Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend (84920 Views)

Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by mt77: 3:14pm On May 08, 2019
You are sleeping with another man's wife, and you're not remorseful about it. Wait up until your sin finds you out. Or you become like a piece of bread soaked in water. Sinful acts may seem like enjoyment but the day of reckoning surely will come. Repent of your ways b4 it's too late.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Emyjeze(m): 3:16pm On May 08, 2019
SageMK:

This post sickens me. I feel so sorry for your wife.

Take a look at the mirror.
Pot calling kettle black. STFU.

Your wife is the victim here mođafucker!
You have no right to feel pain and cry foul. Ídiot.

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.
By God's grace, you'll both go back to your vomit.
You deserve each other so don't fúcking quit on her!

Damn.

You are not even remorseful that you cheated on your wife. You don't even care about her so please confess everything to her and give her a divorce. That way you be free to hook up with that whòre. A perfect match for you.

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by oduademonest: 3:17pm On May 08, 2019
Fake story
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by zealadjay(m): 3:18pm On May 08, 2019
Now dat she is bleeping ur boss, dat's a gud sign 4 u to quit her If not, The thunder dat Wil fire u, is on its way frm benin
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by thunderbabs: 3:19pm On May 08, 2019
This prolly gonna end dirty.

Simply stop bonking her, avoid private meetings, just keep looking straight... If you need to sign a document on her table, just get the signature without lookin at her sexy eyes or breasts.

Buh you sef don enter the deep web. I see bottles flying at the end of it all

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by TheCongo2: 3:19pm On May 08, 2019
oglalasioux:
You got caught up in a web of a destroyer of men. Sorry, you can't heal. This woman destroyed her husband, has destroyed you and will destroy your boss. Your wife will find out and start cheating on you big time. That will finally kill you.

Resign your job and move to another city before it's too late.

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Gbengageorge: 3:20pm On May 08, 2019
If she is not sleeping with your boss will you come here, OP. but be careful every story has an end, good or bad, otherwise, see you in season two.

bentben:
So I will try to be as brief as possible, because story is very long.

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.
She steal kisses whenever she visits, not minding my wife is in the kitchen.
We both have kids... That are friends.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Our boss his a nice handsome guy.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I'm deeply hurt by her actions, blocked her on all social media handles.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

MOD will appreciate if it can get to FP plsssssss.

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by erifeoluwasimi(f): 3:20pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

As a woman, I will advise that you stay away as much as possible from her.give her all necessary excuses possible. Also let your wife stay away from her. Give her excuses to do so, don't enforce it. Firstly she will think you have told your wife about it because of the changes. This will buy you time to solve it in a calmer way.dont take any step in haste or out of fear.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Mydazz(m): 3:20pm On May 08, 2019
UjuJoan2:
Nawa ohh

Let me understand . . . you cheated on your wife and fell in 'lust' with the other woman (your wife's close friend), who is also married

Now she is cheating on your with both your bosses, and you are jealous and bitter. . . . emotions you have no business feeling, since she is not your wife and you are not her husband. undecided

I would call this poetic justice if I wasn't feeling deeply sorry for your poor wife.

The woman is a sleeping around, her husband is sleeping around, you are sleeping with her therefore exposing your own wife to severe health risks and diseases. Oga, you will not make heaven oh.

Anyway, now that you have repented, you need to go back to work and learn your lesson. Of course the lady will come running back to you when she realizes your boss is just getting his own share of the National cake. I hope for your sake you will be strong enough to say NO!

That's the problem with you men. You have a loyal wife at home, yet chose to disgrace her by sleeping with her close friend, thinking she loves you. Hear me now . . . No woman will love you and be true to you more than your own wife. Instead of wasting time chasing shadows, consider going back to your wife and fixing that which you have broken, and restore the love you rightly owe her.

I hate cheating men with a passion, but I'm getting older and wiser, and decided not to be too harsh and judgemental. But just know that I'm saying a million mean things to you in my mind.

This idiot has not repented, he is Pained
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by moorevic(m): 3:21pm On May 08, 2019
You should have been used for the chief priest's sacrifice instead of the dog. Nonesense
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Edyice: 3:21pm On May 08, 2019
The lady has shown you that
It's not only you she wanted grin.
Let others too collect grin
She want to play same game her husband is playing
And she doing it well grin... Don't come and kill yourself for another woman enjoyment grin

Madam has seen how wonderful it is to collect from different lads , if you like kill yourself madam will look for another grin....

That's how the GAME IS PLAYED cheesy
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Zeinymira(f): 3:22pm On May 08, 2019
Saltoflife:
Some people think this is a story but I can confirm it's very possible.

When you're married you have to conciously be wary of friendly and attractive ladies either single or married.
On the alter of marriage we don't have thesame discipline and commitment : for some they're dogs and don't care, if you mix with such simply because you let your guard down as a man then you're supporting Arsenal.. you're a Gunner.

The OP isn't even aware he's in trouble yet cuz obviously you're worried she's doing your boss but let me tell u some things that will happen for Free.

1) if the boss she's strafing is your real boss you may loose your job.

2) She will at a point tell your beautiful wife whenever she repents and sober...wo.en are emotional.. so prepare to deal with your wife's crisis when the innocent woman knows.

3) based on the promiscuity of the lady and her husband too you may had caught something special like disease .

4)since your children are friends with her children you will be the most hated/disgusting father of all times when their mother tells them when there like 15years.

5)You sound like you have good trainning that's y you're online looking for succour but you ain't getting it. You have stained your dignity only heavens can clean..live with it.

Lastly let others learn from this.... don't waste your life and family uve built for donkey years cuz you want to steal a kiss or flet or have hidden sex which by the way is the sweetest.

But the sweetest of anything kills....no be sickness o but it kills.

And this is real! Op calm down, this one will come to pass especially if your wife divorce you. Your children will know they lost that safe haven called home because of your promiscuity
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Olufhemy(m): 3:22pm On May 08, 2019
I wouldn't condemn you. However, see her decision to date your boss as divinely ordained (at least utilize it) to put an end to the whole affair. You have enjoyed yourselves enough. (There are also other fishes in the water if you care).
Extramarital issues are 'supposed' to be brief, so it doesnt affect your home.
Think bro & return to your wife.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by moorevic(m): 3:24pm On May 08, 2019
yeap definitely just you
oyekanwahab:
IS ONLY ME THAT IS THINKING THE WOMAN IS A W.ORE
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by ImaIma1(f): 3:30pm On May 08, 2019
SageMK:

This post sickens me. I feel so sorry for your wife.

Take a look at the mirror.
Pot calling kettle black. STFU.

Your wife is the victim here mođafucker!
You have no right to feel pain and cry foul. Ídiot.

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.
By God's grace, you'll both go back to your vomit.
You deserve each other so don't fúcking quit on her!

Damn.

You are not even remorseful that you cheated on your wife. You don't even care about her so please confess everything to her and give her a divorce. That way you be free to hook up with that whòre. A perfect match for you.

You are angry cheesy
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by tchidi066(f): 3:31pm On May 08, 2019
Op, u are nothing but a useless person. I pity dat poor lady (ur wife). N as for her friend, she will know no peace for having an affair with you. Karma will catch up with her. Nonsense!!!
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by sophiathefirst: 3:32pm On May 08, 2019
olulove:
Feel sorry for the wife though, poor woman!

OP has actually confessed his shortcomings, I feel he needs a second and last chance..

He needs to thread cautiously now, considering the fact that every one suspect there's an ongoing affair between him nd his wife's friend.

Affairs are fantasy of our imagination, he needs to clear off whatever emotion or pleasure he got from the affair i it his head/mind and channels same to his wife and family.

OP may God help and guide you.
Confessed anonymously to nairalanders.
Did he confess to his wife? The victim!
The victim is his wife.
We re not the one to forgive him.
Is only God and his wife that has the right to forgive. So he should go and confess to his wife.
My anger is that he is angry the other woman is cheating with the boss not that he is cheating on his wife and wants to come back.
Seriously OP knows what to do but will the flesh allow him? Is not every body that is self disciplined and have self control.
May God help her wife to see through the husband and help make a better decision for herself and kids.
This thing Op talk now dey do me like film abi na fiction to me shocked
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by tightpussy156: 3:33pm On May 08, 2019
it a simple thing. the woman is a slut,LovePeddler,prostitude, Ashawo,adegbe,olosho,oponu for sleeping with married men in the same office why u are a womanizer an a big shame to ur wife.u pretend helping the slut why u are fooling ursef thinking u are doing are good.stupid man.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Meliaen(f): 3:33pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

Both of you should be killed.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by sylve11: 3:36pm On May 08, 2019
Serious matter! cool
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Gudfrie(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

You are selfish....... Food for all man
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Thastie(f): 3:41pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close. [/b

[b]Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention
. She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

You are an Oloriburuku!!!! And you can kill without feeling remorseful!!
How can you allow your wife and children to remain friends with someone you're having sex with??
Choi! I pray that your wife and children will find out.
Especially your children.
In fact, OP you and that adulterer will know no peace till your dying days

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by emmaoyes(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2019
Best way to have peace here is to open up to your wife, let her know the battle you are fighting, let her know what is happening coz if you don't surly as time goes on she will break the new to your wife one way or the other and that will be devastating.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by letitrainnow(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2019
That lady is a demon, leave her or she will destroy you more.

What you think you are enjoying now will kill you later.

Stop this and run for your life.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by gbagyiza: 3:45pm On May 08, 2019
Platony:
This is d only mature advice i've read here, others keep bashing without a profound suggestion as if they're pure. Hypocrites..

Please dont try to cover up a sin. He was bashing someone's wife, bro this is terrible. What if it were his wife in the picture, How will he feel? He needs to fixed this mess before it will destroy him, first by confessing to his wife n seek for her forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by blaqroy: 3:47pm On May 08, 2019
Irresponsible barstard,he isn't even feeling bad for hurting the wife,u must go back to work and face her or quit ur job and go broke...Onye apari
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by jimb(m): 3:52pm On May 08, 2019
IMANI ROSE ola ikpu
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by ImaIma1(f): 3:54pm On May 08, 2019
A thief complaining about what he stole in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by PierreAbutu(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

Ask God and ya wife forgiveness ASAP
Prepare 4 divorce if your wife ain't d forgiving type

Avoid married women jn ya next life
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Larryslim(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2019
Fvck you man!
You cheated on your wife, and now the person is cheating on you with someone better, Your boss, whom she might convince one day to fire you if you don't do her bidding.
All I can say is you are really in for this!
Stupid man!

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by VULCAN(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2019
UjuJoan2:

. . . No woman will love you and be true to you more than your own wife.

Were you half asleep when you read his post. A wife is banging both him and his boss in case you missed that part.

UjuJoan2:

I hate cheating men with a passion , but I'm getting older and wiser, and decided not to be too harsh and judgemental. But just know that I'm saying a million mean things to you in my mind.

But you don't hate cheating women with a passion. Hmm. What a hypocrite!!

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by sonofElElyon: 4:08pm On May 08, 2019
You know the right thing to do but you don't want to do it which is why you are there wasting time and asking for advice.... Do the right thing even if it hurts!!!

bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.