Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (59918 Views)

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 7:03am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

It wasnt about the mentality that women are after my pocket, its d fact that i have a spending cap and i do not exceed it. And like i said in the OP i am a cheap guy, i live well below my means hence d reason for the 2k.
And again it was supposed to be a date, meetup to share moments together and not a food party.

Indeed, stingy man. Of spending cap was the case, you'll put your wallet on the table, flash 10k so she sees and know you're arsene wenger. Stop placing needless rule that don't have value upon yourself. You're shameless. You're subjecting yourself to rules like you exist to be placed under subjugation. Smh. Grow sense

32 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 7:04am On Apr 09, 2019
IAmSkinny:

Ehn go and clear your account in the name reputation na.

Indeed. Whoever said 4k would be too much for a date. People who place such chains upon themselves don't see beyond their stingy horizon.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by dannybrasky(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2019
Wicked!!

SaucyBenks:
seriously bro, you mumu true true... Stingy grasshopper!!!

Mtseeeeewww!

No wonder you no get shirt...

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by solajacobs(m): 7:20am On Apr 09, 2019
Corper who video Success got another 1million naira and a car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3Rxo3iOUMU
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Andrew3(m): 7:24am On Apr 09, 2019

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by omonla10(m): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2019
If ure single, it means nothing cos there's an ultimate goal of getting married to u in this Era of scarce guys ripe for marriage. But if ure married, na money be fine Bobo..

But u sef sha,, don't worry, when her love enter ya body, u will spend beyond this Ur piggy bank mentality.. Ur mentality proves ure currently not dating anyone

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by OyinO: 7:27am On Apr 09, 2019
You're stingy joor. First impressions lasts forever. Common money you can't spend on a first day date, and you're booking for a date. Now see what you af done to yaself.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Agugbadin: 7:27am On Apr 09, 2019
She will not tell anyone
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by 1Sharon(f): 7:28am On Apr 09, 2019
Preshy561:
She's not gonna disgrace your little ass.
She's a feminist y'all have been shouting and yelling untop your voices that they don't pay their bills.

Now, you've seen one, you are feeling emasculated and acting all sissy. undecided

Haha...These fools don't know what they want

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Awe4luv(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

I just dont spend money on mundane things. And i am not stingy
hey sharaap there!....so you can borrow shirts from those that spend on mundane things?...father lawd!!!!...I have seen someone that's worst than I am....

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by dnawah(m): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:
There is this lady at work, she works for the client and i work for the contractor. She has a nigga friend who is my padi and he has been talking to me about her, after so much persuasion, i said fùck it and gave it a shot.

Really she was so receptive than i envisaged and since then we've been casually saying hi and stuff.
On saturday i called her and asked about her weekend, she told me she wasnt doing anything, i suggested we meet on sunday(ytd). She said she wud call me wenever she's back from church.
She called around 5pm, i dressed up, all my clothes were creased so bad so i had to borrow a niggas Tshirt, pocketed 2k cus i am cheap and i live cheap, so i cant spend more than 2k on a date.

I got to d venue, she was waiting already, she was putting on a gown revealing some cleavage which was a very nice sight but really unlike her as she always dress modest to work.
Long story short, i ordered for drinks, all was 1400 naira, which was within budget, d 100 naira change will be for my TP and i will give d maruwa guy 500 for her own TP to give her d remaining change. Everything was going according to plan, things were going fine , what a good time to be alive. Suddenly she said she feels like chewing sth.
I initially made as if i didnt hear what she said, she said it again and i interjected with "NOPE, CHEWING IS BAD FOR TEETH" She laffed and beckoned on the waiter to come over. In shock i yelled wait wait, i brought out the whole of 1500, dropped it on the table and told her this all i have with me, already she knows there is 1400 payment to be made.

She didnt give a shìt, she called the guy, brought 2 plates of meat, i was just feeling awkward watching how the whole shìt wud play out. At last she brought out her purse, gave d guy some money, i picked the 1500, gave it to the waiter but he returned the money, said the money she gave him is complete.
Seriously i was ashamed of myself, i wanted to talk about it but i decided to let it slide so as not to overflogg the issue.
Later we were done and i saw her off, i gave d driver 500 for her TP. Some hrs later i saw 3missed calls from her, i texted her back and she responded with... see you tmao. While i dont know wht that means but i know she is gonna tell everybody at work about what happened, about how i am a stingy pig. But i aint stingy, i just priotize things i spend money on.
Today i told my niggas what happened, i have only two niggas, but neither i nor any of them has heard about the parol from another source. But then i am sure that if words get around, my reputation = Ruined embarassed embarassed embarassed
u have chewed more than u have bitten.check if ur tongue grin

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jayneek(m): 7:30am On Apr 09, 2019
The truth is that you are really stingy. If you love to priotize the way you spend why bother asking a girl out on a date just to go and drink coke and fanta.

Going on a date with just 2k is really very bad and it was better you didn't just go at all.

However, you ruined your reputation to your own conscience because trust me girls like that don't go casting guys. She liked you and that's why she went on a date with you and secondly she might already felt you are the 2k spending kind of guy which made her carry her own money. You for use shame follow her chew something too, or you still priotize how people pay bills for you?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Awe4luv(m): 7:31am On Apr 09, 2019
mundane kee U there.....you need to pchat me let me teach U how to be piggy.....

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jayneek(m): 7:32am On Apr 09, 2019
Awe4luv:

hey sharaap there!....so you can borrow shirts from those that spend on mundane things?...father lawd!!!!...I have seen someone that's worst than I am....

Don't mind the guy, common sense he doest have. Why did he not were his own shirt like that. Yeye falling hand guy.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Optimist88(m): 7:32am On Apr 09, 2019
She will go on another date, over and over! See you tomorrow is a green light in this context!
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 09, 2019
SaucyBenks:

Mtseeeeewww!

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 09, 2019
SageMK:
I wish guys can take a page from your book and stay within their stipulated budget when they take a woman out for a date but nah, most spend uselessly to impress.

Guy, you should walk into your workplace tomorrow with your head held high. You have nothing to worry about & your reputation is in check... Now she knows what you are all about. It's left to her to stick around or bounce.

Super comment.. The best
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by fakuta(f): 7:33am On Apr 09, 2019
Some of the comments eh! Some guys negativity about women is in their DNA

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 09, 2019
SaucyBenks:

Mtseeeeewww!

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Sanchez01: 7:35am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

Nope she's a glutton.
How is she a glutton? You expected her to drink only water or whatever liquid you bought because she is a camel? It's a date for crying out loud. I hate to mince words but you are awfully stingy. Going on a date with just 2k because you 'prioritize stuff'? I hope she sees through you and realize you brought 2k along, not because you don't have but because you thought it a waste to spend on a date.

With this comment yours, I'd advise you let her be.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 7:35am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:
There is this lady at work, she works for the client and i work for the contractor. She has a nigga friend who is my padi and he has been talking to me about her, after so much persuasion, i said fùck it and gave it a shot.

Really she was so receptive than i envisaged and since then we've been casually saying hi and stuff.
On saturday i called her and asked about her weekend, she told me she wasnt doing anything, i suggested we meet on sunday(ytd). She said she wud call me wenever she's back from church.
She called around 5pm, i dressed up, all my clothes were creased so bad so i had to borrow a niggas Tshirt, pocketed 2k cus i am cheap and i live cheap, so i cant spend more than 2k on a date.

I got to d venue, she was waiting already, she was putting on a gown revealing some cleavage which was a very nice sight but really unlike her as she always dress modest to work.
Long story short, i ordered for drinks, all was 1400 naira, which was within budget, d 100 naira change will be for my TP and i will give d maruwa guy 500 for her own TP to give her d remaining change. Everything was going according to plan, things were going fine , what a good time to be alive. Suddenly she said she feels like chewing sth.
I initially made as if i didnt hear what she said, she said it again and i interjected with "NOPE, CHEWING IS BAD FOR TEETH" She laffed and beckoned on the waiter to come over. In shock i yelled wait wait, i brought out the whole of 1500, dropped it on the table and told her this all i have with me, already she knows there is 1400 payment to be made.

She didnt give a shìt, she called the guy, brought 2 plates of meat, i was just feeling awkward watching how the whole shìt wud play out. At last she brought out her purse, gave d guy some money, i picked the 1500, gave it to the waiter but he returned the money, said the money she gave him is complete.
Seriously i was ashamed of myself, i wanted to talk about it but i decided to let it slide so as not to overflogg the issue.
Later we were done and i saw her off, i gave d driver 500 for her TP. Some hrs later i saw 3missed calls from her, i texted her back and she responded with... see you tmao. While i dont know wht that means but i know she is gonna tell everybody at work about what happened, about how i am a stingy pig. But i aint stingy, i just priotize things i spend money on.
Today i told my niggas what happened, i have only two niggas, but neither i nor any of them has heard about the parol from another source. But then i am sure that if words get around, my reputation = Ruined embarassed embarassed embarassed
My brother I support you, nothing to feel bad about, a date is a date even if na Fanta and coke you fit buy join na date, I do not advice guys going above their income in order to please their date that will amount to fake impression, she seeing you as rich when in the actual situation you are not, guys should endeavor to be real at first date this will go a long way to let her know your true self no faking it, once again congratulations for being your self and a real man grin.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Emenikesixx: 7:36am On Apr 09, 2019
Nothing is going to happen bro... It just shows how transparent & disciplined you are.. Kudos
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by sauceEEP(m): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2019
You wan take a lady out cum carry 2k for wallet and untop that tfare dey inside that 2k o! For this Buhari economy?

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jayneek(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
guy stop worrying else you will just give yourself depression.

all fingers are not equal.

Even if all fingers are not equal must yours be the shortest?

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Westsida: 7:39am On Apr 09, 2019
SaucyBenks:

Mtseeeeewww!

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

She paid for a date you invited her to. Lol damn

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Divay22(f): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

We all have our roles to play, i am the man and shld act like the boss. This is not me being paranoid its about she being full of herself
She pays the bill, now she's full of herself undecided
You're feeling intimidated now right? grin Seriously wish ladies can keep y'all on our toes like this tongue

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by zlantanfan: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2019
You should have used a different tune to let her know you don't have money.

Just tell her hey i spent some money on some emergency before coming here, i could have done this for you double time.

That way you keep your pride intact instead of pouring out all your pocket to show her like a sissy.

I don't blame you for carrying that money but guy code is that date may never go scripted, things may even cost more overnight, so you either prepare to carry more cash or have a good excuse to maintain pride

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ukrainian Couple Join Fight To Defend Their Country Hours After Their Wedding / 20 Signs You Are Falling In Love!!! / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78