Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (56199 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ugosample:

You have spoken well

Sex is OVER RATED when it comes to choice of spouse

#Fact

a man who is NOT stupid knows a woman of value and hunts her down before other snap her off his reach, sex or no sex, big ass or no big ass, slay queen or Mary amaka

that's the truth

Some men no dey chop value ooo... Dey just want to b sexually abused by big butts. Sexual attraction is importanter!!
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Not only that am of pure heart wink
Keep it up.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Amatarasha(f): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
AnusOdourInhaler:

Misandrism is men hating
Wateva ,
I love hating men on my own terms
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Amatarasha(f): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
highcollide:
Keep it up.
tanks dear
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mizwisdom:
OP, if you were looking for companionship, I would have said that you've married the wrong woman but as sex was your priority, you married the right one. The other lady will meet someone looking for companionship.
go and sit down. you write like a feminist, making nonsense points up and down. companionship bla bla bla. how can you be fully compatible without leveling up sexually?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
victorian:
If guys coming onto ladies on her 30s and cannot hold body to understand whom they want to date and possibly marry, then they can go and hunt for other ladies who give their pussy so free at any given fucvking time.
If you think because I'm in my 30s that means I will open legs for you like expressway, u guys are joking or better still in dreamland.

Don't u guys even have conscience? U see a lady in her 30s, she dey her own jeje, u carry your left legs, saying all sorts of lie to have a date with her. OK fine, she believes u and accept a date, on that first date na to jump on her as if you guys have been locked up in a desert without sex Or a female specie for years!
Haba! U guys should take it easy! If really u are interested in having something stable and real with her, then no need trying to rape her on first, second dates!
Shebi she's evening newspaper like you guys like to say, then leave her the fucvk alone! Than adding your sex depraved dick to her life.

Jeez!

Some men disgust me so much , am serious.

Just jumping at a woman as if u guys are camels! Yuck!

Try such with me and I will so kick that your dick so hard and push u off! And that's the end of the useless lies to get inbetween my laps.

I rather remain single for life than be used randomly by guys because I wan marry. God forbid!
Another expired feminist.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by horlique(m): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Checked86:
I had this experience with several ladies when i was looking for a wife. Just like every other guy, I wanted a relationship devoid of any conditions.

Absolute relationship that would sail to marriage but most matured ladies i met almost always claimed born again, others said it was vow they made with their God that no man will penetrate them until marriage.

The later wouldn't mind some touches and even 'fingering'. This led me to ask one if she was a lesbian. These 'conditionists' would be mad, seriously mad any time they saw me with another girl. It frustrated me a lot because I loved most of them and wanted something serious.

Note, I didn't date all of them at once. It was a kind of if one didn't work, i look for another but coincidentally, I end up with 'extreme-conditionist' or 'semi-conditionist. I had several heated arguments with some of them. I questioned their stand why i should be part of a vow that i wasn't present when it was made. Adding that such important decisions should be taken with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.

When I eventually met the one i married, I was actually in relationship with one 'extreme conditionist'. But my wife didn't mind giving me sex any time she comes around. She actually refused for some weeks and it happened that she wanted me too. She later agreed but would request we go for tests before even using condom. Due to the fact that konji was already turning me to a pervert, I didn't think twice before jumping to her request. Everything came out clean and it was joy. If that was her trap, i was caught legs and hands. After the test, her love for me was nothing but perfect. She started seeing me like her husband already. She became careless with love. During that same period, she knew i was with someone but she didn't mind but i noticed that any time i chatted the girl, her( the free girl) mood would change but she managed it because she knew the conditionist was with me before i met her.

Fast forward to the day of decision making, I consulted some close friends. No family member was involved. My friends wanted me to marry the conditionist because she was a born again( at least, as she claimed). Decision was made but a joke one of my friends cracked at the end of the casual meeting re-arranged my brain and suddenly i became the owner of myself. His joke, "So Chioma (Not her reall name) cured your konji and now you are going to marry a clean girl?" There and then, it occurred to me that I loved Chioma more than i had ever imagined. She was the person that wanted me as much as i wanted her.

One of my friends is planning to marry during December time but the girl he found is not ready for sex. She is claiming no sex till marriage. She is 33 or so. She is not a virgin and she is not a born again. What my guy told me she said to him didn't go well with me but i had to maintain my peace. She told my friend that if he couldn't hold himself, he was free to have sex with any girl. Now, I am asking women, why such decision?

Men, can you put up with such women?

PLEASE, I AM A LAZY GUY, I AM NOT GOING TO PROOF READ ANYTHING. WELL, IF YOU ARE READING THIS PART, IT MEANS YOU ARE DONE READING IT ALREADY.
so after shagging more than 500 men the only one who is ready to make you a complete woman u start acting drama.. my sister you need to date and marry as referend father..
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Askgloria(f): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
Cool story BTW check my SIG
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
RTSC:
Ladies in their 30s have been heavily sexed and have sown their wild oats earlier.

There is nothing about sex that freaks them anymore.

There are some 30 year olds you will meet and they will look tired and worn out like someone that has given birth to five children.
those ladies in dhier 30s who look tired and worn out are probably those ones who slept with too many men wen they were much younger or they did drugs. Its better as a lady to have one loyal dude u having sex with but wen u having sex with too many different men at d same time it tells on d lady's body.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by bukatyne(f): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
@checked86:

What would have been ideal to you?
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by horlique(m): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
@Checked86
Maybe due to experiences in previous relationships where they were less restrictive about sexual interaction...
Maybe things didn't work out with the guys they gave sex to, and after all they feel used and dumped...
Just maybe...
how women feel used sand dumb is ridiculous..we men will spend lots of money to maintain the relationship and on top that still waste our energy during sex,and a lady that will only buy you N150 boxers during your birthday which is once again year will.complain of being dumb..that's stupid and ridiculous...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by victorian(f): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

Another expired feminist.

Who cares? cool

I don't care what your tiny lil brain thinks!

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Doesn't change the fact that men will still marry these women na.

That is the only thing that gives me joy.

some of us ain't getting married to these hoes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by CityNGR: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
victorian:

I wonder o!

They should leave us alone and go for free willing girls who are ready to open the pussy for all and sundry.
We don't want bad guys. The bad guys should ignore us and go for ladies who are animashuan in nature. And leave the good guys for us Biko.

Men won't allow us rest! Leave us alone! Na lie! Anyways they know the kind of ladies they can fucvk ,clean mouth, and waka.

It has gotten so bad, that I need to ask any guy coming over to see me for the first, that look I hope u are not expecting to have sex when u come? Cause I'm not ready for such! If u know that's your plan? Biko stay your house! Don't come close to me!

Most stay back, which is fine by me. Don't come and disturb my relaxed and peaceful pussy cheesy grin

you are exhibiting megalomaniac features, a symptom of ________
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by horlique(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
All those nonsex gimmicks is just to fool fools . because if a guy wants to marry you, he won't waste much time as far as you have good characters ,, so if you are keeping your pussy for the would be husband it's cool but that won't does not guarantee you anything..
If you are doing no sex to me..let it be no sex others too... Because in my Church I know some ladies who are doing no sex to Brothers in the church but are freely donating to one serious ATM outside...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
Another lying and dishonest topic for sociopath men to gather and masturbate on top women matta.

Fools
is that you (pervert) masturbating on your profile photo?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mehn, now I fink the best way is to focus on God direction on marriage...

Am even scared of all these comment of waiting for wedding night and madam de tidy another man else where..

Many as I commit it to God, that's why God kept on creating problem within those that are doing rubbish else where and here to decieve me..

God is the final say in marriage shaa..

Anything wey no be your own.. God knows what to do..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Sluvist(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
This thread teaches me a lot, i meet a girl that forms this rule and i tries to figure out what is actually the reason behind the rules. I will now see her in 3D

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by horlique(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
Centrallock:
Another sugar coated fallacy
Its only here i see ladies who believe that they do a man a favour by having sex with him
A man who approaches any lady carries the responsibilities of providing for her without thinking of being used more over who is using who during sex? Is the the man not using his body or is that firewood. Check stats ladies who over play the no sex rule are the ones mostly single till menopause. I dont think this reason is justifiable if you wish to be clean remain a virgin if not dont try to trap a man with no sex rule and being clean because it dosent work with majority while some sees that as a challenge to surmount then still dump her since she made herself to appear as a contest to be won
excellent comment...
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by IprintMONEY: 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
because their pussy is so wide and probably smelling due to excessive wreckage like cococandy own. so they know that if you Bleep their wrecked and smelling pussy that is like cococandy own, u will back out. sense will not kee them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Jeboy(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Having gone through these thread, I can see that moral decadence is at its peak. And it is also a reflection of how the society sees a guy and a woman who has had multiple body counts in the past. While one is demonised, d other is seem like a conqueror too bad.

Finally some of these guys complaining about ladies above 30 practising no sex before marriage will gladly preach same to their sisters, daughters and even nieces. This is to show that its about self satisfaction entrenshed in selfishness.

Some complaining now will sleep will d lady and not just dump her but:

1)kiss and tell
2) impregnate her and not take responsibility
3) infect her with STDs and others

And still you feel having restraints is abnormal.

If you re lady here, the right to having sex is your choice, don't let any man manipulate or coerse you into doing it in the name of marriage promise. For me, d more I have access to your body, d less I become interested because I naturally see you as being cheap (sorry if this surprise you as my orientation of sex is very revered and should only come in during real commitment such as marriage).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Korllami007: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
lefulefu:
the crux of d matter be say weda a lady is above 30 if she has good character she will still get a good man. The essential tin na character. All dese front of forming holy holy and decent to get a man will not work most of the time.

You too much jare.
After this holy holy den they do, the guy go marry them finish and den go turn to monster.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by gerizzim: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Funny
Originalsly:
I guess because those women been giving it up after promises of marriage which never happened. Now by 30... they need to reset their profile.... in a way... ehmmm.... regain their virgin status.
As a guy... the problem is finding out if the babe is truthful..... and if you are able to say have a healthy no sex until death marriage relationship. The babe knows what she wants.... can't be mad with her.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Missy89(f): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
Because guys have fvcked the living day out of them without proposing. Now they have to starve the unfortunate guy that is willing to marry them so they can have some leverage.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by gerizzim: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jeboy:
Having gone through these thread, I can see that moral decadence is at its peak. And it is also a reflection of how the society sees a guy and a woman who has had multiple body counts in the past. While one is demonised, d other is seem like a conqueror too bad.

Finally some of these guys complaining about ladies above 30 practising no sex before marriage will gladly preach same to their sisters, daughters and even nieces. This is to show that its about self satisfaction entrenshed in selfishness.

1)kiss and tell

If you re lady here, the right to having sex is your choice, don't let any man manipulate or coerse you into doing it in the name of marriage promise. For me, d more I have access to your body, d less I become interested because I naturally see you as being cheap (sorry if this surprise you as my orientation of sex is very revered and should only come in during real commitment such as marriage).
Odi egwu!
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by victorian(f): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jeboy:

1)kiss and tell

You will. Make heaven for saying the truth, I swear.

Unlike most manipulative men, or guys we have here.

They've brainwashed some ladies head here. I read some ladies here saying, it doesn't really matter if one have sex with a guy on first dates or whatever dates and who will marry her will still marry her. And I'm like are these babes for real? cheesy
They go fucvk una Taya, gives excuses and move on.
Una eyes never see pepper yet.

Try it with men. They go collect! Chop well! Clean mouth waka!
And there is nothing u can do.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by victorian(f): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Korllami007:

You too much jare.
After this holy holy den they do, the guy go marry them finish and den go turn to monster.

Take lefulefu advice at your own peril.

I'm just saying. smiley

Cos if u take to his advice? Such man will never get married or if he mistakenly marries, he will divorce and end up single for life. Is that really life?

Not all women are bad and oloshos, there are still some good women out there. Where he sees all those bad women and the experiences he has accumulated all these years, baffles me.

Oh oh I forget, he stays in Edo. Sorry I forget cool

But inbetween how old are u nw?
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by MiddleDimension: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
I ve read all ur comments

I see that being a lady is a curse ,y ar nigerian guys this wicked ...
No feelings! no sympathy!! no love!!!
Since i came here u guys just wanna turn me 2 a feminist

pls leave the thread otherwise you will begin to feel that online is representative of the real world.

the real world is actually loving, kind, there is hope in the world, and people are happily achieving their dreams.

again i tell you, LEAVE! you don't have to be here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by horlique(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Ignore them, don't give a guy sex before marriage .He will hasten to marry you by doing so if he really love you.
They will even see you as a wife material.
the worst thing that can happen to a woman is for a man to marry just because he wanted to have sex , once she is marry she will see hell because 24hrs the man will be thinking of how Bleep her not minding her feelings because there was no love....

Loves keeps marriage not abstinence.
I have seen a virgin with a very nasty character..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Auxigen(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Now OP has dropped it let me say my own oo
She says she's a Virgin and she's 22
We've been dating for like 9months now, all this while we do engage in pre-intimacy.I've not penetrated her be4 oo
Cos I don't want to pressure her to give me the Cookie
Sometimes she calls me and tell me she needs IT and we'll do just pre-intimacy... The last time she came the pre-intimacy was too hot I actually penetrated her.. I knew I was inside her,and I was expecting a reaction.. You know for someone that says she's a Virgin.
Nothing! She was just there while I continued.
Later that night she texted me that she doesn't want to have sex with me or anybody again till marriage and that she's always not been herself anytime we met...etc.
Now I'm wondering if she's been playing me all along while giving it to another guy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Korllami007:

God go bless you with this.
These girls will be whoring around in their youthful years but when they clock 30 they will become church girl. Forming holy and looking for one decent guy to hook down. My brother, go check codedruns, instamessage, instagram and see their level of whoring. When they realise their market is drastically dropping, they quickly move to church and be forming holy and giving no sex marriage condition for a guy that wants to date them. They will hook down nice guys with their express way p*ssies.Those girls marketing their p*ussies around will one day want to marry. Na p*ssy and weak guys will fall for this stupid trick. Giving condition of no sex before marriage by ladies above 30 is nothing but trap.
when it comes to women, I'm a principled person. I treat all of them like men. I don't do that weak shiite the average man does ie treating women specially because they're women. I don't chase them because I know the kind of confusion they can bring. I've been celibate since 2015 and my bodycount is almost infinitesimal. You don't expect me to just hook up with a lady who tells me "no sex until marriage". I'm getting married to a virgin or I'm not getting married at all. No in-between. I cannot allow a woman's dirty past to cause me unhappiness in marriage. I'd rather die alone. It won't be a problem for me because I've conditioned myself to staying alone.

Most of these women perpetuating this fraud will end the marriage or cheat on you if you accept the deal and you have a micropenis i.e a very tiny deek. Or you decieved her into thinking you are Rich when you're actually broke.

Who goes to a market to purchase untested electronic devices?

This is not any standard. This is fraud. Fraud because you're not having any restrictions but there are restrictions for her. Fraud because a lady will not agree to marry if she doesn't know your financial status. She would like to know if you're financially capable of taking care of her before tying the knot with you.

If she insists on closing her legs till marriage, you should also insist on keeping your financial status a secret until marriage.

Them no born man to be mugu for woman.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Longcucumber(m): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Checked86:
Transferred aggression? Well, one made me look like an unholy soul just because i kept disturbing her for sex.
u are really an unholy fornicator soul.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Plus Size Bride & Her Slim Husband At Their Traditional Marriage (Photo) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance / Sweet Extras A Loving Wife Gives To Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.