Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) (47878 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Observing The Lockdown With My Daughter - Photos / Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2019
Pinuc:
Marry anyone you want to marry, a single mother, a virgin, slay queen, just be sure you are happy with the person. That is all about marriage. I see men who married the most beautiful women ever, running around some ugly girls outside, what actually are they looking for if the beauty is all that matters in marriage. I don't know, but all a man should seek for is a woman that makes you happy, who you will love being around all day all the time. I wish them a happy married life.
the point here is not looks but women with trailers.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ram148280: 10:39am On May 14, 2019
nice post lovely picture and classic background thank you made my day seriously thank you for https://www.compressware.in/2019/05/highly-compressed-android-games.html
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2019
Xisnin:

He is a man but angry and bitter.

my brother, I just see am too. thats why I ended chatting with "him". grin

I hail u, bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
takes a worthless to know a worthless. I'm as worthless as hell. But I can't marry a fellow worthless

that should the worst thing one should say about his or her self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Don't mind her. She's sick up there and in the mind too and really needs help fast

'SHE' is a 'MAN' grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 10:43am On May 14, 2019
kenddys:

that should be the worst thing one should say about his or her self.
that's nothing. Do you know what my moniker means? DOGLIKE cool like trash. I got over myself years ago. I'm not special. And no way in hell is anyone special before me. Only God.

5 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
that's nothing. Do you know what my moniker means? DOGLIKE cool like trash. I got over myself years ago. I'm not special. And no way in hell is anyone special before me. Only God.

realistically no one is without fuckups but calling yourself worthless aint good

but i like the fact that you try to stay truthful to yourself it helps you become better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 10:51am On May 14, 2019
kenddys:

realistically no one is without fuckups but calling yourself worthless aint good

but i like the fact that you try to stay truthful to yourself it helps you become better.
I like this comment.

I will keep it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 10:54am On May 14, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

my brother, I just see am too. thats why I ended chatting with "him". grin

I hail u, bro.
were you debating me or seducing me?
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2019
Ayotemide:

Says the Unku that prefers 'squeaky clean' abortions') over the responsibility and Labor involved in raising a child alone.

Pick a struggle you can relate with abeg; leave this one for the strong women that chose the latter.
strong? When you are even afraid of Injection to prevent? How is being careless with your womb "strong? "

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
So cute; another 6yrs and the daughter will be ripe too. This is what I call double harvest.
and you know what's fcked up? ITS THE DAUGHTER HERSELF WHO'LL SEDUCE HIM. I have seen this play out many times before.

9 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:58am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
you're truly blind.

Thats like saying fat women are kind. THEY HAVE TO BE KIND because they don't have anything else to compete wth.

Single mothers by nature are loving because they themselves know they are USELESS.

just like broke guys love more. And ugly guys fvck harder. It's a marketing strategy. All these are WORTHLESS.

Are you serious at all?
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2019
solasoulmusic:
Nobody chooses to be a single parent and I’m so happy she found love again I hope it’s forever and real and I wish them the best as a family

Maturity is a loving man
no one trips and falls onto an uncondimized Dick.

6 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

Are you serious at all?
well if a woman can get pregnant for a man without so much as him taking a chicken to her parents what hope is there for her?

She is a whôré

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
you know what's easy? USING CONDOMS.

PREVENTING. INJECTION.

get the fvck out of here

You just dey vex.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 11:03am On May 14, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

You just dey vex.
OK I don't know how to read that.
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 11:10am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
strong? When you are even afraid of Injection to prevent? How is being careless with your womb "strong? "

I know more of Life planning tools than is averagely known, I encourage young people to use them through my Organisation BUT if they fail to and now have a Child on the way; it is not my responsibility to demean, stigmatize or make public ridicule of their choices;

I have seen your many comments and they are nauseating and very insensitive. It is disgusting Misogyny to talk of anyone as useless because they made a choice to fully own the consequences of their decisions.

You are a male with no idea what these many women face; Pick a struggle that you can relate with, Their strength is because elements like you exist in a civilised society anyway.

So yes, STRONG Women.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by omonla10(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
you're truly blind.

Thats like saying fat women are kind. THEY HAVE TO BE KIND because they don't have anything else to compete wth.

Single mothers by nature are loving because they themselves know they are USELESS.

just like broke guys love more. And ugly guys fvck harder. It's a marketing strategy. All these are WORTHLESS.
this is the most savagely truthful post I've ever seen in nairaland..don't know whether na thumbs up u deserve or thumbs down walahi

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2019
Ayotemide:

I know more of Life planning tools than is averagely known, I encourage young people to use them through my Organisation BUT if they fail to and now have a Child on the way; it is not my responsibility to demean, stigmatize or make public ridicule of their choices;

I have seen your many comments and they are nauseating and very insensitive. Its Misogyny to talk of anyone as useless because they made a choice to fully own the consequences of their decisions.

You are a male with no idea what these many women face; Pick a struggle that you can relate with, Their strength is because elements like you exist in a civilised society anyway.

So yes, STRONG Women.

empty words. Men give life. Women give birth.

The burden of life has always been on men. That's why it's even men who oppose abortion while bloodthirsty women fight tooth and nail to kill unborn babies.

You have a womb. If you don't watch what goes in you are trash and not diserving of it. You're a liablity to the state.

Do you know single mothers are the single largest receivers of state aid? Do you know 70% of jail inmates are children of single mothers? Do you know??

Single Mothers are the weakest link in humanity.

Don't sell me that "Strong" garbage. They are weak.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 11:20am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
empty words. Men give life. Women give birth.

The burden of life has always been on men. That's why it's even men who oppose abortion while bloodthirsty women fight tooth and nail to kill unborn babies.

You have a womb. If you don't watch goes in you are trash and not diserving of it. You're a liablity to the state.

Do you know single mothers are the single largest receivers of state aid? Do you know 70% of jail inmates are children of single mothers? Do you know??

Single Mothers are the weakest link in humanity.

Don't sell me that "Strong" garbage. They are weak.

Fortunately, I don't seek the validation of a faceless online user.

All the Stats you post are yours to digest and I would not be a party to your pointless and still very disgusting rant on Single women.

Get some freedom from your uncouth bitterness.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2019
Ayotemide:

Fortunately, I don't seek the validation of a faceless online user.

All the Stats you post are yours to digest and I would not be a party to your pointless and still very disgusting rant on Single women.

Get some freedom from your uncouth bitterness.
Another victim of Facts.

Your emotions can't protect you from logic?

11 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 11:26am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:

Another victim of Facts.

Your emotions can't protect you from logic?

To hell with your useless Logic. You should never be allowed to speak where people with empathy and humanity speak, All your talk has been vile and you are sure not getting away with this one.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by zeb04(f): 11:26am On May 14, 2019
kenzosky:

Not any more, make some research, single mothers are no longer what they use to be, they always want to place all the hurts of the past on the new innocent guy whose own aim is to be good to the woman and her child, these days beware of single mothers, they will pretend at first, and when the time is ripe they will pour out their venom. Them non get joy and you can never fill up the hole in their heart.this is a warning.
your father and mother are probably useless. And the result is your moronic self and your sister who is a single mother to a dead beat.

When God said go and multiply, he wasn’t talk to dumb people like your parent. I hope it stops which you .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by Adekunlechozen(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2019
Confusion
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2019
Ayotemide:

To hell with your useless Logic. You should never be allowed to speak where people with empathy and humanity speak, All your talk has been vile and you are sure not getting away with this one.
no world can run on emotions. It will sink.

No country is founded on emotions. Rather Logic. Laws, regulations etc are all formed on logic. Logic stands undefeated forever and ever.

6 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2019
zeb04:
your father and mother are probably useless. And the result is your moronic self and your sister who is a single mother to a dead beat.

When God said go and multiply, he wasn’t talk to dumb people like your parent. I hope it stops which you .
the Train of Emotions rumble on...
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by zeb04(f): 11:40am On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
the Train of Emotions rumble on...
product of a useless family. It isnt hard to spot you.

How is your sister tho? The one who has a child for the dead beat.

Your parent should have done everyone a favor. Your self esteem so low, you can’t even stand where men are.

You are a worthless disgrace of a man. Change your monicker ape.

If you check now, your mother is probably the 20th wife. Hahahahahahah. Anything is okay as long as she is not a single mom.

Your mother should be ashamed. Look at her product ....., a useless daughter who is a single mom and an irritating worthless disgrace of a son.

How bad can life be child.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:40am On May 14, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

'SHE' is a 'MAN' grin grin

He is SICK then

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2019
zeb04:
product of a useless family. It isnt hard to spot you.

How is your sister tho? The one who has a child for the dead beat.

Your parent should have done everyone a favor. Your self esteem so low, you can’t even stand where men are.

You are a worthless disgrace of a man. Change your monicker ape.

If you check now, your mother is probably the 20th wife. Hahahahahahah. Anything is okay as long as she is not a single mom.

good let it all out...

7 Likes

Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ubunja(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

He is SICK then
oh look a doctor on NL
Re: Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 11:45am On May 14, 2019
cool cool cool grin grin grin
Kingkun69:
be looking for virgin you have just exposed ur regressive personality may we never associate with ppl like u
grin.AMEN OOOOO.If i engage dat lil thing in banter,nah ban go follow am..Maybe her man left her go marry a single mum.I wonder who'll marry a confused/ nuisance. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

34 Movies Where The Actors Really Did It / The Girl Helping Me After My Surgery Is Irritating Me Please Help!!! / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.