Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (59924 Views)

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

You are the one that doesn't understand what feminism is, your type go leave your mama for village dey suffer go dey follow woman about, you go dey drink garri while the girl dey chop suya, I pity your life, f up mehn, stay real to yourself if you don't like it f out of my page, dummy fake being
You and that nigger will make a perfect friend. Stingy dudes all over. No wonder, you all stingy niggers can't take responsibilities. Your stinginess no get part two, u stingy sote come stingy to yourself. Next time advise your friend not to put 2k in his wallet while going on a date.

9 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Teespice(f): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

It's really pathetic. They can't even handle an independent woman with their kind of ego yet they complain if she isn't.

Typical example of "you cannot please human beings"

preach sister!!!!
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2019
Jidibia:

Lol.... You have not explained to me what feminism is all about but rather you took it personal. I don't womanize but I know what it means to take responsibilities as a man. Na your type go save money for bank go allow your family members dey die of hunger and will be walking wretched in the streets because you are so stingy. Don't worry, when you die, las las na people go still chop that money wey you dey save.
No go marry dummy, dey their dey form Don wey u no be all this online rants if I check u wella you probably a student managing your life, dating women up and down will not help you and I doubt if you have kobo self because empty brain makes the loudest noise, guy use 2k go date na crime, you self go borrow impress women minister of women wrapper affairs aka feminist advocates I hope you grab wetin feminism mean tongue olosho
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Hedonisst: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2019
HardMirror:
i hope the lady dump his useless ass. He deserves those cheap girls always asking for recharge card. He is not in this lady's level at all. Uselesss foool. Imagine calling her a glutton

Can he even afford to buy proper recharge card for anybody? Looks like the kind of guy that would be sending a girl he is wooing those paper N100 or N200 recharge cards and then quickly call her to smugly ask "av you seeeeen it?"

Mumu somebody.

8 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by TBankxx(m): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2019
u shuda gone for a cheap 2k girl or even less if u say u're living within ur budget. u can't be liking better things na for cheap. Always go for a date with alot than less just to b safe. & for ur info u can't eat a woman's money & go free. sooner & later expect it will the aired on Channels TV

5 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by WHITELIGHTER: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2019
Low self esteem.... I dont see any biggie in this.
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by nkwuocha: 9:37am On Apr 09, 2019
Jidibia:

I pity the girl wey go marry this guy. This kind person, even if you dey die, the go save their money for piggy bank or commercial bank come dey tell u say dem no get shishi. Such men won't buy biscuits for their kids even when they are crying daddy buy biscuit for us. Such a man will be using milk cup to measure rice for their wife to cook. Stingy man....

There is so many thing wrong with this guy and truth be told, the lady is way above this guy in ALL facets of life, both in intelligence and otherwise.It would be unwise to date this guy if i were to be the lady.There are so many flaws i noticed already and trust me, an independent intelligent woman wont be happy with such a man no matter how she loves him.She'd snap some day.My observations

*The guy is dirty.A working class guy should always have his shirts clean and ready.Infact, those with fewer shirts but have clean mindsets always look smart.Back in the University, with 50 starch and well ironed shirts, my friends and 1 were always looking like 1 billion pn a 200 naira shirt.
*He is" poor" both in cash and mentality.
*He is weak in taking decision.Lacks composure.I dont have a problem with his 2k but the manner he exposed his poverty stricken mindset.Mehn!the shame is brutal.
*Very pessimistic to life. He said he lives cheap and he is cheap!Is he Ok?!Who thinks like that?
*How on earth will you borrow a shirt to go on date when you have your own?How much does it cost to buy local starch and Key soap?100 naira local atarch can take 20 shirts!!!
*He is not organised.
*I doubt if he changes his boxers regularly and use good deodorant,even if it is cheap.
*I bet he is the type that wears dirrty socks on smelly office shoes.There are dozen of socks for 1000-1200 and that can serve you a year!

The guy na dirrty, stingy and very local minded schmuck.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2019
Jidibia:

You and that nigger will make a perfect friend. Stingy dudes all over. No wonder, you all stingy niggers can't take responsibilities. Your stinginess no get part two, u stingy sote come stingy to yourself. Next time advise your friend not to put 2k in his wallet while going on a date.
Living within your income it's not stingy I guess you go and study your economics and financial management well, what's the essence of going on a date eeh, does it put food on your table no, all man must cut him cloth according to him size no go do because you Wan feel among that is nonsense OK, girls way see dating as an avenue of milking guys dry them no go see me and my guy OK, you see that 2k put am for business make more money OK, dating is frivolity its arrant nonsense its being abused by the ladies who think guys owe them everything hell no, deal with it. My guy wise.

3 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 9:45am On Apr 09, 2019
nkwuocha:

There is so many thing wrong with this guy and truth be told, the lady is way above this guy in ALL facets of life, both in intelligence and otherwise.It would be unwise to date this guy if i were to be the lady.There are so many flaws i noticed already and trust me, an independent intelligent woman wont be happy wirh such man no matter how she loves him.She'd snap some day.My observations

*The guy is dirty.A working class guy should always have is shirts clean and ready.Infact, those with fewer shirts but have clean mindsets always look smart.
*He is" poor" both in cash and mentality
*He is weak in taking decision
*Very pessimistic to life. He said he lives cheap and is cheap!Is he Ok?!Who thinks like that?
*How on eartg will you borrow a shirt to go on date when you have your own?How much does it cost to buy local starch and Key soap?100 naira local atarch can take 20 shirts!!!

The guy na dirrty, stingy and very local minded schmuch.
Sense kill you there bros.
You have said it all.
I only pity and blame those supporting him. That shows we have a lot of men out there who are worst than this guy. A working class guy who borrows a shirt for a date is talking about a ruined reputation because a lady paid the bills on their first date? What reputation does that one have? So he is not worried about his ruined reputation for borrowing a shirt from his friend right? The problem here is not the guy but his friends around him who do not tell him the truth.

8 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Acidosis(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2019
You're a low life. Even if 2k is all you want to spend, you don't go out with exact figure. What if something terrible hits you on the road? Gonna turn yourself to a street beggar?

I have no business with your date but please quit this calculative attitude. How can you wake up to start summing up N100 + N200 + N50 change and then go out with that same and exact figure?

I will never hit the road unless I have at least twice the amount required for my trip. Plan for unforeseen contingencies. Like I said earlier, this isn't about your date (you've already disgraced yourself and that definitely is not my business).

12 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

Living within your income it's not stingy I guess you go and study your economics and financial management well, what's the essence of going on a date eeh, does it put food on your table no, all man must cut him cloth according to him size no go do because you Wan feel among that is nonsense OK, girls way see dating as an avenue of milking guys dry them no go see me and my guy OK, you see that 2k put am for business make more money OK, dating is frivolity its arrant nonsense its being abused by the ladies who think guys owe them everything hell no, deal with it. My guy wise.
To the point of borrowing a shirt? Common!!! Can't you see this guy has problems? Its non of my business how he manages his finance okay. But I just deduced from this guy's post that he has a poverty mentality and he needs to get rid of that.
So why calling the girl a glutton?

7 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Awoo88: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2019
nkwuocha:

His level doesn't matter.How he went about it was very bad.I read this last night and i was just laughing and feeling thst the guy is just plain silly.How can he expose 1400 on an eating table to prove his worth? grin grin Chai!Mehn!The lady self will be enbarassed
That is his level. He wanted to pass the massage high a strong point.

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2019
Acidosis:

You're a low life. Even if 2k is all you want to spend, you don't go out with exact figure. What if something terrible hits you on the road? Gonna turn yourself to a street beggar?

I have no business with your date but please quit this calculative attitude of yours. How can you wake up to start summing up N100 + N200 + N50 change and then go out with that same and exact figure?
My brother..... Sense will not kill you.

5 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Akowemoon(m): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2019
My guy, you're giving urself unnecessary headache, u both enjoyed the date and she paid, what's the big deal?.. Draw ur map well, that girl na sure maga!. U might not spend much on her in such relationship..
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Bigii(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

I should have gone with 10k or my ATM?

How BIG is 10k??

Abeg no disgrace us the real menundecided

2 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by bossrillboss: 9:52am On Apr 09, 2019
how dis story use make FrontPage na em dey vex me self.Mtchewwwwwww.

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Jidibia:

To the point of borrowing a shirt? Common!!! Can't you see this guy has problems? Its non of my business how he manages his finance okay. But I just deduced from this guy's post that he has a poverty mentality and he needs to get rid of that.
What am saying is nothing bad in the girl paying for the date too since it's only 2k the guy has
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:
There is this lady at work, she works for the client and i work for the contractor. She has a nigga friend who is my padi and he has been talking to me about her, after so much persuasion, i said fùck it and gave it a shot.

Really she was so receptive than i envisaged and since then we've been casually saying hi and stuff.
On saturday i called her and asked about her weekend, she told me she wasnt doing anything, i suggested we meet on sunday(ytd). She said she wud call me wenever she's back from church.
She called around 5pm, i dressed up, all my clothes were creased so bad so i had to borrow a niggas Tshirt, pocketed 2k cus i am cheap and i live cheap, so i cant spend more than 2k on a date.

I got to d venue, she was waiting already, she was putting on a gown revealing some cleavage which was a very nice sight but really unlike her as she always dress modest to work.
Long story short, i ordered for drinks, all was 1400 naira, which was within budget, d 100 naira change will be for my TP and i will give d maruwa guy 500 for her own TP to give her d remaining change. Everything was going according to plan, things were going fine , what a good time to be alive. Suddenly she said she feels like chewing sth.
I initially made as if i didnt hear what she said, she said it again and i interjected with "NOPE, CHEWING IS BAD FOR TEETH" She laffed and beckoned on the waiter to come over. In shock i yelled wait wait, i brought out the whole of 1500, dropped it on the table and told her this all i have with me, already she knows there is 1400 payment to be made.

She didnt give a shìt, she called the guy, brought 2 plates of meat, i was just feeling awkward watching how the whole shìt wud play out. At last she brought out her purse, gave d guy some money, i picked the 1500, gave it to the waiter but he returned the money, said the money she gave him is complete.
Seriously i was ashamed of myself, i wanted to talk about it but i decided to let it slide so as not to overflogg the issue.
Later we were done and i saw her off, i gave d driver 500 for her TP. Some hrs later i saw 3missed calls from her, i texted her back and she responded with... see you tmao. While i dont know wht that means but i know she is gonna tell everybody at work about what happened, about how i am a stingy pig. But i aint stingy, i just priotize things i spend money on.
Today i told my niggas what happened, i have only two niggas, but neither i nor any of them has heard about the parol from another source. But then i am sure that if words get around, my reputation = Ruined embarassed embarassed embarassed

You didn't handle the situation well as a man.

You claim she is your colleague at work not one random girl you meet on the road, so you should have understand her better.

She want to chew, you aren't ready to buy what she want to chew and you're about to disgrace her publicly (including yourself) but she came to your rescue and still didn't appreciate it.

Dating is about EXPRESSING Yourself not IMPRESSING her.

She understands you because she is your colleague, she knows (or have an idea) of how much you earn, so she came prepared to have fun with you but with your lack of maturity and stinginess, you ruin it for yourself and her.

Brother, be real with yourself, she is interested in you, so stop being childish and start expressing yourself and feeling not IMPRESS.

Be real with her and yourself, your situation is still salvageable with her.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by MartinsD12(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2019
Jidibia:

Didn't see where the guy said he is cheap guy and lives cheap he knows him well OK

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

No go marry dummy, dey their dey form Don wey u no be all this online rants if I check u wella you probably a student managing your life, dating women up and down will not help you and I doubt if you have kobo self because empty brain makes the loudest noise, guy use 2k go date na crime, you self go borrow impress women minister of women wrapper affairs aka feminist advocates I hope you grab wetin feminism mean tongue olosho
Lol..... U have been calling me names. Lwkmd because I know who I am. E pain you say we dey cast you and your partner in crime. Stingy boys association of Nigeria.
Las las, na person go still chop that money. If he wasn't trying to impress the girl, why did he borrow his Friend's shirt to wear? He would have wore those his dirty clothes like that nah.

8 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2019
MezieFresh:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin...Guy abeg naa...

� hahaha

grin
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 9:58am On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

I see we are saying the same thing living within your means thank goodness you now agree with me 200 naira hate fee peppery meat and drinks that's like 2k or 3k about highest you never spend 1mil brother you are the realest gee just like the guy that took a babe on a date with 2k no difference between you and the guy grin so you too get sense I see and you are busy blasting the guy for 2k date when na only 200 naira gate fee you pay while not go for rumors club or quilox club where they pay 15 to 30k gate fee or more than self yeye dey smile if I check wella na 100 naira data you dey use dey form wetin u no be

Mindset not money, dating is for adults ot some boys in men's disguise

7 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2019
IAmSkinny:

That's what you get for balling on budget.

grin bad mouth
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by kunleweb: 10:01am On Apr 09, 2019
Jidibia:

Lol.... Mogbe..... Jerk off Lol

grin
Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

Didn't see where the guy said he is cheap guy and lives cheap he knows him well OK
Lol..... That's what we are trying to trash out here. He should change his mentality or better still, since he is poor, he should be inviting girls to his house rather than going out on a date. And I am sure, cus he lives cheap and he is cheap, he will only offer pure water to his guests who come visiting.

5 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by theDEVILisHERE: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2019
4k should be d least u go out with on such date. U mustn't spend all but that should do for a limited spending
2k?? that's embarrassingly stupid

3 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:

This is Nigeria with 18k as minimum wage. So whats wrong with budgeting 2k for a single date? Maybe u re rich and stuff, good for you but this is Nigeria, being brokeass is a normal thing.
I'm far from being rich for now but to be truthful, inflation has rendered d purchasing power of our naira useless. 15 yrs ago that 2k would have been enough

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by nkwuocha: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2019
Awoo88:

That is his level. He wanted to pass the massage high a strong point.

His level used to be my level, but i wasnt this foolish and without composure.It would habe been better if he invited her over or take her to a local bar.

The guy no try at all.

And why him go dey borrow person clothe?Someone who is working sef?

6 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2019
Bigii:

How BIG is 10k??

Abeg no disgrace us the real menundecided
Going with 10k does not mean he will even spend the whole 10k sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Cvomovers: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2019
Gaspardd:
There is this lady at work, she works for the client and i work for the contractor. She has a nigga friend who is my padi and he has been talking to me about her, after so much persuasion, i said fùck it and gave it a shot.

Really she was so receptive than i envisaged and since then we've been casually saying hi and stuff.
On saturday i called her and asked about her weekend, she told me she wasnt doing anything, i suggested we meet on sunday(ytd). She said she wud call me wenever she's back from church.
She called around 5pm, i dressed up, all my clothes were creased so bad so i had to borrow a niggas Tshirt, pocketed 2k cus i am cheap and i live cheap, so i cant spend more than 2k on a date.

I got to d venue, she was waiting already, she was putting on a gown revealing some cleavage which was a very nice sight but really unlike her as she always dress modest to work.
Long story short, i ordered for drinks, all was 1400 naira, which was within budget, d 100 naira change will be for my TP and i will give d maruwa guy 500 for her own TP to give her d remaining change. Everything was going according to plan, things were going fine , what a good time to be alive. Suddenly she said she feels like chewing sth.
I initially made as if i didnt hear what she said, she said it again and i interjected with "NOPE, CHEWING IS BAD FOR TEETH" She laffed and beckoned on the waiter to come over. In shock i yelled wait wait, i brought out the whole of 1500, dropped it on the table and told her this all i have with me, already she knows there is 1400 payment to be made.

She didnt give a shìt, she called the guy, brought 2 plates of meat, i was just feeling awkward watching how the whole shìt wud play out. At last she brought out her purse, gave d guy some money, i picked the 1500, gave it to the waiter but he returned the money, said the money she gave him is complete.
Seriously i was ashamed of myself, i wanted to talk about it but i decided to let it slide so as not to overflogg the issue.
Later we were done and i saw her off, i gave d driver 500 for her TP. Some hrs later i saw 3missed calls from her, i texted her back and she responded with... see you tmao. While i dont know wht that means but i know she is gonna tell everybody at work about what happened, about how i am a stingy pig. But i aint stingy, i just priotize things i spend money on.
Today i told my niggas what happened, i have only two niggas, but neither i nor any of them has heard about the parol from another source. But then i am sure that if words get around, my reputation = Ruined embarassed embarassed embarassed

2k isn't go out on a date money. You no try at all. Forget priortising money, if you want to priotize money like this, don't take people out. So what if she had no money ?

4 Likes

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Gaspardd(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2019
nkwuocha:

There is so many thing wrong with this guy and truth be told, the lady is way above this guy in ALL facets of life, both in intelligence and otherwise.It would be unwise to date this guy if i were to be the lady.There are so many flaws i noticed already and trust me, an independent intelligent woman wont be happy with such a man no matter how she loves him.She'd snap some day.My observations

*The guy is dirty.A working class guy should always have his shirts clean and ready.Infact, those with fewer shirts but have clean mindsets always look smart.Back in the University, with 50 starch and well ironed shirts, my friends and 1 were always looking like 1 billion pn a 200 naira shirt.
*He is" poor" both in cash and mentality.
*He is weak in taking decision.Lacks composure.I dont have a problem with his 2k but the manner he exposed his poverty stricken mindset.Mehn!the shame is brutal.
*Very pessimistic to life. He said he lives cheap and he is cheap!Is he Ok?!Who thinks like that?
*How on earth will you borrow a shirt to go on date when you have your own?How much does it cost to buy local starch and Key soap?100 naira local atarch can take 20 shirts!!!
*He is not organised.
*I doubt if he changes his boxers regularly and use good deodorant,even if it is cheap.
*I bet he is the type that wears dirrty socks on smelly office shoes.There are dozen of socks for 1000-1200 and that can take you a year!

The guy na dirrty, stingy and very local minded schmuck.
A girl once said to me that i am the neatest guy she has ever met. That doesnt proof anything but do you think you re 100% right with your analysis?

1 Like

Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by Jidibia(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2019
MartinsD12:

What am saying is nothing bad in the girl paying for the date too since it's only 2k the guy has
But people calling the girl feminist is my worry here. And the ungrateful op called the girl glutton.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her / Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.