Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,563 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Women: Can you believe these are men? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: Can you believe these are men? (16976 Views)

Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill / I Believe These Category Of Ladies Deserves Sudden Heartbreaks / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Anchor111: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You are welcome. Oh, Anchor111 what do you think of Lesbians tolerating me?

Many lesbians tolerate men. Some even get married and have kids. They are wonderful in party sex. grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
American bytch wey no go anywhere near university na him Nairalanders dey admire for years!

Na wa for una.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Anchor111:

Many lesbians tolerate men. Some even get married and have kids. They are also wonderful in group sex. grin

@khiaa what do you think?
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

@khiaa what do you think?

Bytch Boy, you would have to ask your re.tard gang about that. They have the experience, my input would only be speculation.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

Bytch Boy, you would have to ask your re.tard gang about that. They have the experience, my input would only be speculation.

Lesbo mama, your input on every subject is speculation but you have seem to be a lot of experience on the issue at hand. My gang is right here. Let's ask him again.

Anchor111 What do you say?
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Anchor111: 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

Trouble.

Ah, yes. The same one you started with two of my friend, right?
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Anchor111: 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lesbo mama, your input on every subject is speculation but you have seem to be a lot of experience on the issue at hand. My gang is right here. Let's ask him again.

Anchor111 What do you say?

Definitely II Duce. Clear road, you be man.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
Anchor111:

Ah, yes. The same one you started with two of my friend, right?

Who are your friends and what proof do you have that I started it with them? The problem with you and Bytch Boy is you jump in situations concerning your friends without accessing the situation. Had you read the posts of your friends from the beginning you would have seen where all the lies, stalking and aggression started and who started it.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
[s]
khiaa:

Who are your friends and what proof do you have that I started it with them? The problem with you and Bytch Boy is you jump in situations concerning your friends without accessing the situation. Had you read the posts of your friends from the beginning you would have seen where all the lies, stalking and aggression started and who started it.
[/s]

The trouble with you is that you always get aroused by certain monikers. Does his moniker turn you on?
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

The trouble with you is that you always get aroused by certain monikers. Does his moniker turn you on?

Àwww!! My little Bytch Boy is jealous, don't be. I see that you need some reassurance. No bytch can take your place, you will always be my Little Bytch Boy. wink
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

Àwww!! My little Bytch Boy is jealous, don't be. I see that you need some reassurance. No bytch can take your place, you will always be my Little Bytch Boy. wink

Jealous? Lesbo madam you masturbate on Male monikers all the time how is that my problem?

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Jealous? Lesbo madam you get aroused on Monikers all the time how is that my problem?

Come on Bytch Boy, calm down. You aren't going anywhere, sure I might kick your azz to the curb for a while but it will only be temporary. I could never find another Bytch Boy. You are the greatest Bytch. Do you feel better now? undecided
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

Come on Bytch Boy, calm down. You aren't going anywhere, sure I might kick your azz to the curb for a while but it will only be temporary. I could never find another Bytch Boy. You are the greatest Bytch. Do you feel better now? undecided

LMAO grin

Feel free to do whatever you like, Lesbian madam. You aren't going anywhere either, I will fvck you up the ass for a very long time indeed. Sweet!

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

LMAO grin

Feel free to do whatever you like, Lesbian madam. You aren't going anywhere either, I need you to ram my ass with a baseball bat for a very long time indeed. It feels Sweet!

Ok!! grin grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

Ok!! grin grin

Go and sit down and manage your biological clock old lady or keep menstruating over my moniker till I jam again

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 3:17am On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=Amatarasha post=80023297]
Ur hidden comments has already being circulated already lastnyt...mtchewweee nonsense ...vomits[/quot

Where?
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by DrMrsFunmi(f): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

LMAO grin

Feel free to do whatever you like, Lesbian madam. You aren't going anywhere either, I will fvck you up the ass for a very long time indeed. Sweet!

Bigcowhorn:
American bytch wey no go anywhere near university na him Nairalanders dey admire for years!

Na wa for una.
khiaa can you remember this?
When you and Bigcowhorn has issues?
he called you a lesbian.
bigcowh0rn you're a shame. tufia. spits
cc sisterfire
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by 1Satanist: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:

khiaa can you remember this?
When you and Bigcowhorn has issues?
he called you a lesbian.
bigcowh0rn you're a shame. tufia. spits
cc sisterfire

grin

Omo, no be so them dey toast woman especially if you want special treatment for your unusual sex desires
I mean you want to be beaten and fisted up your hairy male ass don't you?

Try negotiate even if na green card you get in mind on top the fisting

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by SisterFire(f): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bigcowhorn:

grin

Omo, no be so them dey toast woman especially if you want special treatment for your unusual sex desires
I mean you want to be beaten and fisted up your hairy male ass don't you?

Try negotiate even if na green card you get in mind on top the fisting

... Shameless troller I will choose him 1000times than u Bigcowhorn ...u disgust me I swear ...shame on you and your disgraced self, I don't know y ur life is so stucked with me
Or don't you have a girlfriend outside here or can't u afford a babe like men who don't troll ? grin president of Beggars association .
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by SisterFire(f): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
FooLishCOW:

The guy dey simp after those girls since 2019 and e never repent. The determination to see their pants just strong anyhow shocked
... January first he said he will never in his life chat me now he is doing that , What kind of man is he?
Please ask him if he is so empty outside nairaland that little happiness that comes his way in a day is Sisterfire!
Yes , people are obsessed with me because I am a golden sun of the morning , ixora flowers of heaven ...but I don't know if his frustrated life outside nairaland won't let him remove me from his wretched mind...
My dear hate beggars and Bigcowhorn has today become my enemy forever ... Let him meet khiaa his begging partner I don't care... Such despicable losers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man / This Hausa Pre-wedding Picture Is Un-islamic, Depicts Sex / Single Men Live Longer Than Married Men - Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.