Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa (80035 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by onadana: 11:56am On May 18, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Being the only son in the family, my mother understandably also put me under pressure, that her time is almost up in this world and she would want to see me bear children before her final exit. That was the pressure that pushed me into getting married before my NYSC. We got married soon after and look forward to a happy family with our kids. But we both agree that she will not “take in” until after my service year”

I don't understand undecided Why not just wait and marry her after service since you didn't want her pregnant then? Or why not get her pregnant since you were already on pressure before going for service Now the story doesn't sound like you were being pressed.

Plus you left a Hoe her starving all months and couldn't allow a Hoe her to visit you for once to get her punnna fed and warmed up. Something that you can rent a hotel for just a night and the story might have been different. Or you so broke you can't afford 3k to lodge per night?? Oh don't tell me you forgot she's a Hoe woman. Why Audu Why

Anyways

Lemme just say your friend understood your old momma's plight better than you did and decided to help. Your friend mike should be awarded unless you want thunder to strike you for not being grateful

Pukesangry

The story looks made up... does not add or makes sense.Fake news.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:58am On May 18, 2019
Hmm

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Westsida: 11:59am On May 18, 2019
Afamed:
I am in my Neighbor room , charging my phone battery... Na dem, run for ya life.

Lol. I can relate bro. Once your woman doesn’t pick up calls by some useless baseless point. Teteh Japa

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:00pm On May 18, 2019
Danfobusguy, from your name I bet you are an illiterate. I don't see a need flexing muscle with your kind. Go and concentrate on your danfo, stop wasting your time here.
Damfostopper:
oloriburuku you are..... oloriburuku you shall be forever....just imagine the nonsense that is coming out from your mouth..... akpara ino
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:07pm On May 18, 2019
Sure avoid me very well, am cool abt it. I made a statement, needless you generalize.
networkrecharg:

U MEAN WOMEN DONT HAVE CONTROL...

WE WILL AVOID U AS ADVISED
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Kwinesther: 12:14pm On May 18, 2019
Haaa!!! Tessy you no do well oo.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by banio: 12:14pm On May 18, 2019
onadana:

The story looks made up... does not add or makes sense.Fake news.

Story may be made up. But the truth is that, worst situations have been experienced by some people.

Life is ....
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by TemmyT002(m): 12:21pm On May 18, 2019
I am freaking shocked mehn!!!!!!
Is this story true sha?
Nawa o
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by TemmyT002(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Being the only son in the family, my mother understandably also put me under pressure, that her time is almost up in this world and she would want to see me bear children before her final exit. That was the pressure that pushed me into getting married before my NYSC. We got married soon after and look forward to a happy family with our kids. But we both agree that she will not “take in” until after my service year”

I don't understand undecided Why not just wait and marry her after service since you didn't want her pregnant then? Or why not get her pregnant since you were already on pressure before going for service Now the story doesn't sound like you were being pressed.

Plus you left a Hoe her starving all months and couldn't allow a Hoe her to visit you for once to get her punnna fed and warmed up. Something that you can rent a hotel for just a night and the story might have been different. Or you so broke you can't afford 3k to lodge per night?? Oh don't tell me you forgot she's a Hoe woman. Why Audu Why

Anyways

Lemme just say your friend understood your old momma's plight better than you did and decided to help. Your friend mike should be awarded unless you want thunder to strike you for not being grateful

Pukesangry

Mtchewwee. Nawa o
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by WeRblessed(f): 12:29pm On May 18, 2019
Davash222:
Women! Women!! Women!!!

I fear who no fear una!

They both are wrong you know
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by KenModi(m): 12:30pm On May 18, 2019
Davash222:

Just shut up!!

When a fool doesn’t have an answer to your water tight arguments/questions, he resorts to insults.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by safarigirl(f): 12:33pm On May 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
Just read the excuse that the wife was giving, just shows how useless most women think.

I don't understand the way men live together with women all in the name of marriage, unfaithfulness, sadness and suffering are the qualities of most marriages.

Baby mama should be a better option than this crap called marriage
it is the same way women live with useless men all in the name of marriage and faithfulness.The same men that will sleep with everybody from their church member to maids and family members.

So many prosititutes and gigolos with no sense of morality or loyalty parading themselves as life partners. This generation is useless, and it is all because you have all chosen to have sex without fulfilling what comes with it.

Dirty animals everywhere, keep rutting away their lives until they are old and realize there is more to life than a one-minute orgasm.

2 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by mechanics(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2019
Too bad, why the rush, he should have waited till he passed out from youth service, he shouldn't have bought into the pressures of his relatives and friends because they won't be there when he has problem, he should just forgive his wife and accept her back.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2019
I Promised To Make It Nollywood Film
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by insperyadyou: 12:47pm On May 18, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Anyways

Pukesangry
u are correct, he could av been allowing the wife to be visiting him on a regular basis. He cant say he couldn't afford 2500 or 3000 to lodge the wife in a cheap guest inn around where he was serving considering it was still a new marriage. He could av looked for where she should av done her I.T there at Osun, which was very possible. I guess she was kind of lonely. Besides, she must av thought her husband was cheating on her over there. It is painful but the both of them is to blame on this issue, leave mike alone.

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by lovemaths(f): 12:51pm On May 18, 2019
Even soldiers in the Holy Bible are allowed to spend one year with their wives before going to battle. How dare you leave her her untouched. Married couples should live together in the first year of their marriage. Prevention is better than cure. This kind of betrayal is like Psalm 41:9.

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by StevenOba: 12:57pm On May 18, 2019
Audi is a very stupid sombori. You think say na wood you leave for Lafia abi. And why didn't you just wait till after the service to marry her or better still knock her up. The wife sef na hoe tay tay so I have nothing to say to her after all she just exhibited her real character. So one point to her for keeping it real grin
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:12pm On May 18, 2019
Theboss100:
This One Don Lose Her Own Since The Days Of Moses
SMH
No Pity

Yes I'm not a Virgin.
Being a virgin is not a criteria to be successful in life and above all, Being a virgin is not a criteria to make heaven.
Are you OK now?

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by bigcasava1(m): 1:14pm On May 18, 2019
dre11:

Corps member returns home three months to the end of national service to find his new wife pregnant for his best friend

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/stabbed-in-the-heart/

hmm this sound like a nollywood movie. To God be the glory
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Theboss100(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Yes I'm not a Virgin.
Being a virgin is not a criteria to be successful in life and above all, Being a virgin is not a criteria to make heaven.
Are you OK now?
Is Fornication Not A Criteria To Go To Oblivion? Abi U Don 4get Rev. 21vs8? My Sister Think Abt The End And Be Sober. May God Help Us ALL. AMEN
HAVE A NICE DAY MA'AM
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by IvarTheTerrible: 1:16pm On May 18, 2019
Chomsky1967:

Plus the one that impregated twin sisters who were his step daughters. You are one of the few with sense on this thread

LOL. I remember that one. Was so ludicrous even as a headline, i didn't bother to click it grin

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by ledaman: 1:17pm On May 18, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Those ones you don't have to take them serious.. They are meant to be shagged ruthlessly, ravaged and dumped in a trash can angry
One bottle of Hennessey for you!
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Josephjuilet(f): 1:18pm On May 18, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
hmmm....no faithfulness anywhere..all I see are backstabbers and cheats!!..marriage is scam..babymama. is a goal

josephjuliet
women are like farms uhat should continually cleared and nurtured. Otherwise beasts and bushes will take over. Audu should be blamed. He left his wife for too long. So you Audu you couldnt appeal to your room mates to squat elsewhere. Some women have high libido like wise men. Tesy God wil give you the grace and show you mercy. Stay strong

2 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Benbelor(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

A good girl don't have to be a virgin
Good girls don't take dick
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by babyfaceafrica: 1:37pm On May 18, 2019
Josephjuilet:

josephjuliet
women are like farms uhat should continually cleared and nurtured. Otherwise beasts and bushes will take over. Audu should be blamed. He left his wife for too long. So you Audu you couldnt appeal to your room mates to squat elsewhere. Some women have high libido like wise men. Tesy God wil give you the grace and show you mercy. Stay strong
a married woman that slept with his husband friend did the right thing abi...?...continue
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by ghettochild4u(m): 1:37pm On May 18, 2019
Na women go kill men las las o if time isn't taken..
How u go love man come go Bleep him best friend
To marry dey fear me..
I did introduce my ex wife to a friend in California.. Boom rest is history.. Same Here in s.a...
Dating this girl online.. We never see.. Then we been planning to see.. Next I know
She had sex with a friend in Pretoria...
She eventually told since her guilt was killing her...
Me now still playing along sha...
Telling her I have forgiven her...
Once she Comes over to Durban.. I take my share .. We eqaul ooo.. I remove her from marriage plans... Even tho I said all those marriage shenanigans to make I believe I want more than Bleep..
Who go marry south Africans. when at the end.. U can't claim the kids unless u wan donate pikin for southie government
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:40pm On May 18, 2019
Benbelor:

Good girls don't take dick

Say it this way.
They take legal dick and that's for the married
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:45pm On May 18, 2019
[quote author=Theboss100 post=78496976] Is Fornication Not A Criteria To Go To Oblivion? Abi U Don 4get Rev. 21vs8? My Sister Think Abt The End And Be Sober. May God Help Us ALL. AMEN
HAVE A NICE DAY MA'AM[/quote

There's what is called Remission of Sins.
Sins committed before accepting Christ when confessed are forgiven. Such person will be welcomed in heaven.
You can't live in sin and expect God's grace to abound. Fornication is a sin that will prevent a person from going to heaven but the person confess and repents of it and then live a holy life, my dear the person will be welcomed in heaven.
Read and understand well bro.
God didn't say only virgins will go to heaven lol
Lot's of great women of God never married as a virgin yet today they are pulling down strongholds, they are moving mountains etc.
He is a merciful God...
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Damfostopper(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Danfobusguy, from your name I bet you are an illiterate. I don't see a need flexing muscle with your kind. Go and concentrate on your danfo, stop wasting your time here.
I spit on your grave

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 18, 2019
I can swear with my prolific balls that this is a Hints Magazine-Inspired work of fiction.

Don't allow those censored pictures to deceive you.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Brightdude007: 1:53pm On May 18, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Anyways

Pukesangry
Not surprised as your comment
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Theboss100(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2019
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=78497800][/quote] Abeg Mention Those Women That Are Polling Down Stronghold And Will Go To Heaven? So That I Can Put All Of U In Ur Place In God's Order Of Things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo / PIC: When Your New Chick Says She's Coming Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.