Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,193 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (59841 Views)

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 3:05am On Apr 11, 2019
Afrosage:
Mind you,the guy said "babe" meaning someone he is familiar with and not a girl u took out for d first time....Stop tryna be the "different one",u aint..not at all. Any girl with a good head on her shoulders and money in her pocket would do d same.
I just saw where u called her rude. Really,rude?...where do u get off calling her rude for paying her bills..hehe....I fnk you n op should go on a date and both of u should bring nothing, I saw someone saying a walk in the park....yea,right,like dis is not naija again....and while u are at it i.e doing the walking, he should really think about his cheap actions while you think about your comments and views and also in ur mind apologise to dat girl for calling her rude!

Na everybody wey get head dey use am well? Haven't you heard and seen people call Buhari a visionary leader?

2 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jayneek(m): 3:08am On Apr 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

Rude indeed. Somebody paying for what she wants is rude because she didn't massage his ego. It is rude for him to take her out with 2k. Was he expecting to buy garden egg and walnut?

Hahahahahaha garden egg and walnut.... This really cracked me up. This matter is just so funny. My guy just wanted a coke and fanta date hahahahaha
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 3:10am On Apr 11, 2019
Evercurious:

@Imama and @kunleweb.. This is exactly what I mean when I said there are other means of paying those bills without rubbing it off the guy's face

You're not whole, quite the sanctimonious crap, if devil wanted to punish him that day and the money got missing in transit, what would have happened who would have bailed? Attack the orientation. I've never on my entire life rationed anything, not cause i'm boxed up, cause things can ge sideways needing you de3manind for a back-up. The guy has a messed up mind, his overbearing attitude was what triggered the need for that meat/suya. Do not pigeonhole people excessively, secondly, let people be, if they were on their one, do not drag them in one's crap and then enforce a binding law on them. This guy shouldn't date until he sees he's psychologically unfit. Na this mind him want take manage woman, and pikin if he come in suddenly? Wake up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 3:12am On Apr 11, 2019
Evercurious:

Oga as I said earlier she could have made those payments without rubbing it off his face. Plz note that I pay bills on outings too. Moreover she mustn't accept the next outing if he proposes any if she feels the guy isnt her class or level based on her initial experience with him

If you call this rubbing it in, then you need help seriously. If you and him didn't want it rubbed in, he could have payed. Shirt borrower, who does this thesedays when correct first grade ok's go for 1k thesedays? You still haven't opened your mind to see this guy has serious issues.

3 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 5:57am On Apr 11, 2019
Jayneek:

You still dont get the point. Am not talking about anything being wrong if the girl paid or not. The major problem here is how on earth will you think of taking a girl on a date especially to a place you know chewing can occur with just 2k for pocket. It doesn't make any single sense. As he knows he cannot effort to spend more than 2k why ask her on a date in the first place.
Now after embarrassing himself he came here to cry out lol. If he knew what he did was right or he doesn't feel ashamed of himself on a first date, haba, why did he come here to cry out.
Remember to ask a lady on a date no be by force ooo, especially on a 2k date hahahahahahaha
Well you have a point though but guy man wants a date of 2k, e no easy o grin
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by boiz2men(m): 6:22am On Apr 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

If you were the one with all the money, will you carry her along?

Maybe ask her, "babe, I want to buy meat, do you have money to add?"

I am VERY SURE you won't. You will just order the thing like a boss and pay the bills.

Tell me the truth, if say you get money and she pay, shey you for the plan return match to equalize? Oga, you are fighting with your ego.

It is very hard dating guys without much money and I am not being condescending here. Call a rich guy "ewu" and he will laugh, because im know say the money dey pon the beat. Call a humble guy "ewu" and he will rush to create thread. I graduated since 2016, I have one small job I am managing, but I don't hesitate to take care of my babe. Yesterday she called me ewu, should I breakup with her?

Walahi, you guys are paranoid. Una dey synonymous with not-goodlooking girls.

Its true...
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by boiz2men(m): 6:32am On Apr 11, 2019
ImaIma1:
What do guys really want? .

She doesn't pay, she's a leech.

She pays...male ego

I like the one that pays oo.. I have no shame.. Fvck ego. Money saved grin
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2019
Evercurious and the OP should date, since their mentality is the same.

That with use ruler to measure yam so they don't cut above their limit for the week.

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 7:13am On Apr 11, 2019
sexybaby22:
Evercurious and the OP should date, since their mentality is the same
Lol.... With their stingy mentality. I swear them go even d trek go work cus them wan save money.

2 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 11, 2019
Afrosage:
Mind you,the guy said "babe" meaning someone he is familiar with and not a girl u took out for d first time....Stop tryna be the "different one",u aint..not at all. Any girl with a good head on her shoulders and money in her pocket would do d same.
I just saw where u called her rude. Really,rude?...where do u get off calling her rude for paying her bills..hehe....I fnk you n op should go on a date since u re his No 1 fan and both of u should bring nothing, I saw someone saying a walk in the park....yea,right,like dis is not naija again....and while u are at it i.e doing the walking, he should really think about his cheap actions while you think about your comments and views and also in ur mind apologise to dat girl for calling her rude!

Nope he is taking her out for the first time. He just called her babe. You read again. And you know its wrong to take the exact money you will spend out in Lagos, cuz anything can happen and you'll need more. Is it not in Lagos that busses break down and conductors run away with the passengers money?

You need to tell him the truth because I know that you yourself won't pray to be with someone like OP.

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 11, 2019
Jidibia:

Lol.... With their stingy mentality. I swear them go even d trek go work cus them wan save money.

Lol, they fit each other.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2019
sexybaby22:

Lol, they fit each other.
Make dem even marry join come born stingy children join sef. E don be for them be that. I hate stingy people eh!!!
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by AJIKOLA: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2019
kunleweb:

What's the issue here. So I dependency or dependency is what it comes down to. Smh. Who cursed this generation. Dating is an avenue to know one another with slight possibility for futuristic future relations. And when a guy reduces enjoying the littlest of things life offers for the sake of not being reduced to a fool, it tells a lot about his roles lifestyle and how he'll handle real life issues which shouldn't be swept under the rug. Guys, women now earn, deal with it. When men start owning their actions and are not dependent on how their ladies react but by default own their own actions dependency or indepency financially wouldn't matter. I wonder how you boys think

Can you ring it to their ears ten times more. I think guys on here are misunderstanding what a date means here, just go out somewhere and try to know each other more, no big deal, spending that little time together is what matters, Infact the alpha males here are the ones encouraging the entitlement mentality in naija girls. Oversabi no go kill una even the westerners no carry this dating of thing for head like this.

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Afrosage(f): 7:54am On Apr 11, 2019
sexybaby22:

Nope he is taking her out for the first time. He just called her babe. You read again. And you know its wrong to take the exact money you will spend out in Lagos, cuz anything can happen and you'll need more. Is it not in Lagos that busses break down and conductors run away with the passengers money?

You need to tell him the truth because I know that you yourself won't pray to be with someone like OP.
Nah ,u dnt get me. The evercurious somebody quoted a guy who used the way his Ethiopian babe behaves(slippin money to him to pay wen they go out n he is broke) as an example of wat Op's date should have done and I m trying to point out to her dat d guy said his "babe" and not someone u re taking out on a 1st date... in this case, Op's date....Do u get?
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2019
Jidibia:

Make dem even marry join come born stingy children join sef. E don be for them be that. I hate stingy people eh!!!

Have you seen people who pinch money how their hands and fingers have a semblance with a cat's claws
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2019
sexybaby22:
Evercurious and the OP should date, since their mentality is the same.

That with use ruler to measure yam so they don't cut above their limit for the week.

grin savage
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2019
kunleweb:

Have you seen people who pinch money how their hands and fingers have a semblance with a cat's claws
Lol...
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by ImaIma1(f): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2019
Evercurious:

@Imama and @kunleweb.. This is exactly what I mean when I said there are other means of paying those bills without rubbing it off the guy's face

He said "his Ethiopian babe" not a first date that he invited out. Off course I have slipped cash into my man's pocket when i knew he was low on cash.

And the op didn't say anything about being broke. He said he was prioritizing his spending. Then why did he ask a girl out on a date?

The two scenarios are not even the same

2 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by ImaIma1(f): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2019
Jayneek:

You still dont get the point. Am not talking about anything being wrong if the girl paid or not. The major problem here is how on earth will you think of taking a girl on a date especially to a place you know chewing can occur with just 2k for pocket. It doesn't make any single sense. As he knows he cannot effort to spend more than 2k why ask her on a date in the first place.
Now after embarrassing himself he came here to cry out lol. If he knew what he did was right or he doesn't feel ashamed of himself on a first date, haba, why did he come here to cry out.
Remember to ask a lady on a date no be by force ooo, especially on a 2k date hahahahahahaha

And this kind of guys will want to finish his energy on her when they meet each other in bed. He won't budget 2k energy or prioritize his touching lipsrsealed cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

And this kind of guys will want to finish his energy on her when they meet each other in bed. He won't budget 2k energy or prioritize his touching lipsrsealed cheesy

Lmao you're just bad cheesy cheesy
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jayneek(m): 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

Dont mind the guy
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Bigii(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
Jidibia:

Going with 10k does not mean he will even spend the whole 10k sef.

This type of person if you become their room mate in school your name na die grin grin

Aka gumangry

3 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by imonisweet(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
18 pages already and counting
See as person lie lie put una for plenty talk
Don't take everything you read here hook line and sinker
Be wise!!!!

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by olamy7(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2019
SaucyBenks:
seriously bro, you mumu true true... Stingy grasshopper!!!

Mtseeeeewww!

No wonder you no get shirt...
aswear, u'r the real mumu here
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
ImaIma1:

If I were a girl, even French kiss that nigger won't even get from me let alone touching body. Lol
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
@op you did the right thing. The lady was just arrogant.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Luminary1(f): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
imonisweet:
18 pages already and counting
See as person lie lie put una for plenty talk
Don't take everything you read here hook line and sinker
Be wise!!!!

We know some of these stories are mere fictions, nevertheless, we still give our candid advice if by chance a nigga with borrowed shirt with 2k intends to have a date.

4 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by 0ubenji(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2019
Luminary1:

We know some of these stories are mere fictions, nevertheless, we still give our candid advice if by chance a nigga with borrowed shirt with 2k intends to have a date.
shots fired!! grin

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by afribabe: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2019
@Gaspardd, how far?
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 10:03am On May 27, 2019
This post IS A MONTH OLD bt I STILL FELT OBLIGATED TO SAY THIS, you are one hell of a discrace to manghood before i thought you had an ego to protect then i thought, who has a date gt tym to plan for it bt on the d day has to borrow clothes to wear...?
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by funkyjms: 12:14pm On May 27, 2019
Umsel5195:
This post IS A MONTH OLD bt I STILL FELT OBLIGATED TO SAY THIS, you are one hell of a discrace to manghood before i thought you had an ego to protect then i thought, who has a date gt tym to plan for it bt on the d day has to borrow clothes to wear...?

Bros, what are you saying na?? cheesy Register for English class please.

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 27, 2019
funkyjms:

Bros, what are you saying na?? cheesy Register for English class please.
do you think you can speal it better than me @linguistic

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / How I Started And Overcame 17 Years Masturbation(tears) / Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.