Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Women: Can you believe these are men? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: Can you believe these are men? (16858 Views)

Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill / I Believe These Category Of Ladies Deserves Sudden Heartbreaks / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Don't talk to your man this way, babe.

I told you I don't mess with bytch-men.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:

I told you I don't mess with bytch-men.

Stop playing this game you. Is this what you said when I was drilling you up the ass two days ago?
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Stop playing this game you. Is this what you said when I was drilling you up the ass two days ago?

Actually that was me drilling you up with a flashlight. You were drunk and kept calling my name, remember. Khiaa, Khiaa, slam it harder Khiaa. grin
You loved it little bytch boy.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:

Actually that was me drilling you up with a flashlight. You were drunk and kept calling my name, remember. Khiaa, Khiaa, slam it harder Khiaa. grin

Your mouth has got a lot of energy. Yet you are bad at blowjobs why is that?

1 Like

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You better be nice or next time I won't use any Vaseline. grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:

Fvcking you? You know I hate using condoms and Vaseline. It makes you cunt feel wider. But last time with you ass was sweet ooo
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 8:42am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:

I will always be nice to you babe.

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Fvcking you? You know I hate using condoms and Vaseline. It makes you cunt feel wider. But last time with you ass was sweet ooo

Yeah I remember you were telling me how sweet that flashlight felt up your booty. You know you don't have to use condoms, you can't catch a disease from a flashlight, lol don't be ridiculous. Remember you were begging me not to use any Vaseline or lube on the flashlight because the intense pain turned you on. grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I will always be nice to you babe.

I got this bytch-boy trained. Next time I will ram it up you so hard and deep without any lube, just like you love it.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:

I got this bytch-boy trained. Next time I will ram it up you so hard and deep without any lube, just like you love it.

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:

Yeah I remember you were telling me how sweet that flashlight felt up your booty. You know you don't have to use condoms, you can't catch a disease from a flashlight, lol don't be ridiculous. Remember you were begging me not to use any Vaseline or lube on the flashlight because the intense pain turned you on. grin

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 9:27am On Jul 06, 2019
[quote author=Bigcowhorn post=79989555][/quote]

Well, I understand that your prick is the size of a woman's cli.toris but I don't judge you (it's not your fault) and I will continue ramming the flashlight up you for your enjoyment. Maybe next time I will comply to your wishes and ram you with a baseball bat.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:

Well, I understand that your prick is the size of a big cucumber.but I love it bigger

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Mouth off all you want. You are still my bitch and I will always love fvcking you even if i have to use poles.

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Mouth off all you want. I am still your bitch and I will always love you fvcking my booty, especially if you
are going to use poles.

grin grin grin hmmm!
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:
I ENGAGED.. I AM BIGCOWHORN'S BITCH

cool

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

cool
Khiaa I loved it when you rammed that flashlight up my booty, that felt better than all the many men that I have been with, they never could satisfy me because my booty is much to wide to accommodate their big pen.ises but not big enough for my loose hole.
Once again, thanks for the time of my life.

Bytch boy, do you remember when you texted me this.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:
Bigcowhorn's bytch. That's me

Lol
I love you babe. We have all day for pre-intimacy
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol
I love you babe. We have all day for pre-intimacy. I can't wait until you ram that bat up me. Oooooh, just thinking about you ramming me excites me so much.

Ok.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:
Khiaa I love it when you rammed that flashlight up my booty, that felt better than all the many men that I have been with, they never could satisfy me because my booty is much to wide to accommodate their big pen.ises but not big enough for my hole.

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Dey make mouth for nairaland i go still get you for private

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:
Loving Bigcowhorn

Love you too grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:

I will still eat you ass and you go beg ni! grin grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:
Oooooh, just thinking about you ramming me excites me so much.

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
Khiaa can you please lay off me for a while, I am very effeminate and you are hurting my feeling. cry Please, I beg you, try and be nice to me. I will always be your loving boy bitch.

Ok, I'll leave you alone for now. Good night.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

To all the men on this forum. kiss I will still eat your ass and you go beg ni! tongue grin grin

Wow!
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:

Wow!

Adaibeku where your sister Amatarasha?

See as this lesbian wey dey stalk you since comer me for here. Lol

1 Like

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:

Ok, I'll leave you alone for now. Good night.

No toto for you tonight

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Amatarasha(f): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Adaibeku where your sister Amatarasha?

See as this lesbian wey dey stalk you since comer me for here. Lol
My Dear , She is a lesbian 4 sure
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Yeah I agree. I was so amazed at how you could deep throat that man who you paid money to let you blow him. Bytch Boy, You know your stuff, but of course you've had years of practice.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 9:46am On Jul 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
My Dear , She is a lesbian 4 sure

Where is the proof?
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Amatarasha(f): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

Where is the proof?
Ur hidden comments has already being circulated already lastnyt...mtchewweee nonsense ...vomits
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Deepfeel(m): 9:58am On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:
Khiaa I love it when you rammed that flashlight up my booty, that felt better than all the many men that I have been with, they never could satisfy me because my booty is much to wide to accommodate their big pen.ises but not big enough for my hole.

Is this what you want me to see grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

... / A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story / Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.