Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? (16843 Views)

Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by olas24u(f): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

Lol what is that fool saying.?
Who wants a yoruba man even when their women are rejecting them. grin

The largest percentage of Nigerians in prison are from a particular zone of Nigeria ,and they all have wives waiting in Nigeria.Some will not want to wait any more while chukwudi is in prison in china serving jail time.They prefer yoruba men because they are educated ,patient ,and with time they make money,and they see you everyday trying to make an honest living .

8 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

Lol what is that fool saying.?
Who wants a yoruba man even when their women are rejecting them. grin

You bring us this your Aba Bureau of Statistics again.

We have broken your code. We know how you are master at fake products. Social media has not been spared your mastery of creating fake accounts, complete with stolen pictures and names to position different ethnics.

Even when Biafra was hot on web we caught many of your brothers online posing as Yoruba to wage war on Igbos. These are Ibos that have accepted to be 3rd class citizens of Nigeria than be Osu in Biafra.

So these characters you portray do not surprise, we know what you are capable of faking to tell a false story.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Anambralstson: 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
olas24u:

The largest percentage of Nigerians in prison are from a particular zone of Nigeria ,and they all have wives waiting in Nigeria.Some will not want to wait any more while chukwudi is in prison in china serving jail time.They prefer yoruba men because they are educated ,patient ,and with time they make money,and they see yo everyday trying to make an honest living .

Lagos, Kano, Rivers lead in prison population
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/246660-lagos-kano-rivers-lead-prison-population.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol.
You funny.
Some of them don't have complete chromosome, that's why they always look like sticks. grin

I'm telling you my dear.
They don't have chromosomes at all. grin
And the worst part they fear pass women,

I was coming back from work one day and saw a full fledge adult running(very serious run) and crying like a baby.
Holding his face, and shouting in Yoruba language.
And I saw crowd up front and asked when I got there I asked some1 what happened to the guy crying and running, they told me he was slapped. grin
I nearly died of laughter grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

[s]You bring us this your Aba Bureau of Statistics again.

We have broken your code. We know how you are master at fake products. Social media has not been spared your mastery of creating fake accounts, complete with stolen pictures and names to position different ethnics.

Even when Biafra was hot on web we caught many of your brothers online posing as Yoruba to wage war on Igbos. These are Ibos that have accepted to be 3rd class citizens of Nigeria than be Osu in Biafra.

So these characters you portray do not surprise, we know what you are capable of faking to tell a false story.[/s]

I GAT no time to read this long trash.
U. Are in Sifia pains

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Preshy561(f): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

I'm telling you my dear.

I was coming back from work one day and saw a full fledge adult running(very serious run) and crying like a baby.
And I saw crowd up front and asked when I got there I asked some1 what happened to the guy crying and running, they told me he was slapped. grin

Lol.
cheesy
Dimkpa benin. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
olas24u:

[s]The largest percentage of Nigerians in prison are from a particular zone of Nigeria ,and they all have wives waiting in Nigeria.Some will not want to wait any more while chukwudi is in prison in china serving jail time.They prefer yoruba men because they are educated ,patient ,and with time they make money,and they see yo everyday trying to make an honest living .[/s]

Self delusion grin
By the way do something about ur brothers about to be beheaded in Saudi Arabia tongue

6 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oshigun:

Ziggylady, you dey run? Stay and keep Ade company now. We just dey begin.

You bloody Yoruba demon!! grin grin

Ziggylady has toned down her attacks after your romance hit her.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol.
cheesy
Dimkpa benin. grin

grin grin
LMAO.., no be small

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

Self delusion grin
By the way do something about ur brothers about to be beheaded in Saudi Arabia tongue

How did Emeka end up on the list, and Saudi Arabia does not admit non muslims in Jeddah and Mecca?

Did Emeka fake religion too?

Is there anywhere on earth your crime does not have a footprint?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oshigun:

[s]I don't know what Yoruba man you have been dealing with but they certainly can't be the real deal. All of una carry female moniker . If we ask you to PM and meet up you will decline. Look, holla make we meet and talk restructuring ojare. So many things need restructuring sha. [/s]cool cool cool

Shut up u fool I don't deal with weak and smelly men.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

I'm telling you my dear.

Mc Oluomo just stroll enter Oshodi, e no touch anybody o.... your people don fill social media with cries....."come save us, abeg send securoty o, Yoruba don attack us o". grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by mightyhaze: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
On this thread i see a handful of igbo ladies decimating a brigade of skullminers.. I will rest here for a while and savour this hilarious rampage

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Anambralstson: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

How did Emeka end up on the list, and Saudi Arabia does not admit non muslims in Jeddah and Mecca?

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

Shut up u fool I don't deal with weak and smelly men.

He is getting to your emotions already. You are beginning to show signs of emotional breakdown. Whats going on....his pressure is too much for you to handle? Why are you loosing your cool?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

[s]He is getting to your emotions already. You are beginning to show signs of emotional breakdown. Whats going on....his pressure is too much for you to handle? Why are you loosing your cool?
[/s]
What is this one saying undecided
Are humans not supposed to show emotions?
Abi u Dey learn grammar? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
mightyhaze:
On this thread i see a handful of igbo ladies decimating a brigade of skullminers.. I will rest here for a while and savour this hilarious rampage

You see a handful Ibo men masquerading as ladies.... grin. We have decoded you on internet.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

What is this one saying undecided
Are humans not supposed to show emotions?
Abi u Dey learn grammar? undecided

Ibos are thin skinned...your pressure point is very low. When pushed hard you blow your tops easily and begin to throw tantrums at your opponents. We know how to blow your top.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

[s]Ibos are thin skinned...your pressure point is very low. When pushed hard you blow your tops easily and begin to throw tantrums at your opponents. We know how to blow your top. [/s]

Yorubas are hypocrites, they start hate speech but when u give it back to them they shout "hatred"

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by raumdeuter: 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You see a handful Ibo men masquerading as ladies.... grin. We have decoded you on internet.

How do you differentiate when the men also tie wrapper

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

How u see only Emeka there shows they type of people u guys are grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

How do you differentiate when the men also tie wrapper

I wonder...and throw emotional tantrum like women. And get on internet and nagg like bytch3s. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

How u see only Emeka there shows they type of people u guys are grin

Produce the original copy, not the fake one you pasted to hide Ibo from list. Emeka is on the original.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

[s]Mc Oluomo just stroll enter Oshodi, e no touch anybody o.... your people don fill social media with cries....."come save us, abeg send securoty o, Yoruba don attack us o". grin grin[/s]

U talk too much

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

Yorubas are hypocrites, they start hate speech but when u give it back to them they shout "hatred"

Nobody cares to hear that...fire for fire....stop your sermon.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by mightyhaze: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

This one just ran out of the rings with a bashed in skull.. U better not beat it at this point. Better face those ladies. No fall my hand

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Produce the original copy, not the fake one you pasted to hide Ibo from list. Emeka is on the original.

Heheheheh.. kudirat that was beheaded last week in Saudi Arabia nko?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

U talk too much

My pressure is affecting you already. Im succeeding and bringing you to breaking point. You are about to throw tantrum and start cursing......thats why you wish me to stop talking. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Nobody cares to hear that...fire for fire....stop your sermon.

But u are the one here preaching with microphone and encyclopedia grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

Heheheheh.. kudirat that was beheaded last week in Saudi Arabia nko?

We have never denied ours. Never! Yoruba has never been ashamed to own up to what we have, good, bad or ugly. Ibo will get arrested and you ask his name he will say Femi. Until you search and find identity with his picture and name....Chibuzor!

Why are you afraid to own and be proud of your tribe?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

But u are the one here preaching with microphone and encyclopedia grin

Listen to the mic and read the letters. If it aches your ears and eyes the door is not locked. grin
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

[s]We have never denied ours. Never! Yoruba has never been ashamed to own up to what we have, good, bad or ugly. Ibo will get arrested and you ask his name he will say Femi. Until you search and find identity with his picture and name....Chibuzor!
Why are you afraid to own and be proud of your tribe?[/s]

Pathetic liar!
Stop deviating from the fact.
You people have always claimed yorubas are saints, until ur sister got beheaded for drugs.. that's the point not the filth u are blabbing here

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Otunba Asoludero Of Iselu: Rochas Okorocha Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ogun State / We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu / Militant Group Suspected Of Okuama Killing Begs For Waterways Security Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.