Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,940 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Help Needed With Itchy Private Part - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part (59722 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by sikells(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Hello nairalanders, I have to create a new account to just communicate this because I have been having too much discomfort. I still don't know what is wrong with my body especially my private part which gets very dry, itchy and scaly.
I have done several test like HIV, syphilis, blood test and lots more and the result came out negative and I've also spent quite a lot of money getting medication and test which prove abortive.
Please any experience doctor in the house should please help with on what is wrong with me and how best to get rid of this because it's becoming embarrassing.
Thank you for your help and please mod, move this to front page and my life depends on it.
Is it just your private part you are having the itchings,...Also treat yourself for scabies too...could be scabies
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Hello nairalanders, I have to create a new account to just communicate this because I have been having too much discomfort. I still don't know what is wrong with my body especially my private part which gets very dry, itchy and scaly.
I have done several test like HIV, syphilis, blood test and lots more and the result came out negative and I've also spent quite a lot of money getting medication and test which prove abortive.
Please any experience doctor in the house should please help with on what is wrong with me and how best to get rid of this because it's becoming embarrassing.
Thank you for your help and please mod, move this to front page and my life depends on it.

You can message me privately for result
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
All the money you have spent on tests, drugs and transport @ above could have gotten you a card to see a GP at any teaching hospital around you
See how you are saying thank you thank you anyhow to your different well-meaning but likely wrong helpers here
Go to the nearest teaching hospital or fed med center in your city
Go early to their GOPD tomorrow (in federal centers this won’t reach 2000
See the first doctor who would refer you to a dermatologist (or an internal medicine consultant)

If you go early you may see this second doctor that same day. If not go back
Get properly treated. As it is, you run a risk of developing resistance to drugs or packing up your organs with all these disjointed treatments
And please note, pharmacists are not doctors
Jeez.
Going to a federal teaching hospital will not cost you more than 5K
Cards, tests, transport, consult fees. This may cover your drugs, or not
Consider this an advice from a doctor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nobodyperson: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
OP
I implore you to make a seed of 50,000!
God wants to use you.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by BabbanBura(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
blissgregory:
Eyaah..i did nt see any pics n he did nt specify.He would ve jst said DICK for specification nah.Maybe he removed d pics.

Dick fall on you, see her mouth!
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Brother, it's just JOCK ITCH. It's just a skin irritation, not a blood disease.

Solution: Please buy a liquid disinfectant (like Dettol or Izal) and put in your water each time you bathe, also apply the disinfectant to your boxers when you wash them to get rid of the bacteria there. You should also combine it with Ytacan which you can apply after bathing everyday.

Most importantly, bathe twice a day as mentioned above as it is very important cos the heat outside nowadays can accelerate the itch, so I understand.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by BabbanBura(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
frozen70:
Since the infection test you did is negative,

Try personal hygiene

Wash that area with warm water and disinfectant every morning and night

Apply anti fungai cream after washing or canesteen cream

Wear boxers once a day and shave those areas every two Saturdays

Take antibiotics and watch your self for one month

Do it regularly, let's see the out come

Na so, powerful woman
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by abdull4honest(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
That could be a sturbborn infection known as "STAPHYLOCOCUS". If so, garlic is one of the cure. 08116228540.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by okoroemeka(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
get Benzyl benzoate and apply
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by PrettaPacco(f): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
If you are a female, burn all your old pants and tights. Stop wearing trouser without a pant and a pant liner. So get a disposable pant and a Marie anti bacterial panty liner. Lastly get a home made coconut oil. Do it yourself to be sure of the hygiene level. Rub the oil on your clitories and the external part of your vagina. I believe after 2 weeks, you will get a good result. Drugs like antibiotics will be making it worst if you have taken it for a long time. If you are a male, then I don't know.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Orpe7(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

PP needs Prick [color=#000099][/color] grin grin
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by frozen70(f): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
BabbanBura:

Na so, powerful woman

Lol
What's powerful there ❓
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by deltateam: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fathertony:
that pharmacist must be a quack!
You need shots. That's a VD
Its already in your system, the skin infection is only the final stages.
Try another pharmacist.

Pharmacy won't solve it. Op visit a government hospital. Don't treat it by assumption before it develops a bigger problem

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Malawian(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Oga, just use warm water and hair shampoo to wash that end thoroughly over and over again, then apply fugbact cream there. under 3 days, all will be fresh. grin grin
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Maket: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fathertony:
that pharmacist must be a quack!
You need shots. That's a VD
Its already in your system, the skin infection is only the final stages.
Try another pharmacist.
Is the Op supposed to visit pharmacist?
Go to the hospital a and see a doctor. The doctor will tell you the test to be carried out (in the Lab) After the result you will be given the right drug regiment. Finally you go to the pharmacist with the prescription from the doctor.

The pharmacist may know the drug but the right regiment to clear the infection might be missing.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by edebemba(m): 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Thank you for your response but I've been trying to do that especially every night but it still get itchy, I don't know if I'm suffering from any infection or something.
Go to a good lab and tell them to do "Urine Culture" or "Blood Culture" test,. Although it may cost you #5k to #7k it will show what is actually wrong with you.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by sikells(m): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
merahki:
All the money you have spent on tests, drugs and transport @ above would have gotten you a card to see a GP at any teaching hospital around you
See how you are saying thank you anyhow to your different well-meaning but likely wrong helpers here
Go to the nearest teaching hospital or fed med center in your city
Go early to their GOPD tomorrow (in federal centers this won’t reach 2000
See the first doctor who would refer you to a dermatologist (or an internal medicine consultant)

If you go early you may see this second doctor that same day. If not go back
Get properly treated. As it is, you run a risk of developing resistance to drugs or packing up your organs with this disjointed treatments
And please note, pharmacists are not doctors
Jeez.
Going to a federal teaching hospital will not cost you more than 5K
Cards, tests, transport, consult fees. This may cover your drugs, or not
Consider this an advice from a doctor
So this your post now is to run down Pharmacists...are you trying to say they are not knowledgeable ?

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Joystark(f): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
Also pray against demonic attack, you might be possessed with the spirit of lust....this can lead you into prostitution. If you make love and the itches stop, please run to God before you become a sex idol.

I read your comment twice and I still couldn't understand it grin
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by sapeleboi(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
when last did you have sex?
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
sikells:

So this your post now is to run down Pharmacists...are you trying to say they are not knowledgeable ?

No disrespect meant, but, get lost
Like that
Mtchew
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by trippleKAY(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bros go get mectizan, it's happened to me before.... It itchy especially at night after pulling your trouser or pant. It's an toilet infection I got from a lady. I spent up to 20k before someone prescribe that drugs for me. It's 10 each (small white tab) in a small container. Goggle it.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by fmorrah(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Please go and count ur pants again if completed
Help1993:
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Maket: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
edebemba:

Go to a good lab and tell them to do "Urine Culture" or "Blood Culture" test,. Although it may cost you #5k to #7k it will show what is actually wrong with you.
for him to tell them the test to be carried out he must have ideal of the problem.
1000 ways to waste your money is in Nairaland. angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by trippleKAY(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Bros go get mectizan, it's happened to me before.... It itchy especially at night after pulling your trouser or pant. It's an toilet infection I got from a lady. I spent up to 20k before someone prescribe that drugs for me. It's 10 each (small white tab) in a small container. Goggle
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by bolex04(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Go and see a doctor... it is mostly caused by toilet infection...
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Thank you for your response but I've been trying to do that especially every night but it still get itchy, I don't know if I'm suffering from any infection or something.
bro you're suffer from STDs
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Dazydear: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
Contact me for your original coconut oil, it helps 09050268008
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Rolland2010: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Whatapp me on dis number and I will send u d drugs to use 08069824886
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by xtycool: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Pls go and do the test in another lab. Some lab r not trusted
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by gentlechyke(m): 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Go to any pharmacy and buy #200 cacatin cream. Violet and white wrap + green cap. Thank me later. Highly effective
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by felixawe(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
If you are within warri please look 4 wonder clear is a herbal product

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Harnaam Kaur, Youngest Female With Beard Shares Inspiring Story / Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.