Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) (47812 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos / Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 12:47pm On May 14, 2019
ipobarethieves:
grin grin smiley wink cheesy grin cool cool grin grin :owe all knw dat the clown is on xpire drug.He a lil boy.i knw his type
you must not know about ubunja.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 12:51pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
you must not know about ubunja.
i pity the peepz u don scammed with dat F..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:

Only the weak hide behind excuses.

Some people are innocent happily going about their lives when people come in and plant self doubt. If your prayerful you will discover it and discharge yourself and be renewed by deeper love that’s what happened to this woman not everyone is out looking for a break up.

Sometimes God just shows you that no matter how kind you are it’s worthless to a wayward man or woman they don’t see the value of comfort they Chase value

One time I had to help when dealing with my own problems and it wasn’t easy and you can’t say no because you don’t want to be like everyone else that rejected them

Pray for the one that stays don’t hate if they do

The people who wish you death one day may need a favor and they don’t realize you have to be alive to be able to render it. Being strong is from within I don’t let anyone not even Nairaland people attempt to ruin that foundation of strength. Some guys start well but get entangled with a bitter woman and everything you touch becomes bitter too

Once a mum told me it’s really down to the type of family you have if there was Love it would be easy but if there wasn’t everything will be a competition

I start my days and end my days with God

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by capitalzero: 12:58pm On May 14, 2019
freethinker01:

It seems like your low life is filled with frustration, depression and sorrow, the only place you can vent it is a faceless forum. The only way out of your problem is suicide at least one less idiot will b gone and u won't be missed. Trust me, no one will miss u.
yaba left. dindinrin n din robo. omo ale jati jati.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by kenzosky: 1:11pm On May 14, 2019
zeb04:
your father and mother are probably useless. And the result is your moronic self and your sister who is a single mother to a dead beat.

When God said go and multiply, he wasn’t talk to dumb people like your parent. I hope it stops which you .
There's this thing about mad women speech and comments, they always go out the rail of the topic at hand, most especially if they happen to fall in the category of the mess at hand. I can see my comment took a direct blow at your EGO, eh yaa, sorry, i just pity the innocent man who will feel sorry and marry a single mother like you. Spits.

5 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by zeb04(f): 1:18pm On May 14, 2019
kenzosky:

There's this thing about mad women speech and comments, they always go out the rail of the topic at hand, most especially if they happen to fall in the category of the mess at hand. I can see my comment took a direct blow at your EGO, eh yaa, sorry, i just pity the innocent man who will feel sorry and marry a single mother like you. Spits.
you think this is your sister you are talking too?

Useless dingbat

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 1:21pm On May 14, 2019
solasoulmusic:

Some people are innocent happily going about their lives when people come in and plant self doubt. If your prayerful you will discover it and discharge yourself and be renewed by deeper love that’s what happened to this woman not everyone is out looking for a break up.

Sometimes God just shows you that no matter how kind you are it’s worthless to a wayward man or woman they don’t see the value of comfort they Chase value

One time I had to help when dealing with my own problems and it wasn’t easy and you can’t say no because you don’t want to be like everyone else that rejected them

Pray for the one that stays don’t hate if they do

The people who wish you death one day may need a favor and they don’t realize you have to be alive to be able to render it. Being strong is from within I don’t let anyone not even Nairaland people attempt to ruin that foundation of strength. Some guys start well but get entangled with a bitter woman and everything you touch becomes bitter too

Once a mum told me it’s really down to the type of family you have if there was Love it would be easy but if there wasn’t everything will be a competition

I start my days and end my days with God
so you've resorted to posting self motivation paragraphs on NL?

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by victorian(f): 1:23pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
lol so now the guy does this single mother a huge favor and yet still he is not even trusted.
I rest my case. Can you say Thankless job?

Which huge favour? sad

His mind is even on the little prize, he's holding delicately by his side. Of all places he could hold, is the hips his hands went for. Smhhhh.
Na wa! angry

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 1:24pm On May 14, 2019
ipobarethieves:
i pity the peepz u don scammed with dat F..
judging by your moniker everyone is a scammer to you.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2019
victorian:

Which huge favour? sad

His mind is even on the little prize, he's holding delicately by his side. Of all places he could hold, is the hips his hands went for. Smhhhh.
Na wa! angry
as if I didn't need one more reason to stay away from single mothers

5 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by kenzosky: 1:30pm On May 14, 2019
zeb04:
you think this is your sister you are talking too?

Useless dingbat
Of-course, i know I'm not talking to my sister, because i will never insult my mother by thinking that you are my sister.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 1:48pm On May 14, 2019
grin wink
ubunja:
grin
ubunja:
oponu! U are free to use any name u like but dnt use it to scam boiz like u.Remove dat F is what we ask u lil kiddo

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 1:56pm On May 14, 2019
dominique:
I don't like the way the poster made it look as if getting married was some form of achievement for the woman. It's a good thing to get married but don't make it look as if your existence is validated by getting a ring.

Meanwhile, some of these men that marry single mothers with daughters are closeted paedophiles (see the way that one is holding his stepdaughter hip in the 3rd photo). They marry such women to gain easy access to their daughters knowing that the women are desperate to keep their marriage and will most likely look the other way while they molest the little girls. I have a lot of respect and admiration for single mums but most of them end up marrying losers in a desperate bid to become Mrs.

And if the daughter dare say anything against the man, they accuse her of being jealous Smh undecided
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2019
ipobarethieves:
grin wink ;Doponu! U are free to use any name u like but dnt use it to scam boiz like u.Remove dat F is what we ask u lil kiddo
see how easy you are?
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
so you've resorted to posting self motivation paragraphs on NL?
if it can encourage someone going through a hard time lead them to some self examination and progress why not it’s better than ruining lives

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2019
solasoulmusic:
if it can encourage someone going through a hard time lead them to some self examination and progress why not it’s better than ruining lives
and why quote ubunja?
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2019
ipobarethieves:
I'm not the source of ur misfortune/ bitterness. U son of a drunkard
lmfao.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
and why quote ubunja?

Because you said things that’s odd for a woman to say about another woman
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2019
solasoulmusic:

Because you said things that’s odd for a woman to say about another woman
so there is a code now about what a woman must say about other women?

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2019
ipobarethieves:
well,i prefer to take on ur Father than a lowlife of of dingbat son.U even scribe ur number here to scam peepz.Thief
L.O.L
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2019
ipobarethieves:
U are CONFUSED.Ur fellow bois don drill ur Anus.
lol it always ends with insults

6 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:52pm On May 14, 2019
dominique:
I don't like the way the poster made it look as if getting married was some form of achievement for the woman. It's a good thing to get married but don't make it look as if your existence is validated by getting a ring.

Meanwhile, some of these men that marry single mothers with daughters are closeted paedophiles (see the way that one is holding his stepdaughter hip in the 3rd photo). They marry such women to gain easy access to their daughters knowing that the women are desperate to keep their marriage and will most likely look the other way while they molest the little girls.

See this one's mentality. you're even a moderator and an icon on this forum.. yet, sense = -0

there are some things people would say and we wouldn't look at them because they're inexperienced children.. but this, coming from an old mama like you, is the highest of internet eyesore.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Your choice no one cares
you cared.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 3:05pm On May 14, 2019
cheesy grin wink
ubunja:
grin
ubunja:
Dundee! U don change profile pic to make ur scam legit.I pity the Bois dat pm u..Cornbread

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2019
ipobarethieves:
cheesy grin wink ;DDundee! U don change profile pic to make ur scam legit.I pity the Bois dat pm u..Cornbread
it always ends with insults
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 3:20pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
it always ends with insults
ur own crase start wit insult.And what about fellow Nairalanders U dey insult up/down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / Swim Instructor's Under Water Pre-Wedding Photoshoot In Abuja / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.