Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,484 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Why Are You Single? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Single? (10147 Views)

Are You Single Or In A Relationship? / Ladies: Why Are You Single? / Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Single? by Jaylone(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2010
Define single
Re: Why Are You Single? by OneLuvNja(f): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2010
Waiting for my hubby-to-be,  FAZE, seriously wink
Re: Why Are You Single? by bizgirl(f): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2010
totorimi:

Infact, the reason why I am single I cant say, I am beginning to suspect the hand of my enemies in it. I cant seem to find a woman I can settle down with. I may see a girl I like so much and I pray to God to have her. The moment she is in my den the next thing I start finding faults in her. Its either she went to a local university or maybe she is not up to standard or her complexion or she is not homely, I sometimes ask myself whats in it for me about the girl. I am just tired of the whole thing so my resolve is to find the next good girl and impregnate ones done I am sure that will hold me down the alternative is to go for deliverance service because this singleness has defiled all logic. Imagine, eligible, rich, highly educated, handsome dude. So confused about who to settle down with. Does any Nairalander have an answer?

u don say am finish o. infact i rest my case as u don talk am finish. may be i have an answer for u sha. let us give it a trial if truely u are handsome,eligible and educated.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Goldenmeda(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2010
cos' i just want to enjoy my llif b4 marriage,

Re: Why Are You Single? by MOBO444(f): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2010
It best black women remain single all their lives.
Re: Why Are You Single? by jchublue: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2010
marriage is not something anyone should rush into, because it can easily become carriage.

i just came across this blog www.woahnigeria.

Hilarious stuff.
Re: Why Are You Single? by EFFRAKATA: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2010
Job no dey!
PHCH no give light!
Money no dey to buy fuel!
Tell me wetin man fit do?
Re: Why Are You Single? by smasher1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2010
Due to my religious beliefs I dont have one. I am not also ready 4 marriage immediately.
Re: Why Are You Single? by eyoniggar(m): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2010
Because I recently lack emotions like Soujiro the tenken.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Tolulop001(f): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2010
jchublue:

i just came across this blog www.woahnigeria.

Hilarious stuff.

my friend has been raving about this blog off to check it out
Re: Why Are You Single? by madlady(f): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2010
Because I'm choosy.
Re: Why Are You Single? by Moyola(f): 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2010
kuz 've bn enrolled inna convent!
Re: Why Are You Single? by diamondc(f): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2010
Must 1 have a b/f
Re: Why Are You Single? by jaybee3(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2010
hmmmmmmmm
we know that
Re: Why Are You Single? by googles: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2010
madlady:

Because I'm choosy.

jokes my lady jokes grin

Moyola:

kuz 've bn enrolled inna convent!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

hmmm and you av been hanging out with Mr. D lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are You Single? by msb247(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2010
embarassedNLER'S SEEM NOT TO UNDERSTAND THE TOPIC ITSELF AS A QUESTION! undecided 'WHY ARE YOU SINGLE' SO IF YOU ARE NOT SINGLE, THEN WHY EVEN CLICK ON IT
ABI THEM NO SABI ENGLISH? grin cheesy
WHAT IS REQ'D OF YOU IS TO SHARE YOUR REASONS OF CHOOSING NOT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP RIGHT NOW OR WHAT LED TO YOUR BEING SINGLE AGAIN IF YOU WERE ENGAGED/MARRIED AT A PARTICULAR POINT IN TIME! SHIKENAN!

ANYWAY, I AM SINGLE! YES!!! sad
I SEEM TO HAVE THIS PROBLEM OF EXPRESSING MYSELF. I CAN'T HELP IT cry I AM THE EXTREMELY SHY AND QUIET TYPE! cry cry I HAVE POOR CONVINCING TECHNIQUES cry cry cry

I KNOW THERE ARE TALENTED NLER'S HERE THAT CAN BE OF HELP. ANY ADVICE(S) FOR POOR MSB AND WHEN I TRY TO 'ACT' OR PRETEND, I'AM NOT GOOD AT IT cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Are You Single? by msb247(m): 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^@initial posters
Re: Why Are You Single? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2010
bcus am a nun and my revren fada sey i can only have a relationship wiv angel gabrielle and angel mufutau
Re: Why Are You Single? by googles: 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2010
msb247:

embarassedNLER'S SEEM NOT TO UNDERSTAND THE TOPIC ITSELF AS A QUESTION! undecided 'WHY ARE YOU SINGLE' SO IF YOU ARE NOT SINGLE, THEN WHY EVEN CLICK ON IT
ABI THEM NO SABI ENGLISH? grin cheesy
WHAT IS REQ'D OF YOU IS TO SHARE YOUR REASONS OF CHOOSING NOT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP RIGHT NOW OR WHAT LED TO YOUR BEING SINGLE AGAIN IF YOU WERE ENGAGED/MARRIED AT A PARTICULAR POINT IN TIME! SHIKENAN!

ANYWAY, I AM SINGLE! YES!!! sad
I SEEM TO HAVE THIS PROBLEM OF EXPRESSING MYSELF. I CAN'T HELP IT cry I AM THE EXTREMELY SHY AND QUIET TYPE! cry cry I HAVE POOR CONVINCING TECHNIQUES cry cry cry

I KNOW THERE ARE TALENTED NLER'S HERE THAT CAN BE OF HELP. ANY ADVICE(S) FOR POOR MSB AND WHEN I TRY TO 'ACT' OR PRETEND, I'AM NOT GOOD AT IT cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

ha !!! you really have problem expressing yourself  undecided

and please be easy on the eyes. . . .the caps case are killing and the emoticons arghh !!!
Re: Why Are You Single? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin
iboju ur mouth na dustbin
Re: Why Are You Single? by googles: 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin
iboju your mouth na dustbin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i had to clean my iboju ten times to get the message of the post

to think i did not even get the point
Re: Why Are You Single? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2010
^lol na wah oo , try use contact lenses if ur iboju no gbadun
tehehhe, but i get u some pips jus dey high on ijebu gari
Re: Why Are You Single? by MissyB3(f): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2010
I need some air and while getting it, I'm learning too. cheesy
Re: Why Are You Single? by adagz01(m): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2010
Bcuz i decides to be for now!
Re: Why Are You Single? by googles: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^lol na wah oo , try use contact lenses if your iboju no gbadun
tehehhe, but i get u some pips jus dey high on ijebu gari

yee !!! i don die grin grin
Re: Why Are You Single? by Dblank(f): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2010
I have come to realise somethings over the yrs that ladies who married to their age mates are not respectful towards their hubbys eg always saying dont talk to me that way,remember we are mates ETC.HOW TRUE IS IT?
Re: Why Are You Single? by Moyola(f): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2010
googles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

hmmm and you av been hanging out with Mr. D lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

hmm lipsrsealed

Naaa! o kor maa nwa nitori mo maa handu awon income ati expense analysis fun Ile Ise Kasun-Kaji Entaprize tonse ni!! grin

Idowuogbo:

bcus am a nun and my revren fada sey i can only have a relationship wiv angel gabrielle and angel mufutau

Hehehe!
Re: Why Are You Single? by googles: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^^ hmm i hear you o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [b]anal[/b]ysis ko rectumlysis nee
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2010
its probably cus fellas are tired of all the bullshit,
Re: Why Are You Single? by abbey621(m): 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2010
I'm single because the woman i loved betrayed me for 2 years in our 3 year relationship, now I'm just afraid of getting into a relationship just so i can stop the hurt, I want to be in a relationship because of love not revenge, Hope the special one comes soon,
Re: Why Are You Single? by Moyola(f): 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2010
googles:

^^^^ hmm i hear you o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed [b]anal[/b]ysis ko rectumlysis nee

L o L & F! grin

Tooto jo! Cmon bliv mi! angry Now! cheesy
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2010
Because i am a corper lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public / End Time....see What A Secondary School Girl Post In Facebook / Transparent Truck Conveying “Half-Unclad” Girls Causes Stir In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.