Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant - Agriculture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant (59864 Views)

How True Is The Myth About This Plant And What's The English Name / What's The Best Crop To Plant And Have Maximum Output On A 3 Plots Of Land? / Castor Plant And Castor Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by kyriannelson(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
kyriannelson:
thank you very much, below is the picture
the tomato is in net house and the variety of the tomato is padma 108 f1 determinate
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by kyriannelson(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
thank you very much for the reply, actually this is my first time of farming tomato, the tomato is on 1plot of land we intend to put irrigation kit in place after this production, I'm using padma 108 F1 determinate. we irrigate manually every two days.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Hasib04(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Pistotita:

Cucumber can definitely be planted during raining season, and when I was still into slicing cucumber production, my target was rainy season. It is the best time since one leverages on rain to keep cost of production lower, but you don't depend on it. As for disease management, there is a method for it. Cu999, Murano, Darina, Greengo, etc are very easy to maintain since they can tackle Downey Mildew to some reasonable extent. Mildew had shown me "pepper" too before I sat down and developed an excellent program for it. Infact, there are guys whose cucumbers' leaves are without yellow spot presently. I even commissioned an ex worker to manage Akito variety for me presently. Akito has no resistance at all to any mildew. In fact, Monalisa is tougher than it, yet less than 5% mildew infection is in the farm. I have shown some nairalanders the secret behind it, but I am sorry, I can never release it until I am very sure of the person I am dealing with. It is intensive spraying formula with special method. And any unguarded tongue, indisciplined person isn't welcome into my fold. That's the truth. I treat chemicals and infectious materials with extreme carefulness. In fact, I am a winter lover because of my sensitive skin, therefore, I hate "too much chemical".

Having said the above, I don't want you to misquote me. My concept is that every farmer must provide underground irrigation (only experienced farmers might want to use overhead). If you can irrigate okra, you should be able to irrigate cucumber too. The only challenge in cucumber is tackling fungi. Okra on the other hand is notoriously known for pests issues. Anyway, I don't notice it again because I have my way around it. Yet, people spray terrible pesticides. I have stopped eating okra, cabbage, cauliflower, and brocolli because of heavy chemical spray. Cucumber, tomato, watermelon are also heavily sprayed with chemicals too, but that of cabbage, cauliflower, brocolli, and okra is craz.ily too much. If you see how farmers just keep spraying chemicals on these plants like water, you will be alarmed too. Even like a day to harvest, they are still spraying. I always pass by them in market no matter how fresh they are. Consumers are trying sir. As soon as I see cabbage farms these days, I just raise my hands in the air praising the owner of such farms for well done activities in killing consumers.

If you learn the secret of sensible Integrated Pest Management, you will be a good farmer. It is not bombarding the plants with chemicals everytime. Though, there are periods I bombard too, especially when harvest is very far away, there is a serious infection, and I am sure the chemicals are going to get washed away before picking. Then, I always consider pests ability to develop resistant to what I use.

I keep saying it, anyone who wants to have rest of mind should just get into covered production. If it's bamboo you can use to build yours, do it, but make sure wind will not pull it down during rainy season.

You may consider using PET bottles as improvised drip irrigation. Google it. I have seen a determined individual who used it in 3 plots of land. And it was so successful. After making his cash, the guy bought himself a good drip. He also said, he was torn apart with the venture, but he made it.

I want you to learn concepts, and not jump about from one plant to the other like many people on nairaland. When one person is doing cucumber, they do it. He jumps to okra, they follow. Life is not like that. Have your own mind. Oh! I am not saying okra is a bad option. Go to market and check prices to know what to grow. After, get started with pilots to learn.

Best of luck sir!

Oh my God, I don't really knows how to express how happy I am, you are just a blessing sir, but I love to learn how to apply those chemical without having efects to human health sir.

I have been thinking about that PET Irrigation sir, thanks for your replied sir.

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hasib04:

Oh my God, I don't really knows how to express how happy I am, you are just a blessing sir, but I love to learn how to apply those chemical without having efects to human health sir.

I have been thinking about that PET Irrigation sir, thanks for your replied sir.

The best way around it is that you are at home when you are doing your pilot. You can't have your pilots at home while you are in the college.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 29, 2019
Grow and Sell Burpless Cucumber
Opportunity to cultivate and sell at a reasonable price. Average price is N10,000 per bag. Lowest is N8,000. It can even move higher than N10,000 depending on demand. Market is limited. The only challenge is that seeds are more expensive than usual slicing seeds, because they will be specially imported. But still cheaper than what is around. I can point to where 1,000 seeds are sold at N80,000. This will be around N60,000 for the minimum unit a farmer should cultivate. It's a greenhouse variety, but I have developed a way it can be cultivated on open field. Also, special fungicides and other foliar sprays will be provided. These are not usual ones you get around in Nigeria.

An agent will come pick up the fruits on your farm every 3 days, but you are responsible for logistics cost. If you are in Lagos/Ogun/Ibadan, you can hook up with me for more details. There is a special method for growing it. Not the usual way of growing slicing cucumber for open market.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by TangoAlpha: 8:29am On Aug 29, 2019
Pistotita:
Grow and Sell Burpless Cucumber
Opportunity to cultivate and sell at a reasonable price. Average price is N10,000 per bag. Lowest is N8,000. It can even move higher than N10,000 depending on demand. Market is limited. The only challenge is that seeds are more expensive than usual slicing seeds, because they will be specially imported. But still cheaper than what is around. I can point to where 1,000 seeds are sold at N80,000. This will be around N60,000 for the minimum unit a farmer should cultivate. It's a greenhouse variety, but I have developed a way it can be cultivated on open field. Also, special fungicides and other foliar sprays will be provided. These are not usual ones you get around in Nigeria.

An agent will come pick up the fruits on your farm every 3 days, but you are responsible for logistics cost. If you are in Lagos/Ogun/Ibadan, you can hook up with me for more details. There is a special method for growing it. Not the usual way of growing slicing cucumber for open market.

I am interested. What's the next step?
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2019
TangoAlpha:

I am interested. What's the next step?

You should meet the agent and discuss further. I will assist with working out the number of plants and land area needed for production. You get seeds and start. Since you have enough experience with cucumber, you will have no problem. These are my networks, but I cannot produce at this time because my doctor hasn't cleared me. And don't worry, you will have a reasonable time limit which you will enjoy. I will not take it over quickly from you. If you prove resourceful, I will introduce you to more crops by the grace of God. There can be challenges, especially if you don't get the quality right. Withdrawal of chemical at the right time is essential for this market. Fruits will be tested for toxins. There is a limit you cannot cross. So, you cannot just use any pesticide. I will give you the procedure. From there, I will clear off the scene so you can work hand in hand with him. There can be challenges, even in sales, you might run into glitches. In that case, you get across to me, and we look for ways to address them. What I appreciate is patience in the midst of challenges or disappointments. But I don't expect there will be any problem if you follow the procedure correctly.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by abolaji62(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2019
Abro perishable and vegetable fruit sellers..can help you sell all your vegetables and perishables you have in farm Address:shop14 mile12 International Market Tel:08164853900 or join our whatsapp link https:///GfLrwjn5T99DNeV6ZturRG

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by TangoAlpha: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Pistotita:

You should meet the agent and discuss further. I will assist with working out the number of plants and land area needed for production. You get seeds and start. Since you have enough experience with cucumber, you will have no problem. These are my networks, but I cannot produce at this time because my doctor hasn't cleared me. And don't worry, you will have a reasonable time limit which you will enjoy. I will not take it over quickly from you. If you prove resourceful, I will introduce you to more crops by the grace of God. There can be challenges, especially if you don't get the quality right. Withdrawal of chemical at the right time is essential for this market. Fruits will be tested for toxins. There is a limit you cannot cross. So, you cannot just use any pesticide. I will give you the procedure. From there, I will clear off the scene so you can work hand in hand with him. There can be challenges, even in sales, you might run into glitches. In that case, you get across to me, and we look for ways to address them. What I appreciate is patience in the midst of challenges or disappointments. But I don't expect there will be any problem if you follow the procedure correctly.

Thank you for this.

I don't know the agent.

Will you provide me the contact details of the agent or should I wait to be contact by the agent? I also believe you still have my number; it has not changed. Are you still reachable on the number I used to have for you?

Is it the same agent that I will get the seed from that I will work with for the sales? (You said an agent will come collect harvests every 3 days).

You know me. Challenges don't scare me. I see them as learning opportunities.

I am eager to receive the procedure you promised.

Thank you.

Enjoy your evening.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by abolaji62(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
Abro perishable and vegetable fruit sellers..can help you sell all your vegetables and perishables you have in farm Address:shop14 mile12 International Market Tel:08164853900 or e-mail:horlamide62@gmail.com
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
TangoAlpha:

Thank you for this.

I don't know the agent.

Will you provide me the contact details of the agent or should I wait to be contact by the agent? I also believe you still have my number; it has not changed. Are you still reachable on the number I used to have for you?

Is it the same agent that I will get the seed from that I will work with for the sales? (You said an agent will come collect harvests every 3 days).

You know me. Challenges don't scare me. I see them as learning opportunities.

I am eager to receive the procedure you promised.

Thank you.

Enjoy your evening.

You are working with me. The variety is from Japan, and I am the one importing the seed. Minimum purchase is 10kg and one person cannot buy it all, so I am sharing among everyone involved.

The agent picks from my farm, but since I cannot produce presently, he asked me to give him guys who can cover my end. I have been out of production for some months, and he's complaining bitterly that he's not meeting target. Those he commissioned are failing him. So, I told him that I will find a replacement or replacements. He will always relate with me as things go on. And it's ok if you relate with me too. But the most important issue is that the two of you must meet. The two of you should decide where and when. I will get him tonight and tell him to talk with you. I will share your contact with him, and likewise his with you. Anyone can initiate the first call.

I have told him already the person interested is a fearless man in the field. Of course, I know you very well that you are up to the task.

My number remains same, but whatsapp is not working temporarily. I still receive sms and calls via it. Unfortunately, I have your number in that particular phone that's faulty. So, you will need to share your number again with me via sms. You may call the number first. Then, I will get you with my temporary whatsapp number. Or you can send me email and share your number again.

By the way, I hope the micro-nutrients mixture you got is serving its purpose. I always try to get update from people who use it, but I can't remember why I didn't even ask you. I think you got around 10kg. Are you the one who asked for the boron content to be raised? Cos many people ask me to tweak it differently. I should have asked you for update. You will use it and get tired. I hope it's really serving you. Anyway, we can discuss further when we talk.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by TangoAlpha: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
Pistotita:

You are working with me. The variety is from Japan, and I am the one importing the seed. Minimum purchase is 10kg and one person cannot buy it all, so I am sharing among everyone involved.

The agent picks from my farm, but since I cannot produce presently, he asked me to give him guys who can cover my end. I have been out of production for some months, and he's complaining bitterly that he's not meeting target. Those he commissioned are failing him. So, I told him that I will find a replacement or replacements. He will always relate with me as things go on. And it's ok if you relate with me too. But the most important issue is that the two of you must meet. The two of you should decide where and when. I will get him tonight and tell him to talk with you. I will share your contact with him, and likewise his with you. Anyone can initiate the first call.

I have told him already the person interested is a fearless man in the field. Of course, I know you very well that you are up to the task.

My number remains same, but whatsapp is not working temporarily. I still receive sms and calls via it. Unfortunately, I have your number in that particular phone that's faulty. So, you will need to share your number again with me via sms. You may call the number first. Then, I will get you with my temporary whatsapp number. Or you can send me email and share your number again.

By the way, I hope the micro-nutrients mixture you got is serving its purpose. I always try to get update from people who use it, but I can't remember why I didn't even ask you. I think you got around 10kg. Are you the one who asked for the boron content to be raised? Cos many people ask me to tweak it differently. I should have asked you for update. You will use it and get tired. I hope it's really serving you. Anyway, we can discuss further when we talk.

Sounds great. Talk to you soon
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
Liftitupo:
Burpless are greenhouse varieties. How possible is it grown on open field? Anyone who wants to buy greenhouses can take this opportunity and learn before committing huge amount into it. This came out at the right time I read people doubting the business. It's unfortunate how they attacked you.

Yes, they are greenhouse varieties, but the only reason in those days was their fragile skin. And they are the sweetest at that time before the likes of Beit Alpha came in. But funny that till date, they are still monoecious and gynecious. This variety from Japan is pathenocarpic. What they do in those days is to put bumble bees inside greenhouses to pollinate them. Even till date there are very few pathenocarpic varieties.

I just figure out a way to keep the fruits undamaged on open field. They are very sweet, and very common among Asians.

You are right, it's an opportunity for anyone who wants to go into covered production just to see the huge potentials in the business. It was just pure coincidence, and there is nothing to prove to anyone. The truth is that I cannot satisfy all the opportunities I see daily, so I always release the ones I cannot tap into. It's a world of opportunities we are. There is a saying that America is a land of opportunities. I agree, it is. But Africa, especially Nigeria is a land of hidden treasures. Anyone who follows me, especially in my time of difficulties, and during the days I allowed online rogues to penetrate because I was trying to help, and just being nice to everyone will definitely understand everything. I want it all behind me, and I forge ahead. God is in charge of the situation. And I give Him the glory.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by bosagro23: 1:51am On Sep 04, 2019
I want to sincerely appreciate the op for this wonderful thread. I think stumbling on this thread has been one of the best thing to happen to me on my agricultural journey. I tried some of those things the op has been preaching here all along on a small tomato bed and the result has been impressive to me personally.
' Bombard your soil with compostost grin'
' Try and avoid spraying chemicals heavily'
' Bigger hectarage does not equate bigger yield, being efficient is'
The above are things I've got here and practised.
Well, they are all true so far.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by bosagro23: 2:47am On Sep 04, 2019
MY TOMATO EXPERIENCE
I divided the beds into two sections
I generously applied compost to the beds. I took the time to make the beds with a lot of worm caste I got nearby in the first 20cm of the beds.
I mulched section A with a transparent nylon
Section B with no mulch.
Additionally,the plants were fed Fish, eggs,sawdust and banana grin, KS,NPK,CALMAG and Mgsal
The seed used is cobra 26 from technisem. All other GAP were observed.
THE RESULT
Noticed that the mulched beds had very little issue with soil borne diseases
I DID NOT FOR ONCE SPRAY ANY INSECTICIDE just to see if its possible to achieve yield with little or no spraying.
Got 3. 54kg per plant on the average so far
I wish I could expantiate my experience and little findings but I need to go now.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2019
bosagro23:
I want to sincerely appreciate the op for this wonderful thread. I think stumbling on this thread has been one of the best thing to happen to me on my agricultural journey. I tried some of those things the op has been preaching here all along on a small tomato bed and the result has been impressive to me personally.
' Bombard your soil with compostost grin'
' Try and avoid spraying chemicals heavily'
' Bigger hectarage does not equate bigger yield, being efficient is'
The above are things I've got here and practised.
Well, they are all true so far.

Oh! It is always good to have testimonies like this here. I appreciate you saying this. I made it a rule to not attend to any ghost anymore. If the person doesn't tell his story here, I will not attend to the person. Gone are the days people slide privately to just get more ideas when the information was got on a public forum. Anyone who wishes I assist should also tell his story here, and help others to build confidence with these concepts.

bosagro23:
MY TOMATO EXPERIENCE
I generously applied compost to the beds. I took the time to make the beds with a lot of worm caste I got nearby in the first 20cm of the beds.
Section B with no mulch.
Additionally,the plants were fed Fish, eggs,sawdust and banana grin, KS,NPK,CALMAG and Mgsal
THE RESULT
I DID NOT FOR ONCE SPRAY ANY INSECTICIDE just to see if its possible to achieve yield with little or no spraying.
I wish I could expantiate my experience and little findings but I need to go now.

Great. Your nutritional combo is very funny. Of course the combo will work, but you need to fine tune it. If you use a better variety, you will get more yield. I can get you what will astonish you. Also, your choice of mulch is not good. Don't try to use the mulch during dry season if you don't want trouble. You are lucky it's this season and the reason you detected it's efficiency against diseases which is very accurate. But it efficiency goes beyond that. If you get just 2 plots of land, and you fine tune it, I can assure you around 10 to 13 tons if you get a very good cultivar. Just dont mind the cost. In addition, keep to crop rotation if you want to be successful.

It is a lot of trouble working on more than 6 plots of land if the farmer's experience is limited. Just one plot near the farmer is enough to make money.

Finally bro, are you the one who asked me about the burpless cucumber growers plan? If yes, send me an email, let me have your number. And get pictures to show me your results so I can understand your style of farming. Pictures will help me know what to do to assist you further. It's funny how many people are asking about the offer. Even 4 friends from the North asked for 500g each. That's close to N600k worth. When you get to a stage in farming, and you put effort in marketing to detect hidden treasures in Agric, you start seeing why some seeds are extrenely expensive. But when you get offers like these I roll put here, you just take it. Why? Only you understand how hard to get them, the high price they are sold here even not good quality, and how easy to make good profit with them. Anyone who tells you greenhouse farming or "exotic" vegetable farming is not profitable is just not in the business.

When you have buyers of special seeds, special herbs and spicies, essential oil (like someone discussed with me some weeks ago and is planning to import equipment for it), even stevia, you will focus on small scale farming, or spend millions on hydroponic systems. I don't know why people are lazy with marketing research. Anyway, the reward is working on 1 ha or more and having nothing to show for it. And then looking into getting more ha of land, and still meet failure. Lol! When one is not cultivating grains, trees and spices, why do you need very large land that is beyond ones reach to set up excellently? I don't understand it.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Godben(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pistotita:

Oh! It is always good to have testimonies like this here. I appreciate you saying this. I made it a rule to not attend to any ghost anymore. If the person doesn't tell his story here, I will not attend to the person. Gone are the days people slide privately to just get more ideas when the information was got on a public forum. Anyone who wishes I assist should also tell his story here, and help others to build confidence with these concepts.

Great. Your nutritional combo is very funny. Of course the combo will work, but you need to fine tune it. If you use a better variety, you will get more yield. I can get you what will astonish you. Also, your choice of mulch is not good. Don't try to use the mulch during dry season if you don't want trouble. You are lucky it's this season and the reason you detected it's efficiency against diseases which is very accurate. But it efficiency goes beyond that. If you get just 2 plots of land, and you fine tune it, I can assure you around 10 to 13 tons if you get a very good cultivar. Just dont mind the cost. In addition, keep to crop rotation if you want to be successful.

It is a lot of trouble working on more than 6 plots of land if the farmer's experience is limited. Just one plot near the farmer is enough to make money.

Finally bro, are you the one who asked me about the burpless cucumber growers plan? If yes, send me an email, let me have your number. And get pictures to show me your results so I can understand your style of farming. Pictures will help me know what to do to assist you further. It's funny how many people are asking about the offer. Even 4 friends from the North asked for 500g each. That's close to N600k worth. When you get to a stage in farming, and you put effort in marketing to detect hidden treasures in Agric, you start seeing why some seeds are extrenely expensive. But when you get offers like these I roll put here, you just take it. Why? Only you understand how hard to get them, the high price they are sold here even not good quality, and how easy to make good profit with them. Anyone who tells you greenhouse farming or "exotic" vegetable farming is not profitable is just not in the business.

When you have buyers of special seeds, special herbs and spicies, essential oil (like someone discussed with me some weeks ago and is planning to import equipment for it), even stevia, you will focus on small scale farming, or spend millions on hydroponic systems. I don't know why people are lazy with marketing research. Anyway, the reward is working on 1 ha or more and having nothing to show for it. And then looking into getting more ha of land, and still meet failure. Lol! When one is not cultivating grains, trees and spices, why do you need very large land that is beyond ones reach to set up excellently? I don't understand it.
Boss i hav been followi ur thread but hav been mute because my farm is not the large nd modern method type, i will get there some day. pls am havi problem with my tomatoes despite my use of fungicide nd pesticide from the onset as preventive measure the leaves hav started curling downwards, even my melon nd i dont even know what to do now to cure them
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Godben(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
bosagro23:
MY TOMATO EXPERIENCE
Section B with no mulch.
THE RESULT
pls am planting the same variety nd am havi trouble with it. i dont know if its the soil because am doi every other things d way am asked to. am try to upload pix but unable to pls msg me on whatsapp so i can show u d pix of whats happeni to my tomatoes... 08169753104
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Godben:

Boss i hav been followi ur thread but hav been mute because my farm is not the large nd modern method type, i will get there some day. pls am havi problem with my tomatoes despite my use of fungicide nd pesticide from the onset as preventive measure the leaves hav started curling downwards, even my melon nd i dont even know what to do now to cure them

Your choice of seed is not one of my choices since it has no resistance against curling you are experiencing. And I am sure your spraying method is not good. Most likely you use cheap fungicides. It's not about spraying everything you read on nairaland. but knowing what to spray, and how to spray them. Not using mulch or drip exposes your crops to deadly diseses. My oga, it's impossible to mulch large area of land, but the compromise is not cultivating during rainy season. I know about large hectares farming too. And I can easily run 100 ha of tomato farm. But it's impossible during rainy season. The way out is to adopt every precaution I have listed. If not using mulch, one can still make it, but I will not try it because I want to hit target.

I'm a straight forward person. Even my present approach is using fortified seedlings. This year's plan has been changed from supplying seeds to seedlings of around 15 to 30 days in trays. I don't know where modern commercial farmers in the western world use seeds anymore. They all order for seedlings, or get the seeds and process them into fortified seedlings. They attack diseases with everything in them.

Coming to Africa where gasses emission, pollution, poor life styles, etc have destroyed our ecosystem to the extent the system has been badly distorted, and we still want to use these seeds? And to cultivate 10,000 - 15,000 plants on an acre.......hmmmm. That's too much work. My brother who got over 3kg above from such varieties discussed with me his approach today, and I "give it" to him..But how he will replicate it on one acre might be tough. Therefore, I advised him to change his choice of seed. Too much fertilizer is needed for these varieties. Destruction is unavoidable.

Let me do the calculation for you, and see the mistake most farmers make. They make beds like cucumbers for tomato. And I don't even use such beds spacing for cucumber. But they try to put 1,000km on a plot. Though, most drip sellers tell you to use 4km per acre, but of course, many use 6km per acre. If anyone of them says I'm a liar, I will sit with him and split it all out mathematically. Now majority buy 30cm emitters too. So that on just one plot, there are 3,333 plants. That's 20,000 plants on an acre. Hahahahhaha. Failure upon upon. Zero over zero. And that's in wet season. Even they use 4km, it's 13,333 plants per acre. First class failure. lols. I go for 4,000 to 6,000 on an acre. Can you see the difference? And my plant spacing are based in accordance with the genetic characteristics of the varieties.

To feed 4,000 plants and 20,000 plants, which is more economical? I prefer to buy expensive seeds and feed less. And also spend less on labor too.

When you keep using the same old style, you will never achieve new results. So, if you want to do pilot, sit down and use the right approach for your pilot. Ditch all these varieties that are useless for small scale farmers. They are for commercial farmers. I have explained all these things. But people stubbornly use them because they are reasonably cheap in their eyes, but they are really crazily expensive. While they spend more money on fertilizer and labor too when cultivating them. At the end they spend 3 times more. Seriously, I don't get it how people don't easily see that the running costs of these seeds are extremely high for small scale farmers. These seeds are for farners with tractors for Christ sake. Ditch them all my brother. No small scale farmer in advance country use these seeds.

Try any of the seeds I have recommended in this thread and free yourself from failure.

By the way, I advance daily. My approach may change this time next year. That's the truth. This variety you talked about is what I used like 5 years ago. And I don't use it again. If I am going to cultivate such, I will do it during dry season and use Roma that is OPV or I will fortify it. Trust me, it will achieve more than these ones. And it will be on a large scale without mulch using tractor to transplant. But it's not my first choice.

Good luck sir!
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 06, 2019
Please, anyone with CFD experience should reach me. There are latest designs I am working on, but most Nigerian designers do not understand it. I believe mainly high level engineers in the oil industry in Nigeria might be knowledgeable in the area. I use it too, but I gat no much time. Let me know your simulation approach and style. Anyone with ANSYS knowledge, you definitely have my attention. Also, other simulation packages can be deployed too.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by james550(m): 6:06am On Sep 06, 2019
Please mr op why all this confusion for christ sake?

i might not know much as you because the way you keep typing up gramatical english here is just really confusing me.

This is not encouraging to new people who wants to go into farming as a profession or part time work.
If they read this your thread walahi they will run 100 meters away from farming.

Saying
(abeg this farm of a thing too hard abeg)

Reading this your thread will really make them quit farming without even trying it at all.

You claim to know much but you are discouraging others with all this your big grammers and chemical seeds treatments and experiments.

I read most of the discussions here and i was confused whats all this?

Is this not the same farming business people are doing and succeding you are here bashing out with most times using negative words?

To me farming is profitable if you know the secrets or the basics involved.

Our forefathers used different types of manures and they got the job done.

Nowadays people have tended to upgrade or leave out their old fashioned pattern and use modern stuffs in which they say is faster and better.

You dont like telling people how much you make per harvest but you keep on telling them the effects and negativity of using a particular chemical or substance.

For those of you that are really confused as me here.

Let me tell you easy things to grow and make profits since the op will keep on telling us what we hate to hear.

Just one acre of water leaf will give you not less than 200k in a month.
And you will be harvesting after every 2 weeks.
And you dont need all this recomendations and strategies we read from this thread.

Things like Soil treatments,mulch calculations and practicals op keep saying here.

Do reason this op at your own risk.
And the only thing you will see from your harvest are just quantum leafs.

Leafs that are weaker than a white man scrap food.

Lol!!

please we are not whites that their vegetables and plants cant be compared to our own native strong crops.
Thats why they keep at all cost treating and maltreating their crops at all times.

Because they knew they dont have the right soil and weather for growing compared to us here in africa with a lot of sun

Just dried chicken manure to be poured on this water leaf once a month and you are sure to harvest in no time.

Dried poultry manure is not more than #800 naira here in my side.
And 2 or 3 bags will be enough to use on this

Or you can still use my very pro fertilizer that can be found around you for free and use.

Please dont let anyone confuse you here,

secondly you can grow ugwu leafs and make a lot of profit from it.

What about bitter leaf?

And also okro?

All this been grown in an acre of land will give you sure profit.
All you just need is pest control and nothing much.

Since all this cocumbers and tomatos are hard to grow while not grow other vegetables and be at peace and leave the hard parts for this chemically treated op here.

You will soon use chemical calculation to grow cloths and jeans in large quantity.

Lol!!

No chemical been called here you dont know.
Sotey you even have your own lab you created by yourself

As for me farmers in my area are making a kill from farm.
And none of them dont really know or have read any thing from this thread before.

But still yet they do well more than people reading and commenting here why?

Please be wise and go for simple things you can handle and not all this mr op ruga settlements here thanks
grin

2 Likes

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by james550(m): 6:28am On Sep 06, 2019

Leafs that are weaker than a white man scrap food!

You will soon use chemical calculation to grow cloths and jeans in large quantity.

Lol!!

Sotey you even have your own lab you created by yourself grin

this is the short version of all i just said here for those of you with long reading problems grin

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Juliana7: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
james550:

Leafs that are weaker than a white man scrap food!

Lol!!

Sotey you even have your own lab you created by yourself grin

this is the short version of all i just said here for those of you with long reading problems grin
bros, u must be a clown, going by the rubbish u have written here. What d op, did succeed in doing in this thread is teaching concepts and principles, all that is expected from all and sundry is to research further whether the OP is right or wrong, this helps with robust interaction and better understanding of the science in crop farming. You said u know how to make seeds to become hybrid, hmmm, is it not becos u understand d concept and wherewithal(science) behind how to achieve that. U have been spamming almost every thread just to sell ur low life and cheap e-book. I don't like people like u who disparage, soil people's good work becos u what to sell cheap ebook. Mr clown u have nothing to offer my ebook.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
Why don't you start your veggie pilot with few Broilers if you have limited start up cash
I have been working on organic food production, and what I am seeing in raising broilers is amazing. Yeah! on a small scale level, it is not as profitable as vegetables, but it's prospect on a large scale is amazing.

My weekly operational costs of production
Cucumber is my smooth running costs vehicle. Hmmm...Right now, I have just found an additional vehicle - broiler production. I can easily program production to sell off in batches weekly. What a wonderful opportunity! And it's easier than any vegetable. It's just straight forward. I hope someone is nodding his head in agreement.

I don't think you have any excuse anymore. You don't even need to build deep litters structures with cage system. But honestly, these galvanized cages from China are expensive. O boy! Import them yourself if you can, and don't let importers feast on you. The prices I see on nairaland is a bit ridiculous. In fact, why don't you be your own carpenter and get a wooden structure? You can also visit mesh and aluminum markets to construct your cage if you are good with designing. But I have also seen affordable fabrications. I have a friend in IB who raises rabbits in them, and builds cages at affordable price. I see 1,000 birds as small scale production, but really it's not small for many. My point is that if you sit down well, cage system can be used to produce 1,000 birds. I love production in batches, but market may make you produce 500 if selling to processors. Gal! Be your own butcher, and find markets you can supply the parts. Then, make deep research to know the right breed to grow. A broad breast with less fat breed is a good one. This is what I plan doing, and to make it attractive, I am growing them to 7-8wks. I kinda remember the days I was addicted to KFC. Drumsticks were my favorite. Damn! Right now, I roast and grill chickens.

Get your manure from your birds, and start flying. You don't have any excuse anymore.

Let's kick out poverty.
This week has been a tough one between South Africa and Nigeria. I just want to appreciate Tony Elumelu. He spoke the truth I have been pushing out. Poverty = Hatred. Poverty = "Beefing". Poverty is the root cause of xenophobia in S.A. The Nigerians living there are flaunting their wealth, and those SA guys are intimidated. And hatred + bitterness will be kicked out of nairaland and Nigeria too by the grace of God. Let's use Agric to kick out poverty.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Godben(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
Pistotita:

Your choice of seed is not one of my choices since it has no resistance against curling you are experiencing. And I am sure your spraying method is not good. Most likely you use cheap fungicides. It's not about spraying everything you read on nairaland. but knowing what to spray, and how to spray them. Not using mulch or drip exposes your crops to deadly diseses. My oga, it's impossible to mulch large area of land, but the compromise is not cultivating during rainy season. I know about large hectares farming too. And I can easily run 100 ha of tomato farm. But it's impossible during rainy season. The way out is to adopt every precaution I have listed. If not using mulch, one can still make it, but I will not try it because I want to hit target.

I'm a straight forward person. Even my present approach is using fortified seedlings. This year's plan has been changed from supplying seeds to seedlings of around 15 to 30 days in trays. I don't know where modern commercial farmers in the western world use seeds anymore. They all order for seedlings, or get the seeds and process them into fortified seedlings. They attack diseases with everything in them.

Coming to Africa where gasses emission, pollution, poor life styles, etc have destroyed our ecosystem to the extent the system has been badly distorted, and we still want to use these seeds? And to cultivate 10,000 - 15,000 plants on an acre.......hmmmm. That's too much work. My brother who got over 3kg above from such varieties discussed with me his approach today, and I "give it" to him..But how he will replicate it on one acre might be tough. Therefore, I advised him to change his choice of seed. Too much fertilizer is needed for these varieties. Destruction is unavoidable.

Let me do the calculation for you, and see the mistake most farmers make. They make beds like cucumbers for tomato. And I don't even use such beds spacing for cucumber. But they try to put 1,000km on a plot. Though, most drip sellers tell you to use 4km per acre, but of course, many use 6km per acre. If anyone of them says I'm a liar, I will sit with him and split it all out mathematically. Now majority buy 30cm emitters too. So that on just one plot, there are 3,333 plants. That's 20,000 plants on an acre. Hahahahhaha. Failure upon upon. Zero over zero. And that's in wet season. Even they use 4km, it's 13,333 plants per acre. First class failure. lols. I go for 4,000 to 6,000 on an acre. Can you see the difference? And my plant spacing are based in accordance with the genetic characteristics of the varieties.

To feed 4,000 plants and 20,000 plants, which is more economical? I prefer to buy expensive seeds and feed less. And also spend less on labor too.

When you keep using the same old style, you will never achieve new results. So, if you want to do pilot, sit down and use the right approach for your pilot. Ditch all these varieties that are useless for small scale farmers. They are for commercial farmers. I have explained all these things. But people stubbornly use them because they are reasonably cheap in their eyes, but they are really crazily expensive. While they spend more money on fertilizer and labor too when cultivating them. At the end they spend 3 times more. Seriously, I don't get it how people don't easily see that the running costs of these seeds are extremely high for small scale farmers. These seeds are for farners with tractors for Christ sake. Ditch them all my brother. No small scale farmer in advance country use these seeds.

Try any of the seeds I have recommended in this thread and free yourself from failure.

By the way, I advance daily. My approach may change this time next year. That's the truth. This variety you talked about is what I used like 5 years ago. And I don't use it again. If I am going to cultivate such, I will do it during dry season and use Roma that is OPV or I will fortify it. Trust me, it will achieve more than these ones. And it will be on a large scale without mulch using tractor to transplant. But it's not my first choice.

Good luck sir!
thanks so much for ur response boss.
the problem where to get this ur higher standard variety. especialy since its not much quantity, do they sell smaller quantity packs... whats the lowest price pack.. i honestly would hav tried one of them this dry season
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
Godben:

thanks so much for ur response boss.
the problem where to get this ur higher standard variety. especialy since its not much quantity, do they sell smaller quantity packs... whats the lowest price pack.. i honestly would hav tried one of them this dry season

I have mentioned varieties here, pick any up. I don't talk prices here. If I desperately need to use any seed on pilot, and it's just 20 I need, I may end up buying MOQ which can even be 1kg. I decided to work with someone who ordered above $1,100 seeds of different kinds of cultivars. That's just only seeds for pilot. And this is what some people will fight hard to spend on major projects on large hectares of land. This life is absolutely funny.

If you want to achieve, you will do extra ordinary. If you choose to let "holding back" hold you down, you cannot achieve much.

You can choose to always use what you have used and just be on that level, or you can choose to spend more to be on higher level. The choice is yours to make. Research is always expensive. We don't even have allocation in our budget for researches in Nigeria. lol. I remember that I read US stopped research on algae bio fuel some years back after spending billions of dollars with no outstanding break through, but returned to it again with even more allocation when they realised that it may be the future. But in Africa, our budget is surviving the present, while UAE has a minister of Artificial Intelligence recently who is planning life for her citizens 70 years from today.

I know what I know because I don't wait for the other person to do it first because I am trying to be smart with my resources (but is it really smartness or fooli.shn.ess?). It's common among West Africans. And it's poverty mentality (I'm not insulting you sir. I am not saying you have a poor mentality, but just writing generally). "Oh! You do it first, when you succeed, I will." My response to such people: "Oh! You want me take all the risks, and then later, "dash" you the result". You want to share only in my success, and not in my pain and losses. And when the result is showing, they are first to start crying for free sharing of knowledge. Even when you lead them to the path of success, they want big success with no labor. Of course, such people with low risk tolerance end up becoming second best after the "first movers". The pictures you shared with me qualify you as an outstanding first mover. It's left with you to be one, or be a follower. The price of leadership is going beyond the limit the ordinary man goes. Your gifts are potential energy. They can die in that static state without using 0.000001%. If you must use them, my physics tells me "force" is needed to move potential to kinetic. Potential is as good as not having in the absence of force.

While the western world is moving ahead, Africa is trying to survive on ancient ways of life. Poverty has positioned Africa to backwardness strategically. And the mentality is still here. The syndrome is hyper active in nairaland. In 2019 some are still trying to use hose to irrigate where they want to bring out money to live good life (not saying one cannot start with hose but I know people with many years of farming experience still don't want to move ahead). I don't think any farmer in the western world would ever use crude agronomy of breeding chickens with charcoal heat for DOCs. But here, we even display them (not condemning people doing it, but I know we can do better). I have not read a single thread of ultra modern chicken farms set up by anyone on nairaland. Poverty is a ba.sta.rd. One gets poor to the extend one starts defending poverty. And poverty itself will be astonished that effortlessly a victim will protect himself from deliverance from poverty by fighting the deliverers. Poverty is a n.uisa.nce.

When I realised that I will need to spend continously in my quest for knowledge, I learned to have a constant cash flow venture. Please, read my post above on cucumber and chicken production.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
An opportunity to have a long term opportunity of supplying chilli and okra
If you can grow chilli and okra, this might be a good opportunity for you. One of the farmers who previously contacted me about okra could not produce any longer due to some challenges at his end. Therefore, I am pushing out his spot again. Others are doing well presently. In addition, there is a good market for chilli.

Do you have experience with plum Tomato
I need someone who can produce for one of my clients that is desperately in need of good quality plum tomato. Big fruits, and firm. Constant supply for long term production. If you cannot be consistent, please don't bother to contact me. I am going to scrutinize you thoroughly.

Can you produce Capsicum (Sweet Pepper - Red, Yellow, and Green)
If you can afford to cultivate capsicum under covered production system with whatever material you want to use, I can make an arrangement to get your products to the market for 6 to 10 months harvests with great prices.

Farmer(s) should be based in Lagos, Ogun, or Ibadan.

If you are interested, get in touch with me.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Godben(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
Pistotita:

I have mentioned varieties here, pick any up. I don't talk prices here. If I desperately need to use any seed on pilot, and it's just 20 I need, I may end up buying MOQ which can even be 1kg. I decided to work with someone who ordered above $1,100 seeds of different kinds of cultivars. That's just only seeds for pilot. And this is what some people will fight hard to spend on major projects on large hectares of land. This life is absolutely funny.

If you want to achieve, you will do extra ordinary. If you choose to let "holding back" hold you down, you cannot achieve much.

You can choose to always use what you have used and just be on that level, or you can choose to spend more to be on higher level. The choice is yours to make. Research is always expensive. We don't even have allocation in our budget for researches in Nigeria. lol. I remember that I read US stopped research on algae bio fuel some years back after spending billions of dollars with no outstanding break through, but returned to it again with even more allocation when they realised that it may be the future. But in Africa, our budget is surviving the present, while UAE has a minister of Artificial Intelligence recently who is planning life for her citizens 70 years from today.

I know what I know because I don't wait for the other person to do it first because I am trying to be smart with my resources (but is it really smartness or fooli.shn.ess?). It's common among West Africans. And it's poverty mentality (I'm not insulting you sir. I am not saying you have a poor mentality, but just writing generally). "Oh! You do it first, when you succeed, I will." My response to such people: "Oh! You want me take all the risks, and then later, "dash" you the result". You want to share only in my success, and not in my pain and losses. And when the result is showing, they are first to start crying for free sharing of knowledge. Even when you lead them to the path of success, they want big success with no labor. Of course, such people with low risk tolerance end up becoming second best after the "first movers". The pictures you shared with me qualify you as an outstanding first mover. It's left with you to be one, or be a follower. The price of leadership is going beyond the limit the ordinary man goes. Your gifts are potential energy. They can die in that static state without using 0.000001%. If you must use them, my physics tells me "force" is needed to move potential to kinetic. Potential is as good as not having in the absence of force.

While the western world is moving ahead, Africa is trying to survive on ancient ways of life. Poverty has positioned Africa to backwardness strategically. And the mentality is still here. The syndrome is hyper active in nairaland. In 2019 some are still trying to use hose to irrigate where they want to bring out money to live good life (not saying one cannot start with hose but I know people with many years of farming experience still don't want to move ahead). I don't think any farmer in the western world would ever use crude agronomy of breeding chickens with charcoal heat for DOCs. But here, we even display them (not condemning people doing it, but I know we can do better). I have not read a single thread of ultra modern chicken farms set up by anyone on nairaland. Poverty is a ba.sta.rd. One gets poor to the extend one starts defending poverty. And poverty itself will be astonished that effortlessly a victim will protect himself from deliverance from poverty by fighting the deliverers. Poverty is a n.uisa.nce.

When I realised that I will need to spend continously in my quest for knowledge, I learned to have a constant cash flow venture. Please, read my post above on cucumber and chicken production.
i really wish i could order u a bottle of whatever u drink..
u are a true leader nd an inspiration. May God continue to empower u both mentaly nd financially.
u said something that even u wont understand how much it meant to me and the thing is that "poverty is a bastard"...
i really wish i had enough cash flow to join u train but i dont, so i will continue to follow u nd pick up the crops that fall from ur table nd i sure know that in no time i will kill the bastard nd buy a ticket on ur train..
i know and understand everything u say on ur thread but am at war with d bastard...
soar higher boss... be sure i will catch up.
cheers!!! grin
Pistotita:

u are a true leader nd an inspiration. May God continue to empower u both mentaly nd financially.
u said something that even u wont understand how much it meant to me and the thing is that "poverty is a bastard"...
i really wish i had enough cash flow to join u train but i dont, so i will continue to follow u nd pick up the crops that fall from ur table nd i sure know that in no time i will kill the bastard nd buy a ticket on ur train..
i know and understand everything u say on ur thread but am at war with d bastard...
cheers!!!
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 08, 2019
Godben:

cheers!!! grin

Actually, not training per say, but interactive long term sessions for 10 to 12 months which birth many businesses. I share ideas with them all.It's for people who are in the business, or who are new but in good financial position. Not the kind of training for newbies. A medium we research and talk about different things, but the common recipe is that everyone involved has minimum of 1 acre of plum tomato. I designed A to Z procedure to achieve high profit based on the variety we are using, and supplied them with materials and input which cannot be purchased in Nigeria. One plum tomato is going to weigh at least 100g, and the highest will be 170grams. We will get more 100g if we dont adopt the best farming practice, but with my guardian, they will achieve more 150g upward at the beginning and middle of harvest, and then end with 100 - 130grams fruits. Also, I make them do market research. Some of the vegetable production for high prices offers I have been posting lately are the outcome of marketing research of the people who passed through me in the past that cannot satisfy the market they build for themselves. They have learned and mastered the tricks, and are enjoying it. The recent interaction gave birth to including chicken production. Guys are seeing possibilities. I am not the only one who has spotted these opportunities. Girls who live in Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki, and Ajah talk to me from time to time. You see over 60 years old girls who are very interested. They know how much they pay for quality products on the Island. Abuja is a different ball game. So many opportunities.

There is a wonderful and intelligent lady from Calabar who is going to do wonderfully well. My interest in Calabar was re-ignited because of her. She shared some brands farmers who are really making it use with me, and I just smiled. Most are imported from Cameroon. Quality products; however, the prices are a bit high, but they get the expected results. I wanted to order like 10 cartons of a product through her, and share among farmers who were in need of one, but the product is not available presently. My point is that there are many who understand the flow of opportunities and treasures in this thread. I used to sell in Mile 12 and other open markets, but I decided to be a game changer. Greenhouses owners partner with me these days. I am telling you that there is huge market for producing quality vegetables. It's just so good in Lagos, Abuja, and in every major oil rigs or refineries cities in Nigeria. With the way the railway system Nigeria is improving with the recent rehabilitation, market for foreign products is getting higher among their staff. since more foreigners are in the sector. If I pack vegetables in a Sienna van, trust me that I am offloading all within 2 hours.

I spoke with another lady this evening and I am not surprised that many girls who have lived in the US, Canada, UK, and in Europe have different ideas. She agreed with me that chicken production on commercial level is extremely profitable. And I used to feel I am the only one looking into importing standard system with high powered machinery. Lol. I am so wrong. After discussing chicken and she dived into beef production, I laughed that business dey for naija oooo. Even guys are selling on online platforms like Jumia, Konga, Jiji, etc both fresh and proceed agro products. Do you understand the huge profit in social media marketing? Brosssss.....Poverty na real id.io.t.

Nigeria is an emerging market. As long as we have more Nigerians scholing, working, and hustling abroad, and they eventually return home, what I preach will continue making good profit. They just want good life and quality food by all means. They don't mind the cost. I shake my heads when I see poverty in action, on nairaland, especially when people just come out to criticize what they don't know how to do. I have engaged the people, I have fought them, and now is the time to just leave them in their world.

I feel you. I used to send seeds, nutrients, and even give free advice, plus Markle available experienced workers to assist people, but 99.9999% abused it. It was when they asked for help they are nice. What I noticed is that many run into Vegetables because of their present state. They have no passion for it. So, they pretend to seriously want to do it, but in their inner mind: "make a do this thing quick raise money, who wan farm? no be me"...lol. Eventually, when they face the smallest challenge, they run away. And just because the ones I helped invested very little, they just didn't care. So, I have stopped doing such. I am used to the same complain I get from many that there is no start upu fund. A d many want to do agric without setting up properly.

Most people who complain of lack of fund are using the latest phones in town. The mentality they have is that vegetables farming is to put seed in the soil, stroll out for many weeks, and return to harvest. Even they think poultry is cheaper to set up on small scale, and prefer to look for money to set it up. But when it comes to vegetables, it doesnt make sense to set up well. But it makes sense to sell a timato for N900 per kg..Lol.

Here is my opinion, there is a way when there is will. Many opportunities are out there. No one masters the act of producing vegetables excellently, and not set up eventually. I have not met such person. When you produce well, you will see the result. And when you use quality seeds, you will see the huge difference.

Finally, you cannot have N10,000 set up and expect to sell tomato at N600 - N900 per kg. Where you will sell is where 35kg basket is sold for N3,000, and it's hard to make a good success with just a plot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29)

SNAKE FARM ? {pic} :-\ / 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) / price-list for all day old birds in Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 238
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.