Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (55985 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:

It's all by the book bro. Share it from 16-30, hoard it for a potential nice guy partner to appear decent. We even have one on Nairaland: Victor...ian.
pocochantas comes to mind
some of them who don't turn born again, they turn feminist claiming they have equal right as men.

22 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Centrallock: 8:36am On Apr 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
That's not always the case. Some refrain from sex cos of that fear of being sexed and dumped. So if d the affairs breaks without sex, it's less painful. That ain't giving it to you doesn't mean she giving to another.
Another sugar coated fallacy
Its only here i see ladies who believe that they do a man a favour by having sex with him
A man who approaches any lady carries the responsibilities of providing for her without thinking of being used more over who is using who during sex? Is the the man not using his body or is that firewood. Check stats ladies who over play the no sex rule are the ones mostly single till menopause. I dont think this reason is justifiable if you wish to be clean remain a virgin if not dont try to trap a man with no sex rule and being clean because it dosent work with majority while some sees that as a challenge to surmount then still dump her since she made herself to appear as a contest to be won

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by kense88: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2019
lefulefu:
thats not true. some of those ladies who use d no sex b4 marriage gimmick do so to give the guy d impression dat they are very decent but then they have another guy in secret that will be regularly oiling their engine while the mugu they have as fiancee wil be waiting for wedding night.na d normal racket.
ur a wise man

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by CoolJul: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2019
bethyz:
When a woman is ready to settle down looking forward to meeting Mr right abstinence is one thing the walk towards. They decide to keep themself clean. They cant bring back their virginity so rather they choose to abstain for the right one. A woman cant say she is ready for marriage you are not sure if the person you want to date will marry you why waste time again. Having sex with him and he keeps pretending before you know it two years is gone you break up start again. How many relationships will the woman go into untill she finds out she had slept with more that ten different men in the name of relationship. So its better who that cannot stay without sex now that am ready isnt ready for marriage but just to waste their time. Thats why women at that age dont want to indulge untill the know you have come to stay. Especially when a man makes sex an issue .

I think u have said it all. For the sake of body count a sane woman that still has some dignity can't keep fvcking till marriage wen the said relationship isn't a guarantee yet. The fact dat you put a ring in her isn't still a guarantee u will marry her.

The teenagers can still have fun n experiment with sex becos they are young, most are naive and probably not ready yet.

It's like setting a goal for ursef n being focus on it. Me personally will advise every late spinster n waiting-to-be-married not to jump into sex with their found man (at this case bf) because u may end up hurting ursef. No relationship is certain these days until u see ursef signing the dotted lines oo .

Yes u can say why didn't they keep themselves then in their early days....hmm some might think 'this is it' (I mean any relationship they were )then but indeed that was it, and they r marking another r/ship again and again. Most times all these circumstances isn't their fault and it's beyond their control .

It could be with some male folks too.

My opinion#

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2019
Centrallock:
coming from a lady wonderful i guess 90% of you don't know this and will keep wasting thier time shying from sex with bad attitude and prayer, expecting miracles to happen lol
Exactly.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
That's not always the case. Some refrain from sex cos of that fear of being sexed and dumped. So if d the affairs breaks without sex, it's less painful. That ain't giving it to you doesn't mean she giving to another.
My friend stop sounding indifferent, most ladies I know can't stay without sex for that long.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2019
Centrallock:
Another sugar coated fallacy
Its only here i see ladies who believe that they do a man a favour by having sex with him
A man who approaches any lady carries the responsibilities of providing for her without thinking of being used more over who is using who during sex? Is the the man not using his body or is that firewood. Check stats ladies who over play the no sex rule are the ones mostly single till menopause. I dont think this reason is justifiable if you wish to be clean remain a virgin if not dont try to trap a man with no sex rule and being clean because it dosent work with majority while some sees that as a challenge to surmount then still dump her since she made herself to appear as a contest to be won
Well, I just stated d reason Sha. Definitely not my stance

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2019
The creature of a woman is designed to be at its apex of overall natural beuty,from teenage yrs to mid thirties.
After that the other side begin to manifest
¤getting angry quikcly
¤deserving respect from best men
¤feeling like a leader e t c
But You can't cheat nature whatever you are muslim christian and others, the law of nature apply to us and it is spontaneous ,no science or knowledge can change it ,just like no science or knowledge can change day and night
you give ur natural gift of nature the worst men in the society in the name of civilisation during ur early days and start looking for respect from the best men by claiming to be holy because

WHAT IS DONE CAN NEVER BE UNDONE

claim holy or not you get the kind of men you give your natural gift to and TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT They are going to handle you the way u handle your natural flowers when they are fresh

such women who abuse themselves when fresh but still expecting respect when old will turn feminist and right activists

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ignore them, don't give a guy sex before marriage .He will hasten to marry you by doing so if he really love you.
They will even see you as a wife material.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Raalsalghul: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Ignore them, don't give a guy sex before marriage .He will hasten to marry you by doing so if he really love you.
They will even see you as a wife material.
I repeat...hear me well.
I repeat again: Marriage can't and will never guarantee sexual satisfaction.
I pity those rushing to get married cos of sex.
Their eyes go clear.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2019
1234IKECHhukwu:
My friend stop sounding indifferent, most ladies I know can't stay without sex for that long.
My Dear our society has made ladies untrue to themselves. You show u like it, it's a problem... When u show a guy u like sex many of them will be like it's only sex u got to offer. So don't even blame those ladies cos u don't know their experiences and we know the older ones and worship places always advice against premarital sex so u can't blame them for wanting to stay clean and perhaps get that ring and wedding they so desire.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by BLUEJAYY: 9:41am On Apr 14, 2019
lefulefu:
thats not true. some of those ladies who use d no sex b4 marriage gimmick do so to give the guy d impression dat they are very decent but then they have another guy in secret that will be regularly oiling their engine while the mugu they have as fiancee wil be waiting for wedding night.na d normal racket.
I celebrate your smartness my man. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by affinity77(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
I celebrate your smartness my man. smiley
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2019
Bonus times is over.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by longerthroat(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2019
Dem don chop dem tire... make dem save small for oga
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by iragbmite: 10:04am On Apr 14, 2019
women in their 30s = Mama deceiving pikin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Topmaike007(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2019
vibbb:
They are trying to keep the remaining oil in the engine, so that the purchaser(maga) can at least get small value for his money.
lolz
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by zeedof(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2019
They are trying to preserve the remaining for the unlucky guy

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Topmaike007(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2019
lefulefu:
sense kill you there cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Topmaike007(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:

It's all by the book bro. Share it from 16-30, hoard it for a potential nice guy partner to appear decent. We even have one on Nairaland: Victor...ian.
make she catch yiu, you're gone cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by ericmor: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2019
bethyz:
When a woman is ready to settle down looking forward to meeting Mr right abstinence is one thing the walk towards. They decide to keep themself clean. They cant bring back their virginity so rather they choose to abstain for the right one. A woman cant say she is ready for marriage you are not sure if the person you want to date will marry you why waste time again. Having sex with him and he keeps pretending before you know it two years is gone you break up start again. How many relationships will the woman go into untill she finds out she had slept with more that ten different men in the name of relationship. So its better who that cannot stay without sex now that am ready isnt ready for marriage but just to waste their time. Thats why women at that age dont want to indulge untill the know you have come to stay. Especially when a man makes sex an issue .
So what stop her from doing the same in her 20’s, y try to make another man suffer for her own mistake. If a lady truly knows wats she’s doing, then she will know her right man

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Topmaike007(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2019
SBL28:
TOPCRUISE, bethyz and phenomenalmorgan thanks for the mature and sensible answers.

you're a suspect

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by deltateam: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2019
Checked86:
I had this experience with several ladies when i was looking for a wife. Just like every other guy, I wanted a relationship devoid of any conditions.

Absolute relationship that would sail to marriage but most matured ladies i met almost always claimed born again, others said it was vow they made with their God that no man will penetrate them until marriage.

The later wouldn't mind some touches and even 'fingering'. This led me to ask one if she was a lesbian. These 'conditionists' would be mad, seriously mad any time they saw me with another girl. It frustrated me a lot because I loved most of them and wanted something serious.

Note, I didn't date all of them at once. It was a kind of if one didn't work, i look for another but coincidentally, I end up with 'extreme-conditionist' or 'semi-conditionist. I had several heated arguments with some of them. I questioned their stand why i should be part of a vow that i wasn't present when it was made. Adding that such important decisions should be taken with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.

When I eventually met the one i married, I was actually in relationship with one 'extreme conditionist'. But my wife didn't mind giving me sex any time she comes around. She actually refused for some weeks and it happened that she wanted me too. She later agreed but would request we go for tests before even using condom. Due to the fact that konji was already turning me to a pervert, I didn't think twice before jumping to her request. Everything came out clean and it was joy. If that was her trap, i was caught legs and hands. After the test, her love for me was nothing but perfect. She started seeing me like her husband already. She became careless with love. During that same period, she knew i was with someone but she didn't mind but i noticed that any time i chatted the girl, her( the free girl) mood would change but she managed it because she knew the conditionist was with me before i met her.

Fast forward to the day of decision making, I consulted some close friends. No family member was involved. My friends wanted me to marry the conditionist because she was a born again( at least, as she claimed). Decision was made but a joke one of my friends cracked at the end of the casual meeting re-arranged my brain and suddenly i became the owner of myself. His joke, "So Chioma (Not her reall name) cured your konji and now you are going to marry a clean girl?" There and then, it occurred to me that I loved Chioma more than i had ever imagined. She was the person that wanted me as much as i wanted her.

One of my friends is planning to marry during December time but the girl he found is not ready for sex. She is claiming no sex till marriage. She is 33 or so. She is not a virgin and she is not a born again. What my guy told me she said to him didn't go well with me but i had to maintain my peace. She told my friend that if he couldn't hold himself, he was free to have sex with any girl. Now, I am asking women, why such decision?

Men, can you put up with such women?

PLEASE, I AM A LAZY GUY, I AM NOT GOING TO PROOF READ ANYTHING. WELL, IF YOU ARE READING THIS PART, IT MEANS YOU ARE DONE READING IT ALREADY.

Op from my understanding of your post. You want girls to sleep with whoever they are dating before marriage. This is dangerous and I hate the idea already. Later your kind will say that girls are hoes.

From your perspective, if she's not a born again or a virgin, she has no right over her body. That's another bull crap.

So going by your writeup, if every girl were to sleep with guys they are dating. It simply means they would have slept with at least 50 men before marriage. What will that make her? The idea is sickening in itself.

33 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Dickson44: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2019
The truth is, wisdom comes with age. Before now, they have been giving in to anything whether serious or not. At a time, they feel it's time to settle down and it dawns on them that sex is not love, hence the decision. After so many experiences and heart breaks, hence the decision.

13 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Ugosample(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2019
wirinet:

Sex although very important in marriage and relationship is not the only thing that can sustain it. If guys keep jilting a girl after sex, then the girl may have serious relationship issues including sex.
In my youth days, I did not have time for girls using sex as a bargaining chip or a blackmail tool. If I really want sex, I would meet all stupid demands and move on as soon as I get what I want.
A man love a girl that truly loves him and show that love unconditionally, not one that manipulates and controls him.

You have spoken well

Sex is OVER RATED when it comes to choice of spouse

#Fact

a man who is NOT stupid knows a woman of value and hunts her down before other snap her off his reach, sex or no sex, big ass or no big ass, slay queen or Mary amaka

that's the truth

13 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Benwallt(m): 10:13am On Apr 14, 2019
To hide the gully or moat n salvage n prevent further damage to the carcass that is left
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2019
lilmax:
the elastic limit don pass

Dat na the gospel truth 99.9%.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by mightyhaze: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:

This one is part of those op is talking about.
kids all over. Isnt there a kiddies section or sth on nairaland Where ur ilk can play ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Rubbiish(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Do people still use that term anymore
It's the 21st century man!!
But it is a recent term
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Realbank10(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2019
Experience is the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by mightyhaze: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin after sharing toto from 16_30 years old..when their mama and relations don begin torment them for marriage;;.them go turn born again;from Church to church;vigil to vigil..no let them deceive you with them born again ish grin grin them go hide their bad character till them cage one innocent Charley grin cheesy. When I still dey go church;na so them full every where grin grin one wan drag me go do court wedding grin she no know say den never born the girl mama wey wan tie my destiny grin
but na guys like una go still lay ambush for them and stab then from behind when they refuse to give in even as early as 16years...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.