Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Women: Can you believe these are men? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: Can you believe these are men? (17360 Views)

Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill / I Believe These Category Of Ladies Deserves Sudden Heartbreaks / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2019
Amatarasha:

Ur hidden comments has already being circulated already lastnyt...mtchewweee nonsense ...vomits

Like I said where is the proof? You are a liar just like your goon friends. All you do is talk shyt but show no proof. Your girl is the Dike, she admitted on this fourm and then deleted it, but unfortunately for her I had quoted her and therefore it was saved.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Amatarasha(f): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

Like I said where is the proof? You are a liar just like your goon friends. All you do is talk shyt but show no proof. Your girl is the Dike, she admitted on this fourm and then deleted it, but unfortunately for her I had quoted her and therefore it was saved.
Can truth come out frm north atlantis nope !

Khiaa u be liar ,queen of all liar ...ar u a pagan

Now i command you with d authority bestowed in me like a child of God to go to church you sinner & fornicator ...mtchew
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2019
Deepfeel:

Is this what you want me to see grin

No, I wanted you to see where that Dyke admitted that she was a lesbian then she realized her admission and deleted it. Unfortunately for her I had quoted her and it was saved. The truth is she didn't mean to out herself but she did, that's why she created this lie about me being the lesy and prostitute because it's really her, you know, projecting. Check it out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2019
Amatarasha:

Can truth come out frm north atlantis nope !

Khiaa u be liar ,queen of all liar ...ar u a pagan

Now i command you with d authority bestowed in me like a child of God to go to church you sinner & fornicator ...mtchew

Denial isn't only a river in Egypt.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Sluvist(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Lmao, and most men will say "they are superior, we can never be equals, females are the weaker gender, shouldn't be taken seriously" etc, while the hustle to be female is increasing at an alarming rate, talk about males wanting to be the weaker vessels lmao cheesy that's why I don't take guys claiming alpha bla bla bla serious, they are just jealous cos they don't have the privilege to become female grin grin

We have them in abundance here when they suddenly change their moniker from (m) to (f) cheesy cheesy
Men can render their system into lower grade to become a woman, but no rendering or alteration can work on woman to become a full man on Earth. The dick, testicles, manly hormones and the brain capacity is what it takes to makes a man.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Deepfeel(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

No, I wanted you to see where that Dyke admitted that she was a lesbian then she realized her admission and deleted it. Unfortunately for her I had quoted her and it was saved. The truth is she didn't mean to out herself but she did, that's why she created this lie about me being the lesy and prostitute because it's really her, you know, projecting. Check it out.
Well I saw it but like I said it's obvious you ladies are having fun, it's just a case of jokes gone wrong between you two
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Deepfeel:

Well I saw it but like I said it's obvious you ladies are having fun, it's just a case of jokes gone wrong between you two

I wouldn't care if they dropped dead. The only one that I can tolerate is Bytch Boy. He calls me all kinds of disgusting names and involving sexual acts but it is fun to turn his own words against him. The others goons bore me. Read my shares and likes and you will see how I turned his words against him. WARNING....GRAPHIC ...CONTENT
grin grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Deepfeel(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

I wouldn't care if they dropped dead. The only one that I can tolerate is Bytch Boy. He calls me all kinds of disgusting names and involving sexual acts but it is fun to turn his own words against him. The others goons bore me. Read my shares and likes and you will see how I turned his words against him. WARNING....GRAPHIC ...CONTENT
grin grin
Lol
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

Yeah I agree. I was so amazed at how I could deep throat that cow who you paid money to let me fvck him. Bytch girl that i am, You know my stuff, but of course you I know I've had years of practice.

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by sulasa07(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
ebonflexy:

Be disgusted with yourself if you have to.

But, You are attracted to the female form and there is nothing wrong with that.
As long as you don't sleep with any of them after you know that their dick is bigger than yours....you are still straight!

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by sulasa07(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
ebonflexy:
These are all freaking men...

They are actually men or transexuals?
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

Shut up Lesbian Bitch wey dey get intercontinental orgasm with person moniker

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by sulasa07(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Lmao, and most men will say "they are superior, we can never be equals, females are the weaker gender, shouldn't be taken seriously" etc, while the hustle to be female is increasing at an alarming rate, talk about males wanting to be the weaker vessels lmao cheesy that's why I don't take guys claiming alpha bla bla bla serious, they are just jealous cos they don't have the privilege to become female grin grin

We have them in abundance here when they suddenly change their moniker from (m) to (f) cheesy cheesy
Actually,this only apply to gays,when you see gay boys,you will notice in their acts n behaviour-the kind of way they will be talking,the kind of way they will be walking,even the kind of way they gesture their hand while talking/walking will seem like that of the female but,the above observation doesn't apply to all.
To my main point,guys are still the Alpha Wolf
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Anchor111: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

II Duce how far? Na the fool wey dey insult Eze be that?
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Anchor111:

II Duce how far? Na the fool wey dey insult Eze be that?

Germen guyman na she ooo. Khiaa come and see a visitor for you from Germany before you go dey form I am an American. Stupid cunt.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Anchor111: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Germen guyman na she ooo. Khiaa come and see a visitor for you from Germany before you go dey form I am an American. Stupid cunt.
Why you dey call her cunt she never marry?
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
Anchor111:

Why you dey call her cunt she never marry?

When you go America last how many who.re you don see dey anyhow talk like this wey don marry? This one no even young again, no even care. Na so them go dey charge guys 10 dollars for Harlem to fvck them from her till next Sunday them them go come here dey make mouth say them be American. Like say American dey pay

See as these foolish boys for here dey worship her . Christ, e just they make me laugh.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Anchor111: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

When you go America last how many who.re you don see dey anyhow talk like this wey don marry? This one no even young again, no even care. Na so them go dey charge guys 10 dollars for Harlem to fvck them from her till next Sunday them them go come here dey make mouth say them be American. Like say American dey pay

See as these foolish boys for here dey worship her. Christ, e just they make me laugh.

Reminds me of that stripper babe of yours wey dey do crack for that bar for 53rd street for New York. Remember am?. Babe pack your money enter Nijia buy Venza come do big girl while you dey cry for one corner like small piken.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
Anchor111:

Remind me of that stripper babe wey dey do crack for that bar for 53rd street for New York. Remember am?. Babe pack your money enter Nijia buy Venza come do big girl while you dey cry for one corner like small piken.
Thunder fire you for there.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Anchor111: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Thunder fire you for there.
grin grin grin

No vex ooo today na Sunday and I dey your side. How we go do this Khiaa babe na. The name sounds funny though. But wetin she dey do here sef.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Anchor111:

grin grin grin

No vex ooo today na Sunday and I dey your side. How we go do this Khiaa babe na. The name sounds funny though. But wetin she dey do here sef.

I dey wait the fuckry make she come. Na party we go do with her this time.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Thanks, your Idiocracy keep proving that you are a liar. You keep calling me a lesbian but then you show proof that I am not. Thanks Bytch Boy. grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
[quote
[/
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Anchor111:

grin grin grin

No vex ooo today na Sun ;Dday and I dey your side. How we go do this Khiaa babe na. The name sounds funny though. But wetin she dey do here sef.
You and I don't have any beef, why would you want to start some? I would prefer for Bytch Boy and I to continue this romantic love affair alone. grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I dey wait the fuckry make she come. Na party we go do with her this time.

You are now calling on your homies for back up. What's wrong little Bytch Boy, you can't handle me one on one? I have been breaking down you and all of your goons alone, now look at you, still calling in for more troops. That's a bytch move Bytch Boy. grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by MJBOLT: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
why would a man be jealous over the fact he's not a woman,last time i checked females are the ones fighting for equality,y'all wish to be like men and men are superior to women

Biglittlelois:

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

You are now calling on your homies for back up. What's wrong little Bytch Boy, you can't handle me one on one? I have been breaking down you and all of your goons alone, now look at you, still calling in for more troops. That's a bytch move Bytch Boy. grin

grin grin grin Lesbo bitch get your facts straight
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

Thanks, your Idiocracy keep proving that you are a liar. You keep calling me a lesbian but then you show proof that I am not. Thanks Bytch Boy. grin

Well you can show the proof since it matters so much to you Lesdo bitch. Wasn't me getting orgasm from thread to thread on someones's birthday was it?

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Well you can show the proof since it matters so much to you Lesdo bitch. Wasn't me getting orgasm from thread to thread on someones's birthday was it?

He's a man though. Once again, thanks. grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Anchor111: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

You and I don't have any beef, why would you want to start some?

Forgive me, mademoiselle, I'm a German citizen chatting from Hamburg. I speak German, English and French fluently but do not indulge in American street slangs. By "beef" do you refer to meat or what?
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Anchor111:

Forgive me, mademoiselle, I'm a German citizen chatting from Hamburg. I speak German, English and French fluently but do not indulge in American street slangs. By "beef" do you refer to meat or what?

Trouble.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 8:57pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

He's a man though. Once again, thanks. grin

You are welcome. Oh, Anchor111 what do you think of Lesbians tolerating me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? / List Of Ashawo Joints In Akure, Lagos And Their Addresses – Endowed Chics / What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.