Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Help Needed With Itchy Private Part - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part (59717 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Pentasoft1978: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Thank you for your valuable contribution

You are healed in Jesus Name...Amen

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by caxtonomy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Hello nairalanders, I have to create a new account to just communicate this because I have been having too much discomfort. I still don't know what is wrong with my body especially my private part which gets very dry, itchy and scaly.
I have done several test like HIV, syphilis, blood test and lots more and the result came out negative and I've also spent quite a lot of money getting medication and test which prove abortive.
Please any experience doctor in the house should please help with on what is wrong with me and how best to get rid of this because it's becoming embarrassing.
Thank you for your help and please mod, move this to front page and my life depends on it.

Do u drink and smoke? If yes, This could be a result of alcohol induced hepatitis. Get tested for hepatitis B, if positive go for the necessary treatment.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Britishcoins(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Hello nairalanders, I have to create a new account to just communicate this because I have been having too much discomfort. I still don't know what is wrong with my body especially my private part which gets very dry, itchy and scaly.
I have done several test like HIV, syphilis, blood test and lots more and the result came out negative and I've also spent quite a lot of money getting medication and test which prove abortive.
Please any experience doctor in the house should please help with on what is wrong with me and how best to get rid of this because it's becoming embarrassing.
Thank you for your help and please mod, move this to front page and my life depends on it.

I have had this kind of experience before, and I discovered that it occurred whenever I started using any anticeptic soap...

Op stop using medicated soaps, I use lux or Eva soap...
Another good soap is dudu osun
Thanks me later

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Enemyofpeace: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Yustob:
Improve your personal hygiene. One pata for one day and chop betta
what is pata?
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by nwaneribotanic: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Is likely you have staph aureus or strept infection. Do urethral swab test(m/c/s). Don't indulge in self medication without knowing exactly what's wrong with you.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
I suspect fungal infection. Especially if it's surface itching. Try using antifungal cream and soap.

Good luck
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Motjeth(f): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
it might be embarrassing or shy but its better cause every response here is base on guess please meet a doctor

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by amliftedhigher: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Alergy
First and foremost, you need to find out if your itchiness is due to dryness or something else. If it's due to dryness, then you need some moisturizing body lotion but if it's the later, then you need to see a doctor.
Insert garlic in ur vagina...it may be because of infection or lactobacillus has been shifted frm equilibrium...do u take antibiotics ??dis can also affect d ph of d virginity.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by drlateef: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Are you male or female?
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by ComradeAbu(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Whitefield ointment apply on scrotum sack twice daily for 10 days
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by blackmantis: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Motjeth:
laboratory not physician you are still not doing the right thing meet a doctor tell him the symptoms and let him examine if need be dont just go and be wasting money on test

Simple.....

It's seems like an infection. He may need to be on antibiotics for a while till it stops.

Op go and see a doctor in a good hospital
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Lordsinger(m): 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Seek for an *ORIGINAL* benzyl benzoate in a good drug store.
That should do the magic
Help1993:
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by owila4luv(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Visit Libracin herbal Centre They Are Every Were, I Believe They Will Help You
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by TourismMan(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Is it like this one?

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by doclatom(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
You didn't specify if the itching is limited to outside of your pudenda or it extends inside. You didn't say if you're discharging anything of sort.
But if I have to advise by the info you provided, I'll say you should go to a pharmacy near you and buy ABF-3 cream. Wash and dry the area before each application of the cream. Apply it twice a day. Also, I'll advise you desist from wearing airtight underwears.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by id4sho(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Thank you for your contribution, I just bought 10 new boxers and planning on buying another 10 by Friday and more if I have extra cash. I'll adhere strictly
That's a good step, don't forget to buy skineal and apply. Best results @ night. it's jock itch(tinea curis) brother .Apply to both side of the thigh for two weeks

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Am nt a doctor butprolong use of antibiotics can alter d ph of d vagina dereby result in dose poo...dnt wear pant while going to bed,wash ur vagina atleast twice a day,dnt use soap or hot water to wash d vagina .avoid antibiotics drugs,peel garlic n insert in ur vagina every nite u r going to bed...u will be fyn
Help1993:
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by kingsley091(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
bath with antiseptic soaps like Nycil adult , buy antibiotic drug like levofloxacin with white flaggy.....
avoid using soaps that have deodorant for they cause more itchy..........bath lukewarm( not too cold not too hot) water....change ur bursers ..............inbox me if any of this did not work..........then for ur body, use benzil lotion from neck downwards......pls avoid ur eye.......buye
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Bossjakande: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
same thing am facing so embarrassing scraching all d time.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by TLION(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
It might be candydiasis (yeast) Yoruba call it sweety
Try and get (ampiclux beecham) take one dosage daily don't take blood tonic with it good luck.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by freshdude99(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
united442:
OP am 2billion% sure you never run any test, but if actually you did,then the person who did the test for you is a complete quack!

that is toilet infection..it can also be called scabies or commonly also known as "junk itch"(google more about)...

its as a result of not;
cleaning or washing you yanch properly after toiletgrin
sweat generated from or in those conners of ur balls,
wearing one particular boxer over and over again,
using dirty hands to scratch those conner of your ballsgrin

solution? go to any pharmacy and ask for kentoconezole(wrong spelling though), either the tablet or tube cream or ask for visita or skinny anti fungal and bacterial cream..

apply is at night before sleeping (best),cause the itch may increase at first use..

and I TAKE GOD BEG YOU, BAFF B4 YOU USE AMgrin...
Skineal cream is perfect for junk itch
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by deltateam: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Pictures?
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Jodomery: 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
[

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
You have server fungal infection. Get Mycotin inserter (Clotrimazole vaginal tablet with applicator) , Mycotin cream (for external use) and fluconazole capsules 150mg. Use these medications and you will fine. Please ask your pharmacist for dosage and direction for uses. Good luck .

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by deltateam: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
moscobabs:
Result of heat, stop wearing boxer

Nonsense. What should he wear? Pant?

Boxers are made to allow air to circulate and organs hang freely unlike pant that holds the organs tight to the body and heats it up.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Fungi overload. Pour Lil izal in ur bathing water and also use ytacan to rub d place.
pls dnt advice her to use izal biko...
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Oga go nd buy Cacatin cream (original) cos there are fake of it. It is just N100. Buy like 3 nd start using it. Buy original dettol too, always apply it in ur bath water. A friend cured his by using cacatin nd cyndy cream.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Help1993: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
kingsley091:
bath with antiseptic soaps like Nycil adult , buy antibiotic drug like levofloxacin with white flaggy.....
avoid using soaps that have deodorant for they cause more itchy..........bath lukewarm( not too cold not too hot) water....change ur bursers ..............inbox me if any of this did not work..........then for ur body, use benzil lotion from neck downwards......pls avoid ur eye.......buye
Thank you for your contribution, I consider myself as an aquatic person who loves cold water and taking about rubbing cream, I haven't done that in over 10 years because I know that I sweat a lot
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Esesuwa8: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Try pax herbal remedy. Go to any pax herbal centre
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by id4sho(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
blissgregory:
Am nt a doctor butprolong use of antibiotics can alter d ph of d vagina dereby result in dose poo...dnt wear pant while going to bed,wash ur vagina atleast twice a day,dnt use soap or hot water to wash d vagina .avoid antibiotics drugs,peel garlic n insert in ur vagina every nite u r going to bed...u will be fyn
Auntie, he got no pussy pls. Pics where dropped down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina / Harnaam Kaur, Youngest Female With Beard Shares Inspiring Story / Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.