Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,737 members, 7,827,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! (12551 Views)

No Woman Wants A Male Virgin / So Mature Male Virgin Still Exist / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by ERORR404(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Oonya
What does this mean?
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
boiz2men:

Its funny picturing a 3 year man.. You called them men. grin
In my village anything wt a diick is called man grin
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by ERORR404(m): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
You ar a virgin smiley

Anyway out of 3million men 1 is a virgin

We are making progress
Yes as long as I've always gone in with raincoat, the rain no touch me so I'm still a virgin grin
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
ERORR404:

What does this mean?
Thats my secret
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

I am a pretty straightforward person. I am not going to agree to a post just because is that not the whole point of putting something up so that you get different views?
Secondly if you respond in a manner that could be construed as bordering on immature my response will reflect this.
Just look at what you wrote. This one is on you Amatarasha.
Is an idiomatic expression or something!

But u love making some1 luk lyk a kid

Y do u do dis Mtchew
Madam knowall
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You wey I know? angry

Story for the gods...

Yet guys will see a single fine girl and wonder why she is single? Same guys that want girls who are no go areas?

And we say women are the jealous ones?

Y'all are very confused creatures ;
Keep changing theories to suit yourselves.
Men n dia konji theories

NOnsencE
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by MissRaine69(f): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Is an idiomatic expression or something!

But u love making some1 luk lyk a kid

Y do u do dis Mtchew
Madam knowall
You just reinforced the point .
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Rubbiish ideology

1: Am nt a victim of bad religion
2. Am so occupied that sex bcoms an alien to my thought ...i know i will be strong in bed but ....

3: i waste my life on earth because am nt having sex
Ar u ok at all ...Am strong spiritually because im a virgin n u think i will want 2 lose that

Go to the girl next door pls
Ur scientific n centrifugic ideology sucks bigtime

Cortisol secrement ti bawo angry ,

You are right in your limited understanding of the dynamics of Life and your decision to remain within your template of understanding speaks loudly of your demeanors.

But I strongly recommend that you get bleeped and the reason is very simple. Your temperament is unregulated, and you seem to be easily triggered by the signals from the environment and even my candid advise to get yourself fuccked has now triggered an emotional tantrum which fuccked women can handle without such a retort.

1. You are not a victim of Religion, you are just programmed by Religion the way a perfect Religiously programmed ensemble should be, and it is definitely making you a good sheep for the Shepherd.

2. You are not spiritual, you are just religious, a perfect religious robot. Religion and Spirituality are parallel lines. Religious people sometimes undergo intense prayers and meditations which generates adrenochrome which leads to channeling entities and experiencing hallucination and they speak in languages of channeled frequency beings of resonance, aliens/ETs they mistakenly call Angels and sometimes they think they hear from God.

You must understand that anyone can do it, even native doctors and shamans do it too, so do not get it twisted. I know what spirituality is, and I know what religions are, having been through both thoroughly and now out of the rabbit-hole.

3. When I say you are wasting your Life Time on Earth, I really mean it, cos you are here to be an integral part of the omniverse and participate in all the fun games and tough games as well as the ignorance ladders, but it is dangerous to remain on the ladder without climbing upwards.

Think about it, will you rather read your Primary One Text Books for ever without ever graduating? Why would anyone read the Koran for ever without ever graduating? Oh, you are a Christian, so you think it is organically okay to remain stucked on the only book without reading others?

My friend, I need you to go get some sex so you can reduce the Cortisol and Adrenaline in your system and secrete some Oestrogen and other sex hormones that will neutralize your hostile nature.

Listen, I am not interested in your sex life, I am very much tired of the waste of energy in sexing ladies, so I am not interested, but I am just advising that you allow that young boy wasting his time toasting you to help you figure out what it is, to be bleeped.

Have a great Sunday extend my regards to Jesus Jehovah Budha Allah. They are my brothers but your ancestors.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
grammer thud mtchew

I was well-trained in the best schools money can afford. I am of the elite class, sorry that it startled you. grin
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
MissRaine69:

You just reinforced the point .
Madam know all no be..reinforced add raindrop join

Do u think u ar more intelligent than me?

Cos i wl set a mathematics n we wl solve it
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
CosmoDroid:

I was well-trained in the best schools money can afford. I am of the elite class, sorry that it startled you. grin
The quagmire l'ecole you exaggerate cant be iniquentitised..make we start
Cos Me am in cambridge university right now sad
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by boiz2men(m): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Kaycee7:
This is a big lie. We guys like to land a girl everyone wants. The thing dey raise shoulder like shoulder pad

The kind of WANT in that context is WANT FOR KEEPS.

Of course, its pride for guys to collect their ration from the national cake...

Its my opinion though. If everybody wants folake, I'm the guy who will ignore her.... That's how I behave oo... I may have generalized.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by MissRaine69(f): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Madam know all no be..reinforced add raindrop join

Do u think u ar more intelligent than me?

Cos i wl set a mathematics n we wl solve it
Amatarasha I so wish I had the time to be indulging your whims but I don’t. Sorry darling face ta ta for now.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
CosmoDroid:

You are right in your limited understanding of the dynamics of Life and your decision to remain within your template of understanding speaks loudly of your demeanors.

But I strongly recommend that you get bleeped and the reason is very simple. Your temperament is unregulated, and you seem to be easily triggered by the signals from the environment and even my candid advise to get yourself fuccked has now triggered an emotional tantrum which fuccked women can handle without such a retort.

1. You are not a victim of Religion, you are just programmed by Religion the way a perfect Religiously programmed ensemble should be, and it is definitely making you a good sheep for the Shepherd.

2. You are not spiritual, you are just religious, a perfect religious robot. Religion and Spirituality are parallel lines. Religious people sometimes undergo intense prayers and meditations which generates adrenochrome which leads to channeling entities and experiencing hallucination and they speak in languages of channeled frequency beings of resonance, aliens/ETs they mistakenly call Angels and sometimes they think they hear from God.

You must understand that anyone can do it, even native doctors and shamans do it too, so do not get it twisted. I know what spirituality is, and I know what religions are, having been through both thoroughly and now out of the rabbit-hole.

3. When I say you are wasting your Life Time on Earth, I really mean it, cos you are here to be an integral part of the omniverse and participate in all the fun games and tough games as well as the ignorance ladders, but it is dangerous to remain on the ladder without climbing upwards.

Think about it, will you rather read your Primary One Text Books for ever without ever graduating? Why would anyone read the Koran for ever without ever graduating? Oh, you are a Christian, so you think it is organically okay to remain stucked on the only book without reading others?

My friend, I need you to go get some sex so you can reduce the Cortisol and Adrenaline in your system and secret some Oestrogen and other sex hormones that will neutral your hostile nature.

Listen, I am not interested in your sex life, I am very much tired of the waste of energy in sexing ladies, so I am not interested, but I am just advising that you allow that young boy wasting his time toasting you to help you figure out what it is, to be bleeped.

Have a great Sunday extend my regards to Jesus Jehovah Budha Allah. They are my brothers but your ancestors.
Pls are u an alien?
Cos u talk of spaceworms n cosmotic world ...is confusing though !
Biko sad
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
The quagmire l'ecole you exaggerate cant be iniquentitised..make we start
Cos Me am in cambridge university right now sad

You don mix French "l'ecole" for school with " iniquentitised", and it has startled my dog....hahahahahahaha
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Preshy561(f): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
boiz2men:

Actually girls like guys other girls want... You don't have to lie.

The story is differebt for guys... If other guys want a bae... That bae is a no go area.
Who is feeding you with these lies.
Not with the cheating spree going under our noses.

We want a reserved man, and they are cute just by exhibiting that.
If every girl want a guy, that's fine, but what I am saying is that, we don't want a guy that wants every girl.

I personally, I don't like it.
So, I don't know why you guys always trying to defend your immorality by lumping girls to it.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by boiz2men(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You wey I know? angry

Story for the gods...

Yet guys will see a single fine girl and wonder why she is single? Same guys that want girls who are no go areas?

And we say women are the jealous ones?

Y'all are very confused creatures ;
Keep changing theories to suit yourselves.

Must you turn everything to fight...

Hope you know one reason I like you kiss is cos the other Nl guys detest you on here....

If you were their fav bae on here... I'd be very far
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Amatarasha(f): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
CosmoDroid:

You don mix French "l'ecole" for school with " iniquentitised", and it has startled my dog....hahahahahahaha
Hehehehehehe
cheesy cheesy
U think say na only u sabi big big grammer
?.

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
boiz2men:

Must you turn everything to fight...

Hope you know one reason I like you kiss is cos the other Nl guys detest you on here....

If you were their fav bae on here... I'd be very far

This is a lie grin grin
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Hehehehehehe
cheesy cheesy
U think say na only u sabi big big grammer
?.

My sister it just flows, no blame me.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by ednut1(m): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Keep deceiving yourself.

No lady wants a guy who has had sex with every Bimbo, Oluchi, Aisha on the street.

Cos as we all know, you'd still find your ways under their skirts.
We want men with high moral standards, stop deceiving yourself.
no lady wants a man that is inexperienced. I have friends dating virgins they gals dont mind them cheating. Women want men who can fuk craze comot from der body and not those asking where is the hole grin

1 Like

Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Preshy561(f): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Sierusvirus:

A man with that high moral standard will never want a woman that sleeps with every man pretending they are looking for money.
No man wants a prostitute.
We are saying the same thing.
Ladies of high moral standard wouldn't want a man that has slept with gazillions.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by boiz2men(m): 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
Preshy561:

Who is feeding you with these lies.
Not with the cheating spree going under our noses.

We want a reserved man, and they are cute just by exhibiting that.
If every girl want a guy, that's fine, but what I am saying is that, we don't want a guy that wants every girl.

I personally, I don't like it.
So, I don't know why you guys always trying to defend your immorality by lumping girls to it.

You are not truthful to your self
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by ednut1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

This is a lie peddled by broloshos to make themselves feel better. A woman/man that will date a virgin or inexperienced person will do so. Naive guys are actually adorable...
naso
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by boiz2men(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:

This is a lie grin grin

Truer words have not been written grin
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Preshy561(f): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
ednut1:
no lady wants a man that is inexperienced. I have friends dating virgins they gals dont mind them cheating. Women want men who can fuk craze comot from der body and not those asking where is the hole grin
And you think there are no guys like those your female friends too?
At the end, the percentage of the females wanting a reserved guy supercedes, cos, the cheating is too much, that alone will open their eyes to the realities on ground.

No decent woman would want to get married to a whòre.
No woman.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by iamrosheed: 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Unless he is 2yrs of Age grin
Kpatakpata Before 4yrs They will Start what Igbos call " Aruruala(sex Misdemenours) We know those guys here!

,The Same People go about shaming Women who arent virgin...hypocritical hyppopotamous.
99% of nairaland guys Arent Virgin but The same people will run their Mouth upandan* calling modest ladies olosho hmmm
Whether you like it or not most ladies are without sex even at the Age of 30 except for people like funmi
Know it that am a Proud Virgin !
How old are you?,you think like a 14 years old girl
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Preshy561(f): 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
boiz2men:

You are not truthful to your self
Swallow the pill, even though it's bitter.
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by SaucyBenks(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
mtcheww angry
grin grin grin I understand my dear... We all understand grin
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by luvyaself95(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
If i catch u! If i catch u!! I will pound u lyk yam, there is hw we know virgin men , By dia diick we shall know them ok grin cheesy
And You say you're a virgin yet you know virgin men by their dicks Your lie is out of this world I was even thinking of saying something before but i can't say it anymore.. because you sound like deceiver..
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by ednut1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Preshy561:

And you think there are no guys like those your female friends too?
At the end, the percentage of the females wanting a reserved guy supercedes, cos, the cheating is too much, that alone will open their eyes to the realities on ground.

No decent woman would want to get married to a whòre.
No woman.
how many decent humans remain for this life These days once u have money gals dont care. Go to shiloh and church single programs and see gals. Isaih 4:1 tins
Re: A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! by Preshy561(f): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
ednut1:
how many decent humans remain for this life These days once u have money gals dont care. Go to shiloh and church single programs and see gals. Isaih 4:1 tins
Once you have money indeed.

Let that your money buy Genevieve, Ophra,...etc.
Only then will I agree to your ascertain.
Ladies of these days are no longer visiting Shiloh, they are busy making their money and learning how to stay without a man even when society tries to cower them into acting otherwise.
What's the use of a man to an independent woman? If she wants a child, she could easily get a sperm donor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me / Abortion Should Be Legalized. / Can You Know A Virgin By Just Looking At Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.