Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (59995 Views)

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
pansophist:
OP I no understand you o, so you prefer a leech to a self sustaining woman? If your value and masculinity is threatened because she paid for you both bills, then you've got work to do. Personally, all the women I've dated are like this, they pay for themselves when we go out. Of course there are periodical moments when I pay, or she paid for both, but customarily, we pay individually. Embrace her, she is a catch.

but... is he a catch grin

4 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Kfed4ril(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

I just dont spend money on mundane things. And i am not stingy

Bros she was on her own and you asked her for a date and now you are calling it mundane things.

Bros accept it you are stingy.

The only way I will support you is if she was the one pestering you for an outing.

11 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

I wasnt shy in camp. Camp was a very horrible exp for me. I queued for all the nonsense one spoon ration. I had to conserve my energy.
Derby and I served in ohaozara but its been long i heard from maria
Okay do you remember me ?
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Gaspardd(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Okay do you remember me ?
Lol ofcourse bro. U were always d controversial guy back then.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

Controversial what ? You are really funny
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by dreamwords: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:

The "I live for sex alone" sheeples has arrived, smh!!!
grin
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by prettysassygirl(f): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Stingy pig

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Evercurious(f): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lagbaja01:
You had a date with "miss independent"

I disagree. Not miss independent but I ll say she is ARROGANT. If the guy says he isn't with extra cash, why go ahead with the chops? After all there ll always be another day. And there are ways to buy such bills without rubbing it off on the guys face.

THAT WAS JUST RUDE

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by alert01(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
SageMK:
I wish guys can take a page from your book and stay within their stipulated budget when they take a woman out for a date but nah, most spend uselessly to impress.

Guy, you should walk into your workplace tomorrow with your head held high. You have nothing to worry about & your reputation is in check... Now she knows what you are all about. It's left to her to stick around or bounce.

May the good God bless you
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Evercurious(f): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

She could have done it in a cool way, y'kno.. carry me along and shìt

You are right. There are so many ways she cld have done all that. But no she chose to be ARROGANT.
Guy you did the right thing by staying within yojr limit. Never feel bad for that
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Evercurious(f): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
prettysassygirl:
Stingy pig

But how is he stingy? My dear he isn't
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Evercurious(f): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

I should have gone with 10k or my ATM?

Pls dont listen to such trash. Gone with ATM for what? First outing? Abeg rest.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by pansophist(m): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
Febo:
Guy, forget all this story how will you take someone out on a date and be spending 2k haha... You are stingy and you said you are working...Spending 5k shouldn't be a problem...You just go disgrace your self. Na by force to go out on a date. Wetin be my own self grin

Shut up jare. What of me that goes on a date without spending one naira? Like seriously, where does the idea that a date has to cost something comes from?

I've had dates in park (my most preferable), take a stroll walking around, holding hands and at most, spend money on water. No joke, and yes, in Nigeria. As a dude, if you're sure of your value, and the stuff you bring to the table, I promise you, even if you wear a boxer to a date, she will find it cute (sarcasm).

To be yourself, in your most natural state without the need to impress with money is something reserved for true masculine men. For example when Zuckerberg was in Naija, he wears with a mere tshirt everywhere. He doesn't have to wear Gucci for you to know his worth. If he goes on a date with any girl and spend nothing, she wont worry because she knows his value. It is broke guys or men with no value are worried like the OP, because that's where he draws his worth, paying for date.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by akmaldini(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
WomenTrainer:
My brother, you did the right thing. And she loves you for your sincerity but you don't know it. Why are you worried about damaging your reputation when you should be planning on making that co-worker your co-lover? Lol. She spent her hard-earned money on you and still gave you three missed calls afterwards bro. Are you blind or an olodo? Can't you see she really likes you?

It's unfortunate that many men don't know that being the man by standing your ground (and in your case, sticking to your 2k budget) actually turns women on. You know why? Because a man is supposed to make the rules not bend it to please women. Ironically, when a man tries hard to please a woman, that's when he'll even displease her and turn her off.

I recommend THE RATIONAL MALE BY ROLLO TOMASSI to you. Every man should read that book and learn how to be a man. If you need the pdf version, just whatsapp me and ask nicely, I'll send it to you. You can thank me later.

Yes boss,I will like to have the PDF file

akinnola4real22@yahoo.com

Thanks...
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

Yo, you didn't give us an update. How did this morning go for you?

2 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by holysaint1(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:
There is this lady at work, she works for the client and i work for the contractor. She has a nigga friend who is my padi and he has been talking to me about her, after so much persuasion, i said fùck it and gave it a shot.

Really she was so receptive than i envisaged and since then we've been casually saying hi and stuff.
On saturday i called her and asked about her weekend, she told me she wasnt doing anything, i suggested we meet on sunday(ytd). She said she wud call me wenever she's back from church.
She called around 5pm, i dressed up, all my clothes were creased so bad so i had to borrow a niggas Tshirt, pocketed 2k cus i am cheap and i live cheap, so i cant spend more than 2k on a date.

I got to d venue, she was waiting already, she was putting on a gown revealing some cleavage which was a very nice sight but really unlike her as she always dress modest to work.
Long story short, i ordered for drinks, all was 1400 naira, which was within budget, d 100 naira change will be for my TP and i will give d maruwa guy 500 for her own TP to give her d remaining change. Everything was going according to plan, things were going fine , what a good time to be alive. Suddenly she said she feels like chewing sth.
I initially made as if i didnt hear what she said, she said it again and i interjected with "NOPE, CHEWING IS BAD FOR TEETH" She laffed and beckoned on the waiter to come over. In shock i yelled wait wait, i brought out the whole of 1500, dropped it on the table and told her this all i have with me, already she knows there is 1400 payment to be made.

She didnt give a shìt, she called the guy, brought 2 plates of meat, i was just feeling awkward watching how the whole shìt wud play out. At last she brought out her purse, gave d guy some money, i picked the 1500, gave it to the waiter but he returned the money, said the money she gave him is complete.
Seriously i was ashamed of myself, i wanted to talk about it but i decided to let it slide so as not to overflogg the issue.
Later we were done and i saw her off, i gave d driver 500 for her TP. Some hrs later i saw 3missed calls from her, i texted her back and she responded with... see you tmao. While i dont know wht that means but i know she is gonna tell everybody at work about what happened, about how i am a stingy pig. But i aint stingy, i just priotize things i spend money on.
Today i told my niggas what happened, i have only two niggas, but neither i nor any of them has heard about the parol from another source. But then i am sure that if words get around, my reputation = Ruined embarassed embarassed embarassed

Bro what you did was commendable. But a cooler approach would have been: instead of putting all your cash on the table, since you said the lady was more receptive than envisaged, you could have simply told her that "gorgeous, I know you would love to chew a thing or two but right now am not buoyant enough to attend to such needs."

I believe you would have saved yourself and her too the lil embarrassment you guys went through.

But in all you did good.

2 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by holysaint1(m): 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
Evercurious:

I disagree. Not miss independent but I ll say she is ARROGANT. If the guy says he isn't with extra cash, why go ahead with the chops? After all there ll always be another day. And there are ways to buy such bills without rubbing it off on the guys face.

THAT WAS JUST RUDE

Chei.. chineke God..

I so much love you right now for this your reply.

Never thought ladies like you still exist ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by BarrElChapo(m): 3:02am On Apr 10, 2019
WomenTrainer:
My brother, you did the right thing. And she loves you for your sincerity but you don't know it. Why are you worried about damaging your reputation when you should be planning on making that co-worker your co-lover? Lol. She spent her hard-earned money on you and still gave you three missed calls afterwards bro. Are you blind or an olodo? Can't you see she really likes you?

It's unfortunate that many men don't know that being the man by standing your ground (and in your case, sticking to your 2k budget) actually turns women on. You know why? Because a man is supposed to make the rules not bend it to please women. Ironically, when a man tries hard to please a woman, that's when he'll even displease her and turn her off.

I recommend THE RATIONAL MALE BY ROLLO TOMASSI to you. Every man should read that book and learn how to be a man. If you need the pdf version, just whatsapp me and ask nicely, I'll send it to you. You can thank me later.

Please can I have a copy of the book kiss eobelogu@gmail.com
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by OluDare01(m): 3:26am On Apr 10, 2019
I find it hard to believe this story. Op, you’re very stingy.

4 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Mace0lane: 3:46am On Apr 10, 2019
You is a fool

Gaspardd:
There is this lady at work, she works for the client and i work for the contractor. She has a nigga friend who is my padi and he has been talking to me about her, after so much persuasion, i said fùck it and gave it a shot.

Really she was so receptive than i envisaged and since then we've been casually saying hi and stuff.
On saturday i called her and asked about her weekend, she told me she wasnt doing anything, i suggested we meet on sunday(ytd). She said she wud call me wenever she's back from church.
She called around 5pm, i dressed up, all my clothes were creased so bad so i had to borrow a niggas Tshirt, pocketed 2k cus i am cheap and i live cheap, so i cant spend more than 2k on a date.

I got to d venue, she was waiting already, she was putting on a gown revealing some cleavage which was a very nice sight but really unlike her as she always dress modest to work.
Long story short, i ordered for drinks, all was 1400 naira, which was within budget, d 100 naira change will be for my TP and i will give d maruwa guy 500 for her own TP to give her d remaining change. Everything was going according to plan, things were going fine , what a good time to be alive. Suddenly she said she feels like chewing sth.
I initially made as if i didnt hear what she said, she said it again and i interjected with "NOPE, CHEWING IS BAD FOR TEETH" She laffed and beckoned on the waiter to come over. In shock i yelled wait wait, i brought out the whole of 1500, dropped it on the table and told her this all i have with me, already she knows there is 1400 payment to be made.

She didnt give a shìt, she called the guy, brought 2 plates of meat, i was just feeling awkward watching how the whole shìt wud play out. At last she brought out her purse, gave d guy some money, i picked the 1500, gave it to the waiter but he returned the money, said the money she gave him is complete.
Seriously i was ashamed of myself, i wanted to talk about it but i decided to let it slide so as not to overflogg the issue.
Later we were done and i saw her off, i gave d driver 500 for her TP. Some hrs later i saw 3missed calls from her, i texted her back and she responded with... see you tmao. While i dont know wht that means but i know she is gonna tell everybody at work about what happened, about how i am a stingy pig. But i aint stingy, i just priotize things i spend money on.
Today i told my niggas what happened, i have only two niggas, but neither i nor any of them has heard about the parol from another source. But then i am sure that if words get around, my reputation = Ruined embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by boyjo: 7:04am On Apr 10, 2019
SageMK:
I wish guys can take a page from your book and stay within their stipulated budget when they take a woman out for a date but nah, most spend uselessly to impress.

Guy, you should walk into your workplace tomorrow with your head held high. You have nothing to worry about & your reputation is in check... Now she knows what you are all about. It's left to her to stick around or bounce.

Gaspardd don`t listen to him o, he might be broke! grin
Na Nairaland guys you first dey listen to, wey make you invite girl out(you o, not her inviting herself o), go dey carry N2k along.
Shey the girl na fish wey dey drink?

Nairaland guys say make guys no dey impress girls abi? See am naw, instead of impressing her, you don go disgrace yaself! E pele o grin

I hope she exposes ya arse! angry

3 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2019
Evercurious:

THAT WAS JUST RUDE
Just listen to yourself, the girl ordered for what she wanted because she knew she had the money to pay. Did she say the guy must pay the bills? Which another day? If that guy wasn't put in his place, he will still repeat same shit in subsequent dates.

7 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by DASMOG(m): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2019
Nurse Emem (18+
Tunde lay in his bed, it was dark outside. Soon he would be going home from the hospital. Another two days, the doctor thought. This was the second attempt they had had to fix his knee; broken two months ago after the 20-year-old had fallen from his bike. Now it was re-pinned and healing much better. That night Tunde couldn’t get to sleep though. There was only one thing on his mind and he couldn’t ignore it. It had been over two months since he had been able to have sex with his girlfriend. To make matters worse now, he felt like it and she was out of town for a week. Compounding these thoughts was the absolutely stunning night nurse who had delivered his meal and taken his evening temperature and pulse readings the night before. For some reason, he just couldn’t get her off his mind. The long shiny dark hair pinned back and flowing over her shoulders contrasting with the tight fitting white uniform. Her sexy body, small but bouncy breasts and hour glass figure. His mind wandered to how her hips swayed with every step she took. Then, there was the beautiful smile from those deep red lips, the deep look from dark sensual eyes and the smooth complexion of her pretty face. A sweet smell of perfume always filled the room as she entered; he would take in deep breaths through his nose to relish the sensation of her perfume after she left. Then there was that voice. Low and sexy. Every word sounded as though an angel spoke it. All of these factors had Tunde concentrating on one thing. Beneath the thin sheet that covered his body his dick stirred. Every time he closed his eyes he had a vision of that sexy nurse bent over him, his face close to hers. So vivid a vision was it that he could clearly make out her name tag with the name ‘Emem’ on it. Another nurse had brought him his food and recorded his progress that night. Tunde was aching for his night nurse to appear, just to confirm that someone that beautiful did really exist. He felt his hand wandering under the sheet, lifting the hospital gown to expose his hard dick. Slowly he rubbed over the hard pulsing muscle and then stroked it lightly between his fingers. Why was he thinking of his night nurse and not the equally beautiful Kemi, his girlfriend? Just as he was relaxing, thinking he could live his fantasy with a wad of tissues and his left hand the door to his private room opened. Artificial light flooded in, blinding Tunde as he tried to see who was there, at the same time pulling his gown down in the hope it would hide his raging hard-on. The door shut and the figure walked slowly toward his bed. It was the figure of a nurse, his nurse, Emem. “Are you awake Tunde?” the soft sensual voice asked in a whisper. “Are you having trouble sleeping?” “Um…yes,” Tunde replied, unsure what to say. “It’s getting late,” Emem said. He could smell her fresh perfume now, so sweet. “Are you in pain?” “Not exactly,” Tunde answered. “Just restless.” “Oh,” Emem responded. “Let me see what your heart is doing.” He hoped she hadn’t noticed the hard dick hidden under the sheet and gown. With that she held out a slender hand, her nails painted in glossy red paint, they glinted in the dim light that entered the room from the window. Tunde held out his arm in the reversed posture awaiting his pulse being read. Her touch was so soft and gentle. “Hmm…” she muttered softly. “Your heart is definitely racing a little. Nothing to worry about I think.” “Good,” Tunde smiled up at her beautiful face. He didn’t really hear what the nurse said, he was taking in all those beautiful features and again his dick was responding. “Some people find a bed bath soothing at this time. Shall I give you one now?” She smiled down at the young man. “Um…ok,” Tunde couldn’t believe it, a bed bath from this beauty. “Ok, I won’t be a moment.” Emem turned, Tunde watched those swaying hips and long slim legs all the way to the door. Again the hall lights blinded him as she left the room. He collapsed back onto the bed, a broad smile on his face and a throbbing under the sheet. A moment later the tall nurse opened the door, pushing a small trolley in front of her. Slowly she wheeled it over beside the bed. The smell of warm lavender scented water drifted up from the bowl on top of the trolley. Two towels and a sponge sat beside the bowl. Tunde reached out and switched his bed light on and blinked as his eyes adjusted to the light.
“Take your gown off please,” Emem asked as she prepared the trolley. Tunde didn’t hesitate he quickly slid the gown over his head from under the sheets.
Then he pulled himself up in the bed, still covering his bulging dick with the sheet. He blushed a little at the size of his dick, realizing that he wouldn’t be able to conceal it for long READ EPISODE 2
https://withsammy..com/2019/04/edymaniac-nurse-emem-18.html
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Evercurious(f): 9:44am On Apr 10, 2019
Jidibia:

Just listen to yourself, the girl ordered for what she wanted because she knew she had the money to pay. Did she say the guy must pay the bills? Which another day? If that guy wasn't put in his place, he will still repeat same shit in subsequent dates.

How and what do you mean by putting the guy in his place?
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2019
Evercurious:

How and what do you mean by putting the guy in his place?
How would a reasonable man deliberately put 2k in his wallet on his first date? A date he arranged for and not that he was going with a group of friends.
She put the guy in his stingy and poverty mentality place.

7 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 10, 2019
You are very insecure.

She paid and so what ?

Nex time you pay nah.

2 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2019
Gaspardd:

We all have our roles to play, i am the man and shld act like the boss. This is not me being paranoid its about she being full of herself
My friend shut up your mouth there. What do you mean by she's being full of herself? Don't make me comment directly on your post else you'll hate me. Pussy ass niqqa!.

Carry 2k go out with woman say him no dey spend on mundane things. What then do you spend on? Its guys like you that makes the ladies have a hard time consenting to our date proposals.

FYI, that's the last time you'll ever go out with that lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
WomenTrainer:

Please send me a copy, thanks
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by weedfada(m): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
*phew* that was a long read mehn... Frm start to finish. Bia! this man come and give us feedback na. At least let's know how Monday went for u, seeing her in the office after that whole effd up episode.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Not kind of, I hate stingy guys, what the Bleep can 2k buy on a date in this economy

ClixMaster:
I kind of hate stingy guys. How can you go on a date with just 2k?

So your plan was to drink only alcohol without eating meat or food?
What kind of broke-ass date is that? If you don't have money for a date simply invite her over to your house so u two can watch telemundo

2 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by ImaIma1(f): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nimmadiji:
The date is not the problem. Although, you messed up royally, I mean even when I take my 14 year old niece out, it costs way more than 2k, not to speak of a grown woman who you hope to have a relationship with. Haba.

It's okay to have a budget. Being broke is not a sin.

The real issue is your mentality.

Instead of appreciating how she handled the situation (like a sensible woman who took her own money even though she was in her house minding her business, when a certain shirt-borrowing, 2k wielding someone asked her out), you came here to call her "a glutton" and accused her of being "full of herself"

Why? Because she paid for food she ordered for both of you? The nerve....

It's one thing to be broke, it's another thing to ask a lady (who can take care of herself) to severely limit herself just to make you feel like "the man...the boss"

And if you ate from the food she ordered, the only glutton here is you.

You handled yourself horribly. Class - zero. Tact - zero

You could not have said it any better.

He is trying to feed his ego by saying she is a glutton and full of herself.

He might not be poor but he has a poor man mentality

3 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by ImaIma1(f): 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Evercurious:

THAT WAS JUST RUDE

Rude indeed. Somebody paying for what she wants is rude because she didn't massage his ego. It is rude for him to take her out with 2k. Was he expecting to buy garden egg and walnut?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

"My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.