Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! (12514 Views)

So Mature Male Virgin Still Exist / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Khaleell001:

There are male virgins.

There do exist.
Yes you are right eg offpoint who gave a lady a child @10,

So wonderful

Hehehehe cheesy
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by IamPlato(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amatarasha:
Unless he is 2yrs of Age grin
Kpatakpata Before 4yrs They will Start what Igbos call " Aruruala(sex Misdemenours) We know those guys here!

,The Same People go about shaming Women who arent virgin...hypocritical hyppopotamous.
99% of nairaland guys Arent Virgin but The same people will run their Mouth upandan* calling modest ladies olosho hmmm
Whether you like it or not most ladies are without sex even at the Age of 30 except for people like funmi
Know it that am a Proud Virgin !
If You Be Virgin Then My Grand Mother Is A Virgin
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
IamPlato:
If You Be Virgin Then My Grand Mother Is A Virgin
Do u want us to swear wt terrible curse eh?

Oya ar u ready
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Offpoint: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amatarasha:
i will sort my self sweethrt at least i no wie all my problms are coming frm ,if i add urs it may add 50 to my known problms ok ,

BUT wait first! smiley
You guys are evil genus u can track person
You need love, I can sense lonely in you from miles away... you need real love

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
Offpoint:

You need love, I can sense lonely in you from miles away... you need real love
This thing hungring u eh!!!
U preach about love lyk a love angel himself,

I dnt need love now ,wen i nid love i wl get him ok
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Khaleell001(m): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amatarasha:
Yes you are right eg offpoint who gave a lady a child @10,

So wonderful

Hehehehe cheesy

No jokes.
They are.

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by EricZeal(m): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hi man they will want too spoil him,am very serious... That what's they love to do,so if you are one keep it to your self.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
Khaleell001:

No jokes.
They are.
we ar stil saying dsame fin,
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
EricZeal:
Hi man they will want too spoil him,am very serious... That what's they love to do,so if you are one keep it to your self.
Who love to do wat?
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by coolscott(m): 2:27am On Apr 28, 2019
Preshy561:
There are actually male virgins.
There are guys who uphold morals and I wouldn't like to generalise all in a bid to give Satan all the credit.

Just that, there male oloshos always talk down on them by calling them all sort of demeaning names cos they've refused to join their league of prostitution and degradation.

You are right.
I personally know one over 30.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by princfred(m): 7:01am On Apr 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
dont twist my brain abeg wt ur logic !
Lol i think i got your drift shah and love you for it. Ok dey twist my brain instead. It's fun.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2019
princfred:
Lol i think i got your drift shah and love you for it. Ok dey twist my brain instead. It's fun.
ok ..the quotom satire in cre cre and more cre is wie yo failed the twisting and curling darling yaki and expression dark blue epitomia .you are ryt though
.i hope u understand me smiley
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by princfred(m): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
ok ..the quotom satire in cre cre and more cre is wie yo failed the twisting and curling darling yaki and expression dark blue epitomia .you are ryt though
.i hope u understand me smiley
Chei ...... this babe has and dey calm brain with super twist. I have enter speed lane grin
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2019
boiz2men:

Actually girls like guys other girls want... You don't have to lie.

The story is differebt for guys... If other guys want a bae... That bae is a no go area.
The story is differebt for guys... If other guys want a bae... That bae is a no go area. I've got to agree... grin grin
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
Yes o
Men who are 3yrs of age..lolzangry angry
Ms. what's up with you though? You claim to be a virgin yet you seem so adamant that an opposite sex virgin of your age can't exist? Your reasoning is flawed. The same way you might be a virgin there are also other untouched ladies out there, possibly rare but if they exist the same can be said of Males in Nigeria.

Being a virgin has its benefits and those who say virgins are mentally and sexually unbalanced are just trying to console themselves.
Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.

Also, A male virgin in Nigeria is like 9th wonders of the world ..truth! if I didn't know better I'd say this is just a baseless topic from a young lady surrounded by flower boys who's drooling for attention. However, I do know better so tell us your reasons for such a statement...well that's if you can.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 8:55am On Apr 28, 2019
Server88:

Ms. what's up with you though? You claim to be a virgin yet you seem so adamant that an opposite sex virgin of your age can't exist? Your reasoning is flawed. The same way you might be a virgin there are also other untouched ladies out there, possibly rare but if they exist the same can be said of Males in Nigeria.

Being a virgin has its benefits and those who say virgins are mentally and sexually unbalanced are just trying to console themselves.
Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.

Also, A male virgin in Nigeria is like 9th wonders of the world ..truth! if I didn't know better I'd say this is just a baseless topic from a young lady surrounded by flower boys who's drooling for attention. However, I do know better so tell us your reasons for such a statement...well that's if you can.
Wise comment dear ,
Am nt seeking attention ,Am a devoted and just person in midst of atrocious society of silicon , lust and more lust ...

And my school of thought states ," Good should intimidate Bad' i dnt care wats in d bible!

So u see that i use my good fruits n virtue to punish randy men n women,
Yes God said we shudnt do it but am do it

U understand noe
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2019
princfred:

Chei ...... this babe has and they calm brain with super twist. I have enter speed lane grin
smiley smiley wink
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by RealityShot: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
Virginity has its own merits n demirits

As am a virgin ,i do not fear anybody or anybeing

It makes a lady powerful
then you think men can't do better than you right?

How old are you?

When you keep your virginity till 30 years... Come back here and quote me.

You know how many girls I have dated and they claimed virginity only to loose it the next year?

LOL... I was a virgin for so long and I quit sex after 15 months of trying it.

Two years now, no dating talk more of sex!

Na your fellow girls dey call me names because I no gree do
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2019
RealityShot:
then you think men can't do better than you right?

How old are you?

When you keep you virginity till 30 years... Come back here and quote me.

You know how many girls I have dated and they claimed virginity only to loose it the next year?

LOL... I was a virgin for so long and I quit sex after 15 months of trying it.

Two years now, no dating talk more of sex!

Na you fellow girls dey call me names because I no gree do
See ar u saying d truth , But God will reward u , believe me
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by RealityShot: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
See ar u saying d truth , But God will reward u , believe me
Am not doing it to get reward.

I regretted having sex, the burden of the sin was so much, I begged her for us to stop and repent.

Plus, the sex was not fun at all!

I just thank God for forgiving, so I won't try that again.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by okoroemeka(m): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
you dont know hw deep women ar ,dnt allow lagos ladies deceive u..
Come 2 imo n anambra n see wat real girls do..

For ur info what i know at d age of 13 as a girl is more than wat u knw at d age of 32 as a man!
Blame it on Heaven nt my fault.
true talk,my close relative in imo state has twin children a boy and a girl, while they are in j s s 3,the twin girl was following a chairman with flight from enugu airport to Lagos to spend weekend,and she will return on Monday with expensive gifts, while her twin brother is still a novice,dirty and riding Tyre along the roads
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by okoroemeka(m): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2019
A male virgin depends on our individual definition of what a virgin supposed to mean,is it when dick enter pvssy,or he has wet dreams and cums on himself or he masturbates,from my own personal understanding the first sexual hurdle a young man will face when growing up is abuse from aunties,in-laws,niece ,househelps,hometutors,maids and believe me even their older sisters,if u survive theres another phenomenon that will remind u of your masculinity is wet dreams and after that is masturbation,all this will happen before a boy is 11-14 yrs old,so pls how can that teenager still claim to be a virgin,as for me I was seriously abused by our househelps and close relatives when I was still small,you can no longer claim to be a virgin if you were forced to suck a hairy pussy at 7 -8yrs old.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Adaibeku(f): 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
okoroemeka:
A male virgin depends on our individual definition of what a virgin supposed to mean,is it when dick enter pvssy,or he has wet dreams and cums on himself or he masturbates,from my own personal understanding the first sexual hurdle a young man will face when growing up is abuse from aunties,in-laws,niece ,househelps,hometutors,maids and believe me even their older sisters,if u survive theres another phenomenon that will remind u of your masculinity is wet dreams and after that is masturbation,all this will happen before a boy is 11-14 yrs old,so pls how can that teenager still claim to be a virgin,as for me I was seriously abused by our househelps and close relatives when I was still small,you can no longer claim to be a virgin if you were forced to suck a hairy pussy at 7 -8yrs old.
hmmm philosophers
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Adaibeku(f): 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
okoroemeka:
That aunty ,maid vs boy sex relationship is so real like oxygen,
Did u raise alarm wen your maid abused u?
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Adaibeku:
hmmm philosophers
Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by dontrulee: 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Am currently 22 and am still a virgin. nothing special about being a virgin

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Alfather: 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
This is where we beat you women hands down.
A man is always a virgin.
it is true
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
Shutup I lost my virginityat 23 under peer pressure no biggie
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
positivevibez:
Shutup I lost my virginityat 23 under peer pressure no biggie
...Who I go ask? Hmmm
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by alice1166: 11:27pm On Apr 12
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Know This Girl, You Need A Life (photos) / Valentine's Day: Lagos Warns Events Centres To Get Permit For Shows / This Is How My Househelp Clean The House Since My Wife Travelled – Man Shares Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.