Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (56085 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Ugosample(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Some men no dey chop value ooo... Dey just want to b sexually abused by big butts. Sexual attraction is importanter!!

smh
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by twerkjack: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
bethyz:
When a woman is ready to settle down and looking forward to meeting Mr right abstinence is one thing they walk towards. They decide to keep themself clean. They cant bring back their virginity so rather they choose to abstain for the right one. A woman cant say she is ready for marriage you are not sure if the person you want to date will marry you why waste time again. Having sex with him and he keeps pretending before you know it two years is gone you break up start again. How many relationships will the woman go into untill she finds out she had slept with more that ten different men in the name of relationship. So its better who that cannot stay without sex now that am ready isnt ready for marriage but just to waste their time. Thats why women at that age dont want to indulge untill they know you have come to stay. Especially when a man makes sex an issue .

U say 10 men like it even qualifies for body count recognition lmao cheesy

Some of us are already on 100 and counting cool
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by horlique(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Marrying a lady you are not sexually compatible with is a disaster about to happen..
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by sunkieisland(m): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
I'm amazed at some comments I'm reading and I can only conclude that most response were not for the op but general comments.

In the case of the op, he said "fingering" took place. It follows that the people he was with were not trying to hide who they were. They just had a moral inclination to abstinence.

It's commendable but not well managed. They're so many ways to win a man's heart and it not through the ¶∆ssy alone. The said people should have applied wisdom.

My fingers hurts. "I cannot fit to type again"

����

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
passionberry:
that is just it..why waste her time if you know you won't marry her ,is better you let her know if you just want to have fun with her not wife her.. you don't raise a lady hope high or pretend .if you don't love her or not ready to wife her let her go ,so someone else who will love ,value her can do that ..
most of these ladies spent their youths deceiving and breaking the hearts of men and taking their money.

Why is bad for them to reap what they have sown?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by horlique(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
victorian:
If guys coming onto ladies on her 30s and cannot hold body to understand whom they want to date and possibly marry, then they can go and hunt for other ladies who give their pussy so free at any given fucvking time.
If you think because I'm in my 30s that means I will open legs for you like expressway, u guys are joking or better still in dreamland.

Don't u guys even have conscience? U see a lady in her 30s, she dey her own jeje, u carry your left legs, saying all sorts of lie to have a date with her. OK fine, she believes u and accept a date, on that first date na to jump on her as if you guys have been locked up in a desert without sex Or a female specie for years!
Haba! U guys should take it easy! If really u are interested in having something stable and real with her, then no need trying to rape her on first, second dates!
Shebi she's evening newspaper like you guys like to say, then leave her the fucvk alone! Than adding your sex depraved dick to her life.

Jeez!

Some men disgust me so much , am serious.

Just jumping at a woman as if u guys are camels! Yuck!

Try such with me and I will so kick that your dick so hard and push u off! And that's the end of the useless lies to get inbetween my laps.

I rather remain single for life than be used randomly by guys because I wan marry. God forbid!
is ok.. you.will.always see the might but once he knows you lied to him about the tightness of your pussy he will show up hell . Let it be that you are not a promiscuous type..
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Okoroawusa: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Whether you sleep with him or not, who will marry you will do so.
Gbam ...very mature response.

I would have loved to meet u but am through with marriages n romantic relationships. Sexual encounters (including paying for it) r what I do now.So I search for women looking for no strings attached relationships ( not necessarily in it for money)

You n Ishilove r two women I enjoy reading their responses to thread.Very mature n apt not pretentious.

Nne,jisie ike.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Ugosample(m): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Gbam ...very mature response.

I would have loved to meet u but am through with marriages n romantic relationships. Sexual encounters (including paying for it) r what I do now.So I search for women looking for no strings attached relationships ( not necessarily in it for money)

You n Ishilove r two women I enjoy reading their responses to thread.Very mature n apt not pretentious.

Nne,jisie ike.

You n Ishilove r

indeed

who will marry you will do just that
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by horlique(m): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
I ve read all ur comments

I see that being a lady is a curse ,y ar nigerian guys this wicked ...
No feelings! no sympathy!! no love!!!
Since i came here u guys just wanna turn me 2 a feminist
Una De show us love.... The life of a Nigerian man is terribly tough.. my dear.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Enemyofpeace: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

ori e ti gbale
je ka do ara wa
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by victorian(f): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
horlique:
is ok.. you.will.always see the might but once he knows you lied to him about the tightness of your pussy he will show up hell . Let it be that you are not a promiscuous type..

My pussy is tight! I fear not.
He will even do thanksgiving on our behalf self and pay the bride price all over again with interest join. cheesy

Have been preserving my pussy for my destined lucky husband, not just any man. But that lucky blessed man destined for me.

I know I get mouth before ! But for this one, I'm not Mouthed! I'm Confirmed!

cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by naijajobx: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Coz they already had enough sezx and down there is so wide .they want.it tight again for the lucky fool that will put a ring on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
horlique:
From Tricking you into marriage without knowledge of sexual capability, to lying about bodycount, to getting pregnant for another man and Tricking you into raising the child, to killing you to keep her infidelity a secret etc there are so many dangerous risks that come with marrying the modern woman. I'm shocked men are not running away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by MiddleDimension: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
JustBeing:

Funny that the bulk of the responses are coming from male trolls in their late teens or early 20s.

Maybe you should have asked these women to be open and actually tell you why they took such decisions.

Well, I'm a woman in my 30s and I have recently detached from a relationship that broke me up in the worst way possible. One of the ways I used to go about relationships was giving my all; time, attention, money, love, care and sex. But after this last episode where i was with someone who was timing his exit would it be wise to go about relationships using that same MO? I think not.

I don't know if I'll get into another relationship or if i do get into one, will I have sex? I can't say. But all I know is there will be holds barred. I can't allow myself be put through such wringer and if 'no-sex' ensures that happens, then so be it. Understand that it has nothing to do with how I'm trying to project myself, I'm no saint. . .I'm only limiting the chances of being someone's fool. And in the event it ends for other reasons beyond our control, I won't go insane counting my losses and regrets. Men always want a woman who gives all but they never do that's why it's easy for them to have multiple partners and when it's time to settle down they start doing the 'choosing analysis' like you did.

I like how you chose to marry the one you slept with, it's only fair you did since it was one of your prioritised goals in a partner. Other men have married women they didn't get to sleep with. Yes, no sex can't force a man to marry you same as giving sex at whim won't increase the chances that a man marries you.

Afterall you almost married the one you didn't sleep with but your conscience forced your hand, which is good in my opinion.

i am sorry for what happened to you.

i don't understand it: why do you count it as a loss if after having sex with you, he moves on? why do you think if he didn't have sex with you, the breakup would be less painful? sex is a mutual thing; when you both had it, the pleasure was mutual. so if you break up, just as you no longer have sex with him, he is also not having sex with you. both of you are also missing out on each other's benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Raalsalghul: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
I ve read all ur comments

I see that being a lady is a curse ,y ar nigerian guys this wicked ...
No feelings! no sympathy!! no love!!!
Since i came here u guys just wanna turn me 2 a feminist
This one wan cry...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by MiddleDimension: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mustsucceed:
This your post is full of immoralitues.shame on the mod that pushed this to FP ..are you aware that we have kids reading this ? And you are here practically encouraging sex before marriage? Let me tell you any one that can sleep with his partner before marriage will sleep with people outside even after marriage .quote me even on judgement day before God

i think what's more immoral is to tell grown individuals not to have sex just because they are not married.

and you think those who did not have premarital sex can't be unfaithful even after marriage?
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Raalsalghul: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
victorian:

My pussy is tight! I fear not.
He will even do thanksgiving on our behalf self and pay the bride price all over again with interest join. cheesy

Have been preserving my pussy for my destined lucky husband, not just any man. But that lucky blessed man destined for me.

I know I get mouth before ! But for this one, I'm not Mouthed! I'm Confirmed!

cool
This Victorian dey make me laugh...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by anthonyuncle(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
bluefilm:

Bad guy. grin
lol
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Okoroawusa: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ugosample:

indeed

who will marry you will do just that
I don't know if u r being sarcastic with this ur comment but what NwanyiAwkaEtiti is trying to say is that sex is over rated n pretended about in our society. A man that will marry a woman will marry her whether he has had sex with her or not.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by victorian(f): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:

This Victorian dey make me laugh...

Go and sleep.
I didn't ask for your input
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Raalsalghul: 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
victorian:

Go and sleep.
I didn't ask for your input
Come force me... tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by magnificient7: 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
cococandy:
You Nigerian male imbeciles (not qualified to be called men) are top of the worldwide idiot hierarchy. There’s no species above you in disgusting misogyny.

Not one sign of common sense. And women like me who are disgusted by your foolishness are called misandrist.

I’m happy to be a misandrist if it means being utterly disgusted by everything every one of you stands for.
Y’all don’t deserve the air you breathe.
Waste of earthly resources.

Though am I guy,I must say I like your stand and the passion you used to deliver it.

I didn't bother reading the entire pages, but it ilks me each time I see some empty-drums give empty advice so that others will be emptylike them.

Someone needs to tell them to keep their filth thoughts to them selves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by JustBeing: 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
MiddleDimension:

i am sorry for what happened to you.

i don't understand it: why do you count it as a loss if after having sex with you, he moves on? why do you think if he didn't have sex with you, the breakup would be less painful? sex is a mutual thing; when you both had it, the pleasure was mutual. so if you break up, just as you no longer have sex with him, he is also not having sex with you. both of you are also missing out on each other's benefit.

Thanks for your concern and you raise a strong point. For me it was all encompassing, not just about having sex.

The key is intention...I was having sex with him because I wanted to and I wanted to have my man satisfied but on his part it was just a means to an end. The major thing is I didn't appreciate being used at the end of the relationship.

What i regretted mostly was the time and emotions, the sex was just a fraction of the issues.

We're not all built similar and if a woman can easily move on from a failed relationship because she withheld sex, then isn't that better for her? I think it is. Only people who have had a mental breakdown from such experiences will totally understand the need to build up defences which may come as ' no sex before marriage'.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by horlique(m): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
franchasng:
Men won't stop pestering them for sex, it is natural for men to seek for that from any woman they find appealing, it is also natural for the woman to resist, which is why nature naturally gave women the natural tendency not to desire sex like men.

Its same with animals, you see hens chasing the chickens to mate with them while the chickens run away till they are ready to lay eggs.

Do you think it is by women's power that they can't stay and see men (not one man oh, I said men) and feel like approaching the men for sex It is nature that gave them that self control.

If not for religion, laws and government authorities, men don't mind having sex with any lady they find attractive even on the road, this is to tell u how much men think and desire sex; every man lipsrsealed

Every man think about sex more than 100 times in a day. They desire to have sex with more than 3 different sexually appealing women they come across everyday, but due to religion, laws, etc they strive to quench that innate desire, it is not their fault, it is how they are created naturally
you mean you..not all men.. not me sha

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Amatarasha(f): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
MiddleDimension:

pls leave the thread otherwise you will begin to feel that online is representative of the real world.

the real world is actually loving, kind, there is hope in the world, and people are happily achieving their dreams.

again i tell you, LEAVE! you don't have to be here.
thanks ...see hw they mock me ,men

I leave
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by OSUigboKiller: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
@Checked86
Maybe due to experiences in previous relationships where they were less restrictive about sexual interaction...
Maybe things didn't work out with the guys they gave sex to, and after all they feel used and dumped...
Just maybe...
Thunder will fire any bìtch that will give me such stupìd conditions.
AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN, YOU DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO GIVE ME SUCH CONDITIONS.
IT'S COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by CHoccolaTE: 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

is that you (pervert) masturbating on your profile photo?

No
Its the ashawo that infected you with HIV.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by djon78(m): 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Eunicpua:
Hum! Moral decadence. Some of these ladies are still virgins in their 30s, & those that are not must have been molested & the outcome of molestation are two extremes; either being wild, or withdrawn. & it is men made them like that. We are not lower animals that satisfy themselves with any mate at any time. sex does not always keep a home stop turning women into sex maniacs. Nothing last forever, one day d sex urge will die, it is ephemeral. There are good things desirable in a relationship besides sex. All this men will not tell us how many females they have raped. Respect women's opinion, stop criticizing us. Tks

Most of the comments i read here shows that many people's priorities are warped.

Majority of people play with sex
People don't know the consequences that goes with sexual immortality.
They may claim it doesn't matter, but it really matters a lot

During the world of Noah, only him and his household was saved.
And our present world is even worse than Noah's world

God gave us our human body with its pleasure's
But God expects us to control our body
Because every man must give account to God concerning what he did with his body

I am human
I am not perfect
But I try as much to put my body under subjection, my body cannot dictate to me concerning sleeping with a woman

People should be very careful
This life we are presently living is just a rehearsal, the main life is coming

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Rollitout: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2019

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Ugosample(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Okoroawusa:

I don't know if u r being sarcastic with this ur comment but what NwanyiAwkaEtiti is trying to say is that sex is over rated n pretended about in our society. A man that will marry a woman will marry her whether he has had sex with her or not.

what you wrote up there

Is precisely what I meant cheesy

no sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by horlique(m): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
victorian:

I wonder o!

They should leave us alone and go for free willing girls who are ready to open the pussy for all and sundry.
We don't want bad guys. The bad guys should ignore us and go for ladies who are animashuan in nature. And leave the good guys for us Biko.

Men won't allow us rest! Leave us alone! Na lie! Anyways they know the kind of ladies they can fucvk ,clean mouth, and waka.

It has gotten so bad, that I need to ask any guy coming over to see me for the first, that look I hope u are not expecting to have sex when u come? Cause I'm not ready for such! If u know that's your plan? Biko stay your house! Don't come close to me!

Most stay back, which is fine by me. Don't come and disturb my relaxed and peaceful pussy cheesy grin
good talk these days I de always announced my financial situation immediately you tell me "no sex" .like I have just N2000 home n abroad

So you know that is either u are in or not
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by djon78(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
And in addition women are meant to be gatekeepers of sex.

And earnestly it is women that don't know there privileges that offer there bodies for men to use as experiment ground

I know many women that didn't offer sex and still got married to great men

It is the foolish ones that allows themselves be used

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! / What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.