Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa (80024 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Dalby(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2019
SageMK:
Damn. This is the ultimate betrayal that can drive a man down to his grave in tears. How can he get over this??

After working hard to serve his father's land, imagine the heart breaking surprise he got. My heart bleeds for him.

But this woman is sick. She's even dreaming of a life with him and the child together! Imagine the audacity??

So the poor man should father a bastard? Never. sad

Let her fúcking go and marry the man that impregnated her. Heartless woman. Thunder fire her stupid mouth.

After God ----) fear women ----) fear marriage.

[img]https://media1./images/94ec8e77f201109a234ae494b82bb514/tenor.gif?itemid=4988274[/img]

My people abeg help me ask her...how demonic can one be...we say the devil the devil and we are looking for a spirit not knowing he is living amongst us

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Hoodbilonia: 9:33am On May 18, 2019
I love that trumpet sound on rick ross song

Pan pan paaaaahhhhhrrrrnnn

Me n pusha t fuckin same hoez

Fuckin d same hoes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZt21oUdHIM

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by networkrecharg: 9:33am On May 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The husband should have visited his wife, even though he is a corper, he was busy smashing gals in camp, his wife was also busy smashing his best friend, rubbish.

U MEAN WOMEN DONT HAVE CONTROL...

WE WILL AVOID U AS ADVISED

2 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by naijapikin04(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2019
How important is sex to you?

GISTS>>>
https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/06/21/important-sex/

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:37am On May 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The husband should have visited his wife, even though he is a corper, he was busy smashing gals in camp, his wife was also busy smashing his best friend, rubbish.

Nah it was bound to happen, it's about control, it could happen after consistent visit from the husband, if she cant fight the urge then its futile, she will fall when the urge comes regardless of the visit.

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:37am On May 18, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l agree, it was a sarcastic comment l made grin

Aiit Bro

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by lexy2014: 9:38am On May 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Is that d way they were smashing u in camp?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by JasonScoolari: 9:38am On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Smile.
Oh dear you don't have to be scared. All you need do is to marry a woman who honors God. Women should also marry a man who honors God. That way, both parties will enjoy a Blissful marriage.
I've seen men who honors God and I've seen women who honors God. Guess what I envy their marriage. Just too Blissful.
Jason dear, you don't have to rush...

Chubhie:

Don't be discouraged by the "glorious" and "tossing" around marbella003 tory. There's someone out there for you grin

AngelicBeing:
Don't be scared, I will give you a good girl to marry when you are ready, she is not on planet earth, she lives in Jupiter and she is a Virgin, she is the Queen of Jupiter tongue
Many thanks friends. cool

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by uselesscountry: 9:38am On May 18, 2019
NYSC is non sense
Why suffer
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Men don't breed kids outside their homes right?

So women now have right to breed children outside their homes too??

The man is head of the family and if the woman isn't comfortable under him anymore, she can leave.

Absolute nonsense..

3 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:39am On May 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Many thanks friends. cool

Smile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Tonyspecial(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2019
if u want to catch the devil, use a woman

2 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by essenceplus: 9:40am On May 18, 2019
Contact me if you need creative graphic designs at pocket friendly rates

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Omonoba1: 9:40am On May 18, 2019
After God, fear women!

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Leriebloom(f): 9:41am On May 18, 2019
sad shocked
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:42am On May 18, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Men don't breed kids outside their homes right?
Just shut the phuck up please!

2 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by AmazingELixir: 9:42am On May 18, 2019
cheesy

Serves him right for falsifying his age just to swindle the country.

Let him find himself another wife with the money he has amassed.

2 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by grandstar(m): 9:43am On May 18, 2019
A Christian brother who rented 3 bedroom flat had his mum and his sister in law with her daughter living with him.

His mum decided to get her own place but when the elders in my congregation found out, they were not in support of it.

They worried that if the mum leaves, he'll be alone on the house with his sister in law and anything could happen. His mum had no choice but to stay until her daughter in law left the house.

Should we not exercise wisdom in such things?(Read Proverbs 27:12)

4 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Dalby(m): 9:43am On May 18, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Being the only son in the family, my mother understandably also put me under pressure, that her time is almost up in this world and she would want to see me bear children before her final exit. That was the pressure that pushed me into getting married before my NYSC. We got married soon after and look forward to a happy family with our kids. But we both agree that she will not “take in” until after my service year”

I don't understand undecided Why not just wait and marry her after service since you didn't want her pregnant then? Or why not get her pregnant since you were already on pressure before going for service Now the story doesn't sound like you were being pressed.

Plus you left a Hoe her starving all months and couldn't allow a Hoe her to visit you for once to get her punnna fed and warmed up. Something that you can rent a hotel for just a night and the story might have been different. Or you so broke you can't afford 3k to lodge per night?? Oh don't tell me you forgot she's a Hoe woman. Why Audu Why

Anyways

Lemme just say your friend understood your old momma's plight better than you did and decided to help. Your friend mike should be awarded unless you want thunder to strike you for not being grateful

Pukesangry

I want to believe that you are being comic about his plight shocked shocked shocked

You left her starving How was she living before her first sexual experience?
If he had impregnated her before leaving, this would have still happened...her sleeping with his friend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
She has had multiple abortions before now with several people, she admits ONLY 4. God actually wanted to really expose her to the world...as difficult and painful as it is my advice to the corper is to find anyway to move on...it is going to be painful, but it is achievable!!!

2 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by mu2sa2: 9:44am On May 18, 2019
What's not surprising about this tale-by-moonlight story is bringing in Mr Devil. People of a particular denomination will always blame the devil for everything. Is it the devil that said you should abandon your newlywed wife and go fvccking about in ogbeni's land? You wanted to "enjoy" your service year before coming to your wife, right? Since you have no qualms about the intimate feelings of a woman you just wed (your so called agreement to postpone preg is a fast one you played on her), the vacuum created has to be filled. Nature abhors a vacuum. Even if mile is a 40 second man, at least he was getting the job done and your abandoned wife was having a whale of a time. Hypocrites should stop pointing the finger at Mr Devil for their failures without producing him/her to defend himself or herself.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by NigeriaBam: 9:44am On May 18, 2019
Agbako......
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Chinashopping84: 9:46am On May 18, 2019
Not so good
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by tellwisdom: 9:46am On May 18, 2019
Oluromantic:
Man weh dey pity women in d name of being a weaker vessel be like mosquito weh dem dey clap for, na the day weh he go dey trapped inbetwn d hands he go know wetin d clap mean. They're crafty and cunning vessel not weaker vessel and shd be addressed likewise.

You talk am finish..Very dangerous set of being. Don't be carried away by their soft moves..

2 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by pek(m): 9:47am On May 18, 2019
A very straight case. Since Mike is unmarried, she should marry him.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:49am On May 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
Guys take note, this is one of the women I was talking about, avoid this one like a plague.
na Dem Bros telemundo brainless hoes.

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 9:50am On May 18, 2019
Guy, sorry for the heart breaks, but please don't fight her. Just leave them be. Pack the few things you have as property in Lafia and straight to Osun or Lagos or Abuja and make a good future out of your life. Move on and find another woman. This is a good life lesson for you. She obviously ain't your wife.

Mike already got a wife naaa. Your wife is Mike's wife. No to just pay bride price remain. So no wahala. Besides how on earth did she even have 4 abortions. Red flag my brother. You just dodged a straight bullet.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over / Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo / Couple's Steamy Prewedding Photos Set Instagram On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.