Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Help Needed With Itchy Private Part - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part (59720 Views)

Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help Needed With Itchy Private Part / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by TONYE001(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
I imagine Mr. Drug Resistance jubilating now. See how folks are throwing all sorts of prescriptions around. How many have the basic knowledge of Microbiology and therapeutics? Some are asking the OP to go see a pharmacist. Come on! In health care delivery, seeing a doctor is always the first point. It's after due evaluation that the patient would be told where next to go to (lab, Pharm, etc).

I understand we all mean to help but most times, we cause more harm in our attempts to help.

Dear OP, kindly go to a general hospital (best consult plus cheapest price) and get appropriate treatment. This is the best way forward.

Wish you the very best.

3 Likes

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
blissgregory:
Eyaah..i did nt see any pics n he did nt specify.He would ve jst said DICK for specification nah.Maybe he removed d pics.
You go like dick o. Something tells me you are from either crossriver or akwaibom. See the way you capitalised it. Most chicks in here hardly type dick and occasionally capitalised it. grin

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Heffalump(m): 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
vanida6:
disgust angry

Plsss put graphic pix Op.

Are you excited because he mentioned private part?

Women and preak are like 5&6 grin

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by declaro(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Hello nairalanders, I have to create a new account to just communicate this because I have been having too much discomfort. I still don't know what is wrong with my body especially my private part which gets very dry, itchy and scaly.
I have done several test like HIV, syphilis, blood test and lots more and the result came out negative and I've also spent quite a lot of money getting medication and test which prove abortive.
Please any experience doctor in the house should please help with on what is wrong with me and how est to get rid of this because it's becoming embarrassing.
Thank you for your help and please mod, move this to front page and my life depends on it.

Look for Dermatologists because they know better. It might be that you have Atopic Eczema.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by gabriplane(m): 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
[quote author=Help1993 post=77418435]Hello nairalanders, I have to create a new account to just communicate this because I have been having too much discomfort. I still don't know what is wrong with my body especially my private part which gets very dry, itchy and scaly.
I have done several test like HIV, syphilis, blood test and lots more and the result came out negative and I've also spent quite a lot of money getting medication and test which prove abortive.

Please any experience doctor in the house should please help with on what is wrong with me and how best to get rid of this because it's becoming embarrassing.
Thank you for your help and please mod, move this to front page and my life depends on it.
[go and buy ivermectine tablets....u have scabies ...wash ur boxers with hot water only... use 4tables of ivermectin once every three weeks four times...i assure u, ur itching would be a thing of the past.]
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by jomoh: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Hello nairalanders, I have to create a new account to just communicate this because I have been having too much discomfort. I still don't know what is wrong with my body especially my private part which gets very dry, itchy and scaly.
Please any experience doctor in the house should please help with on what is wrong with me and how best to get rid of this because it's becoming embarrassing.

HERPES
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Simoneblosson(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Just mix vacation and damatol hair cream and apply for a week. you'll be fine
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
for some reason I just feel this is a Moderator or Airforce1 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Dagoma: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Photo pls
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by maikilinkage: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Kindly contact me on 07087875698 personal experience and solution.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by greymatter15(m): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
Let me let you in on sth. Boil some hot water in a kettle. Pour the scalding hot water into a bucket, add enough quantities of salt and stir with a laddle. Sit on it allow the heat to penetrate every nook and cranny of your workshop .(pls be careful not to shake up the bucket and the contents as you might get burnt) repeat this process morning and night. Apply original original coconut oil.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Anijay1212(m): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Thank you very much, I've visited a pharmacy and was given a skin cream to apply but that hasn't been effective at all
Buy original damatol cream(hair) and rub at the affected part,the effect/relief will be amazing.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by greymatter15(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lest I forget
Stop fuvkin anyhow o Jare. Hepatitis and HIV with other yamayama diseases are real. And change your fuvkin boxers too.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Soteriahascome: 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
Baba na Scabies bi that, that sickness wan kill me when I was serving in a remote village...

Na water and environmental allergies or effects

SEE a dermatologist, the rightful treatment is not more than 2k but I spent over 50k taking other drugs, got to know it was Scabies when I spoke out cos I was actually dying then

Especially in the night, person no fit sleep, I go scratch scratch till 3am chia I saw hell then

IF YOU like go test, you no go see anythinggrin cos I did blood culture and doctor said no trace of micro organism

For quick relief bro get damatol hair cream or Tydineal tube

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by D1zion: 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fathertony:
he said he needs help, if you cant help then walk away!!!
may God bless you for this answer you gave the fool.someone is asking for help & some will used it to insult that person, useless fools.

3 Likes

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by kokomilala(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Use sulphur. It's magical .But I can make one for you with other herbs.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by D1zion: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Maybe you should look the other way.which is the traditional medicine.all this Yoruba women or men can know about that.if there's any closed to you,try to contact them.it works sometimes more than the Orthodox medicine.
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by godwinodibi(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hello,
I have a solution to your problem. You can reach me on my WhatsApp number 08023135540.

Best regards
Godwin
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
what u need is a herbal medicine contact me for ur herbal and u will regain ur health within few weeks
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by barbiedunicorn(f): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
I Tink it could be infection,mayb u shud go n run test and if you can get fresh alovera,use the gel as an insert,should help reduce the intching
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Soteriahascome: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
abdull4honest:
That could be a sturbborn infection known as "STAPHYLOCOCUS". If so, garlic is one of the cure. 08116228540.

GET out!!!
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Elaric(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
I can recommend d cure, contact me on 08155245672
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:

Thank you for your response but I've been trying to do that especially every night but it still get itchy, I don't know if I'm suffering from any infection or something.

I don't know what you mean by Private Part. If you are a male and the itching is around your scrotum, that is called jokey itch, it do comes and go, but it could short or long period.

Do you use antiseptic soap like Detol or Septol. Stop it and watch for some time.

Bathing with detergent is not a bad idea for boys
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by GideonOludayomi(m): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fathertony:
that pharmacist must be a quack!
You need shots. That's a VD
Its already in your system, the skin infection is only the final stages.
Try another pharmacist.

What is a VD?
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Danwakae(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
I will advice u go to an hospital after yaba psychiatric hospital when u r coming from Jibowu side, it's a skin clinic and what u describe it's too small for them to treat, but they charge alot....INCASE if u don't be the money let me know so I can send u an HAUSA native supplements that can cure it, I suspect scabies since it's scally and I guess it's also whitish
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by damilarea2(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
moscobabs:
Result of heat, stop wearing boxer
You have said it all...have same experience recently too. Infact I scratch it till I got a cut .

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Samade7: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
vanida6:
disgust angry

Plsss put graphic pix Op.

U want to see rod abi?
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Timiflash1: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Help1993:
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Timiflash1: 9:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Take your Bible or Quran whatsoever religion you are and pray for God healing after no improvement by the kind of medication you have taken. Cry to your God he will answer because he says if there is a man to pray there is a God to answer
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by MisteerConcord(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
united442:
OP am 2billion% sure you never run any test, but if actually you did,then the person who did the test for you is a complete quack!

that is toilet infection..it can also be called scabies or commonly also known as "junk itch"(google more about)...

its as a result of not;
cleaning or washing you yanch properly after toiletgrin
sweat generated from or in those conners of ur balls,
wearing one particular boxer over and over again,
using dirty hands to scratch those conner of your ballsgrin

solution? go to any pharmacy and ask for kentoconezole(wrong spelling though), either the tablet or tube cream or ask for visita or skinny anti fungal and bacterial cream..

apply is at night before sleeping (best),cause the itch may increase at first use..

and I TAKE GOD BEG YOU, BAFF B4 YOU USE AMgrin...
Chai..e! Experience is the best teacher, walai grin
united442:
OP am 2billion% sure you never run any test, but if actually you did,then the person who did the test for you is a complete quack!

that is toilet infection..it can also be called scabies or commonly also known as "junk itch"(google more about)...

its as a result of not;
cleaning or washing you yanch properly after toiletgrin
sweat generated from or in those conners of ur balls,
wearing one particular boxer over and over again,
using dirty hands to scratch those conner of your ballsgrin

solution? go to any pharmacy and ask for kentoconezole(wrong spelling though), either the tablet or tube cream or ask for visita or skinny anti fungal and bacterial cream..

apply is at night before sleeping (best),cause the itch may increase at first use..

and I TAKE GOD BEG YOU, BAFF B4 YOU USE AMgrin...
Chai..e! Experience is the best teacher, walai grin
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by Chinostuff: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Guy forget drugs and ointments it won't work, N200 can solve this i promise just bleach and funbact A. It's joc itch. Check online

Pm me
Re: Help Needed With Itchy Private Part by egojeny1(f): 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
freshdude99:

Skineal cream is perfect for junk itch
Asin ehn. Skineal is the bomb. Very effective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Harnaam Kaur, Youngest Female With Beard Shares Inspiring Story / Energy Drinks: What Are The Side Effects Of This Drink? / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.