Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) (47799 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos / Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 11:45am On May 14, 2019
victorian:

As in ehn? Just look at the way he's hiding his excitement holding the hip of the small girl. I just pity the mum.
May God help her and her child.
lol so now the guy does this single mother a huge favor and yet still he is not even trusted.
I rest my case. Can you say Thankless job?

4 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 11:48am On May 14, 2019
cool cool cool wink cheesy grin cool
Shhhh01:
May God allow ur sister be a single mother. Then u can go ahead and kill her.
cool.AMEN.That shameless thing is in siver pain. U can see it

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Victorisoni3(m): 11:53am On May 14, 2019
Charelsz:
Marring left over iz a no no for me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Can you please explain the word left over

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 11:54am On May 14, 2019
grin cool cool cheesy wink grin sad wink grin
RiyadhGoddess:

May God forgive u for ur comment. I'm sure u r not a female because if u r, u will never call single mothers useless. I would have said u r as useless as this comment but let me swallow back my words
cool
RiyadhGoddess:

May God forgive u for ur comment. I'm sure u r not a female because if u r, u will never call single mothers useless. I would have said u r as useless as this comment but let me swallow back my words
That one is in pain.Person wey bois don drill her to a state of stupor.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2019
ipobarethieves:
grin cool cool cheesy wink grin sad wink grin coolThat one is in pain.Person wey bois don drill her to a state of stupor.
anyone who doesn't agree with your precious point of view must be in pain.

Please!!! Get over yourselves. Even God Himself is not on your side.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 12:03pm On May 14, 2019
Victorisoni3:

Can you please explain the word left over
Food that remains when someone has eaten and had his fill.

In this context: A woman who remains after the Bad Boys have had their fill of sex.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 12:04pm On May 14, 2019
The man looks uncertain about his decision
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2019
VULCAN:
The man looks uncertain about his decision
it's common sense returning to him.
Too late.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ACE1010: 12:10pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
you're truly blind.

Thats like saying fat women are kind. THEY HAVE TO BE KIND because they don't have anything else to compete wth.

Single mothers by nature are loving because they themselves know they are USELESS.

just like broke guys love more. And ugly guys fvck harder. It's a marketing strategy. All these are WORTHLESS.

grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 12:23pm On May 14, 2019
grin sad sad
ubunja:
all I see is emotions and zero logic.

grin
ubunja:
all I see is emotions and zero logic.

U can only make noise online.No lady kal her fellow ladies/mother Useless/h*es the way u do.U are a lil Young boy.Remove dat" F" and be ur truly self..

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by godofuck231: 12:24pm On May 14, 2019
A woman without a man or husband now is like a man without an occupation, grab you own today!

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
no one trips and falls onto an uncondimized Dick.
no sometimes they are lured by pretense look at people’s background before judgement
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2019
ipobarethieves:
grin sad sad ;DU can only noise online.No lady kal her fellow ladies/mother Useless/h*es the way u do.U are a lil Young boy.Remove dat" F" and be ur truly self..
how about you say something RELATED to the topic?

NO POINTS? Mm-hmm.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by freethinker01: 12:25pm On May 14, 2019
capitalzero:

You, your friend and baby mamas are all useless. oniranu radarada.
It seems like your low life is filled with frustration, depression and sorrow, the only place you can vent it is a faceless forum. The only way out of your problem is suicide at least one less idiot will b gone and u won't be missed. Trust me, no one will miss u.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2019
solasoulmusic:
no sometimes they are lured by pretense look at people’s background before judgement
Only the weak hide behind excuses.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by dochenaj: 12:27pm On May 14, 2019
dominique:
I don't like the way the poster made it look as if getting married was some form of achievement for the woman. It's a good thing to get married but don't make it look as if your existence is validated by getting a ring.
Meanwhile, some of these men that marry single mothers with daughters are closeted paedophiles (see the way that one is holding his stepdaughter hip in the 3rd photo). They marry such women to gain easy access to their daughters knowing that the women are desperate to keep their marriage and will most likely look the other way while they molest the little girls. I have a lot of respect and admiration for single mums but most of them end up marrying losers in a desperate bid to become Mrs.
You saw that too. But the man and the girl look very much alike.
He could be her father after all. What do you think?
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 12:32pm On May 14, 2019
grin cheesy
ubunja:

NO POINTS? Mm-hmm.
grin
ubunja:

NO POINTS? Mm-hmm.
we don see ur fowl yansh.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2019
ipobarethieves:
grin cheesy ;Dwe don see ur fowl yansh.
You running on empty?
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 12:37pm On May 14, 2019
Ayotemide:

I know more of Life planning tools than is averagely known, I encourage young people to use them through my Organisation BUT if they fail to and now have a Child on the way; it is not my responsibility to demean, stigmatize or make public ridicule of their choices;

I have seen your many comments and they are nauseating and very insensitive. It is disgusting Misogyny to talk of anyone as useless because they made a choice to fully own the consequences of their decisions.

You are a male with no idea what these many women face; Pick a struggle that you can relate with, Their strength is because elements like you exist in a civilised society anyway.

So yes, STRONG Women.

dnt mind dat yeye thing.imagine a daughter dat kal her own mofa a prosti2,USELESS.Dat one isnt a FEMALE
He just expose himself here..I pity guy he don scammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by TheOmoney(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2019
How come No one noticed the 3rd picture?
Grabbing 'ur daughter' by the waist isn't appropriate!
Single mom just have to be careful with her daughter... the man could be a perv.!
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 12:39pm On May 14, 2019
ipobarethieves:
dnt mind dat yeye thing.imagine a daughter dat kal her own mofa a prosti2,USELESS.Dat one isnt a FEMALE
He just expose himself here..I pity guy he don scammed
so all women must stick together?

I wrote a thread on that. Titled The SISTERHOOD.

4 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2019
TheOmoney:
How come No one noticed the 3rd picture?
Grabbing 'ur daughter' by the waist isn't appropriate!
Single mom just have to be careful with her daughter... the man could be a perv.!
see the price of dealing with a single mother.
See how accusations easily fly.

7 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by myself13: 12:43pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
and you know what's fcked up? ITS THE DAUGHTER HERSELF WHO'LL SEDUCE HIM. I have seen this play out many times before.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 12:44pm On May 14, 2019
grin grin smiley wink cheesy grin cool cool grin grin
zeb04:
product of a useless family. It isnt hard to spot you.

How is your sister tho? The one who has a child for the dead beat.

Your parent should have done everyone a favor. Your self esteem so low, you can’t even stand where men are.

You are a worthless disgrace of a man. Change your monicker ape.

If you check now, your mother is probably the 20th wife. Hahahahahahah. Anything is okay as long as she is not a single mom.

Your mother should be ashamed. Look at her product ....., a useless daughter who is a single mom and an irritating worthless disgrace of a son.

How bad can life be child.

shocked
zeb04:
product of a useless family. It isnt hard to spot you.

How is your sister tho? The one who has a child for the dead beat.

Your parent should have done everyone a favor. Your self esteem so low, you can’t even stand where men are.

You are a worthless disgrace of a man. Change your monicker ape.

If you check now, your mother is probably the 20th wife. Hahahahahahah. Anything is okay as long as she is not a single mom.

Your mother should be ashamed. Look at her product ....., a useless daughter who is a single mom and an irritating worthless disgrace of a son.

How bad can life be child.

we all knw dat the clown is on xpire drug.He a lil boy.i knw his type

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / Swim Instructor's Under Water Pre-Wedding Photoshoot In Abuja / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.