Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa (80030 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by ityP(m): 2:04pm On May 18, 2019
I no go marry. But I go born pikin. If I give woman belly and na girl, she must abort am.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:09pm On May 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Truth be told, I was thinking of getting married next year but with stories of unfaithful and ungrateful she-goats all over the Internet, I don't think I will take that RISK anymore. Jason is scared, Oh yes I am, I nor want make any idiot come play with my heart like N10 buns.

Stories from Marbella003 (A nairalander) and this one sent a great shock to my spine

To see better girls these days hard, fake one's just full everywhere like Made in CHINA phone.

Don't be surprise that Elias might be using Vaseline to push the temptation away but the ungrateful demon called Tessy was gracing the bed of her husband "Best Friend"

Man, I'm still looking for a way to get that woman, Marbella003, on Facebook if possible.

I still believe Elias made a mistake by going ahead to marry the girl after the previous affair.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Emaprince: 2:22pm On May 18, 2019
pocohantas:

Yea, I bet your friend detached his dick and gave to her before hopping on the plane.

Does this comment mean that you are totally in support of promiscuity in married women?
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2019
where dem de see all this kind story...u Don marry why u no Bleep the woman make she get belle waiting to get a good job what if the good job no come.... is ok sha
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Brightdude007: 2:27pm On May 18, 2019
Does it mean a man can't travel for long for the good of d family. A bit*h will always b a bit*h even if d hubby is far or near. You can't wash off the spots of a leopard. What happened to reporting to the husband wen his friend was crossing boundary. Well a very good bleep resets the brain of an average woman. She begins to c evil as good. Never leave your farm unattended to no matter what. Money is important but family is more important
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Datrealnaijaboy: 2:37pm On May 18, 2019
That kain thing dey Paiiinnnnnn
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Benbelor(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Say it this way.
They take legal dick and that's for the married
What about good girls before marriage?
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by dayoyak: 3:15pm On May 18, 2019
Yeeeeee
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:32pm On May 18, 2019
Benbelor:

What about good girls before marriage?

Sex before marriage is a sin. God will personally monitor this sin himself because our body is the temple of God we are meant to keep it holy
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:34pm On May 18, 2019
Theboss100:
Abeg Mention Those Women That Are Polling Down Stronghold And Will Go To Heaven? So That I Can Put All Of U In Ur Place In God's Order Of Things

It's well
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by MrMacinterchi1: 3:39pm On May 18, 2019
this reporter na real Amibo oooo
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Theboss100(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

It's well
Let Av More Private Discussion On Facebook. U Wnt Regret It I Promise
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:54pm On May 18, 2019
Theboss100:
Let Av More Private Discussion On Facebook. U Wnt Regret It I Promise

Smile. I'm not on FB
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Theboss100(m): 3:58pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Smile. I'm not on FB
Why Naa? Open One Then
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by owila4luv(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2019
dre11:

Corps member returns home three months to the end of national service to find his new wife pregnant for his best friend

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/stabbed-in-the-heart/

immediately i saw that the girl is from Akwanga i knew she was the one that led the young man into sex cos they are that bad! am saying this from experience cos i served in that state.although mike is very wicked! it was better for another man to lay with her than for mike (the best friend)that level of betrayal is not forgivable. also the husband shouldn't have continued the marriage owing to his first experience with the b***h
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by shomutuski(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2019
Davash222:
Women! Women!! Women!!!

I fear who no fear una!

Imagine she said she had abortions four times and the proceeded to say that it was temptations.....

All this lady's aint shvt abeg.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by shomutuski(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Truth be told, I was thinking of getting married next year but with stories of unfaithful and ungrateful she-goats all over the Internet, I don't think I will take that RISK anymore. Jason is scared, Oh yes I am, I nor want make any idiot come play with my heart like N10 buns.

Stories from Marbella003 (A nairalander) and this one sent a great shock to my spine

To see better girls these days hard, fake one's just full everywhere like Made in CHINA phone.

Don't be surprise that Elias might be using Vaseline to push the temptation away but the ungrateful demon called Tessy was gracing the bed of her husband "Best Friend"

I swear to God.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:33pm On May 18, 2019
Theboss100:
Why Naa? Open One Then

I don't need it
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by xendra: 4:48pm On May 18, 2019
Uyi168:
And how come no one is talking about the best friend
because every man is the best friend, and they want to be excused when they impregnate their friends wife. most men I mean

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Theboss100(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

I don't need it
I Dey Suspect U
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Osyxcel(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2019
xendra:
because every man is the best friend, and they want to be excused when they impregnate their friends wife. most men I mean

Fallacy.

How are you?

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Unstoppable97(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2019
Double suffer . looooooollllllll
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Rosarie(f): 5:28pm On May 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Stories from Marbella003 (A nairalander) and this one sent a great shock to my spine.

I hate biased people.they both cheated.if you do it want to marry pls stay single.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:41pm On May 18, 2019
Theboss100:
I Dey Suspect U

It's OK to suspect
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Burgerlomo: 5:41pm On May 18, 2019
maryjames9:
Guy, sorry for the heart breaks, but please don't fight her. Just leave them be. Pack the few things you have as property in Lafia and straight to Osun or Lagos or Abuja and make a good future out of your life. Move on and find another woman. This is a good life lesson for you. She obviously ain't your wife.

Mike already got a wife naaa. Your wife is Mike's wife. No to just pay bride price remain. So no wahala. Besides how on earth did she even have 4 abortions. Red flag my brother. You just dodged a straight bullet.

Well said bro or sis cool
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by JasonScoolari: 5:42pm On May 18, 2019
Rosarie:
I hate biased people.they both cheated.if you do it want to marry pls stay single.
You're irrelevant. Kindly shut up.

6 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Theboss100(m): 5:54pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

It's OK to suspect
Ur Location Is Saudi Arabia. U Speak Ibo Too. Pls Tell Me Something I Dnt Kw
Biko
I Am Not Igbo But I Just Like Them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo / PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.