Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Help Needed With Itchy Private Part - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part (59705 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Help1993: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
zicora:
Oga go nd buy Cacatin cream (original) cos there are fake of it. It is just N100. Buy like 3 nd start using it. Buy original dettol too, always apply it in ur bath water. A friend cured his by using cacatin nd cyndy cream.
Thanks a lot. I'll try getting it tomorrow
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by AngelicBeing: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hmmmm sad
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Help1993: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
caxtonomy:

Do u drink and smoke? If yes, This could be a result of alcohol induced hepatitis. Get tested for hepatitis B, if positive go for the necessary treatment.
No I don't smoke and talking about drinking, I do that not too often
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by ossaiii: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Hello nairalanders, I have to create a new account to just communicate this because I have been having too much discomfort. I still don't know what is wrong with my body especially my private part which gets very dry, itchy and scaly.
I have done several test like HIV, syphilis, blood test and lots more and the result came out negative and I've also spent quite a lot of money getting medication and test which prove abortive.
Please any experience doctor in the house should please help with on what is wrong with me and how best to get rid of this because it's becoming embarrassing.
Thank you for your help and please mod, move this to front page and my life depends on it.

So sorry OP. I had the same issue and didn't take it serious until it became worsened. First I was thinking it was the towel I usually used that is old so I had to discard it and bought another one yet the itching increases to the extent that I no longer scratch it with style again. Seeing the itching getting worst day by day I had to visit a pharmacy store were I was given some drugs yet the drugs didn't suffice. My last option was to go visit a medical doctor (hospital) who I complained to and show him my private afterwards he gave me a cream, drugs and I took ten injections for five days 2 injection each. At the end of it I no longer feel the itching again.

So, I think its already in your system hence u need an injection to flush it out and then u use either cream or drugs or both to finally get rid of it.

3 Likes

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by id4sho(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Thank you for your contribution, I consider myself as an aquatic person who loves cold water and taking about rubbing cream, I haven't done that in over 10 years because I know that I sweat a lot
Which drugs have you bought?
State them so as to guide you.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Help1993: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
nwaneribotanic:
Is likely you have staph aureus or strept infection. Do urethral swab test(m/c/s). Don't indulge in self medication without knowing exactly what's wrong with you.
I went for that today and currently awaiting my test results due for 2-3 days time
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Hello nairalanders, I have to create a new account to just communicate this because I have been having too much discomfort. I still don't know what is wrong with my body especially my private part which gets very dry, itchy and scaly.
I have done several test like HIV, syphilis, blood test and lots more and the result came out negative and I've also spent quite a lot of money getting medication and test which prove abortive.
Please any experience doctor in the house should please help with on what is wrong with me and how best to get rid of this because it's becoming embarrassing.
Thank you for your help and please mod, move this to front page and my life depends on it.

Stop whatever medication you've been taking and go buy this drug called FUNGIBAN... It's tested and trusted... My woman had this same vaginal itching problem some weeks ago.. Then we went to the chemist and she was first given some drugs which worked but not fast enough and she was still feeling the itching. Then we later went again and got that drug FUNGIBAN {150MG}.. Its 700 Naira and works like magic... You take one dose morning and night everyday.. Buy it alongside one drug called CHIMET 200{200MG}.. I Don't know how much that one costs buh shouldn't be up to 300 sha.. Its white color.. So youll be taking it with that FUNGIBAN one each of the two drugs morning and night... They work like Magic... That FUNGIBAN itself is really good...

Alternatively, you can just get Ampiclox 500MG plus Doxycycline 100MG... You'll take one each of these 2 too morning and night just like FUNGIBAN and CHIMET...

So just go for any of those 2 options and come back to testify.... Take care

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Help1993: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
id4sho:

Which drugs have you bought?
State them so as to guide you.
I've taken floconazole 150mg the whole sachet and also bought some sulfur cream but all to no avail
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by mcbreeze: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
united442:
OP am 2billion% sure you never run any test, but if actually you did,then the person who did the test for you is a complete quack!

that is toilet infection..it can also be called scabies or commonly also known as "junk itch"(google more about)...

its as a result of not;
cleaning or washing you yanch properly after toiletgrin
sweat generated from or in those conners of ur balls,
wearing one particular boxer over and over again,
using dirty hands to scratch those conner of your ballsgrin

solution? go to any pharmacy and ask for kentoconezole(wrong spelling though), either the tablet or tube cream or ask for visita or skinny anti fungal and bacterial cream..

apply is at night before sleeping (best),cause the itch may increase at first use..

and I TAKE GOD BEG YOU, BAFF B4 YOU USE AMgrin...

This is not how to do it. It is absolutely wrong. Even if it's scabies, Is that the drug for scabies?
Op have not explained in detail how it happen to him and it is unprofessional to prescribe drug like that.

Op should reach out for professional for your sake because all I am seeing here is crap.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Biingoo: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Fungi overload. Pour Lil izal in ur bathing water and also use ytacan to rub d place.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by AGUBANZE(m): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Thank you very much, I've visited a pharmacy and was given a skin cream to apply but that hasn't been effective at all

Buy ivermectin and thank me later . It’s scabies without doubt , peace bro

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Help1993: 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
Truthbites:
U didn't state if u are male or female. State ur sex..i will suggest a home remedy
I'm a male, sorry if o skipped that during my initial post
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by niyogeol(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Go for herbal remedy. It is possibly prolonged std which must have been used to the numerous antibiotics you might have been using.

Are you male or female?
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by AllenSpencer: 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Go to Winners chapel or Redemption camp, you will be healed.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Ellixlimswag(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
scabies
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by donjosh47: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rub damatol on it bro.. You gonna Thank me later, I also had the issue sometimes ago
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Imustreturn(m): 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
stop pure water and start with boiled water or bottle water. Then further treatment
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
Eyaah..i did nt see any pics n he did nt specify.He would ve jst said DICK for specification nah.Maybe he removed d pics.
id4sho:

Auntie, he got no pussy pls. Pics where dropped down
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by AdemolaA2: 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
What’s graphic about written words ?
vanida6:
disgust angry

Plsss put graphic pix Op.

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Toosure70: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
ur number so I can help you.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Help1993: 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
doclatom:
You didn't specify if the itching is limited to outside of your pudenda or it extends inside. You didn't say if you're discharging anything of sort.
But if I have to advise by the info you provided, I'll say you should go to a pharmacy near you and buy ABF-3 cream. Wash and dry the area before each application of the cream. Apply it twice a day. Also, I'll advise you desist from wearing airtight underwears.
I do not have any discharge and the itching is localized to that particular area, thanks
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Help1993: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
niyogeol:
Go for herbal remedy. It is possibly prolonged std which must have been used to the numerous antibiotics you might have been using.

Are you male or female?
MALE
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by emerged01(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Try neoskin
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Make sure u bath every night before u sleep, change ur under wear time to time. Always take ur bath immediately after sex.......

There is a leave called asunwon egba, pluck, boil and take it
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Ubdavis(m): 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Are u a male or female??
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Ubdavis(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Are u a male or female?
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by AgatuBoy(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Its heat.. Just try and wear free clothes down dier. Get shea butter(ori) if u cant afford coconut oil..... Again,wear free boxers and trousers,jeans will worsen ur case.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Help1993: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ubdavis:

Are u a male or female??
I'm a male
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by frozen70(f): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Since the infection test you did is negative,

Try personal hygiene

Wash that area with warm water and disinfectant every morning and night

Apply anti fungai cream after washing or canesteen cream

Wear boxers once a day and shave those areas every two Saturdays

Take antibiotics and watch your self for one month

Do it regularly, let's see the out come

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Tobbylobba(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Alright
I am just a final year medical student but I can advise you.
Which hospitals did you go to?
Please go to a University Teaching Hospital, visit a Consultant Dermatologist and get tested if you haven't visited one.
Are you sexually active?
If yes, go along with your partner for screening and treatment too.
Also, stop using the cream you got from the pharmacy. It could worsen your case. Just make sure you visit a credible hospital

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by id4sho(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

I've taken floconazole 150mg the whole sachet and also bought some sulfur cream but all to no avail
Buy Skineal cream from a reputable pharmaceutical store. The cream is verified by scratch and send hidden number to a code. its almost 500 naira . That sulphur cream na trash, it makes one to smell sef.Buy it this night and you will come back and testify tomorrow morning .I've been emphasizing it cuz I treated it ones and almost pulled my balls cuz of itching. That black rough skin will clear and restore to Original. Use hot water to wash your towel frequently, avoid it sef in the course of this treatment. Fluconazole kills internal fungus only. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Tobbylobba(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
frozen70:
Since the infection test you did is negative,

Try personal hygiene

Wash that area with warm water and disinfectant every morning and night

Apply anti fungai cream after washing or canesteen cream

Wear boxers once a day and shave those areas every two Saturdays

Take antibiotics and watch your self for one month

Do it regularly, let's see the out come

You're asking him to use anti fungals and antibiotics at the same time.

It's better he retakes the test and get a reliable diagnosis and use the correct medication. Instead of just loading himself with drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina / Harnaam Kaur, Youngest Female With Beard Shares Inspiring Story / Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.