Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant - Agriculture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant (62250 Views)

How True Is The Myth About This Plant And What's The English Name / What's The Best Crop To Plant And Have Maximum Output On A 3 Plots Of Land? / Help! Cucumbers And Sweet Corn Available - From Epe Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
Pistotita:

If you have the cash to manage 100 seeds only for trial, and you can follow my recipe for cultivating it using hydroponic, and you get the concentration of nutrients accurately, plus you can afford some special fungicides which will kick away downy and powdery mildews, get in touch with me. Even you are using sack, poly, or whatever you call it. If you don't make around 100 cucumbers over a period of 4 months, then, return here and call me a liar, except you messed pruning up.

You want my take with this kind of tone. Well, I have given you just because of other readers. I seem to make a lot of sense, but you don't seem to really research the capability of the cultivar. Do you think it's greengo, darina, or Cu999 we are talking about here? These cultivars you all are planting are like 100th grade when it comes to cucumber. Anyway, most farmers are at the mercy of importers and market agents.

Follow the instructions and teachings in the thread. But if you really want to confirm if you can get 100 cukes per plant, then, get your cash ready. And get ready to set up a hydroponic system. If you cannot, kindly find your way out of my thread and join the cutlasses and hoes threads. There are many other threads on vertical farming you can consult.

Good luck!

Bro. As much as you are appreciated for your contributions, you are not an island of knowledge. Whatever technique or variety you boast of, you are not the inventor or developer.

Your offensive posts shows that you are a depressed man in need of a lot of validation which you are not getting enough of and which ultimately leads to your tantrums.

I think you have been hurt by your trade. Possibly a victim of dangerous microbes hence your declaration of war against the practise of old.

I do have wise words from the wise one "Socrates", however, I will keep them for my personal use.

Please try to remove the offensive part of your disposition and you will be appreciated more. I understand your situation because I have been there.

Please take good care of yourself.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 19, 2019
Liftitupo:

You actually deserved what you got earlier. As a matter of fact, he is not moved by your words. Personally I begged him not to release powerful evidences of failed Jethro who keeps attacking everyone. It is true, many people talked to him about her. And after reading chats and emails from those people and what he planned to release in a new thread, the lady will bury her head in shame. But I waved in. I just pray the woman minds her business because I too realised no one actually trained successfully with her. Everything is lies. He really does not need validations because those who know him, know him. If you can read, if you say you have been there, you will understand. I am sure you are just telling lies. You are just here to destroy. It is becoming a gang.

Let me tell you one thing. Pistotita told me what he is after, and I saw it that he is very close to achieving it. I don't understand why he actually is still helping people. I cannot read offensive area. Infact, you got a very good reply. Look at someone who is asking for help, and read his tone. I had a good laugh after reading his response. I laughed so hard.

One area I told him was that a proper check at all his critics, he actually moved the conversation in a way you all actually respect him. You all acknowledge his teachings. Even you have just validated him. Anyone who can think knows that everything here is accurate. To me, you are just one of the trouble makers who has been there and will not leave the low level.

I know that many people follow him. So many have gained. If you use any seed he recommends, you are just on the right way. Many people have changed the kind of seeds they buy because of this thread.

You should be ready to take good care of yourself because you are the one who will be depressed if he starts with you. If you do not like his approach, why keep reading. Has he asked you for money? Did any member of your family or friends accused him of collecting money from you? A man who publicly slammed your money in your faces while others are begging. In fact, you talk nonsense with him, he refunds you fast if you ask him for seeds or anything. He doesn't waste time. I know him for that.

Please, shut him up by showing you have the financial capacity to learn 40 cucumber per plant. If you cannot, leave this thread. You are just embarrassing yourself.

Respect to Pistotita. I respect that man.

Was my response directed at you? You just felt like talking to the gallery. Anyway, I have passed my message across and he understands.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by tpben: 8:52am On Sep 19, 2019
Liftitupo:

You actually deserved what you got earlier. As a matter of fact, he is not moved by your words. Personally I begged him not to release powerful evidences of failed Jethro who keeps attacking everyone. It is true, many people talked to him about her. And after reading chats and emails from those people and what he planned to release in a new thread, the lady will bury her head in shame. But I waved in. I just pray the woman minds her business because I too realised no one actually trained successfully with her. Everything is lies. He really does not need validations because those who know him, know him. If you can read, if you say you have been there, you will understand. I am sure you are just telling lies. You are just here to destroy. It is becoming a gang.

Let me tell you one thing. Pistotita told me what he is after, and I saw it that he is very close to achieving it. I don't understand why he actually is still helping people. I cannot read offensive area. Infact, you got a very good reply. Look at someone who is asking for help, and read his tone. I had a good laugh after reading his response. I laughed so hard.

One area I told him was that a proper check at all his critics, he actually moved the conversation in a way you all actually respect him. You all acknowledge his teachings. Even you have just validated him. Anyone who can think knows that everything here is accurate. To me, you are just one of the trouble makers who has been there and will not leave the low level.

I know that many people follow him. So many have gained. If you use any seed he recommends, you are just on the right way. Many people have changed the kind of seeds they buy because of this thread.

You should be ready to take good care of yourself because you are the one who will be depressed if he starts with you. If you do not like his approach, why keep reading. Has he asked you for money? Did any member of your family or friends accused him of collecting money from you? A man who publicly slammed your money in your faces while others are begging. In fact, you talk nonsense with him, he refunds you fast if you ask him for seeds or anything. He doesn't waste time. I know him for that.

Please, shut him up by showing you have the financial capacity to learn 40 cucumber per plant. If you cannot, leave this thread. You are just embarrassing yourself.

Respect to Pistotita. I respect that man.

Pistotita with another username.

3 Likes

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2019
PietraK:

Was my response directed at you? You just felt like talking to the gallery. Anyway, I have passed my message across and he understands.

Of course I understand your message. And the message passed acrossed is that you don't have the means to set up rightly. Many ask me everytime how to set up very cheaply, and I always tell them that as long as we don't produce these equipment in Nigeria, we will need to set up with the standard of the people who made the equipment. Of course, you can improvise, but you still realise improvising is more expensive, and the pain of running after Nigerian artisans is more expensive at the long run. Only the bold ones who listen get themselves out of the corner poverty have caged many.

My recommendation is that you go and do practical training since it is what you clamor for. You will get first hand practical, and even have access to farmland you can practise with. And it's very good you have a forerunner here. Go and meet Jethro2.

Read her greenhouse thread on how it can curb Tomato ebola. Here is the link for you:
https://www.nairaland.com/3192325/green-house-farming-curbing-tuta

Set up exactly like the thread. I wish you luck.

Also, if you need job, you can apply as her Ogun and Oyo managers. https://www.nairaland.com/3101368/free-farm-vegetable-practical-training

When you want to sell, join her sales team here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1482316/distribute-fresh-vegetables-earn-passive
The great issue is you are sending your products abroad.

I will not be tempted to start linking all monikers, hackers, consultants, trainers, and the strikers they are fronting to attack me. Let me not allow all of you to change tactics.

Readers, can you see that this lady has done much more than anyone in regards to training, sales, using trainers on her farm without payment, etc. But inconsistency and lack of coordination affected all. And these set of people have refused to sit down to get it right. Instead, they attack people who are doing it well at every area they failed.

I will not be tempted to release vital information so you can all change tactics.

We are marching forward. Send your missiles, we are protected. Get legions of demons to attack us, we are superior than you all in Christ. Go to the "babas" and "mamas" to send us invisible infliction, we are covered by the blood of Jesus. I am happy to be gallant who saw the evil and barbaric spiritual attacks used by failed farmers with their babalawos, and refused to join. You cannot all get me. You have tried sending spiritual missiles, but you know that the vaccine is preventing you all to step on my farm. You will get "back to senders" spiritually the way you are getting it online. You cannot step on my farms. It's impossible.

By the power vested on me, I repeat, Nigerians will be free from diabolic failed people. It is in politics, and the grassroots is in Agric. You all cannot touch he the Lord has blessed. Keep on attacking.

Bro, if you are not among them, don't let them trick you with these messages. I have my reasons to confront them all. If you really want to be free from poverty and that cage you are in, follow this thread, and practise everything there in. If you have questions, get me through my email. I will put you through. If you can afford the seeds and nutrients, no problem. The issue is that there are many people making their own nutrients and doing self importation. You don't have to join my network. Less than 0.1% of those who chat or exchange emails with me actually buy most of my recommendations because they always ask, and I reluctantly give them. But one way of the other, people still find their ways, and I still explain the pros and cons of their choices.

All I leave you with is your conscience. Brother, you have 3 choices to pick one:

1. Stay anonymous and follow silently.
2. Get out of my thread in peace, and return no more.
3. Or you will be wounded and shattered to pieces.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2019
The right measure for goats
If you understand physical and spiritual warfare, you know that dem.ons are stubborn. They are goats. If you start using gentle styles on them, you will lose. I am posting this because of numerous concerned people who have been talking to me on phone, chat, and email.

If you refuse to deal with me because you believe I am hard to deal with, it's your problem. But when you start walking on the golden road of success someone cleared for you....you know you are weak, and shame on you. I don't need your money. I repeat, I don't need your investment. Carry your money go elsewhere. I will not be intimidated. Never! One person must stand to these madness. Martin Luther paid with his life. Malcolm X too paid. If not for Nigeria, Mandela would too. If all of you just sit down and stay silent because of attacks, not me. I have not lost a single battle in my life. And this one, I am already winning.

Read the word of Jesus:
He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to the dogs." .
Jesus actually insulted the woman and called her generation dogs. You think Jesus was an easy man when he was on earth? You better stand tough with me and let us bulldoze these m.ad people. We are clearing them off the surface of relevancy. But that woman knew what Jesus was looking for. Oh! Blessed is he who don't just jump into affairs that he has little knowledge of. Blessed is he who is patient enough to see the end before running his mouth like diarrhea.

Do you realise Jesus was not an easy man? At what age was he when he started scolding his parent? He asked his parent: [b]Don't you know I must be in my father's house? [/i] Did Jesus send them not to be observant where he was to be? You try hindering the mission of Jesus, you will be "bulldozed".

And when the people turned to be goats. They turned his father's house to buying and selling. Jesus ran mad. Jesus was full of rage. What? I have not slapped anyone ooo. It's e-slaps and upper cuts you are getting. See, I am bringing out a good cane to whip you all idi.ots like Jesus cleared them away.

What are you, mighty mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground.

He that is in me is greater than He that is in the world. I am telling you boldly. Those babas and mamas you rely on are powerless.

Anyone of you who wants to hit the rock of ages should continue here. You will be slammed into pieces. I assure you.

Forward ever I am going! I assure you that I am pioneering a medium where good people cannot be intimidated anymore. One man I can never forget is Jasper7. Oh. What a wonderful man that left nairaland because of these madness. Who is the almighty madam in the bush where Jasper7 was? See, I am here to clear you away if you refuse to learn and become a modern farmer with modern skills you can teach these people. You will fade away. I assure you. Pistotita is here to stay. I will clear you all away.

More opportunities coming. We just dey start.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by jethro2: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
You took it right out of my mouth
The guy seriously need help
I pray he gets help on time
Seem like someone depressed

tpben:

Pistotita with another username.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
Pistotita:

I am still interested in finding out the ingredients used in making this so called organic fertilizer. Could you share pic? Which company makes it? Where can I buy it? I doubt the inorganic stuff in it. Also, I doubt organic fertilizers in Nigeria can have up to 15% P and K. I still think you mix it up. But if true, it is worth looking into. And I will have to send it to a laboratory to confirm if truly the content is accurate. Too many dishonest sellers in Nigeria.

I make organic fertilizers rich in Nitrogen. You can request for as many bags as you want.

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by jidestroud(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
hmmm... It breaks my heart reading comments from the few people who have been catalyst to my success stories in the agroworld. Yes, I for a person have learnt a great deal from most of the heavy weights in this agric section. Pistotita is someone whose contributions has upped my agricultural practices. Yes and ofcos, I do have my reservations about some of his methods which I have been able to overcome using my own recipes but, that is not the say his approach is questionable. It all boils down to results.

Moreover, I don't find his methods in teaching offensive in the least ways (I am about the knowledge and expanding my horizon at all cost and able to learn from whomever). This isn't as.s licking, It's simply humbling oneself when you want to learn from someone who knows than you. grin

Pistotita no even do reach half of what my prof do me when doing my doctorate grin grin grin grin

Jethro and others, it's wrong of you (Jethro) to encroach on ones space to call him fraud without concrete evidence. You of all people should know better because you ain't new to attacks and I know how you reacted under such circumstances. How is his different?

I remain my curious self.

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Lanjonath(m): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Pistotita:
The right measure for goats
If you understand physical and spiritual warfare, you know that dem.ons are stubborn. They are goats. If you start using gentle styles on them, you will lose. I am posting this because of numerous concerned people who have been talking to me on phone, chat, and email.

If you refuse to deal with me because you believe I am hard to deal with, it's your problem. But when you start walking on the golden road of success someone cleared for you....you know you are weak, and shame on you. I don't need your money. I repeat, I don't need your investment. Carry your money go elsewhere. I will not be intimidated. Never! One person must stand to these madness. Martin Luther paid with his life. Malcolm X too paid. If not for Nigeria, Mandela would too. If all of you just sit down and stay silent because of attacks, not me. I have not lost a single battle in my life. And this one, I am already winning.

Read the word of Jesus:
He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to the dogs." .
Jesus actually insulted the woman and called her generation dogs. You think Jesus was an easy man when he was on earth? You better stand tough with me and let us bulldoze these m.ad people. We are clearing them off the surface of relevancy. But that woman knew what Jesus was looking for. Oh! Blessed is he who don't just jump into affairs that he has little knowledge of. Blessed is he who is patient enough to see the end before running his mouth like diarrhea.

Do you realise Jesus was not an easy man? At what age was he when he started scolding his parent? He asked his parent: [b]Don't you know I must be in my father's house? [/i] Did Jesus send them not to be observant where he was to be? You try hindering the mission of Jesus, you will be "bulldozed".

And when the people turned to be goats. They turned his father's house to buying and selling. Jesus ran mad. Jesus was full of rage. What? I have not slapped anyone ooo. It's e-slaps and upper cuts you are getting. See, I am bringing out a good cane to whip you all idi.ots like Jesus cleared them away.

What are you, mighty mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground.

He that is in me is greater than He that is in the world. I am telling you boldly. Those babas and mamas you rely on are powerless.

Anyone of you who wants to hit the rock of ages should continue here. You will be slammed into pieces. I assure you.

Forward ever I am going! I assure you that I am pioneering a medium where good people cannot be intimidated anymore. One man I can never forget is Jasper7. Oh. What a wonderful man that left nairaland because of these madness. Who is the almighty madam in the bush where Jasper7 was? See, I am here to clear you away if you refuse to learn and become a modern farmer with modern skills you can teach these people. You will fade away. I assure you. Pistotita is here to stay. I will clear you all away.

More opportunities coming. We just dey start.

I follow your thread judiciously and I've learnt a whole lot here about cucumbers than I have anywhere. We as Africans painfully tend to always perceive change as threat and instead of embracing it, most people tend to fight against it. Yes sometimes you're a bit harsh but I don't think that should deter anyone who truly wants to learn.

Nothing good thing in life comes free or easy and though a lot of times it's a bit cryptic you have given away a ton of profitable information on here for free and for that I must commend you. But as for those who have refused to embrace your methods i advice what Christ said in Matt 10:14:

And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

For each person who says it's not possible there are more than 10 people reading in through and researching thoroughly on how to make it possible. Fights and shades on Nairaland have never been productive as Africans are normally to stuck in their way to try anything new.

Once again this is best thread I've come across on Cucumbers, keep up the good work sir.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
jethro2:

You took it right out of my mouth
The guy seriously need help
I pray he gets help on time
Seem like someone depressed

You are a real she-goat. And you don't listen. Its cocoyam you will soon start cultivating for all the goats in that your village since you are so stubborn. You are so obs.essed with me. I don't need your kind around my threads. Get the he.ck out. You have sent so many people to track my farms. Why this obsession? Stay on your thread. What have you turned yourself to? Your ex students are curs.ing you. All the managers you boasted of employing...where are they? The vegetables you were exporting...where are they? Are you sure no one got injured in that dead trap you posted as a greenhouse?

People fail, and they move on. But you don't want anyone pass above your failure. You are really a piece of s.hi....t. You are a confusion to nairaland Agric section. No one wants to invest in Agric if you are a front leader because it is automatic failure. Get out of the way for people to do good. I will punch you out of the way here by God's grace.

You have no voice again. Your voice is dead in that your village.

No voice of wisdom you have respect for. You would start cursing Stagger like you know more than him. Who have you not attacked in nairaland? See, if you move an inch forward towards me further, you will be put to shame. Get the heck out of my thread. Someone was even calling you elder. Which yeye elder? You that your farm is the capital city of failure in vegetable. Yet, you never for a day accept your failure. People laugh at you seriously if you don't know. So, you better know now. Maybe some are scared you are diabolic, I don't care. Get the cra.p outta my thread. You will jam rock of ages if you don't stop your busy body on my matter.

Did you notice how your tpben striker denied you after he was bashed saying your words are elderly? Your works are "yamayama" on nairaland now. Why? You are a complete failure.

But it is not bad to fail. When you don't accept your failure, and you still think no one can do it except you, then, you are a complete "yeye".

You can have a voice on your threads. Use those. Stop interrupting my threads. What are you scared of? Your brain is low to really understand concepts online. But I felt you read engineering like you claimed. Which damn college did you attend that you cannot interprete online details you were telling people that online info is wrong, except it is from you. "You no well ooo".

Everyone is laughing at your stupidity. If you want to test it, put your tomato ebook on my thread here, and see if you will get one sale. Better still, open a new thread and see if you are going to get good sales.

Prove me wrong by starting a thread and preach the right way forward. Jethro. Put a curriculum here right now, and state precisely what you will teach. If it passes and you get good numbers of students, I will sponsor three. That's N90,000. If you are sure that your training is what you say it is, do it.

Nairaland, provide me an account to sent N90,000 asap because I'm not sending it directly to this troublesome woman. I will transfer it before tomorrow. And let me pick 3 interested people here to go for training in this woman's farm. Then, after the training, I personally volunteer to set up tomato farm for them again to see their output. Let's see the result. Enough of this talk. Let us shut up this she-goat up forever.

I never for once drop a single comment on all your threads. What is hard in it that you don't understand you are not welcome here? Stop forcing yourself to be relevant. If what you preach works, people will follow you. You had the opportunity, but you blew it. Yet, you don't want to accept it.

Get the heck outta here. Get out! Don't ever put your mouth in anything which concerns me again. Get the he.ck out!

Here is a thread this mad woman started attacking me, but she has been on it for some time:
https://www.nairaland.com/5370545/greenhouse-farming-profitable

Just go through the thread. Just imagine a failed human being attacking others. I hope you all really see that her hormone is controlling her just exactly what Stagger noticed about her. Am I the one who said it that your hormone is functioning inappropriately? And that hormone which messed her up with her student will push her to a journey she is going to regret if she does not desist from attacking me.

Get lost Jethro! Get lost!
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Lanjonath:

I follow your thread judiciously and I've learnt a whole lot here about cucumbers than I have anywhere. We as Africans painfully tend to always perceive change as threat and instead of embracing it, most people tend to fight against it. Yes sometimes you're a bit harsh but I don't think that should deter anyone who truly wants to learn.

Nothing good thing in life comes free or easy and though a lot of times it's a bit cryptic you have given away a ton of profitable information on here for free and for that I must commend you. But as for those who have refused to embrace your methods i advice what Christ said in Matt 10:14:

And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

For each person who says it's not possible there are more than 10 people reading in through and researching thoroughly on how to make it possible. Fights and shades on Nairaland have never been productive as Africans are normally to stuck in their way to try anything new.

Once again this is best thread I've come across on Cucumbers, keep up the good work sir.

God bless you sir.

jidestroud:
hmmm... It breaks my heart reading comments from the few people who have been catalyst to my success stories in the agroworld. Yes, I for a person have learnt a great deal from most of the heavy weights in this agric section. Pistotita is someone whose contributions has upped my agricultural practices. Yes and ofcos, I do have my reservations about some of his methods which I have been able to overcome using my own recipes but, that is not the say his approach is questionable. It all boils down to results.

Moreover, I don't find his methods in teaching offensive in the least ways (I am about the knowledge and expanding my horizon at all cost and able to learn from whomever). This isn't as.s licking, It's simply humbling oneself when you want to learn from someone who knows than you. grin

Pistotita no even do reach half of what my prof do me when doing my doctorate grin grin grin grin

Jethro and others, it's wrong of you (Jethro) to encroach on ones space to call him fraud without concrete evidence. You of all people should know better because you ain't new to attacks and I know how you reacted under such circumstances. How is his different?

Bro, thank you. I hope they will not say these are pistotita. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by jethro2: 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
Really

What will Seun that owns the thread now say ooo
Thank you Mr encroacher
We don hear

Hope your mentor get well soon

jidestroud:
hmmm...

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
jethro2:

Really

What will Seun that owns the thread now say ooo
Thank you Mr encroacher
We don hear

Hope your mentor get well soon

Jethro2, by fire by force, you will leave my thread. You are a piece of n.uisa.nce already. Get the hec.k out of my thread. Mind your own business in your threads. It is not by force to force your st.up.id opinion here. Get your hormones intact and stop sleeping around with your students. Get lo.st!
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by jethro2: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sleeping with my student you probably meant having sex

Sex is an enjoyable thing
Men have been known to commit suicide if they don't have regular sex or they realise the thing is not standing well

Having sex with an underage is a crime

My student off course are matured and have working brain than you have.

I regularly have dose of sex to keep me healthy and my days smoothy

I won't be surprise if all this your tantrums are due to lack of sex.

Normal human being that have efficient sex and normal life don't throw tantrums fighting perceived and unperceived enemy

I won't mind giving you the list of all the student I have slept with to add to your file

Pistotita:

Jethro2, by fire by force, you will leave my thread. You are a piece of n.uisa.nce already. Get the hec.k out of my thread. Mind your own business in your threads. It is not by force to force your st.up.id opinion here. Get your hormones intact and stop sleeping around with your students. Get lo.st!

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
jethro2:
Sleeping with my student you probably meant having sex

Sex is an enjoyable thing
Men have been known to commit suicide if they don't have regular sex or they realise the thing is not standing well

Having sex with an underage is a crime

My student off course are matured and have working brain than you have.

I regularly have dose of sex to keep me healthy and my days smoothy

I won't be surprise if all this your tantrums are due to lack of sex.

Normal human being that have efficient sex and normal life don't throw tantrums fighting perceived and unperceived enemy

I won't mind giving you the list of all the student I have slept with to add to your file

Well you know who is derailed mentally with this acceptance. Failure to accept mistake in her career, but boldness to accept rubbish. Now, you understand the motivation of her soldiers here. No show for those ones the nights they don't carry out their duties. lol. Excanny, Tpben, PietraK, etc see your lives. Chai! And truly, you are all guys. No wonder you guys are bold.

We don't need to ask for the list. They will show. The she-goat will push them. Let's start counting them. Anyone you see henceforth causing confusion is among them. Three above. They will come. Just keep counting. They must show face. Who is the fourth?

But what are we gonna do? Let's ignore them. As for me, only the purpose of this thread I will post here henceforth. I have been able to show you all beyond reasonable doubt what's going on. Of course I knew. I told you all: psychology is all that's needed.

"I am done" with this episode. Let's continue winning here. God bless you all! Amen!
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by noeloge82(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
Agric threads is to teach and encourage one another get results etc yes we may have scammers around but in the interest of peace we should seize fire from this tantrums we are throwing here
Pls we its not in our best interest , this world is big enough for all pls the level this is going is very dangerous and am afraid it may not end well
Concerns have been raised and rebuffed but degenerating to personal attacks may leave an everlasting bitter piles in our tomorrow
Let's remember internet never forgets
Peace
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by excanny: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
noeloge82:
Agric threads is to teach and encourage one another get results etc yes we may have scammers around but in the interest of peace we should seize fire from this tantrums we are throwing here
Pls we its not in our best interest , this world is big enough for all pls the level this is going is very dangerous and am afraid it may not end well
Concerns have been raised and rebuffed but degenerating to personal attacks may leave an everlasting bitter piles in our tomorrow
Peace

Dont mind the arrogant fo-ol. grin

Epistle Pistotita has turned a peaceful Agric section into a mortal combat zone with flying colours.

Lol. Sexually frustrated he-goat.

Yeah. It might not end well. Next thing. Pistotia account becomes "Nobody".

Then watch him resurface from the dead like Machiavelli in 6 months time with a new moniker.

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
noeloge82:
Peace

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God. I appreciate it sir.

@ Liftitupo, I forgot to acknowledge you too. Thanks for the call sir. God bless you too.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't respond. It is not yet time to write out everything that happened. Well, it's very easy for people to tell the victims who were hacked or scammed to take it lightly. But the pain and the trauma is always terrible. Just exactly how rape victims were treated like trash in those days. People will even abused them. Chai! We are too wicked in Nigeria.

We cannot allow these scammers and attackers operate freely. They have become "iroko" trees on nairaland. People have come here to shout because of just N250,000 to managers. But if hackers gets one, they will clear every damn thing in the account. And they are here. Do you want to try blackmailing via hacking? Sir, these people are wicked.

What my eyes have seen, only I can tell. But I thank the Lord almighty who delivered me. So, I looked at that spot, and said, I will not fall into the pit again. Never. They have tried using all means like before. I.am not throwing tantrums. They knew exactly what they are trying to do. It was at the initial that tantrum was there. And I think I have squashed that. They have done everything again, but no success. Then, it's direct attack. Forceful attempt to make me say " come to my farm so I can show you it's true". Show wetin? When I am not a "mumu".

We should advocate for peace, but better we uproot 419 from Nigeria. If we have to scatter it first in order to get it well arranged, so be it.

Let me tell you something sir. Do you know that the US states especially will not be denying anyone US visa if Nigeria had done the right thing? US is not saying we should not visit. But the only requirement is that "Nigeria! Allow us have access to a database where we can track all your citizens...Shikena!. As soon as we do that and they are convinced beyond reasonable doubt, we will be upgraded to visa free nation to the US. Just carry your bag with IV and buy ticket, straight to the point of entry..There, they will get your idenfication. Maybe, they can say deposit this kind of amount, or they can have a way to get access to your properties in Nigeria. Hope you get it. This is the kind of Bilateral relationship among these western countries. But how many years have we been doing National Idenfication. Personally, I did it like 3 times in the space of 4 years, and at the point of collecting the plastic ID card on 3 occasions after many months of application and troubles, they would tell me that the system did not save my record. Three solid times. lol. When the United States instantly gives every new born child social security number. That's their ID anywhere. If British needs an info about an American citizen, it's an info they give and it links with the number. And "piam" everything about the person is out. How long will it take Nigeria? Election server no dey....Las las...they said it was for pilot, yet, they collected billions for it.

We keep saying these things, but it's among us. The way it is at the top is how it is at the grassroot. Imagine we are still using cutlass and hoes in 2019. Dem cu.rse Nigeria? And people are even fighting that it's that poverty that befits them. It's like saying...we like poverty. Leave us alone to die in poverty. lol.

But look at the likes of Mr. Okeke Invictus, they steal and as soon as they are on the list, they run to Nigeria, the water of Warri, Osun, Niger, etc will cover them. No way to track them again. And we will keep saying that we must not fight corruption. If anyone is fighting it, people tell such he talks too much. Even in the midst of the battle, the fellow is left alone..Look at Sowore today. Not saying he is right, or wrong, but that's the Nigerian mentality for you.

And the yahoo boys will even come online and be laughing at the victims. Citizens too will join them. Yeyebrities too that are sponsored by these scammers don't talk. Politicians and senators stealing anyhow. Yet, we have brains here. Neither does the security man who is becoming old want another person replace him, nor does he want anyone in his category prosper than him. But he is happy being slave to his 30 years younger oga opening gates. lol.

They are here. They failed....so no one else can ever succeed. Everyone must fail and not surpass them. This is the issue bro. Oyinbo man documents that this seed can give 200 fruits,,and we are getting 15. No one ever sits to say: " come, we can pull out 200 from this thing". Their motto " Na the way our grandpa dey do am". It's painful.

Nigeria Arise from your slumber. Nigerians....arise and bulldoze away the old cargoes who have become stumbling blocks because they have reached their limitation. Arise O Compatriots! This is the first line of our anthem.

Again, thank you. This thread is one I am using to re-engineer our brains in the right direction. I want to see guys coming together and achieving together.

No matter what I teach if our attitude is bad, we will never get it right .

I have nothing against anyone. I am always a team player. They will still show face, but we must ignore them. At last, they will all be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2019
excanny:

Dont mind the arrogant fo-ol. grin

Epistle Pistotita has turned a peaceful Agric section into a mortal combat zone with flying colours.

Lol. Sexually frustrated he-goat.

Yeah. It might not end well. Next thing. Pistotia account becomes "Nobody".

Then watch him resurface from the dead like Machiavelli in 6 months time with a new moniker.

How to climb over people who are obstacles. Excanny, a case Study

I have set a big trap for you. I will get you. And I will unravel all your sca.ms, hac.ks, and du.bious activities. I promise you. I will make sure you spend many years behind bar. It may take time, but I will definitely get you.

You are the real goat, and your obses.sion with me is clear. A reasonable human being would have walked away, but you are a stubborn person just like your madam. You know you keep repeating I will delete. Lol. You know your acts. You begged in one of your posts that I should not delete because you were hoping to ha.ck me. When you realised you couldn't, and cannot come to my farm, you turned to bull.ying me online. I knew all the while who you are answering to, but I kept playing it along.

Some think it's throwing tantrums with you, but no no no. Go and check this man's posts. He has been following me everywhere. For what? He was slammed here. You can stroll up and see. Again he followed me to my investment thread to cause trouble, and I avoided this soldier who is orgasm motivated. Here is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5279454/investors-corner-commercial-farming-ideas/1#80360367

I slammed him before he stopped following me officially. But that sexual urge makes him look for my posts as soon as he comes online. Is that not stalking one online? What is his problem with me? To the extent he was calling me out in a greenhouse thread out of no where. He called me out so his madam could come in. I deliberately answered the call. Read it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/5370545/greenhouse-farming-profitable#81478214

And then, madam the madam who has trapped them surfaced in the thread to take over. Better we document these things online. Internet never forgets. Yes. To he.ck with all of them. What's their obs.ession with me? Run away from these bitte.red people.

If you follow this thread, there are those slam.med because I can't know all of them. Some are genuine, but just too eager, and very inexperienced. They don't even try to understand the subject at hand before taking sides. You see that those ones after been slammed moved away. Even one is trying. Just that that one needs to learn humility. That's all. Of course, many mistakes in what he's still posting, and someone else came out to correct him, yet, he's doing "yanga". He wants to prove me wrong. lol. Did I say anything after he said my words are cheap? Of course, let him go through the real pain I went through. By the time he realises the hurdles to cross, he will calm himself by force. He's lucky he has this thread. Study him well, he's using everything here. Not boasting, but happy for him. My point is that, he has left. But this excanny is a goat. And that Okoro is another person who just wants to dominate. That okoro may have good intention, but he will soon be dragged into a mess soon, if he does not come out plain, and be truthful to readers. If it's just cucumber one can do, fine. That's it. If you can do more, then do them deligently, and stop confusing people. I don't have anything bad against him. Nope. But I thank God I did not make further step after cautioning myself. Ha ba! Can't he stay on his lane? Why the obsession? Do your attacks on your thread, as long as you don't come near me, it's fine. I will never cross my boundary and make a single comment on his threads again. What's mine? Can you see the goats? I'm not just calling them goats. They are goats you beat, slam, disgrace, abuse, insult, but they are obsessed and will not leave.

Okoro declared war because he might have been hinted the next step. My brother Emmachile, just keep watching sir. Do you think he just wrote that? They know what they are doing behind the scene. Of course, I can't say Okoro is actively involved, but he likes to dominate and rule. He better be careful the way he releases the pictures of his family online. Those wonderful gifts are innocent. I pray he doesn't brag with them to the extent of the wicked use them to make him cry. He better removes their pictures online before they take it and lock them up in bottles thrown into the ocean that cannot be recovered. These things are real. He will just allow these people use him, and de.stroy him. You think say a no want them learn on my farm. Go and ask cat fish farmers what those juj.u women do to them when they cime to their farms. You no sabi oooo. You go soon.

What is wrong in learning silently? No one is going to kill them by reading what is posted here. Must they make comments? Nope...the he-goat excanny must make comment.

This excanny always pretend to be a friend, but I know the he is a snake. I don't know this moniker: chigomiced, but he is always bashing him in different threads. You can check excanny and see how this man has abused him everywhere. But this usel.ess excanny does not want to learn. Always sowing seeds of disunity everywhere. I am not just saying it, he is a real soldier of that woman. I knew a very long time ago. I just needed to push the network out. I baited them, and they fell. They felt they were baiting me. lol.

I promise you all that when I eventually succeed in running them all down, after crushing them, we will surely do this thread all over again. First, I want them crushed so they don't return to destroy my new threads. You will all see how to even get 120 cukes from a single plant. But you must take marketing serious. You must break into the market first because these varieties are with soft skin which are not good for open market. But they are the best and sweetest. I don't know how people enjoy eating thick skin cukes. It's just good for long shelf life, and strong during transportation. In abroad, mainly canned tomatoes are with thick skin. How people enjoy using Roma to make sandwich beats my imagination.

Go check modern cucumbers, they don't taste bitter. But Cu999 is an old specie. If it's stressed, you are in trouble. It will produce bitter taste. Modern cultivars don't taste bitter no matter the stress they are subjected to. Have you even heard that Murano tastes bitter? No way. It's what is convenient for market women they ask you. If you need to make huge profit, you must find out what rich people eat, where they are, and look for a way to make your products presentable. Thenafter, move your farm near your market. But you are far away in Oyo, and you are criticising people selling to premium groceries on Lagos Island, in Abuja, PH, etc. Is the person nornal? And defending her failures with passion.

Which teaching of mine are they following? First rule of marketing was not followed. And they are shouting. The way out for them is to cultivate tomato during rainy season in their bush. Hahahahahahahahhahhahha. Now you know why they don't promote exportation of vegetable abroad again. And why they are after me. They must know tomato cultivation in rainy season by fire by force. If you don't have cash to learn, stay away from me. It is not a cheap program. I am online with these people for more than 10 months. Is not an easy job attending to them for 10 months. That's consistency and deligency. You gat to pay for it if you want it. And it's not cheap. I discuss real techniques, and we analyse papers, and everyone adopts a convenient style. Unfortunately, it's closed. lol. I have sent boys to assist those who requested.

Crus.h Stumb.ling Blocks
Onward....Forward....Christian soilder....marching on for Christ....this is who I am . I have seen the power of juju. I know what vood.oo is. I know there is power to control anything, Power to destory, Power to stop, etc. Your destiny is trapped by sleeping with a man/woman who is powerful. I know. He who wants to really learn should pay attentive to my words. No matter how knowledgeable you are, if you lose in other ways, you are gone. But power pass power. When I say the name Jesus can crush anything, I know what I am saying. Not here to preach the gospel, but if you want to be successful in Agric and use my style, you better know Jesus very well. What have I not seen? In heavy rainy season only my farm was without rain. Just 30 seconds walk from the perimeters of my farm, rain filled everywhere. Even workers started shouting "This is voodoo oooo". I laughed. I used the right stuff to address the situation.

You all think they don't know what they are doing spiritually? You read them telling me "get well first...bla bla bla". That's their method. I am a solid rock. If they try sending any infirmity, it's back to sender. I have already defeated them in that area. Nigeria is bad to that extent. They are so sure of their jujus. Can you read that? When you go to farm, you better be observant. These are things going on there. This is why we say, don't go and farm in bushes, manage that 1 to 6 plots you have. Invest in fencing your small plots. Buy auto systems. Buy drip, mulch your farm. Buy greenhouse. It's for your good. These not for good people are there to crush you. Prevention is better than cure

Excanny can never present anything presentable. He is not even presentable himself. But he has confessed. He wants to just steal ideas by fire by force. He has made many delete accounts because of his gang's hackers. Nairalanders, beware of him. He has many other monikers, and e-soldiers too. But you are beginning to understand his motivation. If I had accused him initially, people would say I was speculating. But just wait, more revelations are coming. Except they desist from attacking, trying to hack, trying to steal from me, or trying to harm me.

And some innocent people who don't know just come on board to say what they don't know. I have warned all my interns never to show face here. As soon as one shows face, he is gone..If I see any picture of my farm anywhere online, the fellow is gone. I'm sacking the person immediately. No matter how many spies these people send, I will catch them. So, they can do me nothing.

I am not throwing tantrums, I am writing about what I am fighting behind the scene. Excanny was so sure he would hack me, and it's why he is changing tone now because he has realised my security is solid. Very solid. He's just hoping to frustrate all my threads so he can at least get rid of pistotita, or that I abandon posting. He has follow follow spirit.

Is this man not a goat? He is too stubborn. Very stubborn. People have bashed him, they have insulted him, abused him, yet, he is not stopping.

From this moment, I beg everyone to point others this post whenever you see him in operation. Excanny may dump this moniker. But if he is bold, he shld keep using it. I will definitely get him I promise him. I will get him real life. I am happy you all have realised I am piling a file for all of your activities. It's not for nairaland, but for me to use to lock you all behind bars for a long time. I will get you very soon. Mark my words..

I am writing this to let readers know what is going on. Let no one confuse you that it's tantrums I am throwing. If it looks like throwing tantrums, it's not. I am luring them to come out more. There are still more. Goats will always be goats. They will come out. The power of orgasm is too much. They will. And I will get them real life soon. Mainwhile, I will keep exposing them. Please, run away from these monikers. My new threads to really teach will come out after they are crushed.

There is a God.
The dispensation of God to interfere in this earthly matter is over. So, athiest can say anything. But if you want to know if there is a God, or not, go into Agric in Nigeria. You will meet those small gods. As powerless as we say they are, lol....they are powerful. But what I am saying is that Jesus is above them all. If you know Jesus, and you know the power behind his resurrection, you will crush them all. But that Jesus told you "Be wise as serpent.....and gentle as dove". The manipulative ways they use is what you must learn to be wiser even than serpents. The method they used to get me is what I used to set myself free. Play along with them till you get them. That's the KEY. When they see you are untouchable, they always leave. "Resist the devil, and he will flee" Blast them off. Shun them outta your arena. Declare wa.r on them. Look them eye to eye and say..."I am willing to pay with my blood, but many of you will die along". Tell them "The way Samson buried more when he died will be the way I will crush your kingdom if I have to pay with my life". Didn't you read Revelation " They overcame him by the power of the blood of the lamb, and they were ready to pay with their lives". How can you be ready to pay with your life when you don't know the power in the resurrection of Jesus?

It is still a mystery to many the power around Jesus. I don't judge anyone. I have athiests as my friends. I have many moslims, and even traditionalist. But when I stand, I am.not afraid to declare that Jesus is the Lord over my life. And I have tested Him, and I am sure. If you know another way, I dont have any problem with that. If you really want to know there is a God, go into agric and move into those villages. If you don't pay with the blood of your first born, you are luck. Engage in a serious fight with land owners and grabbers if you say there is no juju. You will see stars. You say there is no God, go into war with land grabber, if you don't run to Jesus, you are a dead meat. I read about the debate in the religious section.They say they are athiests. They live very far away in the US, and they are using science and logic to prove there is no God. If they born them well, let them come to Nigeria to fight land grabbers. They will be wasted like pieces of paper. If they are lucky to find someone to move them to Jesus....hmmmm.. that's the antidote.

Most of them are pushed into this diabolic styles because they failed. Why did they fail? They were powerless spiritually when they started, and they just yielded to the threat of the devil. "Devil is roaring about seeking who to devor". You that is an experienced farmer, you know what I am writing about. Let us not pretend here.

I pray you get wisdom from what is happening here. They see you using watery cans to irrigate and they are happy with you. Carry your drip to remote areas and see. It's your first production you will enjoy. Cos it is new to them. They re watching...what is this? Chai! This is water oooo. When they realise they cannot use juju cos technology has overpowered them, they result to physical attacks. You better go find 1 plot near the city and fence it. You think it's a joke for a man managing more than 20 ha in total of 1-2 ha farms, to close all and start all over with 1 plot, before knowing how to do it right.

They don't want you to prosper. They had genuine intention when they started, but the issues of life made them join the wicked too. And now, their mission is to attack any good thing. Pleasure of orgasm has locked up many. She was so sure that men commits suicides when starved with sex. You think the devil doesn't know.that the easiest way to get men is through money and sex? Jesus was wise. He never married. Even Paul who was married said "It's better to be single if you can control yourself, if not, go get married". How many men can hold themselves when they see free loosed woman? But that loosed woman is a trap. A destiny holder. You beer flee for our life.

Resist the devil, and he will surely flee. More to come. I am just getting started.

I'm still on my thread and I can make comments. Watch out! The he goat excanny will return. He must. My advice to him is to find a brot.hel to satisfy his urge. The dem.ons exchanged in brothel are weaker than the chair ladies in villages oooo. He must but return here. You can bet it with me. He will return..If not now, very soon. Or with another moniker. But I will show you at the time. But if the urge is too much for him to control this night, he is returning sooner than expected. Watch out!

Read my thread on the religious section on Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study :
https://www.nairaland.com/5295916/finding-meaning-life-using-narrative
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Wizs2019: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2019
Brother, I have very few words for you because I promised not to mess with you again and also I don't want to waste my precious time on you, you're just not worth it.

Your tactics are very simple for anyone with sense to see, you attack people then twist it and play victim. Ultimate childishness!

You say you are pushing out opportunities using it to possibly (time will tell) disguise selling seeds, chemicals, other farming items and training. Again very clear tactics.

You say others are not teachable and don't have humility but you yourself cannot take being challenged and you're extremely rude!

You say this is your tread but it is not. You may be the original poster but you don't own Nairaland which is public forum. Anyone can post when ever and where ever they have access because the internet is free like that.

I learnt one thing (having PH in mind for absorption of nutrients) about cucumber farming from all 17 pages of this tread, how dare you try to take credit for my research, time, calculations, sweat and success!

I would rather be dirt dirt poor than ask someone like you for help because you are type that would say "Na mi put am where he don reach". And trust me when I say this, I am probably half your age but I have already achieved 3 times what you have or will ever achieve. You live in Lekki, psssh! You travel abroad, Pele o! Even Ghana na abroad abi.

You have been on Nairaland for many years as various monikers and spewing the same information, really who have you helped? Not one person has said, I bought seeds recommended by Pistotita, I planted and harvested x amount and Pistotita or his agent help me sell at this place for X amount of Naira. So really what are we talking about, Where is the real help you have provided? Internet Superstar.

You have been name dropping me and baiting me with indirect shade/comments to respond since I promised not to mess with you again. I don't want to learn from you so Please let this stop!

I read one thing this week that stuck with me: Proverbs 10:19 "When there are many words, transgression and offense are unavoidable, But he who controls his lips and keeps thoughtful silence is wise."

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
Wizs2019:
Brother, I have very few words for you because I promised not to mess with you again and also I don't want to waste my precious time on you, you're just not worth it.

Your tactics are very simple for anyone with sense to see, you attack people then twist it and play victim. Ultimate childishness!

You say you are pushing out opportunities using it to possibly (time will tell) disguise selling seeds, chemicals, other farming items and training. Again very clear tactics.

You say others are not teachable and don't have humility but you yourself cannot take being challenged and you're extremely rude!

You say this is your tread but it is not. You may be the original poster but you don't own Nairaland which is public forum. Anyone can post when ever and where ever they have access because the internet is free like that.

I learnt one thing (having PH in mind for absorption of nutrients) about cucumber farming from all 17 pages of this tread, how dare you try to take credit for my research, time, calculations, sweat and success!

I would rather be dirt dirt poor than ask someone like you for help because you are type that would say "Na mi put am where he don reach". And trust me when I say this, I am probably half your age but I have already achieved 3 times what you have or will ever achieve. You live in Lekki, psssh! You travel abroad, Pele o! Even Ghana na abroad abi.

You have been on Nairaland for many years as various monikers and spewing the same information, really who have you helped? Not one person has said, I bought seeds recommended by Pistotita, I planted and harvested x amount and Pistotita or his agent help me sell at this place for X amount of Naira. So really what are we talking about, Where is the real help you have provided? Internet Superstar.

You have been name dropping me and baiting me with indirect shade/comments to respond since I promised not to mess with you again. I don't want to learn from you so Please let this stop!

I read one thing this week that stuck with me: Proverbs 10:19 "When there are many words, transgression and offense are unavoidable, But he who controls his lips and keeps thoughtful silence is wise."

Bye.

You will have to pick out all the multiple mo.nikers, and we will analyse everything here. If you cannot pick them out, you should return to your ho.rrible arena. I know you are very likely not to be part of the hacking gang, that I am almost sure, but if you don't s.hut up, you will sink yourself. And by the time you really realise the day I entered nairaland, you will know you have been here before me. I mean, just because you read these people saying it, you jumped to try use that. If you don't pick out the monikers, you are a parrot. What you don't know about....just trying to come around to justify yourself. So, you still think it's because of trying to be a super star that I know stuff is why I am running over these people. Go get wisdom. It's very deep. And the annoying thing is that there is no way to communicate these moderators. They don't send you. Seun doesn't send anyone. They will never respond to any mail you send. The only ones they respond to is when the crisis is almost escalated. Just pray they don't pick you. If you love yourself, you better start hiding what you post on nairaland. This is a forum they have business and first class seating positions. They are comfortable here on nairaland, operating freely. If you want to know, just obeserve front page news. Start opening the news as they post it. There is an account always posting nudes and lotto in front page before the moderators hide it. That account posting nudes and lotto has permanently hacked the front page. But our guy no send na. If he sends, he would have asked for help. Everyone is complaining about scams on nairalander. Oga, it's very possible I quit after achieving my aim because I cannot stay in 419 environment, but I want to drop more clues about Cukes and tomatoes. And the only way I can be stopped is that nairaland itself removes my account. Then, I know the authority is supporting these ha.ckers. The day I am leaving, I will write it here that, now, Pistotita is ready to leave this sca.mmers' site, and I will delete and go away. But before then, operation expose them and educating people is in action.

If I had just started writing that scammers are this and that....bla bla bla....that they use sex, money, bla bla bla, what do you think would have happened? But I took my time. I strategized well. And I started hitting the right spots. People that have strong network. They have grown Iroko roots on nairaland. You better not use your official email associate yourself with nairaland. Else, you are a piece of meat. Everyone on nairaland is a suspect.

I will not call you a kid because you are already of age with a child. That I know, but you are not matured. If I open what these scammers did to me, you will apologize, and if you know what they are still trying to do, you will shut up. So, mister "I know all" get the he.c.k out of my thread. Stay in okoro's thread and be posting your Haifa nutrients. Keep checking my thread. Of course you will benefit from it. If you are successful, I am happy for you. But the day these hackers will get you, you will regret your actions. I pray you survive it then.

Bro, invite them all to your farm so you can prove you know more than pistotita. I don't care. In fact, I pray you get 15 or more fruits per plant. And if my insults motivate you to really prove me wrong, that's good. But the funny thing is that....listen, the day I see something in you that I need, I swear, I do not mind going as far as begging the man or woman who knows your code. I will plead like a small boy to learn from you. That's who I am. So you hear me? And you have no choice but to give me. But I will not stalk you. I won't even try to force you. I will humble myself. That is me. If you meet me face to face, you can never equate me with the content here.

But of course when one is very sure of himself, he brags. Guy, I can brag even more with Jesus anywhere. That, I do excellently perfect. Let me use you brag very well for now. When your time comes, you brag too. But I won't allow you brag over me because I am a careful person. You don't like my style, get out! The only language people like you understand is rough handling. Did you think well before you open your mouth and start running it like diarrhea in what didn't concern you. Look at this one. You know that too forward people always think they can talk. But you don't know who you have jammed. I left that thread, you followed me here. See, if you don't get lo.st, you will injure yourself. Very ter.rible person allowing himself to be used by those usel.ess people.

People like you are tools in the hands of these wicked people. You better go learn how to read situations well before making comments before you are picked as one of them. Go back and read my thread again. This time with the intent not to learn Agric. You kept shouting like a wounded lion desperate lion because of Agric info. You better seek the spirit of discernment. In coded words we said it, but you are dumb to keep quiet. I kept saying it that my words and mission are encoded, but you are dumb. Instead of you to wait, you were too eager.

Even people who abused me here, I dumped plants formular grams of plants privately in emails or via chat. Ifedola28, did I tell any lie here? Cos you were here to abuse me poo, after collecting grams per plant fertilization of maize from me. That's someone who opened maize thread oooo, but came here to insult me. And it was the second or third mail exchanged that I sent the fertilization program. If I want to brag, this whole nairaland will know me. But nairaland is a nasty environment that show the real attitude of Nigerians. And no one to correct us. Just imagine everywhere is scattered. Senators are telling is they have the right to drive SUV...lolz...and spend our money anyhow. Anyone who talks against them becomes a talkarive...And people like you will be used. And you don't even know you are used. You must continue beating your chest. Of a, I'm not competiting with you. I have my mission here.I have won many battles. This is my final stage. Those I trusted who phoned me tone my voice down all backed out after listening to me. I am not after Seun, but than man must stand up to this nonsense. And if doesn't, I will be the first to remind him that we have told him. That he is enjoying a monopoly now does not mean he cannot be beaten and sent out of relevance very soon.

If You think I am a talkative, wait till they get you, and try to communicate any mod or Seun. Return here if you get any response. Nairaland has the poorest customer service of any online firm I have ever come acrossed. No one is saying it is not hard. I know defeating scammers is tough, but when the customer service is horrible...hmmm

Nairaland is like NITEL. You will say it's a prophesy. And let this be in record. We were stucked with NITEL for many years. It was horr.ible. But the day deliverance came, it was a big relieve. A new forum will come up. No matter how long it tarries, it will. Nairaland has injured many people. And the worst is that this owner does not care. I will never respond to any of his mails again. And I will never write this man. But I will still use his forum until that day we get real deliverance. He doesn't look like someone who cares. He is just after his profit the way I see it. And I know the reason what happened to me happened.

If you like, continue your canc.erous chemical combo. You will meet it there. Very forward human being. I even tried to avoid you then, yet, you kept pressing it. But when you are now jammed, you want to play Jesus' brother. Get out. I don't need people like you near my threads at all. Too "over zealous" person. Jesus himself will frown his face on that day. You go to him, and your name is not in the book of life, he is going to tell you to get lo.st in hell.

To make it in this Nigeria, clear and rubbish all these ma.d people away is paramount. Just imagine. He still did not know the whole story and the issue on ground, but trying to add to it. This is when you know too forward people. You start listing all the monikers. If you don't, shut the he.!ck up, and get lost!

No one can ever say he doesn't know my style. Once you read me writing...you know instantly. So, what is the big deal? The real me is the style.

You still need to learn. The tools scammers used to get me, I perfected them, and I wounded all of them back. You think I am scared of anything. Na dem go bring out and fish out evidences that will nail them. But you this man, stay away from me and My thread. That verse you wrote is actually for you. Go and learn the real meaning of too many words. Jesus spoke so many words. Someone who preached from morning till evening, and knew that there were still so many words unspoken. He had to feed is audience there and he continued. Go get wisdom. The first lesson you need is humility. And to teach people like you humility, it's necessary to blast you and embar.rass you.

If you like return to put your mouth in what you don't know about. Just opening mouth to eat everywhere like broilers. Get out of here!

You know silence indeed. Very funny man. Quoting Bible upside down. Stay silent when you don't know the details of the subject. Shu.t up. That verse is for you. Sh.ut up and get out!

It's funny. They are always saying I post too many words, but they are glued to reading too many words. Fo.olis.h people.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
Oga Pistotita.

I have 6 plots of land and the soil is too hardened and It was used for block industry in recent years. The grass and plants on the okot don't look too healthy as I see a lot of yellow leaves.

I am thinking of sack farming with over 3,000 vertical sacks for production. But I am thinking of how to fill all sacks with sand that I have to sterilize.

Can I get 40 cukes from 1 plant in vertical sack farming outdoor?

And what can I plant beside the sacks?
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
PietraK:
Oga Pistotita.

I have 6 plots of land and the soil is too hardened and It was used for block industry in recent years. The grass and plants on the okot don't look too healthy as I see a lot of yellow leaves.

I am thinking of sack farming with over 3,000 vertical sacks for production. But I am thinking of how to fill all sacks with sand that I have to sterilize.

Can I get 40 cukes from 1 plant in vertical sack farming outdoor?

And what can I plant beside the sacks?

Ok. Let me explain it to you so you can really make a good decision. I have explained these things, I will take the pain to explain again.

1. There are 3 kinds of flowering patterns.
a) Monoecious - more male than female Cu999, Tokyo, Popular, they are usually very big.
b) pre dominated female eg Murano, Monalisa, average size of 400g
c)gynecious - only female. eg Darina, Greengo, around 200g to 450g

All the above need pollination. And it's hard in urban area because of minimal pollinators. But in the forest, you can achieve high pollination. The trick even in urban area is to use special scents that will bring butterflies and bees to your farm. Now, I keep telling people that spraying chemical recklessly is wrong. Even some fungicides kill pollinators. As soon as they are scarce, yield will be low. For these three types above, yield is mainly based on real experience.

Prunning is done according to the flowering pattern. It's prunning + nutrients that give you the yield here. And prunning is necessary to prevent abortion of too many flowers. The level of nutrients your plant can absorb determine the number of fruits each can sustain at a given time. So, you need to first push up your plants at the start. Give it a good start up. It's why basal nutrients is a must for me. If posdible delay fruiting to make the plants more robust to carry more fruits. And I apply things that make my plants absorb nutrients from every angle. How do you do that? These are sprays and soil preparation materials I have been preaching. It depends on what you use on your plants. For many they just pick those 20 20 20 foliar, some pick seaweed, etc. Why are they using those stuff? For what? Not saying they are bad...but what's the purpose? Do they know?

Why bother start bombarding crops with fertilizers via leaves when the natural way is via root. That's what I keep telling them. But marketers keep deceiving people. But when you spray what can attract bees, you will see the result. When you spray what can prevent a particular disease, you see the result. When you spray micro nutrients only on leaves that is specially prepared, and not those market gimmicks products, you definitely see the result. Has anyone come out here to say Pistotita, that micronutrients brand you gave is crappy?

OK. If you don't want to bother yourself with bees and you look at the cost of attracting bees, you feel that the high rate of disease on your farm is high, and you are willing to go to the extreme, then go for seeds that don't need pollination. And these seeds are so expensive.

Now, these people shouting here feel it's the category of the three above listed. Nope. To get high cukes, you must be willing to buy the seeds. A brand in Nigeria costs N85,000 for just 1,000 seeds. Those importing these kinds of seeds buy just 20 seeds for high dollars rate. Do you get it? If you need 120 seeds per plant, I will give you the recipe. But be damn ready to do it well. And it's advisable to just put these guys under shade and protect them. They can continue growing and you harvest for good 4 months harvesting every 3 days. It's disease that will kill them fast. So, sterilize your soil, or go buy coir. Then sit down and get your nutrients in order.

Bro, these cukes have thin skin. So, you may not be able to still sell them where you sell your muranos and greengos. Only expats eat them, and they are the people I target. It's why I wrote here that if anyone wants to do it, the fellow should be ready to bring them to a point of collection in Ikoyi. That's opposite Jagaban's Residence. I gat a collection center along Gerrade. But no one can ever know the place. Shikena.

If you want to test it, buy the seeds and see for yourself. Well, there are still some non pollination seeds that are slicing, and I think one produce thick skin. But it can never be like cu999. If you eat these cukes you will throw away Cu999. If the skin is not as thick as murano and greengo, market women will not buy. Infact, if you put them in those sacks for long, you are calling for trouble.

I never promise anyone 40 cukes with murano, greengo, monalisa, tokyo. nope. If you get 10 cukes per plant with those kinds under 35C, you are a master. And you can easily get 40 with the seeds I have mentioned. The average most farmers get is 2.5 fruits per plant. And they think the bigger the fruits the better it is. Of course no no no no. Cukes are like okra. The more you harvest, the more chances of producing more yield. So, anyone who grows cucumber very big and start using a big soda pet bottle to show you how huge it is is not a good farmer. That cucumber that is huge has killed many flowers. If you don't prune, the chances of getting abnormal fruits is high. But if you prune, you are saying....I want more trouble. Which kind of trouble...more suckers and laterals will be showing, and that's is a signal that more fruits are coming. The more you handle the pruning and you stand to get them off, the more fruits you get. And get ready to harvest fast. When your fruits are getting yellow on the vines, you have lost 50% harvest.

So, prunning cannot be entrusted with casual and farm workers. If I really want to work on a cucumber farm, I handle prunning myself. When prunning time comes, all boys know that they have to change their clothes daily. I have them wash. If I have cash, I buy overall cloth for the boys. 7 each. One each day. Why? You are wounding the plants and exposing them to infection by prunning. And I schedule it weekly. We move at the same time, get it done before evening....and do what we need to do to keep them from getting infected. We do all in a day. No say, we will treat the second day. It's why I don't use manual sprayer again. 1 boys can move on less one acre with battery powered sprayer in a short period of time. And I don't have the mind of handing them gas/petrol powered sprayers. God forbid it. Never! You ask them to buy N18,000 powered knacksack, they start grumbling that N7k manual is nice for them. And they start pumping, wasting chemicals, wasting energy and time while spraying. I spray different things for different purposes.

For your information, I spray almost daily.

Farming goes more than all these nonsense people say. It's about good hygeine. And doing the right thing at the right time. When you use mulch, you will never weed. When you weed, you are turning soil that pulls out diseases. Start thinking on these issues

These are concepts I teach. And I allow people do it their own ways. I have masters in these things. The only issue is that I know how to explain, and communicate better than many people. That's all. If I show you cucumber farms of pros that don't prune, you will even wonder how manage. They gat their methods. I don't prune at times too. But how can I say I'm producing Cu999 and will not prune. Not possible.

I will not teach you use 4 grams of npk per plant. Of course, I'm not helping you with that. If you give your plants optimum condition, they can pull put 10 grams in 3 days. So, you must be a sentiment farmer to know what to give them. And when you start observing them, you get better daily.

These things are not hard. In fact, you will dump many items that are imported by sellers. You will start importing your own. And when you realise that the minimum you can buy might be 1 ton of some items, you look for people to share with. This is why I am here. People buy 1 tin of micronutrients and they share like 20kg each. Each person parts away with some reasonable amount and some don't finish it in 4 years. But they know it's quality. But when these people ask me and I say the price, they say....ha! make a go buy N3,000 1 liter maxiforce. What am I going to do? Force them to buy quality? Or send it to them because I want to prove I know it?

Oga, I am sending you to Jamaica again. Roll Bob Male and let's sing..."You can get it if you really want it" If you want to get it, you really must want it.

If you have N50,000 to N80,000 and you have the market for mini cucumber, I will direct you to where you can buy it in Nigeria. I will not sell anything so you don't think I am billing you. Those who know it rushed the cukes I announced because they know it was cheap. One Hausa man not on nairaland (I don't know how he heard) ordered for 5kg seeds. Do you know the amount of 5kg minis? All I did was that I asked for a very good into 10 grams for the man. And it will last him 2 good years. The man has a business which requires him to use refregerator, so no problem with storage. He said that is making money madly for the next two years. He was full of prayers.

But here in SW, SS, and SE, no be abuse dem dey abuse me? Seeds that the profit on it for me was peanut. Seeds that I cannot but bring in legally with the right papers. At times, it's hard to do good.

Oga, go find market for such cukes; thenafter, plant them. If not, go for Murano and the likes and expect average of 5 fruits if you are good. That's still a good profit.

I hope I have satisfied you with a well detailed explanation. I'm sorry that I will not put any experiment or picture here to prove myself right.

But the general challenge affecting all of us is lack of good workers . When you understand the concepts of good vegetable production, you will realise the following are at your advantage:

1. Networking with other farmers. This is one of my goals here.
2. Not using the available workers from Cotonou and Togo if you are in the southern part of Nigeria.
3. Doing it alone, or getting like minds
4. Joining people in importing quality products
5. Going on soiless with nethouse, and getting automated system as time goes on if you have the market.

I wish farmers the best.

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
Pistotita:

Ok. Let me explain it to you so you can really make a good decision. I have explained these things, I will take the pain to explain again.

1. There are 3 kinds of flowering patterns.
a) Monoecious - more male than female Cu999, Tokyo, Popular, they are usually very big.
b) pre dominated female eg Murano, Monalisa, average size of 400g
c)gynecious - only female. eg Darina, Greengo, around 200g to 450g

All the above need pollination. And it's hard in urban area because of minimal pollinators. But in the forest, you can achieve high pollination. The trick even in urban area is to use special scents that will bring butterflies and bees to your farm. Now, I keep telling people that spraying chemical recklessly is wrong. Even some fungicides kill pollinators. As soon as they are scarce, yield will be low. For these three types above, yield is mainly based on real experience.

Prunning is done according to the flowering pattern. It's prunning + nutrients that give you the yield here. And prunning is necessary to prevent abortion of too many flowers. The level of nutrients your plant can absorb determine the number of fruits each can sustain at a given time. So, you need to first push up your plants at the start. Give it a good start up. It's why basal nutrients is a must for me. If posdible delay fruiting to make the plants more robust to carry more fruits. And I apply things that make my plants absorb nutrients from every angle. How do you do that? These are sprays and soil preparation materials I have been preaching. It depends on what you use on your plants. For many they just pick those 20 20 20 foliar, some pick seaweed, etc. Why are they using those stuff? For what? Not saying they are bad...but what's the purpose? Do they know?

Why bother start bombarding crops with fertilizers via leaves when the natural way is via root. That's what I keep telling them. But marketers keep deceiving people. But when you spray what can attract bees, you will see the result. When you spray what can prevent a particular disease, you see the result. When you spray micro nutrients only on leaves that is specially prepared, and not those market gimmicks products, you definitely see the result. Has anyone come out here to say Pistotita, that micronutrients brand you gave is crappy?

OK. If you don't want to bother yourself with bees and you look at the cost of attracting bees, you feel that the high rate of disease on your farm is high, and you are willing to go to the extreme, then go for seeds that don't need pollination. And these seeds are so expensive.

Now, these people shouting here feel it's the category of the three above listed. Nope. To get high cukes, you must be willing to buy the seeds. A brand in Nigeria costs N85,000 for just 1,000 seeds. Those importing these kinds of seeds buy just 20 seeds for high dollars rate. Do you get it? If you need 120 seeds per plant, I will give you the recipe. But be damn ready to do it well. And it's advisable to just put these guys under shade and protect them. They can continue growing and you harvest for good 4 months harvesting every 3 days. It's disease that will kill them fast. So, sterilize your soil, or go buy coir. Then sit down and get your nutrients in order.

Bro, these cukes have thin skin. So, you may not be able to still sell them where you sell your muranos and greengos. Only expats eat them, and they are the people I target. It's why I wrote here that if anyone wants to do it, the fellow should be ready to bring them to a point of collection in Ikoyi. That's opposite Jagaban's Residence. I gat a collection center along Gerrade. But no one can ever know the place. Shikena.

If you want to test it, buy the seeds and see for yourself. Well, there are still some non pollination seeds that are slicing, and I think one produce thick skin. But it can never be like cu999. If you eat these cukes you will throw away Cu999. If the skin is not as thick as murano and greengo, market women will not buy. Infact, if you put them in those sacks for long, you are calling for trouble.

I never promise anyone 40 cukes with murano, greengo, monalisa, tokyo. nope. If you get 10 cukes per plant with those kinds under 35C, you are a master. And you can easily get 40 with the seeds I have mentioned. The average most farmers get is 2.5 fruits per plant. And they think the bigger the fruits the better it is. Of course no no no no. Cukes are like okra. The more you harvest, the more chances of producing more yield. So, anyone who grows cucumber very big and start using a big soda pet bottle to show you how huge it is is not a good farmer. That cucumber that is huge has killed many flowers. If you don't prune, the chances of getting abnormal fruits is high. But if you prune, you are saying....I want more trouble. Which kind of trouble...more suckers and laterals will be showing, and that's is a signal that more fruits are coming. The more you handle the pruning and you stand to get them off, the more fruits you get. And get ready to harvest fast. When your fruits are getting yellow on the vines, you have lost 50% harvest.

So, prunning cannot be entrusted with casual and farm workers. If I really want to work on a cucumber farm, I handle prunning myself. When prunning time comes, all boys know that they have to change their clothes daily. I have them wash. If I have cash, I buy overall cloth for the boys. 7 each. One each day. Why? You are wounding the plants and exposing them to infection by prunning. And I schedule it weekly. We move at the same time, get it done before evening....and do what we need to do to keep them from getting infected. We do all in a day. No say, we will treat the second day. It's why I don't use manual sprayer again. 1 boys can move on less one acre with battery powered sprayer in a short period of time. And I don't have the mind of handing them gas/petrol powered sprayers. God forbid it. Never! You ask them to buy N18,000 powered knacksack, they start grumbling that N7k manual is nice for them. And they start pumping, wasting chemicals, wasting energy and time while spraying. I spray different things for different purposes.

For your information, I spray almost daily.

Farming goes more than all these nonsense people say. It's about good hygeine. And doing the right thing at the right time. When you use mulch, you will never weed. When you weed, you are turning soil that pulls out diseases. Start thinking on these issues

These are concepts I teach. And I allow people do it their own ways. I have masters in these things. The only issue is that I know how to explain, and communicate better than many people. That's all. If I show you cucumber farms of pros that don't prune, you will even wonder how manage. They gat their methods. I don't prune at times too. But how can I say I'm producing Cu999 and will not prune. Not possible.

I will not teach you use 4 grams of npk per plant. Of course, I'm not helping you with that. If you give your plants optimum condition, they can pull put 10 grams in 3 days. So, you must be a sentiment farmer to know what to give them. And when you start observing them, you get better daily.

These things are not hard. In fact, you will dump many items that are imported by sellers. You will start importing your own. And when you realise that the minimum you can buy might be 1 ton of some items, you look for people to share with. This is why I am here. People buy 1 tin of micronutrients and they share like 20kg each. Each person parts away with some reasonable amount and some don't finish it in 4 years. But they know it's quality. But when these people ask me and I say the price, they say....ha! make a go buy N3,000 1 liter maxiforce. What am I going to do? Force them to buy quality? Or send it to them because I want to prove I know it?

Oga, I am sending you to Jamaica again. Roll Bob Male and let's sing..."You can get it if you really want it" If you want to get it, you really must want it.

If you have N50,000 to N80,000 and you have the market for mini cucumber, I will direct you to where you can buy it in Nigeria. I will not sell anything so you don't think I am billing you. Those who know it rushed the cukes I announced because they know it was cheap. One Hausa man not on nairaland (I don't know how he heard) ordered for 5kg seeds. Do you know the amount of 5kg minis? All I did was that I asked for a very good into 10 grams for the man. And it will last him 2 good years. The man has a business which requires him to use refregerator, so no problem with storage. He said that is making money madly for the next two years. He was full of prayers.

But here in SW, SS, and SE, no be abuse dem dey abuse me? Seeds that the profit on it for me was peanut. Seeds that I cannot but bring in legally with the right papers. At times, it's hard to do good.

Oga, go find market for such cukes; thenafter, plant them. If not, go for Murano and the likes and expect average of 5 fruits if you are good. That's still a good profit.

I hope I have satisfied you with a well detailed explanation. I'm sorry that I will not put any experiment or picture here to prove myself right.

But the general challenge affecting all of us is lack of good workers . When you understand the concepts of good vegetable production, you will realise the following are at your advantage:

1. Networking with other farmers. This is one of my goals here.
2. Not using the available workers from Cotonou and Togo if you are in the southern part of Nigeria.
3. Doing it alone, or getting like minds
4. Joining people in importing quality products
5. Going on soiless with nethouse, and getting automated system as time goes on if you have the market.

I wish farmers the best.

You are good.

I will get a good variety. Link me to where to buy the special variety in Nigeria, importing will take more time that I don't have.

2. I need the nutrients to spray my plants daily with formula and instruction on how to do it. How much do I need for this?

3. I have compost (organic fertilizer) that I want to use to feed my plants and mix with starting soil. Do I need to sterilize the compost too when preparing the soil?

And what is your take on strawberries. Do they do well in South West because i plan to plant them at the sides of my sack.?
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
PietraK:

You are good.

I will get a good variety. Link me to where to buy the special variety in Nigeria, importing will take more time that I don't have.

2. I need the nutrients to spray my plants daily with formula and instruction on how to do it. How much do I need for this?

3. I have compost (organic fertilizer) that I want to use to feed my plants and mix with starting soil. Do I need to sterilize the compost too when preparing the soil?

And what is your take on strawberries. Do they do well in South West because i plan to plant them at the sides of my sack.?

Do you have the market to sell it? There are different types. I have highlighted some in this thread. Do you have the market for these kinds? Farmers and marketers call everything Lebanese cucumber in Nigeria. Who told them that the seeds come from Lebanon? Or who told them they originate from Lebanon? Because those who buy them look kinda like Lebanese? More Indians and Chinese are in Naija now. I don't know where they got the name Lebanese Cucumber from. And these ones here on nairaland cannot sell them. Do they even know them? Cucumber to them is murano and Cu999. Greengo is reigning now. It's why they don't ever imagine any other person can ever sell them. They don't even know the differences. All they know is that they are Lebanese or greenhouse cukes. What am I saying? How can the people or farmers in Shakki or Oyo deep inside forest with no civilization know them? Those ones that eat only cocoyam. Lol.

Sir, leave it alone if you don't have the market. Infact, I have got more than enough growers for it, so I can't absorb any other person at this time. And the guys doing it will hold to it and not leave the market for anyone. You gat market to sell foreign cucumber like that? When marketers and agents even exploit farmers and buy like slicing open field, and they repack, and sell per kg. So, find your market first.

Even, seed sellers can't help you with ideas and ways to sell them. One of the dangers of buying the seeds in Nigeria is that the stocks can stay on the shelf for many months. There is a guy selling one here on nairaland. When he first started, the seeds were germinating like within max of 48 hours. But now, if you buy 50,000 seeds from him, I assure you that not one will germinate. And he is still selling them. I got in touch with the producers abroad, and they said they know the contact number of the guy that he has contacted them that his customers were complaining, and they told him that he was suppose to store in the fridge, but the guy stored just in his shop for many months....lol. The seeds turned dead. Let's be realistic, how many sellers are able to store seeds in cool condition in Nigeria? The way out is to just make sure the seeds are sold fast. Again, seeds in cans last longer than seeds in sachets. That's a trick that Technisem got right. They knew they are selling in Africa. It's way I dumped East West because I store seeds for long too. I don't want to fall into that trap. I made this thread so we discuss, and from discussions issues comes up. It's not about Rank Xerox. It's from experience. And you definitely find someone else comes with his stories to explain it better. I suppose not to answer you at all because of your initial attack and tone. But, it's all good.

Or you know about it, and you are just asking and testing me here. You first sentence means a lot. What's the meaning of "You are good."?

So, I'm referring you to the first principle of Vegetable farming - Market Research 101.

As regards strawberry, first get on with Market Research 101. But see you have just one easy way out: to retail it yourself. If you can supply those road sellers in plastics disposable plates, you are in for some good cash. If you want to really sell it, you find those women and you may get luck with one who can show you where the importers are. Then hook up and get some of the regular buyers. People still buy them. But you will be shocked that they are closer to the borders because it's imported, and you know it has shorter shelf life than grapes, pears, and apples. lol. Just giving you tips. I'm not in that market. If I need to sell strawberry, all I need to do is give samples to my customers.

Strawberry is a cold loving plant, but there are just two varieties that I know do very well. But still you must shade them. And during hot period, it's better you use fog to cool the enviroment. At night, if you can find a way to even create a colder condition for them during fruiting period, yield will be high. So, I suggest you go vertical with it. So you have little space to work on. If you go horizontal, you will not get good yield because you have too much land area to work on. But I don't think I want to go through such stress. It's not worth it at all for me. Will rather go into grapes and build one acre nethouse for it when I am ready. I have done enough pilots that show me the way to go ahead.

I have someone who is working with me, and importing different kinds of fruits - strawberry, rapsberry, blackberry, blueberry, green grapes, purple grapes, pears, apple (2 varieties with different rootstocks to test which is good for the location), passion fruits, and others...about 30 species. I have moved in seedlings many times, and I have done enough pilots. I know what works, and what dont. But it is not an easy job to move in seedlings.

I tell people, forget all the hype on Wambugu apple. Which Wambugu? Let that man be telling lies about. Even Kenyans know the original cultivar. Wambugu that you buy seedlings from and half are dead or bad. And at times, he will not even give you accurate number of seedlings you ask for. He's always scouting around farmers in Kenya to get seedlings. I dont think he's even doing it again, but his children are the ones running it. Who knows Wambugu? Does he own the patent? Semi Arid apple indeed! I am not spoiling anyone, but let farmers be educated. You buy correct seedlings from good nursery, and you get 95 - 100% seedlings that survived the stress.

Even those selling apple seedlings in Nigeria don't graft them. And they sell them at high prices. Some even sell as high as N10,000. Very good business. But presently, I have no such time. I am just elaborating on the necessity to really understand these concepts, and not let old skool farmers deceive us.

1 Like

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2019
Emails Only from Now Onward

After re-evaluating everything that has happened, I have decided not to chat with new contacts from nairaland anymore.

One of the main reasons again is that I have more than enough outgrowers who want to work with me, and I already have their contacts. I will drop emails frequently to notify them opportunities.

I don't have anything to sell to anyone, and I am not in the business of recommending sellers of seeds and equipment. So, don't think I am taking % on referrals. I don't know many of the sellers, and I don't want them to know me.

I want to keep my business and charity work out of nairaland permanently. If you write me, give details. If I am motivated to reply you, I will. The disgraced goddess of Nairaland Agricultural section has more soldiers everywhere. I pray for the deliverance of these souls who st.upi.dly entrapped themselves because of maximum of 40 minutes fun.

Please, don't take the advice of the lady serious anymore. Ignore her permanently. Nothing good will ever come out from her side if she doesn't change. Infact, if possible, tackle her everywhere and blast her out of such threads. That's one of my mission. If I see any thread she bumps into, I will rush her out of the thread with insu.lts. That wea.pon she is using is what I am using. Reverse or counter atta.ck is what it's called. They have had enough smooth ride with me. I was trying not to show harshness, but I have seen it that real aggre.ssion is needed for goats. If we all keep silent, and say ignore them, they will continue. You all should just watch me. I will follow her to any hole on this nairaland and make sure I leave comments that will make everyone understands she should not be listened to anymore. If she pushes me further, she will get what she doesn't expect. Enough is enough. That lady will leave Nairaland by force if she doesn't change. I promise you all that, except she stops atta.cking people. Infact, for the next months ahead, she better not post any suggestion, warning, or advice. If she does, she will understand the gravity of attac.king monikers. She will get back all she has done 7 folds. She will understand how business and reputation are easily dam.aged with her wick.edness. And by the time I am through with her if she does not stay silent, every re.spect around her will be washed off.

What can anyone say about me? That I am in debt? Did I hide that? Infact, that accusser must be ready to tell the whole story from A to Z, and be ready for a real show down legally. I keep my transactions intact. And the flow of comminication, I will release to the right authority. i don't fight such battle on social media. Its real war, I will give such. Even Dangote is owing more than anyone in Nigeria. As long as the intent and the communication is flowing, and the deal was not broken by any farmer, such farmer should be ready to face anyone. Even you as a farmer will realise that they will be the ones running away from you. My advice is that you all be careful with investments money you take. Ritual money is in circulation. And if you allow anyone invest such in your business....hahahahh. you are in for a long trouble. You will be calling investors to meet them to explain about the investment, they will be avoiding meeting with you. They will not even step on the farm for a second. But they are ready to come online and disgrace you. So, farmers, you all better be careful. You will just be struggling with all your knowledge snd skills, and they will be enjoying without working too much, and they will
be threatening you. It's called spiritual exchange of reward of hardwork. Pray that they don't cover your heaven with brass. That my farms failed? Of course, I know the reason they failed at that time. How? When I refused to trap workers and controlled them with voodoo. Do you think strong village elders haven't approached me to help me with such method? That theft is still a challenge for me? When they even stylishly used one of my workers to bury "ju.ju" in one of my farms in the name of scaring off thieves. That anyone who stole would pick the broom placed on the farm and swept till we arrive. I laughed when I heard it, and I chased the boy away. If you love yourself, and you are new, you better be careful where you get land, or where you go farm, expecially in SW, SE, and SS.

If you allow these people tap your destiny, you will just be laboring in vain. Many destinies have been trapped. Many stars have been dimmed. And many visions, dreams, and aspirations are killed in those areas. I hate going to them for favors. They are too deep into strange activities.

Therefore, my good gestures are off the table for nairalanders. I will just answer questions here and leave.

Farming successfully is not by skills and knowledge only in Nigeria. It is the domain and industry for poor. Mining and Agriculture are held to still by the poor in Nigeria. And these poor people are not willing to let anyone surpass them. Don't go and just build a mansion on any farm because you have few change in your pocket. You better look before you leap. Don't go invest very high on farms at the initial stage and let them bury what will destroy the source of your main business. When you don't have peace with the sources of your real business, you will be forced to sell the land you have invested so much in. They will be the one to approach you again that they have got buyers when they know the transaction was done perfectly and they cannot claim ownership.

I can give you 3 failed examples of areas Lagos State government invested heavily on as training ground for farmers. One of the family members of an example told me that it is not possible for Lagos State to continue when it was just few of them that pocketed the money in the family. That they will frustrate the programs. And truly, no farmer prospered in those places. The man told me neatly to never waste my time in such places that I have been good to him, and that is why he told me..I thanked him and walked away. I tested what he said by sending different people to the farms to work. It is always quarrel among farmers there. They don't always agree. No single project prospered, and there are people who are locked up there for years.

If you think I am just formulating these things, I will drop an example here. No one told me anything about this failed place, but the first day I stepped on the farm, I felt it. And after making deep inquiry, I told my boys that it's no. Igbo-Oye in Epe. There is a farm deep there. There are many other centers doing well (Agric YES included) that were started like 10 years in Epe after that site. Two bedroom apartments were built for each person allocated land. Everything wasted. Sir Micheal Otedola started a big project there. Before Ambode repaired the major road from Epe to Ijebu ode, if you get to Majode, that Igbo Oye road had been clean from the days of Otedola, despite bad houses along the road. The mission was to make a clean road down to the farm, link it with the St. Augustine University in the area. Infact, St Augustine was nkt in the picture at that time. But that road stopped at the extreme end of Igbo Oye road. Take note. When driving through this road you will meet an abandoned tractor which was bought for the farmers. Government bought many walk behind tractors for them too. Two abandoned poultry pens, three abandoned piggery pens. Land is in abundant but under utilized. Fadama donated two bore holes with huge tanks for them, and two huge generators. Still noting to show for it. There was a bridge which pillars have been fixed that was to avoid building road on the swampy entrance to the farm, but abandoned, the metals and concrete used for the pillars are decayed. I am sure many know this place. If I am telling lies here, come out and prove me wrong. You better stay off that kind of farm. Young farmers are trapped there and their destin.ies are wasted.

You say juj.u no dey, I pity you. And you say there is no God. Enter Agric and you will know there are gods. But the way out I know is Jesus . This I am very sure of. If you know another way, goodluck with that. Prevention is better than cure. Get small farms near you, work in peace so you don't get slaug.htered into pie.ces. Follow my concepts, and it shall be well with you. Amen!

This is my email: pistotita19@gmail.com
If you have anything to say, send a detailed email.

Thank you all.

5 Likes

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Pistotita:
Emails Only from Now Onward

After re-evaluating everything that has happened, I have decided not to chat with new contacts from nairaland anymore.

One of the main reasons again is that I have more than enough outgrowers who want to work with me, and I already have their contacts. I will drop emails frequently to notify them opportunities.

I don't have anything to sell to anyone, and I am not in the business of recommending sellers of seeds and equipment. So, don't think I am taking % on referrals. I don't know many of the sellers, and I don't want them to know me.

I want to keep my business and charity work out of nairaland permanently. If you write me, give details. If I am motivated to reply you, I will. The disgraced goddess of Nairaland Agricultural section has more soldiers everywhere. I pray for the deliverance of these souls who st.upi.dly entrapped themselves because of maximum of 40 minutes fun.

Please, don't take the advice of the lady serious anymore. Ignore her permanently. Nothing good will ever come out from her side if she doesn't change. Infact, if possible, tackle her everywhere and blast her out of such threads. That's one of my mission. If I see any thread she bumps into, I will rush her out of the thread with insu.lts. That wea.pon she is using is what I am using. Reverse or counter atta.ck is what it's called. They have had enough smooth ride with me. I was trying not to show harshness, but I have seen it that real aggre.ssion is needed for goats. If we all keep silent, and say ignore them, they will continue. You all should just watch me. I will follow her to any hole on this nairaland and make sure I leave comments that will make everyone understands she should not be listened to anymore. If she pushes me further, she will get what she doesn't expect. Enough is enough. That lady will leave Nairaland by force if she doesn't change. I promise you all that, except she stops atta.cking people. Infact, for the next months ahead, she better not post any suggestion, warning, or advice. If she does, she will understand the gravity of attac.king monikers. She will get back all she has done 7 folds. She will understand how business and reputation are easily dam.aged with her wick.edness. And by the time I am through with her if she does not stay silent, every re.spect around her will be washed off.

What can anyone say about me? That I am in debt? Did I hide that? Infact, that accusser must be ready to tell the whole story from A to Z, and be ready for a real show down legally. I keep my transactions intact. And the flow of comminication, I will release to the right authority. i don't fight such battle on social media. Its real war, I will give such. Even Dangote is owing more than anyone in Nigeria. As long as the intent and the communication is flowing, and the deal was not broken by any farmer, such farmer should be ready to face anyone. Even you as a farmer will realise that they will be the ones running away from you. My advice is that you all be careful with investments money you take. Ritual money is in circulation. And if you allow anyone invest such in your business....hahahahh. you are in for a long trouble. You will be calling investors to meet them to explain about the investment, they will be avoiding meeting with you. They will not even step on the farm for a second. But they are ready to come online and disgrace you. So, farmers, you all better be careful. You will just be struggling with all your knowledge snd skills, and they will be enjoying without working too much, and they will
be threatening you. It's called spiritual exchange of reward of hardwork. Pray that they don't cover your heaven with brass. That my farms failed? Of course, I know the reason they failed at that time. How? When I refused to trap workers and controlled them with voodoo. Do you think strong village elders haven't approached me to help me with such method? That theft is still a challenge for me? When they even stylishly used one of my workers to bury "ju.ju" in one of my farms in the name of scaring off thieves. That anyone who stole would pick the broom placed on the farm and swept till we arrive. I laughed when I heard it, and I chased the boy away. If you love yourself, and you are new, you better be careful where you get land, or where you go farm, expecially in SW, SE, and SS.

If you allow these people tap your destiny, you will just be laboring in vain. Many destinies have been trapped. Many stars have been dimmed. And many visions, dreams, and aspirations are killed in those areas. I hate going to them for favors. They are too deep into strange activities.

Therefore, my good gestures are off the table for nairalanders. I will just answer questions here and leave.

Farming successfully is not by skills and knowledge only in Nigeria. It is the domain and industry for poor. Mining and Agriculture are held to still by the poor in Nigeria. And these poor people are not willing to let anyone surpass them. Don't go and just build a mansion on any farm because you have few change in your pocket. You better look before you leap. Don't go invest very high on farms at the initial stage and let them bury what will destroy the source of your main business. When you don't have peace with the sources of your real business, you will be forced to sell the land you have invested so much in. They will be the one to approach you again that they have got buyers when they know the transaction was done perfectly and they cannot claim ownership.

I can give you 3 failed examples of areas Lagos State government invested heavily on as training ground for farmers. One of the family members of an example told me that it is not possible for Lagos State to continue when it was just few of them that pocketed the money in the family. That they will frustrate the programs. And truly, no farmer prospered in those places. The man told me neatly to never waste my time in such places that I have been good to him, and that is why he told me..I thanked him and walked away. I tested what he said by sending different people to the farms to work. It is always quarrel among farmers there. They don't always agree. No single project prospered, and there are people who are locked up there for years.

If you think I am just formulating these things, I will drop an example here. No one told me anything about this failed place, but the first day I stepped on the farm, I felt it. And after making deep inquiry, I told my boys that it's no. Igbo-Oye in Epe. There is a farm deep there. There are many other centers doing well (Agric YES included) that were started like 10 years in Epe after that site. Two bedroom apartments were built for each person allocated land. Everything wasted. Sir Micheal Otedola started a big project there. Before Ambode repaired the major road from Epe to Ijebu ode, if you get to Majode, that Igbo Oye road had been clean from the days of Otedola, despite bad houses along the road. The mission was to make a clean road down to the farm, link it with the St. Augustine University in the area. Infact, St Augustine was nkt in the picture at that time. But that road stopped at the extreme end of Igbo Oye road. Take note. When driving through this road you will meet an abandoned tractor which was bought for the farmers. Government bought many walk behind tractors for them too. Two abandoned poultry pens, three abandoned piggery pens. Land is in abundant but under utilized. Fadama donated two bore holes with huge tanks for them, and two huge generators. Still noting to show for it. There was a bridge which pillars have been fixed that was to avoid building road on the swampy entrance to the farm, but abandoned, the metals and concrete used for the pillars are decayed. I am sure many know this place. If I am telling lies here, come out and prove me wrong. You better stay off that kind of farm. Young farmers are trapped there and their destin.ies are wasted.

You say juj.u no dey, I pity you. And you say there is no God. Enter Agric and you will know there are gods. But the way out I know is Jesus . This I am very sure of. If you know another way, goodluck with that. Prevention is better than cure. Get small farms near you, work in peace so you don't get slaug.htered into pie.ces. Follow my concepts, and it shall be well with you. Amen!

This is my email: pistotita19@gmail.com
If you have anything to say, send a detailed email.

Thank you all.
what is your view on the use of rabbit urine as manure for plants
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Olaleyeabdullah:
what is your view on the use of rabbit urine as manure for plants
Both urine and poo of rabbits are extremely good. They are cold nutrients. You can add them directly to plants. You will enjoy them more if they are fermented, but one must be careful to avoid infection. To use any kind of manure, one must know how to give the right quantity. When I had rabbits at home, I used to fertigate both urine and poo. And I find additional means of adding Mg, more K, and Ca with them.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Pistotita:

Both urine and poo of rabbits are extremely good. They are cold nutrients. You can add them directly to plants. You will enjoy them more if they are fermented, but one must be careful to avoid infection. To use any kind of manure, one must know how to give the right quantity. When I had rabbits at home, I used to fertigate both urine and poo. And I find additional means of adding Mg, more K, and Ca with them.
alright thanks boss
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Lanjonath(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
PietraK:

I make organic fertilizers rich in Nitrogen. You can request for as many bags as you want.

Price and location?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29)

This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday / How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 389
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.