Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (59929 Views)

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by toprealman: 3:14pm On May 24, 2020
Gaspardd:
There is this lady at work, she works for the client and i work for the contractor. She has a nigga friend who is my padi and he has been talking to me about her, after so much persuasion, i said fùck it and gave it a shot.

Really she was so receptive than i envisaged and since then we've been casually saying hi and stuff.
On saturday i called her and asked about her weekend, she told me she wasnt doing anything, i suggested we meet on sunday(ytd). She said she wud call me wenever she's back from church.
She called around 5pm, i dressed up, all my clothes were creased so bad so i had to borrow a niggas Tshirt, pocketed 2k cus i am cheap and i live cheap, so i cant spend more than 2k on a date.

I got to d venue, she was waiting already, she was putting on a gown revealing some cleavage which was a very nice sight but really unlike her as she always dress modest to work.
Long story short, i ordered for drinks, all was 1400 naira, which was within budget, d 100 naira change will be for my TP and i will give d maruwa guy 500 for her own TP to give her d remaining change. Everything was going according to plan, things were going fine , what a good time to be alive. Suddenly she said she feels like chewing sth.
I initially made as if i didnt hear what she said, she said it again and i interjected with "NOPE, CHEWING IS BAD FOR TEETH" She laffed and beckoned on the waiter to come over. In shock i yelled wait wait, i brought out the whole of 1500, dropped it on the table and told her this all i have with me, already she knows there is 1400 payment to be made.

She didnt give a shìt, she called the guy, brought 2 plates of meat, i was just feeling awkward watching how the whole shìt wud play out. At last she brought out her purse, gave d guy some money, i picked the 1500, gave it to the waiter but he returned the money, said the money she gave him is complete.
Seriously i was ashamed of myself, i wanted to talk about it but i decided to let it slide so as not to overflogg the issue.
Later we were done and i saw her off, i gave d driver 500 for her TP. Some hrs later i saw 3missed calls from her, i texted her back and she responded with... see you tmao. While i dont know wht that means but i know she is gonna tell everybody at work about what happened, about how i am a stingy pig. But i aint stingy, i just priotize things i spend money on.
Today i told my niggas what happened, i have only two niggas, but neither i nor any of them has heard about the parol from another source. But then i am sure that if words get around, my reputation = Ruined embarassed embarassed embarassed
Am I missing something from your story or what?
Did you say you asked your padi's bae out or something?
You never had a reputation in the first place so I wonder what is ruined.
On a good day, no law says a guy must pay for TP, drinks and chops. Feminism a la gender equality applies in full here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / Top 10 Best Proposal Lines Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.