Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids (38855 Views)

Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by correctyourself(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2019
comradee1248:
We got married in 2013, by 2015 I had a very terrible accident that shattered one of my leg, so I've been down since then, even though the treatment will soon be over, I did up to 6 surgeries costing quite a fotune, which my people paid.

I work with a very reputable Paramilitary organization, my salary has never been stopped.
I have never failed to provide the basic necessities in the house, even bought my own 2 bedroom flat in the process.

My wife gets angry at the slightest oppotunity..
She told me 2 times that the only reason she's still with me is our two kids...

The 1st time I didn't take it serious but the 2nd time she said it I knew I have to think twice over it.

I know I will bounce back to life and use my legs again in few weeks from now.

My plan is to pack my kids and leave her alone...

What do you Suggest I do.

Thanks

See u trying to pack your kids and leave her alone? You're part of the problems with this your thinking, in fact you're the one making her to say such statement, haba!

Let me advise you; please pamper your wife like baby and do away with this your ego, from your statement you feel too big.

My mother use to say that to my father , and its normal and also a sign of you frustrating her, and i realised that my mother feel less appreciated because of my father's behavior, try and see what you're doing to your wife that is a kind of frustrating her and pet her, ask if there is anything she feel you should buy for her, you bought two 2bed room flat and maybe when she ask for meney you don't give her because are using your conditions to cover up, but you bought two bed room flat while she have some needs and not be able to pay.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by Deicide: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2019
The OP is lying simple. angry We need to hear the wife part or the story. If a woman tells you something like that it can never be because of a broken leg. You have maltreated her or even done something worse. So op tell us the truth.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by zinaunreal(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2019
teresafaith:
She was just saying it out of frustration/anger, not like she meant it
Shut up
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by andycom(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2019
teresafaith:

a Jezebel spotted

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by Jman06(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2019
munas:

Just reassure her of your love and protection.
Also take charge of your home and do not allow the accident to make her bear the burden of talking decision in the house.

Forget about the kids telling you not to eat her food or that she is sleeping out. They have never been married before.

She is not.

She is just frustrated with the situation on ground.
Why shouldn't she take decision in the house

You people make it look like women are some kind of babies who must rely on a man for her whole existence! It's annoying!
Just for a short period the man has been incapacitated, she's already ranting!

If we haven't seen women who took charge of things and did great in running not just homes but businesses and governments, we'll think that women were created to depend on men! So, if the man had died in the accident, she'll not be able to take care of the kids but allow them to go wayward or become slaves to relatives and caretakers

Op simply married a lazy woman! simple! Unless there's another reason for her action!

God knows that I can't marry a woman who can't use her head and run things when I'm not around!

I'll also not raise the kind of daughters that must depend on a man for their existence!

Say No to weak asz women!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2019
If a woman is telling u that. Mehn! U have to run for your life. She aint loving since day 1.
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by Theboss100(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2019
teresafaith:

I don't have to know his wife to know she never meant it.

Most of us say a lot of things we didn't mean out of frustration
She Said It Twice Already And She Will Say It Again And Again. It's Not Frustration. I Think She Wants To Leave. She Has Found Someone Else Who Could Be Dicking Her At The Moment.

Why? All These Stories Have Nw Put Fear In Me. Nw I Am Scared Of Getting Married. Which Kan Wahala Be Dis Sef!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by andycom(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2019
teresafaith:

I don't have to know his wife to know she never meant it.

Most of us say a lot of things we didn't mean out of frustration

you don't have to know her to know she never meant it? as seer wey you be na abi? some Nigerian girls cannot stop amusing their gods.
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by UmmuFarrah(f): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2019
15ssDRIVE:
Boss.
Abeg Abeg Abeg, cool down for Jesus. Since 2013 till now,she no leave!

Now wey e remain weeks for your to walk,you wan leave with the kids?

What if the doctor tell you again,that you need another 6 months ? Then you will need her again?

Money is different and caring is the main thing.

Think oh ...... think well-well. She might have her own Bleep ups,but you tell me .... U no get Bleep up ?

Call her home,talk to her like you daughter,ur sister,ur aunt,your Mom and finally like your loving darling wifey.
Ask here reason for those: words.
Ask where did you get it wrong?
What can be done for amendments.....

No mind people wey dey tell you say... kut her head,shootttt her. Their own case worst pass this matter wey dey ground .
OMG. How can only one person be this SENSIBLE? Bless up

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by wildikeman(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2019
15ssDRIVE:
Boss.

What if the doctor tell you again,that you need another 6 months ? Then you will need her again?

Think oh ...... think well-well. She might have her own Bleep ups,but you tell me .... U no get Bleep up ?

Call her home,talk to her like you daughter,ur sister,ur aunt,your Mom and finally like your loving darling wifey.

No mind people wey dey tell you say... kut her head,shootttt her. Their own case worst pass this matter wey dey ground .
d fuq... He should gbaga... And learn to manage on his own. Marriage after all is in sickness and in health... She don fuq up. And is banging another guy. Besides doing that is only going to warrant her pitying him and that may just buy more time... Pity isnt love. That candle has burnt out. And that pathetic. OP. Leave her. She who loves you will never leave you alone in your time of need.
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by selemo: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2019
Baawaa:

That is not a good plan,let her satisfied herself don't be one that will chase her away
But she can do the worse by poisoning the man...
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2019
Preshy561:
Op. Worst thing you will do is to bring your family discussion to this section. As you can see, there are lots of childish comment here, even the first commenter called your wife a 'hoe '. This is what you get when you seek for advise from people who have never experienced marriage in their life.

My advise: take this to family section and get better reply. Thank you.

You ended up saying nothing. Because as far as I know the same people are not prohibited from visiting NL family section. Dey might as well go over there to derail d thread

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by timsbee(f): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2019
I am sure that woman made that statement due to the way you responded to her both physically and emotionally through out your disability state. You must have been saucy to her.

For her to wait till you are98% whole again....simply means she is very loving and caring. If she is a "hoe" as one e-diot has put it. She would have left you since the very first or at most third week of ur predicament.

She is a strong woman. She said it twice.. That's so sweet of her cos if she meant it, she would have written a song for you about it. I am a woman and I am certain that your wife is depressed due to negligence and lake of being appreciated by YOU.

LAST BULLET:-TI OKO BA KO NI, OKO LAA FE.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by selemo: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2019
TarOrfeek:
Stop eating her food.

This type of woman will use Sniper and DDV4 to spice jollof rice for you and the kids.
Gbam!
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by Joshuazedd(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Was she like that when your shattered legs were still intact? If NO then answer the following ;

1. Do you still bang her well the way you used to when you were whole

2. Do you still bang her well the way you used to when you were whole

3. Do you still bang her well the way you used to when you were whole

If your answers are NO then you're in for it cos she might do worse

These Hoes don't joke with good sex and the moment they can't get that from you they go on a search and if unfortunately for you they find a solution then you are a loserangry

Someone is already fvckiing your wife stupidly angry.

Forget all these you're not whole or strong enough crap, forget about money, cos they don't care. The only thing they care most about is to get banged well.. What's my own with bang sef It's Fvck, I say fvck them well and they will love you forever even if you are headless sad

It's either you do the needful and stand a chance to revive your deceased Love or run like a coward angry
And you forget u have a mother... Is/was she a hoe?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by jayextra(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2019
teresafaith:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by gbagyiza: 9:53am On Apr 18, 2019
Women r unpredictable. This is not a new thing when it comes to women because it happens a lot. My advice is that before u take any decision find out her reasons for such behavior because she is pushing u so that you can react n take a decision that people will blame u later. The moment you r able to find out her reasons, if her reasons r genuine then you have to do the needful to correct it, but if they r not genuine involve trusted family members n give her the opportunity to leave if she wants to. So, that your children will not blame u for divorcing their mother in d future. I have to be frank with u that u can't satisfy a woman, do your best n leave d rest to God. God will surely see u through this.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2019
So many problems involved in marriage yet people still buy it and indulge in it....

Humans are cowards. Cowards in the sense that they're not strong enough to live life alone.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2019
She's fed up and actually wants out.can't say what d likely reasons are,but d truth is, she doesn't love u anymore.YOU decide, whether U want to continue living in a loveless marriage or not.
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2019
Amhappy:
A lot of comments from inexperienced people here.

Is that all you have to say?
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by frozen70(f): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2019
comradee1248:
We got married in 2013, by 2015 I had a very terrible accident that shattered one of my leg, so I've been down since then, even though the treatment will soon be over, I did up to 6 surgeries costing quite a fotune, which my people paid.

I work with a very reputable Paramilitary organization, my salary has never been stopped.
I have never failed to provide the basic necessities in the house, even bought my own 2 bedroom flat in the process.

My wife gets angry at the slightest oppotunity..
She told me 2 times that the only reason she's still with me is our two kids...

The 1st time I didn't take it serious but the 2nd time she said it I knew I have to think twice over it.

I know I will bounce back to life and use my legs again in few weeks from now.

My plan is to pack my kids and leave her alone...

What do you Suggest I do.

Thanks

Have you ever sat her down and find out what the real problem is ❓

Is packing out your kids the solution to the problem ❓

There must be something wrong and create time to look into it

Once a woman starts telling a man thdst the only reason she is in the marriage is because of the kids, you know it's time she has made up her mind to leave

If the problem is from your attitude or her attitude then sort it out

No marriage is sweeter

They all have bitter /sweet taste

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by Nlearn: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2019
Sorry Man
But nairaland is not the best placé to get solutions to this your issue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by Codes151(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2019
Treat her well bros!
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2019
SBL28:
Since you had your accident, how have you been treating her? Have you been a loving husband? In all honesty, has she been taking care of you?

I'm asking all these questions because I read a post on Facebook about two weeks ago, the woman was complaining bitterly about her husband. The man had an accident and has been confined to a wheelchair since then. The wife said the man does not appreciate anything, always raining heavy curses on her. If he wanted to poo and she didn't respond quickly, this man would defecate on himself just to punish her. He would slap her at the slightest provocation. The last one that happened before she sent in the post, the man wanted to poo and he complained that she didn't give him the potty quickly. After doing his 'business', he asked the wife to come and clean it up and then poured the poo on her as soon as she got close to him. cry cry cry

This is a woman who has been doing everything without a maid or any help. They have three or four children (can't remember), the last one still is less than a year old. The woman said she was fed up but she didn't want people to call her names for leaving.

So my question to you again, how have you been treating your wife since your accident
I cringed reading this.. Imagine so much wickedness even on a wheelchair. Oboy! What people tolerate for this marriage matter no be here o. I swear i go feed am with that poo. Nonsense and marriage

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by wilsonjay: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2019
My brother God will bless you for this comment.
15ssDRIVE:
Boss.

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by Xisnin(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2019
comradee1248:
thanks for your advice, will think about it, the lady is desperately wicked, I don't want to go in to details
You must have had serious unresolved issues before you had an accident.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by jyz200(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2019
@op
U wicked oo
Person stay wif u when u broke ur leg nw way u don dy well u wan leave am

Well I won't judge until I hear her own side of d story

Meanwhile have a dialogue with ur lovely wife no be all woman will stay during those frustrating period
#appreciate her

#i repeat appreciate her
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by Kenturkey048(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2019
Athena4:
You don't have to be this stûpid you know.
You should have kept your thrash to your self .
he is not stupid..that might be the problem you know
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2019
Riyadhgoddess36:

So sex has now become food now or what?
It's on this forum I hear guys says all women want is sex sex sex. It leaves me wondering if I am a man.

Camp meeting 2019 is here again. Starting today 5pm. I will be there live!

D wife might be frustrated with his husband inability to perform like he use to before his injury.
Someone asked d Op about his sexual life regarding his wife.. But it seems the Op think d question is unnecessary and childish not knowing that that is the most important question he should ask himself!
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by masterpiecer(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2019
comradee1248:
thanks for your advice, will think about it, the lady is desperately wicked, I don't want to go in to details

Hello sir,
At what point did she become "desperately wicked"?. Give or take, u guys should have known each other for about ten years n that's a long time. Has she been lovely at any point? If yes then there's still a way out. Divorce is very messy, especially with d kids.
Re: My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids by iTearHerToto: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2019
Riyadhgoddess36:

So sex has now become food now or what?
It's on this forum I hear guys says all women want is sex sex sex. It leaves me wondering if I am a man.

Camp meeting 2019 is here again. Starting today 5pm. I will be there live!
We will meet there. We side you gonna be so I'll see you easily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car / My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.