Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari (24212 Views)

If Gen Gowon Did Not Loot CBN ,he Went To Loot National Treasures At The Museum / Abacha Did Not Loot, The Thieves Were Abubakar, Obasanjo, Jonathan- Al-mustapha / "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by yarimo(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
harryportter:
IS IT YOUR WE?SO SOMEONE CANNOT USE HIS OWN WE AT WILL AGAIN?ATIKU TI TAKEOVER OGBENI
Mteeeewwwww all this CHADIAN in nairaland self undecided
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by permit(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
And your son nsufu bought a power bike worth 100million, so what do you have to say Mr rigged in president embarassed

1 Like

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by yarimo(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Optimist88:
Do you think that 'we' captured your existence? Hell no! He's referring to the Nigerians!
Ok I understand now, he's referring to terrorists IPOBIANS grin grin
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by yarimo(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Make Nigeria great in your dreams.. somebody without sense will make a country great, be deceiving yourself
Mteeeewwwww weed smokers everywhere undecided
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Elvis778(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Kikikiki, choi, i laugh in wakanda.....
"I don't loot"
But u support looters.
Abeg do come back come answer the petition waiting for you in court, i can't wait to see you leave Aso, na my number one prayer point.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by judeodion(m): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
The story is too long. Please loot and be fast Baba. No time. If you're slow, express will leave us. Countries are moving fast.
ebusnwaoma:
President Buhari who addressed the Nigerian community in Dubai on Tuesday, stated that he may be slow but he does not loot. The Nigerian President who said he does not want to make the mistake he made as a military head of state when he pushed people into prison in hurry, added that he does not care if he is called “Baba go slow” as long as he is not looting the country’s treasury.

President Buhari who admitted that he may be slow but he does not loot, told Nigerians in Dubai;

“I may be ‘Baba go slow’ but I didn’t loot,” he said. So, whoever calls me ‘Baba go slow’, I’m very cautious of historical antecedent. Since I was in a hurry, I was locked up, I’m going slow so that I can survive. I ‘bark but I cannot bite, Baba go slow,’ I have once ruled this country, some of you know that once upon a time I came in uniform and what I did was to arrest from the president downward. The president, Vice President, the governor’s and ministers, other than the president and the Vice President, the others, I put them in Kiri-Kiri, and I told them they are guilty until they can prove themselves innocent.

“And you know subsequently what happened- we put about six tribunals base on the geopolitical zones, and those who were ministers and governors were asked to justify what they have in the banks and physical on the ground relative to their legitimate earnings.“There were only two Nigerians then to my knowledge who were found to be very Honourable, both of them are dead now: Biliaminu Usman, a junior minister, from Jigawa State, and Adamu Chiroma, a minister of finance and governor of central bank.

“They were incredible Nigerians. But you know what happened, eventually, I myself was arrested, I was put in detention for three and a quarter years, luckily for me, I was not stupid, I didn’t take anybody’s money, so there was no bad publicity for me because they couldn’t find anything against me. Eventually I was released, and that was why I made up my mind since the bulk is partisan politics, I joined the partisan politics. You also know what happened, I tried three times, and I managed to succeed the fourth time.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/10/i-may-be-slow-but-i-do-not-loot-buhari/

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Adetunji109: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
I do not loot but I have those that are looting on my behalf.
- President Muhammadu Slow Buhari, 2019
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by yarimo(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Give him all the time in the world , He will still fail .

He failed as a military head of state .

Failed in his first term as a democratically elected president .
He will fail again.
enemy of progress detected . All this terrorists IPOBIANS in nairaland self I SMH for them undecided
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by awuf2008: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
You are and useless. No meaningful development under him.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Elvis778(m): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
smeag0l:
Wrong Sir. Evidences of the halliburton scandal and the 16 billion dollar failed power project were already out while OBJ and Atiku were still in power. Evidences of the unjustifiable and drastic drop in our excess crude account, the malabou oil field sales, sales of oil lifting licences to people who were ordinary jewelry traders and lootings by people under GEJ(here I mean ministers like Dieziani and co.) were already out while GEJ was still in power. What do you have to hold against this man except your hatred for him and the fact that he's dumb?
evidences of Ganduje, Amaechi, Tinubu, and the rest are out already, We just dey wait make him own show cuz as i dey look am, this man na SCAM. He never explain wetin happen to the 1bn naira meant for weapons, cuz insecurity has even tripled.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by frowland(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
OMNIVIRUS:
OK baba go slow.... wait make I buy gala

You can buy from the window since the bus dey go slow.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by smeag0l(m): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ganduje isn't under Buhari. Please what did Amaechi and Tinubu do?
Elvis778:

evidences of Ganduje, Amaechi, Tinubu, and the rest are out already, We just dey wait make him own show cuz as i dey look am, this man na SCAM. He never explain wetin happen to the 1bn naira meant for weapons, cuz insecurity has even tripled.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Elvis778(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
smeag0l:
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Elvis778(m): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
smeag0l:
his not under buhari but buhari is shielding him abi? Anybody supporting a looting machine is also into looting.
For Thiefunubu, hehehe, leme not open his chapter, the bullion vans should speak for themselves.
I forgot to add Osho, that one sef na senior man for the game
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by OhMajiid(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Which Africa?
Angelb4:
That's the President of Africa. Correct man.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by hardbody: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
yarimo:
That is very commendable from president BUHARI, just take your time and make Nigeria great again.

The whole world will be waiting for us to catch up I guess
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by paix(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
How about being fast and efficient and still not looting?
Their periscope cannot catch that. Let them just continue with their complaining and the blame game. We Don enter one chance.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Martinez39(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
How slow? This man has finished this country. From one excuse to another. grin
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by NobleAngell(f): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
paix:
Their periscope cannot catch that. Let them just continue with their complaining and the blame game. We Don enter one chance.
No be small thing o.

1 Like

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by paix(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
When will Nigeria produce a leadership with human face?
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Subonbon(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Slow poke! If you say you dont and your cabals are doing same my brother from the north, you are a bigger loot.... Even when you said it i know you will be shocked!
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Smhaykins(m): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Give him all the time in the world , He will still fail .
He failed as a military head of state .
Failed in his first term as a democratically elected president . He will fail again.
Name a Nigeria leader DAT did not fail...aside yaradua
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by plaetton: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
smeag0l:
Wrong Sir. Evidences of the halliburton scandal and the 16 billion dollar failed power project were already out while OBJ and Atiku were still in power. Evidences of the unjustifiable and drastic drop in our excess crude account, the malabou oil field sales, sales of oil lifting licences to people who were ordinary jewelry traders and lootings by people under GEJ(here I mean ministers like Dieziani and co.) were already out while GEJ was still in power. What do you have to hold against this man except your hatred for him and the fact that he's dumb?

With all due respect, of all cases you listed, kindly mention any one person, Atiku, OBJ or Jonathan, etc that has been criminally indicted since being out of power , despite all the investigations so far ?

You mentioned Deziani. Now I ask you, kindly tell us, innuendoes aside , what crime she has been indicted for in Nigeria ?

I still find it funny that anything Buhari's pathetic incompetence and daftness is mentioned, you guys begin to mention GEJ, etc. What's the connection ? Is GEJ also responsible for PMB's disasterous second missionless journey in Nigerian governance ?

The fact that Scandals came out during OBJ and GEJ regimes is an indication that they were more transparent and more willing to face corruption head on.
Buhari covers up everything, and when acts of corruption are exposed , he pretends to be aloof and unaware.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by precious1967(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
why should he be talking rubbish whenever he is outside Nigeria. The man needs his drugs
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Martin0(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
gypsey:
I believe buhari, He is not a looter.

you believe him abi
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
Martin0:

you believe him abi
Yes, i believe bubu. Sai baba! grin
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Arda1000(m): 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
A friend of a thief is a thief

Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by smeag0l(m): 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
Buhari can't cover up everything cos the legislature and judiciary are there and are independent except during OBJ's tenure when he was bribing and threatening anyone amongst the legislature that won't bow to his whims. The executive usually cannot indict itself. Dieziani is involved in giving oil lifting licences to wristwatch sellers, the malabou oil deal also got her and GEJ indicted and this case was heard in italy. So please get your facts right before you come here to portray thieves as saints. It's sad that your constitution allows a lenient fine for corruption while people that steal petty things on the streets are arraigned and jailed which is why people like Dieziani and GEJ are still free today.
plaetton:

With all due respect, of all cases you listed, kindly mention any one person, Atiku, OBJ or Jonathan, etc that has been criminally indicted since being out of power , despite all the investigations so far ?

You mentioned Deziani. Now I ask you, kindly tell us, innuendoes aside , what crime she has been indicted for in Nigeria ?

I still find it funny that anything Buhari's pathetic incompetence and daftness is mentioned, you guys begin to mention GEJ, etc. What's the connection ? Is GEJ also responsible for PMB's disasterous second missionless journey in Nigerian governance ?

The fact that Scandals came out during OBJ and GEJ regimes is an indication that they were more transparent and more willing to face corruption head on.
Buhari covers up everything, and when acts of corruption are exposed , he pretends to be aloof and unaware.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by smeag0l(m): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Buhari isn't shielding him. Can't the EFCC go and arrest him or has there been anyone preventing them from doing so?A state governor is autonomous and independent of the federal executive unlike ministers. I will say again, if Tinubu has a bullion van in front of his house, he doesn't need to steal fedral government money or the federal allocation to his state to stuff those vans. The remuneration he gets from his company is enough to do so.
Elvis778:

his not under buhari but buhari is shielding him abi? Anybody supporting a looting machine is also into looting.
For Thiefunubu, hehehe, leme not open his chapter, the bullion vans should speak for themselves.
I forgot to add Osho, that one sef na senior man for the game
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Elvis778(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
smeag0l:
Buhari isn't shielding him. Can't the EFCC go and arrest him or has there been anyone preventing them from doing so?A state governor is autonomous and independent of the federal executive unlike ministers.
We, i mean u nd i both know that EFCC right now is nothing but a political weapon. So park well
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by Gkemz: 5:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Baba snail is justifying his sluggishness. And btw, who is dis is dullard deceiving that he's a saint. Only the zombies and dullards like him will believe him.
Re: I May Be Slow But I Do Not Loot -buhari by smeag0l(m): 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
And the lawmakers in his state also cannot impeach him based on the incriminating video evidence?There's nothing that can be said about the executive shielding state governors because the states are independent with their own lawmakers.
Elvis778:

We, i mean u nd i both know that EFCC right now is nothing but a political weapon. So park well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

World Bank Predicts Sharp Fall In Nigeria’s GDP / Police Officers Label Man A Fraudster, Withdraw All His Money With POS In Enugu / Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.