Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? (16838 Views)

Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

You are simply an elf of a man..a little twiddle zero esteemed fellow...You guys have no shame or self-worth what-so-ever...Always going on and on about how Igbo ladies like you ..I can reel out a hand-ful of names of Igbomen with Yorubawomen who are even celebrities or politicians but you dont see ordinary Igbomen on the streets going on and on and on about how Yoruba women like them more than anyone else....most times they even publicly deny liking yoruba women sef because on the average your women are not their speck embarassed

But you guys will leave all you have,salivate and pant after Igbo women like no man's business,selling your family business,land properties to have her,ay the slightest hint of success you all run to the media jumping around in excitement about how you are so 'desired' miore than anyone else....so so typical..In the vein,you disgrace,be-little,cheat,lie,demean and mal-treat your Your Yoruba women

Meanwhile on the average,the Igbomam is miles ahead of you by all ramifications..The average Igboman is the perfect description of an Alph-male while majority of you lots are sad little Betas in dire need of validation..Reason why running your sissy mouths like your women is your greatest weapon

Typical Beta-male attributes,in the absense of not being reckoned with,resorts to idle beer-parlour gossip like illiterate market women to gain attention that is why one of your fellow connies even mentioned Bianca and FFK as an example to proove your delusions which has no bearing to facts..

*Tueh*

Pain is real lol. If indeed you are female, go and get your daily 'fix' from Femi or Leke and stop disturbing us with your frustration. You need a good seeing to. Find the nearest Yoruba dude to oblige. If you are a fine gal then holla me with your picture and I will come and tune your engine myself you will be firing on all cylinders for at least the next two weeks. Chuba and Tobechukwu are too busy counting their five thousand Naira, from selling spare parts at Ladipo, to have time for you. By the way, I dislike FFK but I am sure he 'serviced' Bianca very well she still gets hot flushes when she hears the name Femi cool cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Ziggylady(f): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oshigun:

Pain is real lol. If indeed you are female, go and get your daily 'fix' from Femi or Leke and stop disturbing us with your frustration. You need a good seeing to. Find the nearest Yoruba dude to oblige. If you are a fine gal then holla me with your picture and I will come and tune your engine myself you will be firing on all cylinders for at least the next two weeks. Chuba and Tobechukwu are too busy counting their five thousand Naira, from selling spare parts at Ladipo, to have time for you. By the way, I dislike FFK but I am sure he 'serviced' Bianca very well she still gets hot flushes when she hears the name Femi cool cool

Ugly cone-head,*daily fix* is all you lots have going for you,that is after iwasting your life away on "owo mi da" runs...If anyone is pained here it is you mr "Igbo women like us"..I debunked your lies and it is paining you.

Go fix yourself without raping anyone though,this one you are hallicunating already about how you are 'desired'

Mumu small boy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

Ugly cone-head,*daily fix* is all you lots have going for you,that is after iwasting your life away on "owo mi da" runs...If anyone is pained here it is you mr "Igbo women like us"..I debunked your lies and it is paining you.

Go fix yourself without raping anyone though,this one you are hallicunating already about how you are 'desired'

Mumu small boy

Sweetie, lets have fun. Enough fighting. Shall I send you some flowers , Champagne and Ferrero Rocher Chocolate ? Yoruba man is slick and sweet. Not stiff, boring or stingy like Chukwudi always counting kobo up and down. Get with the real deal baby. Don't hate. Appreciate cool cool

Na Oleku my dear. Igbo babes feeling the Yoruba boy. Tell me something wey we no fit do. We never dull cool cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A576XVrgD4

6 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Ziggylady(f): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oshigun:

Sweetie, lets have fun. Enough fighting. Shall I send you some flowers , Champagne and Ferrero Rocher Chocolate ? Yoruba man is slick and sweet. Not stiff, boring or stingy like Chukwudi always counting kobo up and down. Get with the real deal baby. Don't hate. Appreciate cool cool

Mumu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Athena4: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
PenSniper:

Typical. Again you displayed your lack of maturity by writing in igbo official language in a public forum - pidgin.
What are you even typing?.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

Mumu undecided

This babe is in love already. You are fiery. I like that. Yoruba man sabi tame Igbo girls shakara. Gat to admit, Igbo gals can move sha. Wizkid no lie about Caro (Chioma) wey dey "fire pass Ferrari" cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF47kno4Dro

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Athena4: 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oshigun:

Bruv, this is the truth. Igbo men cannot accept it because their brainwashed parents, unable to move on from the civil war, have imbibed in them a natural culture of hating the Yorubas . They are groomed from the womb to think they are superior to all other but the sad truth is that when shite gets real then people on the ground, dealing with the reality of Naija life, get real and don't play games.

Lagos Ladies, for example, whether Yoruba, Igbo or Urhobo, are very cosmopolitan. For them it is not about Femi marrying Kemi or Ikenna marrying Obianuju. It is about good, accepting and tolerant in-laws. It is about a man secure enough in himself to let you thrive as a woman and not feel threatened by moves she makes to better herself. It is about picking a balanced partner who is not brought up on a 'money above everything else' culture he becomes a slave to dollar to the extent he is boring and the madam would rather shag the gateman who winks at her. Igbos don't know what time of day it is and this affects every aspect of their existence.

I be Lagos baller and my current babe na one fine gal from Benue. Only gat eyes for Yoruba men because, according to her, "they are the most tolerant and willing to respect and accept your background". The prejudiced and hateful nature of Igbos is now catching up with them politically, socially and in general Nigerian life.
All this grammar for a bunch of people that don't know you . Anyway,Egbon why are Yoruba peeps so fuckîng ugly though? Sometimes ,one might be forced to believe that y'all are direct decendants of chimpanzees.No vex o, just curious. Like,the level of ugliness I have seen your people manifest is mind boggling. Some of the ugliest looking persons in the country are Yoruba.The women,oh my Gawd! What's up with your women and cellulite?. That and the facial scarification , Double damage. You guys need to tone the physical unpleasantness. There's a limit to everything.. even ugliness.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oshigun:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

Mumu undecided

That guy don catch you today. See as e toast you and you lost ya voice. grin

Blow dat demon a kiss so he can send you roses o. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Athena4:
All this grammar for a bunch of people that don't know you . Anyway,Egbon why are Yoruba peeps so fuckîng ugly though? Sometimes ,one might be forced to believe that y'all are direct decendants of chimpanzees.No vex o, just curious. Like,the level of ugliness I have seen your people manifest is mind boggling. Some of the ugliest looking persons in the country are Yoruba.The women,oh my Gawd! What's up with your women and cellulite?. That and the facial scarification , Double damage. You guys need to tone the physical unpleasantness. There's a limit to everything.. even ugliness.

Really grin
Would you like to see hairy faced women, with beards, and tufts of hair on their breasts and nippl3s?

You guys love firing a .45 into those stubby toes. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
Athena4:

What are you talking about? Yoruba men are good looking. Just ask Nigerian women who put them as numero uno in Nigeria. Bianca was busy moaning when Femi dey tune her engine and you are here talking nonsense. Yoruba women too na omoge. You are just jealous because Igbo women don soji for Ade . That is my name . Ade Londoner. Fine gals daddy . If I catch your sister it is all over . cool cool cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Athena4: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Really grin
Would you like to see hairy faced women, with beards, and tufts of hair on their breasts and nippl3s?

Ha ha. I only asked questions, u con use style dey vex. I'm not even Igbo , but everyone knows that they have the best looking ladies. Na Dem be d original tomato Jos. The hair thing is natural. Na Lizard Dem be?.At least it can be gotten rid of if necessary. Fûgliness on the other hand ...dear Lord.Even with the bleaching creams y'all are known for.(Your men kukuma join dey bleach).The ugly just stays. Every guy would choose a Bombshell with the occasional hair growth over a chimp in human skin dontcha think?.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Really grin

Don't mind him. They stay here peddling ridiculous and false stereotype while Anwuli, Chioma, Uju and Amaka dey mark register for my house every time I dey Lagos. God, I love being Yoruba. Igbo girls don soji for Yoruba boys like no man's business. We are dem daddy . That is why these Nairaland Igbo boys are mad. There was one here before the election whose posts consisted of begging Yoruba men to leave their Igbo women alone. I literally used to die of laughter reading his post because it a'int going to happen. Not as long as Igbo gals love Yoruba swag cool cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Athena4:
Ha ha. I only asked questions, u con use style dey vex. I'm not even Igbo , but everyone knows that they have the best looking ladies. Na Dem be d original tomato Jos. The hair thing is natural. Na Lizard Dem be?.At least it can be gotten rid of if necessary. Fûgliness on the other hand ...dear Lord.Even with the bleaching creams y'all are known for.(Your men kukuma join dey bleach).The ugly just stays. Every guy would choose a Bombshell with the occasional hair growth over a chimp in human skin dontcha think?.

See how you quickly denied being Igbo. grin

Its ok, I understand, nobody is proud of being called Igbo. Its viewed as a stain!

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Athena4: 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oshigun:

What are you talking about? Yoruba men are good looking. Just ask Nigerian women who put them as numero uno in Nigeria. Bianca was busy moaning when Femi dey tune her engine and you are here talking nonsense. Yoruba women too na omoge. You are just jealous because Igbo women don soji for Ade . That is my name . Ade Londoner. Fine gals daddy . If I catch your sister it is all over . cool cool cool
My bro! Forget, Una pack the entire ugly wey God distribute for the whole of Africa. So una dey try sha. Catch ke? .We dey kill rapists for my side Bros... that na if you lucky say she no mistake you for something wey need serious stoning first.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Athena4: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

See how you quickly denied being Igbo. grin

Its ok, I understand, nobody is proud of being called Igbo. Its viewed as a stain!
U don't know anything jare.Had to make it clear before you go begin masturbate thinking you're "hurting an Ipob's feelings."
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oshigun:

Don't mind him. They stay here peddling ridiculous and false stereotype while Anwuli, Chioma, Uju and Amaka dey mark register for my house every time I dey Lagos. God, I love being Yoruba. Igbo girls don soji for Yoruba boys like no man's business. We are dem daddy . That is why these Nairaland Igbo boys are mad. There was one here before the election whose posts consisted of begging Yoruba men to leave their Igbo women alone. I literally used to die of laughter reading his post because it a'int going to happen. Not as long as Igbo gals lover Yoruba swag cool cool cool

It upsets them because they know Yoruba use and dump their women and turn around to marry Iyabo, Bola, Tinu, Bisola, Taiye.... Ibo parents dispatch these girls to Yorubaland to go find their destiny....meaning Yoruba guy.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

Mumu undecided

Lol what is that fool saying.?
Who wants a yoruba man even when their women are rejecting them. grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Westtimeline: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oshigun:

You don't even appreciate how much of a lunatic you sound. Best heavyweight boxer in the entire world today is Yoruba i.e Anthony Joshua. I guess that shows "laziest" genetics. In the UK the Yorubas , as far as Africans go, are on top in any area you want to talk of. Whether politics, business, sports, academics etc. Who would then tag them "laziest" if not hateful and envious Igbos?

Yorubas are on top in terms of music in Africa also. They are at the very top of the tree here and produce the biggest superstars of African music who have made incredible inroads worldwide to make Africa proud. Abeg, who know Phyno or Flavour for London Streets whereas Davido and Wizkid dey trend on Oyinbo lips? Another "lazy" achievement ba? ICT, E-commerce, service-provision, advertising, marketing , property development et al Yorubas are on top too in Nigeria. No doubt the achievement of the "laziest". You guys are mentally unwell.

Even if your parents and grandparent are suffering from Biafra war hangover that makes them eternal enemies of the Yorubas does that mean you guys living in this modern information age should deny what is obvious, incontrovertible and 100% established fact? Hate Yorubas all you want but you only appear insane denying they are talented and one of , if not, the most talented ethnic group in Nigeria today. If Yoruba man is not modest by nature then you would not be on his blog (Nairaland) making noise while Igbos have no equivalent that is even close or as well-accepted by all Nigerians universally. All una sabi na hate blog and sectional/divisive use of the internet.
See finishing. Yorubas controls banking sector as well. 3 of 5top richest Nigerians are Yorubas. I want to be lazy like Yorubas o

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Westtimeline: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

Stop showing us what you igbo go to create. It is very easy to do. Yoruba men don't play mumu love.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
Westtimeline:
Stop showing us what you igbo go to create. It is very easy to do. Yoruba men don't play mumu love.

grin grin grin
You guys can be very delusional
If u have atom sense u would have searched for those accounts on facebook.

And it's too early to have bp , because I actually have over 20 of different screenshots that could make u take rat poison So don't dare me now. grin

I heard yoruba men don't have man powers except they take pills and agbo. grin
My igbo brothers are blessed with natural man power, so don't blame ur sisters grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Preshy561(f): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

grin grin grin

And it's too early to have bp , because I actually have over 20 of different screenshots that could make u take rat poison So don't dare me now. grin

My igbo brothers are blessed with natural man power, so don't blame ur sisters grin
Lol.
You funny.
Some of them don't have complete chromosome, that's why they always look like sticks. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Ziggylady(f): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

They are a weird bunch indeed....Always forcing themselves on Igbo females,rejection means acceptance to them..No form of self-worth what-so-ever

However,i am done with tnis thread cool

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
Athena4:
My bro! Forget, Una pack the entire ugly wey God distribute for the whole of Africa. So una dey try sha. Catch ke? .We dey kill rapists for my side Bros... that na if you lucky say she no mistake you for something wey need serious stoning first.

Bros, Rape for where? Me wey babe dey toast for Naija and not the other way round. I am that good looking bruv. You need to hide your sister my guy. No be joke matter. I don warn you cool cool

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by blingxx(m): 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
dreamwords:

U think we are like u afonja morons that refused to go back to your afonja land,always claiming lagos, Benin land for that matter

Fool.. When did yoruba start claiming Benin undecided.. Are you high on grass?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by blingxx(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
Herdsmen:

Yoruba man classier..
You people Sabi delude una self...
The rest na gibberish..
See hypocrisy... So he is right after all abi? undecided
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

grin grin grin

I don't know what Yoruba man you have been dealing with but they certainly can't be the real deal. All of una carry female moniker . If we ask you to PM and meet up you will decline. Look, holla make we meet and talk restructuring ojare. So many things need restructuring sha. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Anambralstson: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
Westtimeline:
See finishing. Yorubas controls banking sector as well. 3 of 5top richest Nigerians are Yorubas. I want to be lazy like Yorubas o
Can you name the banks Yorubas control

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

They are a weird bunch indeed....Always forcing themselves on Igbo females,rejection means acceptance to them..No form of self-worth what-so-ever

However,i am done with tnis thread cool

Ziggylady, you dey run? Stay and keep Ade company now. We just dey begin.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by totit: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oshigun:

Na Oleku my dear. Igbo babes feeling the Yoruba boy. Tell me something wey we no fit do. We never dull cool cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A576XVrgD4

shocked
Looool grin
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by blingxx(m): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

You guys are very ignorant, Anambra alone doubled Lagos in size

Below pics Anambra

Is this the only thing you can boast about? undecided... We have many of industries and private reserves alot bigger than this in ogun, you wey you never leave village before how do you want to know?... You people have lack of exposure

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Anambralstson: 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
blingxx:

Is this the only thing you can boast about? undecided... We have many of industries and private reserves alot bigger than this in ogun, you wey you never leave village before how do you want to know?... You people have lack of exposure

Can you list industries in Ogun own by your tribes men, more than 95% of industries in Ogun, Lagos are owned by Lebanese, Indians, US, UK, Igbos, Northerners

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions / Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo / Rejoinder: The Sorry State Of The Nation Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.