Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) (47754 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos / Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 1:25pm On May 17, 2019
ubunja:
you're truly blind.

Thats like saying fat women are kind. THEY HAVE TO BE KIND because they don't have anything else to compete wth.

Single mothers by nature are loving because they themselves know they are USELESS.

just like broke guys love more. And ugly guys fvck harder. It's a marketing strategy. All these are WORTHLESS.

How are you feeling? Sorry I just had to ask cos you must be living a very SAD life. Plz get some JOY and not HAPPINESS..

thank you
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2019
Evercurious:

How are you feeling? Sorry I just had to ask cos you must be living a very SAD life. Plz get some JOY and not HAPPINESS..

thank you
OH because in your twisted reality truth is a disease

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2019
tintingz:
Why not prove your claims.
are we not clowning around?

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2019
Deji63:

I see how that makes you sad. Even a dog will dump your broke niggar sorry ass.

Sorry bro life served you the dejection and bitterness you deserve.
and if a dog dumps me how is that any of your business Mr I Married A 35 Yr Old Woman?

go to your wife.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2019
Deji63:

What knowledge is in ur pussy filled skull? One moment you are advicing protected sex the next you are spewing about staining anyone with your useless sperm. Ori e ti daru. You need serious help.

I hope you are my height describing yourself a thug if you are anything below 6ft reiterates your stupidity.
Keep up with your fruitless campaigns. Last last na you set weep inside.

When your corpse rot your neighbours will call the govt to come throw your useless body to the dogs. Messed up mofo.
write a post on the beauty of marrying a 35 yr old woman and we see

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Victorisoni3(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2019
ubunja:
you wanted a verse i gave you a verse. Now for the love of goodness SHUT UP!!!
Ha who b dis one again
In your mind you've given me a verse mtweeeeed
Just goan face ya life lemme see road

If you like come n reply dis blog
Very easy, readers take over
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by tintingz(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2019
ubunja:
are we not clowning around?
You're making it so.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Victorisoni3(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2019
tintingz:
Nope I'm not a girl.

I've seen a post of Ubunja using "he" for himself/herself.

Whatever his/her gender is, he's immature and lack reasoning.
Hmm are you kidding me?
so he's a female male!!! wow
What ever all Iss................. His business
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2019
tintingz:
You're making it so.
so let's continue clowning
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2019
Victorisoni3:
Ha who b dis one again In your mind you've given me a verse mtweeeeed Just goan face ya life lemme see road
If you like come n reply dis blog Very easy, readers take over
just shut up. you got your verse. periodt.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by tintingz(m): 5:16pm On May 17, 2019
ubunja:
so let's continue clowning
Not me
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2019
tintingz:
Not me
good bye
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 9:49pm On May 17, 2019
ubunja:
all because I dissed Single Mothers?

Do you even know what sadistic means? Lol.

Dude, single mothers are trash. Hate it or Love it.
Like I told another like you; try marrying a single mother and see if your family will clap hands for you

As for my female moniker: don't I look good in it??mm-hmm? You like?
im done here bro single mothers are trash?see your flawed,dumb and baseless generalization

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 2:31am On May 18, 2019
ubunja:
OH because in your twisted reality truth is a disease

Lolzzz...What truth? All these bitter spills from a distressed and bitterleaf' soul? Guy pls get some joy.. You are too bitter...

Infact I need to run off before I get infected .....Can't stand your type.Sadness everywhere and every moment.. Kaiiii
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 6:44am On May 18, 2019
Evercurious:

Lolzzz...What truth? All these bitter spills from a distressed and bitterleaf' soul? Guy pls get some joy.. You are too bitter...

Infact I need to run off before I get infected .....Can't stand your type.Sadness everywhere and every moment.. Kaiiii
the divorce rate is climbing and the marriage rate is falling while babymamas and STIs are booming and you've the nerve to call me bitter??

pull your head from your ass and know what time it is

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 6:47am On May 18, 2019
Carlyboi:
im done here bro single mothers are trash?see your flawed,dumb and baseless generalization
okay I'll go easy on you.

give me ONE good thing you can think of about a single mother.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 8:16am On May 18, 2019
Evercurious:

you see how senseless you women are? then you get angry when I call single mothers trash: https://www.nairaland.com/5194143/what-happens-ladies-take-injections#78488800
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 8:17am On May 18, 2019
Carlyboi:
this is for you : https://www.nairaland.com/5194143/what-happens-ladies-take-injections#78488800
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Deji63: 1:50pm On May 18, 2019
ubunja:
write a post on the beauty of marrying a 35 yr old woman and we see

Ask the Prince Of England. He married a 37 year old black woman, 4 years older.

Ask those of us who seek a woman's value and not just pussy like you a shallow brained sore loser.

You are dying in miserable oblivion. Hoping but failing to find unfortunate dumb flies that will follow you into the shi.t hole life you live & wallow bitterly in.

Regrets of the past won't change a dumbaas like you but life's lessons will continue to make you bury your sick head in daunting pain & shame which you will be in until the government comes in to come pick up your decayed corpse following your neighbors calls to do so.

You need help. Seriously you do because even wild pigs who should gladly feed on your rotten corpse will reject you following the destructiive taste of your unbelievable level of bitter soreness.

You are going to die lonely and sorry.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2019
Deji63:

Ask the Prince Of England. He married a 37 year old black woman, 4 years older.

Ask those of us who seek a woman's value and not just pussy like you a shallow brained sore loser.

You are dying in miserable oblivion. Hoping but failing to find unfortunate dumb flies that will follow you into the shi.t hole life you live & wallow bitterly in.

Regrets of the past won't change a dumbaas like you but life's lessons will continue to make you bury your sick head in daunting pain & shame which you will be in until the government comes in to come pick up your decayed corpse following your neighbors calls to do so.

You need help. Seriously you do because even wild pigs who should gladly feed on your rotten corpse will reject you following the destructiive taste of your unbelievable level of bitter soreness.

You are going to die lonely and sorry.
write a post.
is that too hard for you or you've nothing to say?

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Victorisoni3(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2019
ubunja:
just shut up. you got your verse. periodt.
Oya come come hold ma mouth skiramatew.................

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Deji63: 2:55pm On May 18, 2019
ubunja:
write a post.
is that too hard for you or you've nothing to say?

I am writing a thesis in my academic field. I don't have time for dumb posts written by gays like you who get sore when they see people living happy lives.

Your problem is poverty, bitterness and a failed life of misery which you will die in.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 3:16pm On May 18, 2019
Deji63:

I am writing a thesis in my academic field. I don't have time for dumb posts written by gays like you who get sore when they see people living happy lives.

Your problem is poverty, bitterness and a failed life of misery which you will die in.
if you've time to write essays of insults you've time to write a post

BABA. WRITE A POST

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Deji63: 6:19pm On May 21, 2019
ubunja:
if you've time to write essays of insults you've time to write a post

BABA. WRITE A POST

Go and fix your messed up existence and stop trying to buy responsible men to your finished side of life. It's not working. You will die in your misery alone. Loser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2019
Deji63:

Go and fix your messed up existence and stop trying to buy responsible men to your finished side of life. It's not working. You will die in your misery alone. Loser.
you married a 35 year old woman. that's the only woman who felt pity for you.

an old expired tissue paper who has been fvcked by lots and lots of men.

but because you're a loser, you're grateful. go attend to her. go to your wife.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Deji63: 2:40pm On May 22, 2019
ubunja:
you married a 35 year old woman. that's the only woman who felt pity for you.

an old expired tissue paper who has been fvcked by lots and lots of men.

but because you're a loser, you're grateful. go attend to her. go to your wife.

I will marry her over and over again. I am and will forever be with my baby girl. Go& swallow sniper and die. Lone homosexual.

Did the Prince Of England,Kanye West, JayZ, J Lo's husband also not find women who felt "pity" for them? You are a sick, dumb fool. Pussy brain. Pussy got UBUNJA badly screwed. You got screwed for life. No money to lavish you made your street aboki your sex mate. grin grin grin

Your problem again? PORVERTY. We are happy in our marriages you are dying in loneliness and wallowing dejection&depression.We will spend on them endlessly, get that? SORE brokie.

You are a homosexual whose life is battered beyond repair. If Ubunja met a 22 year old today, she'd be a prostitute who will be knacking young strong dicks right under your roof if you have any because she'd be disgusted by your saggy flesh and dump you after sucking the coins left of you.

And you? All in your pussy possessed numb skull is how to make every woman who crosses your path a baby mama including a 22 year old because you are in bondage of cursed endless shame.

Your life is messed up. Last last you go commit suicide. Na that one sure pass because na mad woman wey dey roam Yaba left you go see manage fvck last last with your dumbass mentality caused by bitterness and poverty . Finished MOFO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2019
Deji63:

I will marry her over and over again. I am and will forever be with my baby girl. Go& swallow sniper and die. Lone homosexual.

Did the Prince Of England,Kanye West, JayZ, J Lo's husband also not find women who felt "pity" for them? You are a sick, dumb fool. Pussy brain. Pussy got UBUNJA badly screwed. You got screwed for life. No money to lavish you made your street aboki your sex mate. grin grin grin

Your problem again? PORVERTY. We are happy in our marriages you are dying in loneliness and wallowing dejection&depression.We will spend on them endlessly, get that? SORE brokie.

You are a homosexual whose life is battered beyond repair. If Ubunja met a 22 year old today, she'd be a prostitute who will be knacking young strong dicks right under your roof if you have any because she'd be disgusted by your saggy flesh and dump you after sucking the coins left of you.

And you? All in your pussy possessed numb skull is how to make every woman who crosses your path a baby mama including a 22 year old because you are in bondage of cursed endless shame.

Your life is messed up. Last last you go commit suicide. Na that one sure pass because na mad woman wey dey roam Yaba left you go see manage fvck last last with your dumbass mentality caused by bitterness and poverty . Finished MOFO.
your 38 yr old grandma of a wife awaits you. Make babies fast. Her womb is expiring soon....

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Deji63: 11:30pm On May 22, 2019
ubunja:
your 38 yr old grandma of a wife awaits you. Make babies fast. Her womb is expiring soon....

Make babies fast? Hmm? Apparently that's how you had your abandoned replica loser babies by making babies fast. You then turn the women into single mothers, start watching their destinies and campaign aggressively against anyone who wants them. You are a disgusting decay. Your campaigns have become a comic relief, holding NO water at all.

I am a Psychologist running my second PhD and I can see that you are sick and mentally unstable to have that kind of mindset.

If Meghan Markle will be 38 in less than 30 days and just had a baby with the ALMIGHTY Royals who see through quality and not through pussy like Ubunja. Who you be? We have four children already. How about that? Sore loser.

We all had a nice delicacy for dinner. All six of us at the table. I bet you ate bland, stale bread and water ALONE simulteneously writing your bitter campaigns of failure and poverty or chatting up some online hooker for quick NILL BUDGET sex. Sex starved eww.

It's glaring that your bitterness made you lose a chance of a happy home.

Deal with it.

Go and look for the first of the numerous women you. made single mums with your "public tool" of misfortune . Their parents cursed you so you could no longer control your appalling "deadbeatism" It's a spell cast on you donkey years ago. Metusselah quit wishing your bad luck on good guys. It ain't working. You just wasting away. You lost. Waiting for your Vlog. Stop hiding under a faceless forum bitter COWARD. Miseducations my foot. Suicide is what you need.

I envision you as some dwarfish crooked bumpy nosed bitter lonely old man with hairs sticking out in all the wrong places. grin grin grin grin.

Take your campaigns of sore bitterness to hell where your ancestors reside and you ultimately belong. Let me make sweet love to my Missy whilst you masturbate like the loser that you will remain and die as.

A blind man can see through your vile. You are trying too hard but you keep losing as usual. I hope you get you that sniper to end your miserable life of emptiness and pain Ubunja.

According to you "all women are hoes" including the smelly pussied dog that bore you for a fellow dog. Your zero budget hooker daughters who are being fvcked by men your age and over and your sons who will end up bitter ex convict homosexuals worse than Ubunja. tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by tunize(m): 11:44pm On May 22, 2019
ubunja:
you're truly blind.

Thats like saying fat women are kind. THEY HAVE TO BE KIND because they don't have anything else to compete wth.

Single mothers by nature are loving because they themselves know they are USELESS.

just like broke guys love more. And ugly guys fvck harder. It's a marketing strategy. All these are WORTHLESS.
Na where u know reach u talk so.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by tunize(m): 11:49pm On May 22, 2019
dominique:
I don't like the way the poster made it look as if getting married was some form of achievement for the woman. It's a good thing to get married but don't make it look as if your existence is validated by getting a ring.

Meanwhile, some of these men that marry single mothers with daughters are closeted paedophiles (see the way that one is holding his stepdaughter hip in the 3rd photo). They marry such women to gain easy access to their daughters knowing that the women are desperate to keep their marriage and will most likely look the other way while they molest the little girls. I have a lot of respect and admiration for single mums but most of them end up marrying losers in a desperate bid to become Mrs.
hmmm even wen the daughter is within age 1-5 as an instance?
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 12:37am On May 23, 2019
tunize:
Na where u know reach u talk so.
can't even read that crap
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 12:39am On May 23, 2019
Deji63:

Make babies fast? Hmm? Apparently that's how you had your abandoned replica loser babies by making babies fast. You then turn the women into single mothers, start watching their destinies and campaign aggressively against anyone who wants them. You are a disgusting decay. Your campaigns have become a comic relief, holding NO water at all.

I am a Psychologist running my second PhD and I can see that you are sick and mentally unstable to have that kind of mindset.

If Meghan Markle will be 38 in less than 30 days and just had a baby with the ALMIGHTY Royals who see through quality and not through pussy like Ubunja. Who you be? We have four children already. How about that? Sore loser.

We all had a nice delicacy for dinner. All six of us at the table. I bet you ate bland, stale bread and water ALONE simulteneously writing your bitter campaigns of failure and poverty or chatting up some online hooker for quick NILL BUDGET sex. Sex starved eww.

It's glaring that your bitterness made you lose a chance of a happy home.

Deal with it.

Go and look for the first of the numerous women you. made single mums with your "public tool" of misfortune . Their parents cursed you so you could no longer control your appalling "deadbeatism" It's a spell cast on you donkey years ago. Metusselah quit wishing your bad luck on good guys. It ain't working. You just wasting away. You lost. Waiting for your Vlog. Stop hiding under a faceless forum bitter COWARD. Miseducations my foot. Suicide is what you need.

I envision you as some dwarfish crooked bumpy nosed bitter lonely old man with hairs sticking out in all the wrong places. grin grin grin grin.

Take your campaigns of sore bitterness to hell where your ancestors reside and you ultimately belong. Let me make sweet love to my Missy whilst you masturbate like the loser that you will remain and die as.

A blind man can see through your vile. You are trying too hard but you keep losing as usual. I hope you get you that sniper to end your miserable life of emptiness and pain Ubunja.

According to you "all women are hoes" including the smelly pussied dog that bore you for a fellow dog. Your zero budget hooker daughters who are being fvcked by men your age and over and your sons who will end up bitter ex convict homosexuals worse than Ubunja. tongue
you married a woman at 33. go ask her how many dicks she had before using you as landing gear. then come back and tell me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.