Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe (142834 Views)

'The Palmwine Drinkard' By Amos Tutuola & How It Relates To Social Media Slaying / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
PrudySara:
Diary, can't wait to know how this exaggerated party went.
Meanwhile, Thanks for this update SheWrites...

You are welcome darling...

New update coming up soon...
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
Shola2019:
thanks 4 d update
You're welcome
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Tuhndhay(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
We are waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by PrudySara(f): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Alright dear. Happy Sunday
SheWrites:

You are welcome darling...
New update coming up soon...
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by MhiztaRange(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
I can’t believe I’m glued reading what someone is writing in her diary, quite unlike me but do I have a choice? I even clicked the follow button and eagerly anticipating the next update. I think I’m addicted already, nice storyline it was worth my time
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
MhiztaRange:
I can’t believe I’m glued reading what someone is writing in her diary, quite unlike me but do I have a choice? I even clicked the follow button and eagerly anticipating the next update. I think I’m addicted already, nice storyline it was worth my time

Lol... thanks
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
The story continues this week...
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by BIGGIE121(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
SheWrites:
The story continues this week...
i hope you will stick to your words this time. Btw your story is really captivating...
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
BIGGIE121:
i hope you will stick to your words this time. Btw your story is really captivating...

Thanks...

I will.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
SASSY AND SLAYING: DIARY OF A SINGLE NAIJA BABE

EPISODE 6

Dear Diary,
21st, January, 2016.

I… I have not written anything since Saturday.
Today is Wednesday. I… I didn’t go to work today. I am on a 3 day leave. Yes, a leave. A very necessary leave. Why? It’s a long story.
I don’t even know how I am going to write this. I have been dreading putting all my thoughts down on paper. I have not been able to wrap my mind around everything that happened to me. I think I am in some kind of mental-limbo…
My right hand is actually shaking as I pen this down.

And… and… and I am crying again. Oh God! Give me a minute, diary. I will be right back.
I am back. Phew! Taking a much needed deep breath, now…

I have been crying since Saturday night. I am not sure I can stop the tears from spilling all over my face. Just the thought of what happened bring tears to my red and achy and puffy eyes. I am not sure I can write this. I am a mess right now. Maybe I will write tomorrow… I don’t know.

Just… just hold on. Okay, let me try.
My world came crashing down on Saturday night. I am not exaggerating. My entire world exploded before my very eyes on Saturday.
It all started when Benson came to my place and picked me up. I was dressed to kill and poor Benson could hardly keep his eyes off me. As he drove to Korede’s place, he kept telling me how beautiful I looked, how the dress I wore fitted me perfectly, how the way I styled my braided hair made me look like a beauty queen, my God! The guy went on and on and on. And of course, I basked in his multiple compliments.

Benson told me that we wouldn’t stay long at the party because he wanted to take me to a place, a private place, somewhere we could be alone, where we could talk. He said there was something important he wanted to share with me. And he also has a question to ask. I knew that he wanted to confess his undying love for me and ask me out. Finally!

I could hardly wait to leave the party when we got there. I wanted to be alone with Benson. I wanted to hear all he had to say. And yes, I was ready to say ‘yes’. The guy wasn’t bad and I was sure that a relationship with him would work.

We saw both junior and senior staff at Korede’s party and the duplex was packed full with people. Where did they all come from? I heard that he paid three caterers to take care of the food and the drinks. None of my business… he can waste all his money on frivolities for all I care.

Benson and I found a good seat. We ate, drank, danced and we agreed to leave the party before ten. Steve, our colleague, came around and borrowed Benson for a while. He promised to bring him back in a few minutes.

While I waited, I kept checking the time. It was past nine and I couldn’t wait to leave. I saw someone that looked like Clara and when I stared at her long enough, I realized that she was the one. She was standing at a corner with some girls dancing. They were scantily dressed, drinking from a bottle of Champagne, dancing and twerking with abandon. They caught the attention of some of the guys around, but I found their actions too desperate for my liking.

Out of nowhere, the birthday boy came to sit by my side. He was so happy to see me and he said I looked like a sexy bowl of honey. I got irritated when he started to lick his lips and stare at me as if I was a piece of suya meat.

He asked me to dance with him, but I declined. I didn’t want him touching me unnecessarily, in the name of dancing. I looked around for Steve and Benson, but I couldn’t find them. I assumed that they were hanging around somewhere. I wished and hoped that Benson would return to my side, so that Korede could get up and leave me the hell alone.

He signaled to one of the boys serving drinks and he ordered for another glass of banana milkshake for me and Vodka for himself. While he talked about nothing in particular, I sipped at the sweet creamy and chilled drink.

Suddenly, my head wobbled and I began to feel dizzy. I stifled a yawn and the feeling passed, then, it started again. I didn’t understand what was happening to me. I got up immediately and I started to look for Benson. I didn’t like the way my body was feeling and I wanted to go home.
Korede came up behind me and asked who I was looking for. I told him that Benson brought me to the party and I needed to find him, so he could take me home. The last time I saw him, he was with Steve. The birthday boy claimed that he saw them chatting close to the balcony with some of the staff.

The dizziness made my head to sway again and my legs began to feel like melting butter. Korede grabbed me by the waist and led me up the stairs. He said he would take me to Benson and I believed him.

Oh diary… the next thing I knew, I found myself in a large room. This wasn’t the balcony. It was a bedroom. A well-furnished room. Where was Steve and Benson? When I turned around, I saw Korede grinning at me as if he had won a million bucks.

My legs gave way and I crumbled to the rugged floor. Then it dawned on me that I had been drugged! I was sure that it was Korede that drugged my drink. How and when? I couldn’t even fathom.

Oh diary… I am blinded by tears right now. I can’t see what I am writing. Give me a moment…
I am back.

I… I remember feeling weak… my hands, my legs, my whole body went limp! I felt Korede’s hands around me, he lifted me up and carried me to the King sized bed. I began to cry. I begged him to take me to Benson. I wanted to go home.

But the bastard told me to relax. He said he was going to be gentle with me. The thought of what he was going to do to me sliced through my brain like a hot iron rod.

I tried to get up. But my whole body had turned to a lump of jelly. I could move a muscle. I knew that I wouldn’t be able to fight him off. I began to pray to God, asking him to let the drug wear off. I begged God to help me find Benson and lead him to the room. If Benson showed up, he would be able to set me free from this predator.

I started to beg Korede again. I cried. I pleaded. I made promises I knew I would never keep. I threatened him. I even cursed him. I told him all members of his family and relatives, including his generations unborn will know misery and disappointment for the rest of their lives and they will all die painful and drastic deaths.

But nothing worked. His mind was made up. I could see his dark sexy eyes burning with lust and desire. I closed my eyes and prayed to God to save me. But, God didn’t answer me. No thunder, no lightning. No nothing!

The hopeless dog yanked off my shoes and unzipped my dress. He literally dragged the dress off my body and tossed my lingerie aside. I was totally naked!

Like a cow on heat, he pulled off his own clothes and joined me on the bed. I wanted to scream and shout and yell. Maybe someone out there would hear me, despite the loud music. I tried and opened my mouth, but I couldn’t shout. My vocal chords wouldn’t respond.

I felt his breath as he pecked me on the forehead, then on my cheeks, then he kissed me. His wretched balloon lips slid down to my neckline, then my chest, till he swallowed one of my boobs and squeezed the other with his cursed hands. One after the other, he sucked and chewed and licked and squashed my boobs! His manhandling hurt!

The son of the devil didn’t stop there. His lips drew a line towards my navel, and down to my well-shaven ‘PP’.

Oh diary… that animal, the useless fowl ate my moist flesh until I came again and again! I was like a broken tap. I couldn’t stop it and I hated it! I cried and cried, because it wasn’t what I wanted. This wasn’t consensual. I was held against my will.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, he crushed my body with his weight and drove his over-erected, rotten steel-like third leg into me! I gnashed my teeth and I tried to push him away, but my body was still weak. I began to pray again. I prayed that the drug in my blood stream would lose its effect, so that I could get my strength back and fight the monster on top of me.

The God-forsaken excuse of a man was on top of me for over fifteen minutes, pounding me as if he was making pounded yam. The more he rammed into me, the more the walls of my moist ‘PP’ began to tear. I knew that I was going to get multiple bruises in there, if he continued at that rate and with that speed.

I closed my eyes and prayed that it would end soon. I gritted my teeth and waited and waited. The pain I felt inside got worse. His rock hard cucumber was tearing my inside into bits!

Suddenly, the door opened and someone walked in. I turned and I saw Benson. Our eyes met and he staggered back. I opened my mouth, I tried to scream and call out to him to help me. But, my vocal cords had gone dry and hoarse. My lips moved, but nothing came out. No words! Not even a tiny squeak!

I tried again, but I could only whisper his name… “Benson…”

I doubted if he even heard me. He just looked at me sadly. He looked at Korede with disgust, turned around and marched out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Oh lord! Right there and then, I almost died. Benson was supposed to rescue me. He was supposed to deliver me. He was supposed to push Korede away and carry me out of the room, like a knight with shining armour. I was a damsel in distress!

Right then and there, I had a feeling that Benson must have thought differently. He came into the room and saw Korede pounding into me like a locomotive engine and I didn’t say a word. I didn’t scream in protest! He must have thought it was consensual. He must have thought… oh God!

Oh Jesus! The guy must have thought it was consensual. But, couldn’t he discern? Couldn’t he see that I wasn’t enjoying what Korede was doing? Couldn’t he see that I was in pains? Couldn’t he…?

The bastard didn’t even notice that someone came into the room and left. Maybe he did and didn’t care. He didn’t even stop! He just went on and on and on until he came and yelled in ecstasy. He slumped and lay on top of me for the longest time, breathing as if he was being chased by a thousand werewolves.

I lay there, still unable to move and I wept and wept and wept.

He rolled away and doze off. The bastard slept off! I wished he would die in his sleep. But I could hear him breathing, still.

When my strength returned, I ran. I grabbed my clothes and my shoes and I ran.

The house was empty by the time I got to the living room. When I checked my mobile phone, I discovered that it was past midnight.

I got into my clothes and ran to the gate. The security guard let me out and I stood outside the house, on the dark and empty street, not knowing how to get home.

I scrolled through the numbers on my phone and called the taxi driver that often took me home from work, whenever Benson was unavailable. Luckily for me, he was still in town. He was actually heading home after dropping off his last customer.

I begged him and promised to double the fare. The guy came in less than forty-five minutes. I thanked God, even though I was still upset with God, because he didn’t save me from Korede.
I can’t even remember the time I got home…

Oh diary… my Saturday was a nightmare… it was the worst four, five, six hours of my life.

I curse the day Korede Nelson was born! I curse him! I curse him!

Oh diary…

6 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
The story continues.......
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Hardes(m): 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Thanks for the update.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by ronkieluv: 5:48am On Aug 20, 2019
Oh dear poor girl.... Thanks for the update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by WAACUT(m): 6:59am On Aug 20, 2019
u came again and again..... women... nice one baby girl

2 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2019
Hardes:
Thanks for the update.
You're welcome
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2019
ronkieluv:
Oh dear poor girl.... Thanks for the update

*smiles*
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2019
WAACUT:
u came again and again..... women... nice one baby girl

Thanks...

It is not her fault now... Lol...
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by kikiwendy(f): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2019
This Korede is really the son of a bitch.. Well done Shewrites
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Ann2012(f): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2019
Too bad, Korede is a dog
She should just get his semen flushed so as not to get pregnant by that fool.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2019
kikiwendy:
This Korede is really the son of a bitch.. Well done Shewrites

Thanks babes...

For every Korede out there... there are consequences to every action.

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2019
Ann2012:
Too bad, Korede is a dog
She should just get his semen flushed so as not to get pregnant by that fool.

Abi... I am not sure the guy used protection sef *long-hiss*

1 Like

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by jenifer007: 11:38am On Aug 20, 2019
Captivating update...Thank you but she be mumu ooo..she shouldn't have drank the smoothie....I just knew korede had a bad plan for her all along and he succeeded in removing Benson from his way
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
jenifer007:
Captivating update...Thank you but she be mumu ooo..she shouldn't have drank the smoothie....I just knew korede had a bad plan for her all along and he succeeded in removing Benson from his way

Lol...
Maybe she thought she was smart and wise enough to be able to trump whatever Korede had up his sleeves... but, it is what it is...
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by MhiztaRange(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Sad chapter, make the op no pull fatoyinbo abi wetin be him name and that Dakolo girl on us, let the demon Korede pay for the sins he committed
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
MhiztaRange:
Sad chapter, make the op no pull fatoyinbo abi wetin be him name and that Dakolo girl on us, let the demon Korede pay for the sins he committed

Hahahaha...

But we all know that in this our country, the victims suffer, whilst the predators are praised...
But no matter what, there are consequences to every action in this lifetime...
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Dreamchaser212(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2019
Oops

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dreamchaser212:

you are doing a wonderful job here misses shewrote..your story is really enthrailing and suspenseful.

Give us more update, my name is oliver twist , (moaning) i want more.... Winks anticipating the next update

Lol... I will try...
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2019
Today is my birthday *dancing*

3 Likes

Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by oluwadabira111(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2019
SheWrites:
Today is my birthday *dancing*
Happy birthday to you dear wish u long life and prosperity.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2019
happy birthday to shewrites. As you age gracefully may God grant you all heart desires, as in more ink to your pen and more cash to your account from the Readers Association Of Nairaland don't forget to invite us to the party.
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Happy birthday to you dear wish u long life and prosperity.

Amen!
Re: Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe by SheWrites(f): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Shola2019:
happy birthday to shewrites. As you age gracefully may God grant you all heart desires, as in more ink to your pen and more cash to your account from the Readers Association Of Nairaland don't forget to invite us to the party.

Amen o!

I will Bluetooth the party food, drinks and cake *winks*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Beneath My Heart / Birthmark / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.