Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This (14970 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Rextizzle(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

So if they have front and back like African ladies why not be with an African lady?
Because we don't like y'all, it's not every black men that will settle with a black woman, we all have have our differences and specs.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by coolie1: 1:34pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
did I say he must not like?
but all your comments just reeks jealousy
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Pearlyakin(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

Both of Beyonce's mother's parents are black/creole. They aren't biracial. In America, blacks come in many shades because of rape during slavery. She's from New Orlean's "Creole land" both dark, light and in-between.
Okay, now i know
Check this out https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/02/05/beyonces-father-admits-he-dated-her-mother-because-he-thought-she-was-white/
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Rextizzle(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2019
Adonko:
yeah thanks khiaa for heads up grin already got a cute looking gene from both maternal and paternal, I have great love for cute babies, they turn me on I swear ...Rex, tizzle let's go there we are going to change the generation of ugly babies. But wait ooo khiaa as family you fit help me runs one Na I nu go disappoint I swear.

Chaii you wake up and see your cuties you just can't help giving God thanks and loving the mum more cheesy
By the grace of God when my visa is out, i will be right there with those bevy of beauties. besides you shouldn't rely on that khiaa girl, she's an hater.

I will advise you to work on your American visa so you can be with those beauties, if I don't marry a Latino or Caucasian I won't marry. grin

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 1:39pm On May 14, 2019
coolie1:
but all your comments just reeks jealousy
read again and you'll see I'm only concerned FOR THE CHILD WHO'LL BE BORN WITHOUT A FIXED RACE.
pls read again.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't mind AngryNigerian22. Tigers and mountain lions are cute as well.
Excuse me. was i posting to you? you need to mind your business dude

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Deepfeel(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2019
Will want my child to look like me undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 14, 2019
Adonko:
yeah thanks khiaa for heads up grin already got a cute looking gene from both maternal and paternal, I have great love for cute babies, they turn me on I swear ...Rextizzle let's go there we are going to change the generation of ugly babies. But wait ooo khiaa as family you fit help me runs one Na I nu go disappoint I swear.

Chaii you wake up and see your cuties you just can't help giving God thanks and loving the mum more cheesy
grin grin
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
and what good did he do?

Legalized Homosexuality
Inspired Black Lives Matter (what irony. Racism shotup WITH a supposedly black president)
Left America in huge debt.

Mix = Bad
look at you going all emotional like a girl lol.
80% of African countries are run by black people, look at how they turn their countries into Shlitholeundecided Mix kids are not bad, they are cute.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Evangkatsoulis: 1:57pm On May 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
I really envy Mikel obi, jeez! I have always wanted a mixed kids and I'm going to get them. Perhaps, marry a Latina or Caucasian.

I'm already planning to, it's just a matter of time. grin

That thing looks dead average.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2019
JjBankys:
80% of African countries are run by black people, look at how they turn their countries into Shlitholeundecided Mix kids are not bad, they are cute.

facts are now emotional?

you guys just say anything
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

Both of Beyonce's parents are black so why would we have a problem with her?
I thought her father claim that, her mother is white or something undecided
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 14, 2019
JjBankys:

Do you live in Africa...what part?

It all depends on where you live, even in America, Europe, they are ghetto shithole areas...lots of business men, athletes and stars living well in Africa...some people love to be free, not treated like a second class citizen...it all depends on what you do for a living, that determines where you live...where your market is...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
facts are now emotional?

you guys just say anything
i don't care how Obama rule u.s it's none of my business.

i only state that he's the first mix race President of the united state.
you are the one whose going on and on, how he ruined American because he is Mix.undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 14, 2019
distributeinc:

Do you live in Africa...what part?

It all depends on where you live, even in America, Europe, they are ghetto shithole areas...lots of business men, athletes and stars living well in Africa...some people love to be free, not treated like a second class citizen...it all depends on what you do for a living, that determines where you live...where your market is...
Name one African country that is up to standard, apart from South African. undecided
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2019
JjBankys:
i don't care how Obama rule u.s it's none of my business.

i only state that he's the first mix race President of the united state.
you are the one whose going on and on, how he ruined American because he is Mix.undecided

so is that me being emotional or me giving you my fact-based opinion?
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

That right there is a turn-off. How can you be African and be that? I have so much teaching to do. undecided
Pls aunty tell us a story grin grin
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin Who gives a damn. You are funny. grin
you. grin grin grin
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 14, 2019
ubunja:
yar cute outcasts.

Blacks don't want them
Whites don't want them. Just outcasts.
Not like Nigerians accept each other, you just assume shhit like an average Nigerian youth.
You're also an outcast in your country if you doubt me; slap a white man in Nigeria.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by ubunja(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2019
Thehumanlloydl:

Not like Nigerians accept each other, you just assume shhit like an average Nigerian youth.
You're also an outcast in your country if you doubt me; slap a white man in Nigeria.
huh?
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 14, 2019
JjBankys:
Name one African country that is up to standard, apart from South African. undecided
Depends on what you want from life...some are in life to make a difference, some just want comfort...like I said earlier, a lot of rich people live here cos they make money here,and live free, while some don't mind doing menial jobs to stay in a fine country... Africa is beautiful anyway, depends on where you go and live at ...Different strokes
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Martinez39(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
Excuse me. was i posting to you? you need to mind your business dude
I was referring to ubunja not you. You need to mind your business dude.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 14, 2019
Martinez39:
I was referring to ubunja not you. You need to mind your business dude.
but you decide to stick your nose where it didn't belong grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by TimiRume(f): 3:57pm On May 14, 2019
Is it just me or Mikel's girls are not really pretty. They look dead average, it just shows how ugly most people on this forum are and the people in their slumy surroundings. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 14, 2019
Cute Kids kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Martinez39(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
but you decide to stick your nose where it didn't belong grin grin
I was talking to ubunja. You should learn to mind your business dude.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 14, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Cute Kids kiss kiss
indeed they are

1 Like

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

No, it's not undecided One of the founder/leader Sean King is only a quarter black and the guy who fronts the money is Jewish. But no one trusts Sean because he is a liar about his identity. When he first started he said that he was black, then he said his father is black and his mother is white, then everyone found out his father is half black and half white and his mother is white. Why all the lies and denials?
Thanks for explaining.
Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Ayoemrys(m): 6:38pm On May 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
How do you know I'm broke? are you my accountant? you obviously don't know anything, get the fvck outta here cretin. cheesy
that thing dey pain

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by khiaa(f): 7:38pm On May 14, 2019
JjBankys:
I thought her father claim that, her mother is white or something undecided

No, he was like a lot of men on Nairaland in search of white puna. He was brainwashed like a lot of men on Nairaland to believe that having a white woman meant having the ultimate prize so he only wanted white women.

Beyonce mother Tina is very fair skinned so that's what attracted him to her. He thought she was white. Tina being the proud black woman that she is let him know she is black. The rest is history..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by jesmond3945: 7:41pm On May 14, 2019
This thread reeks of self hatred, self imposed slavery and inferiority complex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 14, 2019
khiaa:

No, he was like a lot of men on Nairaland in search of white puna. He was brainwashed like a lot of men on Nairaland to believe that having a white woman meant having the ultimate prize so he only wanted white women.

Beyonce mother Tina is very fair skinned so that's what attracted him to her. He thought she was white. Tina being the proud black woman that she is let him know she is black. The rest is history..
Owk she's black but fair in complexion.

at the bold You know that's not true. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? / Guys What Do U Offer A Woman!! / House Party Gone Wrong, As Lady Is Stripped Naked (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.