Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,428 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (56120 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
franchasng:
Any single lady that wants to marry a great and wonderful man who wouldn't give her issues in future should stop giving men rules and regulations to follow to be her boyfriend, it doesn't work, you will only end up being with pretending men with abominable attitude and sinister motives.

Be free, don't let society determine who you will be, even though you are 30+ years and unmarried, its not the end of the world unless you are very sure you caused your spinsterhood through your bad character and immoral lifestyle of past, if not, live your life like a teenager, always be happy, stop being moody, too upright, too rigid, too commanding, too autocratic and too serious with life, free yourself up as a lady no matter your age, don't let your age define your life or destiny, age is just a number for real it is. If you are a successful lady with respect and friendly character, your age is nothing to amazing/mature guys.

If you meet a good guy you click with and he clicks with you too, let the natural attraction/desire happen, don't use rules and laws that you will still break at one point to chase a great guy who maybe your Prince Charming away.

Majority of men of our time hate rigid ladies who live by laws, rules, restrictions, as if life is an exploration mission you must achieve with a map.

Yes there are still archaic guys who crave and die for ladies that give rules, laws, restriction and live uptight life but there are not many of such guys today, those archaic/religious extremists guys are few who believe a wife material must hate sex, in fact she must never hear anything sex, must cover all her body, walk holily and talk holily too.

But majority of today guys have a different perspective of who a perfect wifey or partner should be, she should:

1.) Be financially independent
2.) Happy and friendly
3.) Respectful
4.) Career or business focused
5.) Love kids
6.) Respect and love her male siblings and relatives
7.) Must not know everything (men hate ladies that act like they are too wise)
8.) Must be good listener
9.) Must not be a talkative and must not be a Dundee that can't contribute meaningfully in a healthy conversation
10.) Must not be a 21st century type of feminist (both white and black and Asian men hate the characters of our modern feminists women undecided)

The list might look long but they are simple to imbibe. A virtuous woman is a virtuous woman, whether she has sex with you or not, it won't take that away from her.

Whether you withhold sex or not, a guy that will marry you will marry you.

Not allowing a guy who genuinely loves you and treats you right after a long time can kill his passion and love for you, forget those nonsense talk that a man that truly loves you won't leave you because of sex, in fact, most ladies lost their true lovers because they refused to allow sex....

I am a guy, I have lots of married and single male friends, we discuss manly, I know why my close friends married the ladies they married and why they left the ladies they wanted to marry initially, so when I talk listen.

Though I am not advising ladies to go about sharing sex to any guy that comes their way, no pls, but apply wisdom, if you are honest to yourself as a lady, u will know a guy that truly cares for you unless you are a fake lady or the type that are saddist, always unhappy and too serious and uptight with life, then u need special prayer and deliverance.
abeg take dis jor grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by horlique(m): 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
victorian:

Preserving.. well well..there are certain things preservation cant do much good. If your pussy is naturally wide ,preservation does no good it just increase the odour..if you have been shagging for years and you suddenly realised you have to become celibate no problem when there man also becomes celibate in spending cash you should also understand.. . But if you are a virgin then preservation becomes perfect..

Before I end sexual compatibility is one grey area most people don't wanna talk about until it's too late.. what if your man*s dick is there one you can handle my sister that marriage will end but if you knew before hand you will decide before hand..

Any man that will marry will do with or without sex..
Abstinence does nothing..

If I meet a lady and she has good attitude/character,she is loving and hardworking..wether she has shagged Everyone in naija I don't care..I will gladly marry her sharp sharp..
But if you like be a virgin with terrible Characters I will run away.

Every man wants to come back home after work n rest ...

My pussy is tight! I fear not.
He will even do thanksgiving on our behalf self and pay the bride price all over again with interest join. cheesy

Have been preserving my pussy for my destined lucky husband, not just any man. But that lucky blessed man destined for me.

I know I get mouth before ! But for this one, I'm not Mouthed! I'm Confirmed!

cool
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by horlique(m): 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
victorian:

My pussy is tight! I fear not.
He will even do thanksgiving on our behalf self and pay the bride price all over again with interest join. cheesy

Have been preserving my pussy for my destined lucky husband, not just any man. But that lucky blessed man destined for me.

I know I get mouth before ! But for this one, I'm not Mouthed! I'm Confirmed!

cool

Preserving.. well well..there are certain things preservation cant do much good. If your pussy is naturally wide ,preservation does no good it just increase the odour..if you have been shagging for years and you suddenly realised you have to become celibate no problem when there man also becomes celibate in spending cash you should also understand.. . But if you are a virgin then preservation becomes perfect..

Before I end sexual compatibility is one grey area most people don't wanna talk about until it's too late.. what if your man*s dick is there one you cant handle my sister that marriage will end but if you knew before hand you will decide before hand..

Abstinence does almost nothing except for virgins..

If I meet a lady and she has good attitude/character,she is loving and hardworking..wether she has shagged Everyone in naija I don't care..I will gladly marry her sharp sharp..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Nwannem nwanyi,am not saying I can't love.Am saying that am not the marriage n romantic relationship type.I have done those, have kids n currently single.That's enough for me.

I ghotara ife m n'ekwu?
smiley a ghotaram ofuma. Odinma.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
OSUigboKiller:

This girls keeps deceiving themselves and not wanting to believe it's a man's world.
You can't drag me into something I didn't take part in making/deciding for you.
You won't force me into accepting that rubbish if you're not a virgin.

Good luck in finding that lucky fool Maga that will agree with you.
You still not getting it. Oh well, that's your own ish.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by victorian(f): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
horlique:

Before I end sexual compatibility is one grey area most people don't wanna talk about until it's too late.. what if your man*s dick is there one you cant handle my sister that marriage will end but if you knew before hand you will decide before hand..

Abstinence does almost nothing except for virgins..

I know character is top key but a firm wet tight Vagina is like an icing on the cake for my husband, he deserves it.

Have not really used my pussy much over the past years. And I like the way it's in a calm state. And I'm not really a multiple partner sex kind of lady. Dating one guy at a time does it for me.
I hate cheating, and I expect my partner to be loyal as well.
Also I like peace and quiet. If the guy is a drama king, I will withdraw. I hate noise, and yells.

Anyways it's all good. May God help us all. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by victorian(f): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
horlique:
ha good for both of us.... Your keep your pussy I keep my money.... life is all about give and take...

Better.

Thank God I make my own money too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Chubhie: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
victorian:

I know character is top key but a firm wet tight Vagina is like an icing on the cake for my husband, he deserves it.

Have not really used my pussy much over the past years. And I like the way it's in a calm state. And I'm not really a multiple partner sex kind of lady. Dating one guy at a time does it for me.
Also I like peace and quiet. If the guy is a drama king, I will withdraw. I hate noise, and yells.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by franchasng: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
havilla:

Learnt from your advice, but that your number 2 what happens to us that are shy and introverted how do we look more approachable sad
Being happy and friendly doesn't require much effort.

I am an introvert but I am always happy most of the time, I rarely get upset in real life and this trait I know has won me so many wonderful friends and business partners. I smile a lot because I am always happy.

I worry less about life issues because I know they sure must end one day. Don't let any issue you are going through in life determine your mood.

Whenever you feel depressed or worried that you don't have something you need, sit back and count the things you have that many people are praying for; there must be 1 or 2 or 3 things u have now that some people wish and pray to have.

If you are an unemployed graduate being depressed because u don't have a job after graduation, remember those that couldn't go to school because of poverty and those that couldn't graduate because of poor result and those that died in the cause of their study from illness, accident, etc

If you are depressed that u don't have a serious fiancé or boyfriend or girlfriend, then remember those who have a lover that infected them with HIV or other STDs.

Remember those that had boyfriends that impregnated them unprepared and they tried to abort it and ended up at the mortuary or ended up ruining their womb forever!

If you are financially broke and worried, remember those that have money but battling to live at uncountable hospitals all over the world as we speak.

Once you learn to focus on the positive things you have in life, you will become friendly and approachable.

Free yourself, being an introvert does not mean u should be moody, unhappy, unfriendly and uptight, there are many extroverts that are uptight, mean, unfriendly, always moody too.

So cheer up.

Take life easy, life is nothing but vanity, don't take it too serious, be happy and friendly to people, u never can tell wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin after sharing toto from 16_30 years old..when their mama and relations don begin torment them for marriage;;.them go turn born again;from Church to church;vigil to vigil..no let them deceive you with them born again ish grin grin them go hide their bad character till them cage one innocent Charley grin cheesy. When I still dey go church;na so them full every where grin grin one wan drag me go do court wedding grin she no know say den never born the girl mama wey wan tie my destiny grin

These are ladies who didn't utilize their opportunities well.

They don't realize that TIME is the costliest material on earth.

It's more painful if the person involved was deceived not owing to his or her personal negligence.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Here is what really happens. They've been sleeping around during their twenties. As a result of different dick sizes, the ρussy is now wide and won't satisfy any man except those with very large ρenis sizes. Since they now want to settle down and they know no one will want a wide ρussy as a wife, they start acting churchy in order to create the false impression that they are good and descent ladies. They then make the vow of no sex until after marriage to avoid you detecting their wide and worn out ρussy.

Their hopes are :
1) if they play the good church girl, men will want to marry them because men want a good and morally upright wives. Many of them are usually far from being good and morally upright.
2) by saying no sex until after marriage, men won't detect their wide ρussy until it is too late (ie. they've already been hooked to the wide ρussy by marriage and there is nothing they can do). Most of them, especially the ones in their mid twenties, may lie that they are virgins or drastically minimise their body count only for their victims to meet a wide ρussy on his wedding night and he will have difficulties opting out since marriage has taken place. Dude is stuck with a wide ρussy for life.

Check it out for yourself. In rare cases, they are trying to cover up the irreversible damage of past abortion(s) and hook the brother. grin

This is unacceptable.

We won't take it.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Goddyj(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
The same way the babe I was lashing for straight three years suddenly turned 'born again' this year just because she noticed that age is no longer on her side angry. Now she won't give me pússy again, saying I should come and marry her. grin.

Should I go ahead and marry my aunty

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
victorian:
If guys coming onto ladies on her 30s and cannot hold body to understand whom they want to date and possibly marry, then they can go and hunt for other ladies who give their pussy so free at any given fucvking time.
If you think because I'm in my 30s that means I will open legs for you like expressway, u guys are joking or better still in dreamland.

Don't u guys even have conscience? U see a lady in her 30s, she dey her own jeje, u carry your left legs, saying all sorts of lie to have a date with her. OK fine, she believes u and accept a date, on that first date na to jump on her as if you guys have been locked up in a desert without sex Or a female specie for years!
Haba! U guys should take it easy! If really u are interested in having something stable and real with her, then no need trying to rape her on first, second dates!
Shebi she's evening newspaper like you guys like to say, then leave her the fucvk alone! Than adding your sex depraved dick to her life.

Jeez!

Some men disgust me so much , am serious.

Just jumping at a woman as if u guys are camels! Yuck!

Try such with me and I will so kick that your dick so hard and push u off! And that's the end of the useless lies to get inbetween my laps.

I rather remain single for life than be used randomly by guys because I wan marry. God forbid!

What did I just read ?

Sir, change your opinions...
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Auxigen(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
CoolJul:

That's a childish behavior. Funny enough it's girls of that age group that are deceptive with their sexually not the 30s.

A 30s lady will tell you what she's after and is being real. Atleast she will let u know her sexual history (if she's a honest type) and it's left for u to accept her and her stardards or not.

Putting myself in a ladies shoe I don't see why i will tell a guy that I love and I'm into that I don't want sex, all because I want him to see me as holy or clean girl. In a relationship that we are planning to be permanent isn't there supposed to be openness?

Most of the guys here that are saying otherwise are only unfortunate to be meeting the pretentious ladies just as the ladies were unfortunate to meet the wrong suitors during their 20s.

If you are a ready-to-settle-down bachelor here plz don't use most of these NL boys here comment as ur guilding lamp! They only come here to paint ladies as horrible. They are quick to tell u the worst ladies they av met but not the best. Who dey spoil the ladies, na their ancestors? who dem dey commit the 'crime' wit, my grandmama? mitchww!

I can only support that if a lady( u think u love ) tells u the 'no sex till married' mantra , study her very well to be 100% certain that she's true with it and not getting d sex elsewhere, yes that's d only issue. If she's not, be proud of her. And know how long she's been celibate. Knowing her celibacy period will help u in building trust with her.

abeg i don tire to type.....

Hmmmm I told her I wanna see her when I'm around
I wanted to end stuff with her, tell her we should just be normal friends.... But with this your post, I think I will put that on hold for now and give her close marking....and if I should find out shes be playing me ehnnn?
Mae no talk.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by havilla(f): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
franchasng:
Being happy and friendly doesn't require much effort.

I am an introvert but I am always happy most of the time, I rarely get upset in real life and this trait I know has won me so many wonderful friends and business partners. I smile a lot because I am always happy.

I worry less about life issues because I know they sure must end one day. Don't let any issue you are going through in life determine your mood.

Whenever you feel depressed or worried that you don't have something you need, sit back and count the things you have that many people are praying for; there must be 1 or 2 or 3 things u have now that some people wish and pray to have.

If you are an unemployed graduate being depressed because u don't have a job after graduation, remember those that couldn't go to school because of poverty and those that couldn't graduate because of poor result and those that died in the cause of their study from illness, accident, etc

If you are depressed that u don't have a serious fiancé or boyfriend or girlfriend, then remember those who have a lover that infected them with HIV or other STDs.

Remember those that had boyfriends that impregnated them unprepared and they tried to abort it and ended up at the mortuary or ended up ruining their womb forever!

If you are financially broke and worried, remember those that have money but battling to live at uncountable hospitals all over the world as we speak.

Once you learn to focus on the positive things you have in life, you will become friendly and approachable.

Free yourself, being an introvert does not mean u should be moody, unhappy, unfriendly and uptight, there are many extroverts that are uptight, mean, unfriendly, always moody too.

So cheer up.

Take life easy, life is nothing but vanity, don't take it too serious, be happy and friendly to people, u never can tell wink
Wow, you are soo right our thought process affects our countenance, would start counting my blessings from today and stressing less thanks smiley
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Experience they say is the best teacher! shocked grin
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by horlique(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
victorian:

good comment.. I wish we meet someone good as our life partner.. a good character is gold my dear.. I will take a good hard working lady over a tight pussy even if her pussy is wide as that or a whale..but if she Haas a tight pussy and good character that's as goldmine.. because someday we all will be tired of sex..
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Guest007:

correction: Woman have their first real orgasm in their late 20s. 30 is their sexual prime, what you're describing is the male process, they lose their sex drive with age while women enjoy it more with age.

As for the op (from only the title):... sounds like time to marry me by force team, nothing more, nothing less smiley

You girls have just been hilarious grin
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by poseidon12: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
victorian:

Now u are ready to talk like a normal human being, smhhh

Anyways, Immediately after my 5 years programme in my university days. I graduated early, age 23. And by my ex fiance, who is a psychopath, a sadist, With multiple personalities. The worst mistake of my life! I curse the day he came to ask for my hand in marriage. Some men are pure demons in human flesh.

When did you realize that he is a psychopath, a sadist with multiple personalities? Why did you continue the relationship?
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by emmaodet: 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Attitude problem emanating from heartbreaks. And there are few men who are sensitive enough or patient enough to stick with them from thick and thin. My aunt told me of her early romance and to be sincere, our fathers know how to love more than what we have now. So many fake love that can't stand d test of time.

Why won't there be fake loves, you all want true love but don't want to be like our mothers too. Only true love to rich guys, abeg.

Let me share a little story with you, 15-18yrs ago when i had nothing, still struggling with life and staying with my parents, no lady wanted to date me and of course the average nairaland girl will say what am i looking for in a relationship, that am a broke guy, i don't even need to think about it not to even woo a lady but when things become better i should approach a lady. That speaks volume about the type of ladies roaming around the face of the earth now and what happens again if no more money? Back to square one, so what we are operating on is called Scam Love.
I wooed a lady people taught i was dating then due to our closeness and she said and i quote " i can't date a man with 2 legs becuase my last break up is with a man with 4 legs( a car)" 15 yrs down the lane, i worked harder with the help of God, family (mostly my Mum), i became a better person, a sailor and things started becoming better, presently earning 7 figures per month.
Funny enough, one day the lady i talked about saw me in sagamu driving a convertible Volvo C70, never sighted her but she saw me and somehow, somewhere collected my number and called me, said i just forgot about her and abandoned her (can you imaging that?)
It's really bad the calibers of ladies the society is churning out now, most are nothing to write home about, ladies who can't stand the test of time.
It's very very sad how we got to this situation as humans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by drmikeadams(m): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
grin grin
emmaodet:

Why won't there be fake loves, you all want true love but don't want to be like our mothers too. Only true love to rich guys, abeg.

Let me share a little story with you, 15-18yrs ago when i had nothing, still struggling with life and staying with my parents, no lady wanted to date me and of course the average nairaland girl will say what am i looking for in a relationship, that am a broke guy, i don't even need to think about it not to even woo a lady but when things become better i should approach a lady. That speaks volume about the type of ladies roaming around the face of the earth now and what happens again if no more money? Back to square one, so what we are operating on is called Scam Love.
I wooed a lady people taught i was dating then due to our closeness and she said and i quote " i can't date a man with 2 legs becuase my last break up is with a man with 4 legs( a car)" 15 yrs down the lane, i worked harder with the help of God, family (mostly my Mum), i became a better person, a sailor and things started becoming better, presently earning 7 figures per month.
Funny enough, one day the lady i talked about saw me in sagamu driving a convertible Volvo C70, never sighted her but she saw me and somehow, somewhere collected my number and called me, said i just forgot about her and abandoned her (can you imaging that?)
It's really bad the calibers of ladies the society is churning out now, most are nothing to write home about, ladies who can't stand the test of time.
angry grin grin u have said it all grin thread closed grin grin they can continue their scam love

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by victorian(f): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
poseidon12:

When did you realize that he is a psychopath, a sadist with multiple personalities? Why did you continue the relationship?

After engagement was when I noticed. I thought my prayer will. Make him change but unfortunately it's only God can change a person that feels truly sober and ready to change. The more i prayed the more it looked like he was becoming worse.

I was naive, and blindly in love. It takes great guts to leave a man , a young naive girl is in love with and engaged or Married to a man in his late 30s.

That's why most women would rather die in it, than to leave cos of what people will say. cause of people's pointing accusing fingers on her. I lost an aunt in a terrible marriage, she was like what will people say? she had heart attack and died just like that, while the husband was more concerned about her landed properties. Day of her burial, burial never finish, he went looking for the papers of her properties, which her son has already quickly gone to search for and kept in his possession. Come and see father and son threathening each other with cutlass because of my aunt's properties. What a shame that day. All because of property.
And that day, the son revealed to all of us what's been going on. We were all shocked at the husband. It was a shameful day. Smmhhhhh... Anyways that's another story for another day.

So any breakup it's always the woman's fault. Everybody sees the man as perfect, he cannot be bad, no he can't. Hell no! He can't. He's a man nah. Really?

And that's pure fallacy, until something tragic happens. Everybody eyes will become clear.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by passionberry(f): 12:11am On Apr 15, 2019
highcollide:
most of these ladies spent their youths deceiving and breaking the hearts of men and taking their money.

Why is bad for them to reap what they have sown?
what of most men that break ladies heart,take them for granted ,lie and cheat on them ...so is both sides .., what of a situation a lady has been in a relationship with a guy without knowing this guy was married and had two kids he hid it from her .and this same thing has happened to me twice ,and now you expect me not to be careful ? My dear most men are just sheep in wolves clothing
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by franchasng: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2019
havilla:

Wow, you are soo right our thought process affects our countenance, would start counting my blessings from today and stressing less thanks smiley
welcome and I wish you God's favor and wisdom in all your endeavors, have a blessed day smiley
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by franchasng: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2019
passionberry:
what of most men that break ladies heart,take them for granted ,lie and cheat on them ...so is both sides .., what of a situation a lady has been in a relationship with a guy without knowing this guy was married and had two kids he hid it from her .and this same thing has happened to me twice ,and now you expect me not to be careful ? My dear most men are just sheep in wolves clothing
you can't date a married man in a commited relationship for 2 months without knowing unless u are careless, not attentive and not smart.

Unless he is rich enough to have two different homes; one for himself alone and one for his family, still u ought to know if u are smart and attentive to details.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by franchasng: 8:11am On Apr 15, 2019
emmaodet:

this is a common experience to so many guys, not new.

It is unfortunate that our society turned our ladies to money mongers, even the ladies from rich family backgrounds are all the same money mongers flocking around successful guys who use and dump them cos they are many in their hands, and even the so called ladies working and earning good income are also money mongers desperately waiting for rich guys while ignoring the average guys and the struggling guys they can team up with and build a home together.

Somehow somehow, ladies are their own problem.

Take Linda Ikeji for instance, take it or leave it, there must have been normal guys earning good income coming for her before she became a babymama but she will be looking down on them and hoping to meet a moneybag and reason once she met that Jeremy of a guy who she noticed lived affluent life of a billionaire, she forgot her nonsense rules and laws and let her guards down and messed up, and got pregnant out of wedlock for the guy in the hope that she met a billionaire to marry.

This is the challenges today ladies face; too much love for money and material things, ignoring promising guys, giving unnecessary rules to guys they feel are not rich enough, flocking around successful guys with so many girlfriends hoping to win him, and not being patient with guys still work in progress.

So as guys notice that ladies are for the highest bidder, when they acquire the money later in life, they turn to chronic womanizers breaking women's heart up and down the world; it turns to a cycle of doom, sadly cry

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by TimmyTen(m): 8:30am On Apr 15, 2019
“Our mumu don do” Strategy.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 15, 2019
emmaodet:

Indeed sad.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by luminouz(m): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2019
SBL28:
Have you guys considered the fact that maybe the woman is truly after God's heart.

I have only been in one relationship and with a body count of one, so its not about tasting all sorts and then pretending just to trap a guy. I'm still in my 20s and I have been celibate since my marriage ended for few reasons;

1) I'm not a Bible-clutching Christian but I'm closer to my God now and I like how I can go to church and raise my hands in praises without feeling like a fraud. I'm not messing with my peace of mind biko. I used to feel guilty about fornication before I got married.

2) I have not tried it before but I am not sure I can have sex with someone I'm not in love with. I personally don't think it's something to be casual about.

3) Ladies in their 30s and single mothers are easy targets for lecherous men who think they are desperate. They are only interested in 'hit and run', so don't blame the women for not 'putting out', they have learnt the hard way. My yeye married neighbor wanted to try it with me, I shut the shit down and blocked the he-goat on every platform. angry

In conclusion, ladies say 'no sex' for so many reasons. It is not a do or die affair, if you are not comfortable with it, simply move on!!!

Lastly, I don't intend to end up with anyone eventually without testing the engine (Lord forgive me cry ) even if na only once before marriage, I should know exactly the type of instrument I'm 'acquiring'. Man pikin cannot go and enter one chance. grin
Well,I just oiled my engine babe,care for a test-check grin
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 15, 2019
passionberry:
Men and women should continue deceiving and duping themselves. You shouldn't speak up because it has to do with marriage. Speak up when women are degrading themselves. When they deceive men and take their money. It is at their youthful age they plant the seeds of what they'll reap.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2019
luminouz:

Well,I just oiled my engine babe,care for a test-check grin

Lol, please take it to Kasali down the road. grin He's sure going to do a better job.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by zexy2030(m): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
That's not always the case. Some refrain from sex cos of that fear of being sexed and dumped. So if d the affairs breaks without sex, it's less painful. That ain't giving it to you doesn't mean she giving to another.
but most times that is the case

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.