Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (59922 Views)

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Athena4: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

Nope she's a glutton.
WTF? Can you say to her face? It's like you're a two faced kind of person. You are thrashing her now abi? Cos she paid her bills wahala.If she had eaten down the restaurant and wanted you pay wetin u for come tell us here. U don't deserve better thing abeg .What type of yeye egotistical droll are you? Stupid fûckboy .You think every lady out there is the " buns and coke" kind you managed to lay in school? This is the real world, tons of women are independent.Stupid cow. Your comments just expose you.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 8:07am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

Nope she's a glutton.

My last point, go for deliverance cause I feel you fall into this clique. People who exhibit needless tantrum to spoil things at the edge of their breakthrough or whenever something good wants to happen. Your father's family idol dey worry you. Whenever you act unnecessarilybad for no just case, watch it, that's it messing you up. The idoldo. FVCK u up in front of babe wey like you. Chai

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Ishilove: 8:07am On Apr 09, 2019
LMAO! Stingy ass. cheesy

I love what the lady did. Shows she can pay her own bills and doesn't need any cheap negro to do so

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by HardMirror(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2019
Jayneek:

You guys hailing him just don't get the point of how senseless his action was. First he was the one who called the lady and asked for a date which she agreed to. How can you ask a lady on a date with just 2k? If it was the lady who suggested the date or outing then that's different. No matter how you guys hail him the truth which is always bitter is that he didn't do well at all. Even he himself knows that and that's why he is here feeling bad.
my brother naija guys are not romantic. Most of them are stvpid and dont know how to treat ladies.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

Nope she's a glutton.
Oga stop it. There's nothing bad in having fun and chewing on a Sunday evening to relax. I remember a guy here on nairaland had a similar date. The only difference is he was man enough and humble enough to confide in the girl that he wasn't buoyant enough and she understood and they split bills and still had a very wonderful time and continued to date. All I see here is you acting like a prick(no offence.. Take note of the word 'LIKE' doesn't mean I said you are one). Calm down. She's mature, she understood that you weren't buoyant enough. Of course she knows where you work and possibly how much you earn. She won't embarrass you for that. Calm down and still talk with her. Jokingly bring it up and let her know you just weren't buoyant enough as your personal life takes up most of what you earn.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2019
Athena4:
WTF? Can you say to her face? It's like you're a two faced kind of person. You are thrashing her now abi? Cos she paid her bills wahala.If she had eaten down the restaurant and wanted you pay wetin u for come tell us here. U don't deserve better thing abeg .What type of yeye egotistical droll are you?

Don't mind him. She will tell one of her frie ds who may read this thread and then it'll escalate. NL is now popular so pai ting scenarios once should be careful to hide details. He's in soup.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by colestephan86: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:
There is this lady at work, she works for the client and i work for the contractor. She has a nigga friend who is my padi and he has been talking to me about her, after so much persuasion, i said fùck it and gave it a shot.

Really she was so receptive than i envisaged and since then we've been casually saying hi and stuff.
On saturday i called her and asked about her weekend, she told me she wasnt doing anything, i suggested we meet on sunday(ytd). She said she wud call me wenever she's back from church.
She called around 5pm, i dressed up, all my clothes were creased so bad so i had to borrow a niggas Tshirt, pocketed 2k cus i am cheap and i live cheap, so i cant spend more than 2k on a date.

I got to d venue, she was waiting already, she was putting on a gown revealing some cleavage which was a very nice sight but really unlike her as she always dress modest to work.
Long story short, i ordered for drinks, all was 1400 naira, which was within budget, d 100 naira change will be for my TP and i will give d maruwa guy 500 for her own TP to give her d remaining change. Everything was going according to plan, things were going fine , what a good time to be alive. Suddenly she said she feels like chewing sth.
I initially made as if i didnt hear what she said, she said it again and i interjected with "NOPE, CHEWING IS BAD FOR TEETH" She laffed and beckoned on the waiter to come over. In shock i yelled wait wait, i brought out the whole of 1500, dropped it on the table and told her this all i have with me, already she knows there is 1400 payment to be made.

She didnt give a shìt, she called the guy, brought 2 plates of meat, i was just feeling awkward watching how the whole shìt wud play out. At last she brought out her purse, gave d guy some money, i picked the 1500, gave it to the waiter but he returned the money, said the money she gave him is complete.
Seriously i was ashamed of myself, i wanted to talk about it but i decided to let it slide so as not to overflogg the issue.
Later we were done and i saw her off, i gave d driver 500 for her TP. Some hrs later i saw 3missed calls from her, i texted her back and she responded with... see you tmao. While i dont know wht that means but i know she is gonna tell everybody at work about what happened, about how i am a stingy pig. But i aint stingy, i just priotize things i spend money on.
Today i told my niggas what happened, i have only two niggas, but neither i nor any of them has heard about the parol from another source. But then i am sure that if words get around, my reputation = Ruined embarassed embarassed embarassed
The concept of going on a date is to relax and make yourself comfortable, and I doubt if you can achieve that on a budget of just 2000 naira. I must tell , you messed up bro. I am not say you should spend your salary on a date but 2000 isn't it.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by zlantanfan: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2019
spiceadole:

Exactly.
All the talk about wanting and admiring independent ladies end on social media.
In real life, independent ladies who foot their bills are a worry to men.
Trust me almost every man wants that, if its even to share responsibilities 50/50.

It came fast for him with garnished embarrassment on a first date hence his shock
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by HardMirror(m): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:

My last point, go for deliverance cause I feel you fall into this clique. People who exhibit needless tantrum to spoil things at the edge of their breakthrough or whenever something good wants to happen. Your father's family idol dey worry you. Whenever you act unnecessarilybad for no just case, watch it, that's it messing you up. The idoldo. FVCK u up in front of babe wey like you. Chai
i hope the lady dump his useless ass. He deserves those cheap girls always asking for recharge card. He is not in this lady's level at all. Uselesss foool. Imagine calling her a glutton

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by chibuike65: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2019
Like is written some where that you are not allowed to go for date with just 2k, which law states that?, 2k is day pay of some people, but bro the mistake you made you should have tell her you don't have enough cash on you, anyway no body can tell what's on her mind maybe she been eyeing you too no one can tell, she may take it that you just want to try her, but all the same be your self you can explain to her by texting her
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by ecclize: 8:10am On Apr 09, 2019
U don't have money and u want to form big boy OYO is ur case... Why not wait till when u feel u are finacially ready at least going with 5k no bad... Anyway she suppose understand its not a big deal just man up

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by spartoo: 8:10am On Apr 09, 2019
Preshy561:
She's not gonna disgrace your little ass.
She's a feminist y'all have been shouting and yelling untop your voices that they don't pay their bills.

Now, you've seen one, you are feeling emasculated and acting all sissy. undecided

Paying her bills don't make her a feminist. She had her own money for precautionary purposes such as that

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2019
Going on a first date, anything can happen. Bros, let me tell you the truth, you are stingy. The meat the babe ordered for will not be more than 1k las las. Going with enough money like 5-7k will not be bad in case of emergency. Anyways, your stinginess your life so e no concern me.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by owila4luv(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2019
is that all?
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Qssolarworld: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

She could have done it in a cool way, y'kno.. carry me along and shìt

How exactly do you want her to carry you along?

Thumbs up to the said lady.

At least she isn't a hungry slay Queen.

And be thankful that she even bought an extra meat plate for you, which am sure you enjoyed eating.

But on a more serious note, why take a lady on a date and you planned on buying just 1hollandia. Guy you are not stingy. You are wicked.

So you expected her to get back home after an evening date and still visit the kitchen when she gets back home?

There's a saying that you cut you coat according to your size.

If your budget doesn't accommodate it, please don't take someone on a date next time.

There's no dignity in what you did, because you were the one that called for it.

My 1cent

16 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by chronique(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2019
How do you go on a date with 2k? What are you guys going to eat there? I know all fingers are not equal but I think some of you need to respect yourselves so as not to give room for ladies to embarrass you. Just my two cents though.

16 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Donchukz(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2019
SaucyBenks:
seriously bro, you mumu true true... Stingy grasshopper!!!

Mtseeeeewww!

No wonder you no get shirt...

Another one! Savagery at it's peak,but most u type ya rubbish ni

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2019
HardMirror:
i hope the lady dump his useless ass. He deserves those cheap girls always asking for recharge card. He is not in this lady's level at all. Uselesss foool. Imagine calling her a glutton
He called the girl a gluton? OMG!!! that guy is a stingy man. He has no right to call the girl a glutton because she paid the bills.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by frozen70(f): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2019
No matter how right you claimed,
You really messed up yourself.

Don't be proud proving to a lady that you can't afford a mere lunch,

What's the essence of the date when you know that you can't fend

Always respect yourself and look for your class that are as cheap as you are

If you do do, you won't have room for competition

She did well to pay for both bills to prove to you that she was well prepared

You should cover your face in shame for being incompetent to host a lady

Not all of them are cheap

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 8:15am On Apr 09, 2019
HardMirror:
i like how you are replying the id!ot. He is a disgrace to guys. Stingy fooool. I 2k for a date? What will 2k buy? And. For his mind N500 for transport. Hahahaha. Na wa o. Some guys sha. Instead of thinking of how to make it up to her on the next date and give a a treat he is here complaining

I forgot something. How can a man say I am cheap. I live cheap. Omg, I feel like beating this guy up. He's social circle has messed up his life. I am cheap, I live cheap. Blood of Jesus

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by SaucyBenks(m): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2019
Donchukz:

Another one! Savagery at it's peak,but most u type ya rubbish ni
yet you liked the rubbish... Define rubbish my brother grin

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:

If I tear you slap, he would have bought two pure water and salt only na, sante
Mind your words this ain't no joke, I love to be real OK, let's face the fact the truth, do you want the guy to borrow because he is Going out on a common date hell no, you owe the lady nothing OK at the end of the day a date involves two matured adults and not one person and whatever comes out of the date the two parties so I don't see anything wrong with the lady supporting the guy in settling things they both eat and who says it's only the guy that pays for date that's why we are uncivilized, see western people they don't mind who is paying for a date, we take things too serious it's bad, you go chop this chop that guy man say na only 2k I get why not take coke and Fanta respect her self you go order pizza and barbecues eeh wetin grin

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2019
colestephan86:

The concept of going on a date is to relax and make yourself comfortable, and I doubt if you can achieve that on a budget of just 2000 naira. I must tell , you messed up bro. I am not say you should spend your salary on a date but 2000 isn't it.
2k can't even buy two wraps of roasted fish. You lucky say I no sabi that babe, I for zuga her to cast you for your working place.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 8:18am On Apr 09, 2019
HardMirror:

I wonder. I'm sure her gluttony was her private issue not his. I hope she or her friends sees this thread

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Enemyofpeace: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2019
tohyorsih how can you be so wicked? Se o jeun ri ni? Shioooooooooooor!

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

Mind your words this ain't no joke, I love to be real OK, let's face the fact the truth, do you want the guy to borrow because he is Going out on a common date hell no, you owe the lady nothing OK at the end of the day a date involves two matured adults and not one person and whatever comes out of the date the two parties so I don't see anything wrong with the lady supporting the guy in settling things they both eat and who says it's only the guy that pays for date that's why we are uncivilized, see western people they don't mind who is paying for a date, we take things too serious it's bad, you go chop this chop that guy man say na only 2k I get why not take coke and Fanta respect her self you go order pizza and barbecues eeh wetin grin

Who asked for the date? I go tear you too slap join. Why not bitter kola and alligator pepper to curb her food craving. First Impression matters

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

Who asked for the date? I go tear you too slap join. Why not bitter kola and alligator pepper to curb her food craving. First Impression matters.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

Just listen to yourself, but he borrowed a shirt to wear for the date. He should as well gone nude to the place nah!!! Haba!!! Stop defending the guy, he messed up big time and he is stingy.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by elantraceey(f): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2019
Just because a lady pays her bills doesn't mean she's a feminist, I love going out on dates with extra cash so I could get whatever I want should in case the nigga doesn't have enough on him, no biggie. It's an outing and it's not compulsory the guy foots all the bills, sometimes little company is all that matters.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:

Who asked for the date? I go tear you too slap join. Why not bitter kola and alligator pepper to curb her food craving. First Impression matters.
First impression matters jare.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Zzyy(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2019
I can imagine d shame u felt at that moment.... Buh bro u are a miser
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Vado(m): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2019
anthonyuncle:
believe me,
that girl won't spill the beans.
u've just gotten urself a lady.
hold her tight

Exactly. Reason she called him thrice after. Nevertheless, guy @gaspardd you have a messed up mentality and you have some growing up to do. You could have even gone with your ATM. What if something else happened, like losing the 2k or something. You are stingy as hell. This isn't about being a good money manager. You are an unprepared adult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her / Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72