Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari (24216 Views)

If Gen Gowon Did Not Loot CBN ,he Went To Loot National Treasures At The Museum / Abacha Did Not Loot, The Thieves Were Abubakar, Obasanjo, Jonathan- Al-mustapha / "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by ebuclassic18(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Right now looting is not the major problem you need to put back the economy from wer u met it,you really ave no ideology cos if you did by now results will be visible

3 Likes

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by foster212: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bubu nah scam.

2 Likes

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by BruncleZuma: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
melodyogonna:

Linus is not slow
You are right

1 Like

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by 2metrelaurie(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
those who voted this Bandejo may God run your life same way Buharig is running Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Enemyofpeace: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rubbish talk
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by 8stargeneral: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
ur own lootn no get part two,u will soon enter jail whn Atiku take over from u...dullard undecided

1 Like

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by mattsvibes: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
THIS ONE WEAK ME
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by omo1478(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
President Buhari who addressed the Nigerian community in Dubai on Tuesday, stated that he may be slow but he does not loot. The Nigerian President who said he does not want to make the mistake he made as a military head of state when he pushed people into prison in hurry, added that he does not care if he is called “Baba go slow” as long as he is not looting the country’s treasury.

President Buhari who admitted that he may be slow but he does not loot, told Nigerians in Dubai;

“I may be ‘Baba go slow’ but I didn’t loot,” he said. So, whoever calls me ‘Baba go slow’, I’m very cautious of historical antecedent. Since I was in a hurry, I was locked up, I’m going slow so that I can survive. I ‘bark but I cannot bite, Baba go slow,’ I have once ruled this country, some of you know that once upon a time I came in uniform and what I did was to arrest from the president downward. The president, Vice President, the governor’s and ministers, other than the president and the Vice President, the others, I put them in Kiri-Kiri, and I told them they are guilty until they can prove themselves innocent.

“And you know subsequently what happened- we put about six tribunals base on the geopolitical zones, and those who were ministers and governors were asked to justify what they have in the banks and physical on the ground relative to their legitimate earnings.“There were only two Nigerians then to my knowledge who were found to be very Honourable, both of them are dead now: Biliaminu Usman, a junior minister, from Jigawa State, and Adamu Chiroma, a minister of finance and governor of central bank.

“They were incredible Nigerians. But you know what happened, eventually, I myself was arrested, I was put in detention for three and a quarter years, luckily for me, I was not stupid, I didn’t take anybody’s money, so there was no bad publicity for me because they couldn’t find anything against me. Eventually I was released, and that was why I made up my mind since the bulk is partisan politics, I joined the partisan politics. You also know what happened, I tried three times, and I managed to succeed the fourth time.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/10/i-may-be-slow-but-i-do-not-loot-buhari/

Ah, baba. Haba, abegi looot and be fast. Abeg abeg my knee dey 4 ground.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Ceekay212: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dannyset:
grin
Baba be shading Atiku
lol....a thief that you cannot arrest
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by eodavids(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Tell it to zone Bs

Those that loot say similar things. They don't blow trumpet when they loot.

You went to the U.K. and spend months on purported medical trip and gulped a whole lot of money on the process. You have.not made Nigerians to know the cost of that trip, nor the actual ailment you suffered.

People under you are being accused of looting left-right-and-centre and you have not succeeded in prosecuting any of such ones.

You chose to keep singing that old song of how you had integrity.

1 Like

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by SachaBastien(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
we put about six tribunals base on the geopolitical zones
The six geopolitical zones were created in the time of Abacha. Historical distortion.

other than the president and the Vice President, the others, I put them in Kiri-Kiri, and I told them they are guilty until they can prove themselves innocent.
The President lies! You locked up Ekwueme in prison but put your brother Shagari in a comfortable house under "house arrest".

I may be ‘Baba go slow’ but I didn’t loot
Being bereft of ideas on how to fast track development and social advancement is not a virtue. You are slow and it shows in the economy slowing down.

2 Likes

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by gurunlocker: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
You are not looting but people around you are using your scam integrity to loot and help you loot....
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by joe120120(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
President Buhari who addressed the Nigerian community in Dubai on Tuesday, stated that he may be slow but he does not loot. The Nigerian President who said he does not want to make the mistake he made as a military head of state when he pushed people into prison in hurry, added that he does not care if he is called “Baba go slow” as long as he is not looting the country’s treasury.

President Buhari who admitted that he may be slow but he does not loot, told Nigerians in Dubai;

“I may be ‘Baba go slow’ but I didn’t loot,” he said. So, whoever calls me ‘Baba go slow’, I’m very cautious of historical antecedent. Since I was in a hurry, I was locked up, I’m going slow so that I can survive. I ‘bark but I cannot bite, Baba go slow,’ I have once ruled this country, some of you know that once upon a time I came in uniform and what I did was to arrest from the president downward. The president, Vice President, the governor’s and ministers, other than the president and the Vice President, the others, I put them in Kiri-Kiri, and I told them they are guilty until they can prove themselves innocent.

“And you know subsequently what happened- we put about six tribunals base on the geopolitical zones, and those who were ministers and governors were asked to justify what they have in the banks and physical on the ground relative to their legitimate earnings.“There were only two Nigerians then to my knowledge who were found to be very Honourable, both of them are dead now: Biliaminu Usman, a junior minister, from Jigawa State, and Adamu Chiroma, a minister of finance and governor of central bank.

“They were incredible Nigerians. But you know what happened, eventually, I myself was arrested, I was put in detention for three and a quarter years, luckily for me, I was not stupid, I didn’t take anybody’s money, so there was no bad publicity for me because they couldn’t find anything against me. Eventually I was released, and that was why I made up my mind since the bulk is partisan politics, I joined the partisan politics. You also know what happened, I tried three times, and I managed to succeed the fourth time.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/10/i-may-be-slow-but-i-do-not-loot-buhari/

Look at this old nifadophobia of daura .mmmmmmmm u say wetin ,en u say wetin
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by lomprico(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
But all those around you do and you turn a blind eye to it.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by ofiko123(m): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
Baba go slow carry go jare..
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by mozes01(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
My brother try make money oo, make them no use tinted glass carry your babe pass
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by whosayswot100(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
How about being fast and efficient and still not looting?

That is what we are looking for

1 Like

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Jobminister: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
What has being extremely dump and slow got to do with looting.

Anyway dump people don't even have any idea on how to loot because they will be caught straight away but not every smart people loot though.

So stop comparing being extremely dump and slow with looting.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by smeag0l(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Wrong Sir. Evidences of the halliburton scandal and the 16 billion dollar failed power project were already out while OBJ and Atiku were still in power. Evidences of the unjustifiable and drastic drop in our excess crude account, the malabou oil field sales, sales of oil lifting licences to people who were ordinary jewelry traders and lootings by people under GEJ(here I mean ministers like Dieziani and co.) were already out while GEJ was still in power. What do you have to hold against this man except your hatred for him and the fact that he's dumb?
plaetton:

Laughing out loud.
grin grin grin

Who would admit that they are looting while still in power.

It only when he's out of power that we'll be able to see how much he , his family , and his cronies at NNPC have looted the country.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by smeag0l(m): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
And which of your presidents up till now has taken 2 years to achieve anything(except OBJ)?
Dino98:

He knows he is useless....he is looking for anything to dish to the people to use in judging him.

"I know I am slow but I don't loot"?? grin grin....a president said this?? So what would take a good president 2years to accomplish, will take him 8years. Chineke!!!
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by blackboy(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pmb has accepting being slow. But when will he accept he did loot . Ohh GEJ said corruption is not stealing. Pmb is not stealing but is corrupt?
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Starpro87(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
You do not loot but your cohorts loot. when You shield looters you are invariably looting. Looting could either be active or passive.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by yomtolly(f): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Show me your friends and I will tell u whom you are. PMB friends are gandolar, amechi, tinumbu, okorocha etc.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by nicepoker101(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Imagine such a statement from the president. Killings, kidnapping and all forms of atrocities going on in the country. Keep on moving slowly.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by mgdimagaladima(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mr. President Park well ooo
Don't let us open ur Ngashh ooo
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by sonature1: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bonapart:
You buhari are the worst thing to ever happen to a people. You are a curse to your generation. People are being killed by your own people and this sh$t is what you could come up with. God will judge you according to your works. You buhari won't go unpunished

Stop being emotional.
Nigeria is a shithole.
I don't know why anyone should expect too anything from Buhari.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
I believe buhari, He is not a looter.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Dotman2210(m): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
PMB is already sounding like a broken record
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by kikake: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
yarimo:
That is very commendable from president BUHARI, just take your time and make Nigeria great again.

By the time he takes his time, Chad would have overtaken Nigeria.

Lugard, why did you put some people and some people together into one Nigeria?
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Olusheyi1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Some signatures are unavoidable. I think mine is one of them! Quickly check it out�����
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Bizibi(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Na lie ooooo
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by yarimo(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
kikake:

By the time he takes his time, Chad would have overtaken Nigeria.

Lugard, why did you put some people and some people together into one Nigeria?
especially people like lazy IPOB youth s. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As Long As I’m Alive, I’ll Keep Pursuing Presidency – Atiku / Resign, Don’t Blame Your Staff – Atiku Tells INEC Chairman / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Threatens To Pull Out Of Case..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.