Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa (80041 Views)

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by SirLakes: 10:46am On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Watch what you pray for
Aiit,

it is very difficult to train a girl child yunno undecided
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by oduademonest: 10:46am On May 18, 2019
Kini big deal

Dido lobi
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:46am On May 18, 2019
Agwoden:

Na them be this...

grin grin
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:47am On May 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The husband should have visited his wife, even though he is a corper, he was busy smashing gals in camp, his wife was also busy smashing his best friend, rubbish.
Your evidence
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:50am On May 18, 2019
obembet:
"I can’t explain actually how Mike, his closest friend, find his way into me. He actually lured me to his house after an outing. And truly, he was good in bed, which attracted me to make it regularly.

“Mike was so good in bed he soon wiped the memories of my husband’s touch from my mind. I lost control of myself. We had sex every day after he closed from work. I always joined him after I closed from my place of work where I was doing my IT. We had sex daily, including weekends for two months; I soon forgot that I was actually a married woman."

Its well
Cute dp! But fear women!!!
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2019
cheruv:
Too bad Sha that this happened... grin
But seriously I'd blame the guy... You saw signs that you were hanging out with an "akwụna"... Yet you persisted kos you felt you loved her and she showed you that she has "changed"... Some guys are just too stupid when it comes to women cheesy
Another way am looking at it is that God used this incident to expose your so called wife to you so that you can finally be free of her and her harlotry... Kos if this hadn't happened this way, you might end up answering father for someone else's biological children.
That's why I always say, "loving women is a foolish endeavor men seek to embark on.. women are meant to be controlled not loved". undecided

I salute u bro. Well done sir

2 Likes

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Coolgent(m): 10:54am On May 18, 2019
Excuzeme:

Did l hear you say "beside your old man"?

What if your old man is one Agbaya "Letter-Write" from Otta, or did you not read the confession of his own child about how she dey nack im Son's wife? grin grin

Bottom line is that if you marry a LovePeddler, even if you lock her up inside Cupboard, she will chisel a hole at the back where Nackson can push a D!ch up her hole
. undecided undecided
grin undecided
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:55am On May 18, 2019
The story might be fake tho!!!

To much brazen confession there!! !

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by OsuGanja(m): 10:56am On May 18, 2019
Guruindahouse:
How is much?

Good morning chief,the pups are 55k
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by deavicky(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2019
Too lengthy I couldn't read at all. I'm just wondering where he is serving that made him leave his wife for that long to have allowed this to happen
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Brightest04(m): 11:02am On May 18, 2019
She is not your wife neither going to be a faithful one to any man.
Forget her and move on,your own wife will come.And for now there is no need telling your mother about it.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by wonder233: 11:02am On May 18, 2019
Classic female comment...this is always what they have to say to things like this
LilMissFavvy:
The husband should have visited his wife, even though he is a corper, he was busy smashing gals in camp, his wife was also busy smashing his best friend, rubbish.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by yemitexcel(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2019
Different people with different story.... Mine is more complicated than this and when am coming out I don't know, only God knows...... Fear women please and flee from iniquities
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by sheller(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
Guys take note, this is one of the women I was talking about, avoid this one like a plague.

chim ooo NA DEM
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by sheller(m): 11:15am On May 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

True definition of
NA DEM
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by sheller(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2019
after God !!!!
fear woman!!!
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2019
In this Era we live in eh. I swear friendship is so overrated not yo even talk of best friends. This days naija men are way more bitchy than females and they backstab and betray without concience

I recently got betrayed by one of my tight friends this boy i loved like a brother yet i never knew was an enemy plotting my downfall; this is somebody that benefits from the friendship way more than i do. Yet he still had the guts to betray me, try to slander my image and lie about me for absolutely nothing.

If you must be friends with niggers dis days then you guys need a very strong boundary and also lack of trust

The boy taught me a huge lesson and since i dont let my guard down for any motherfucker

I had rather have a dog or even a goat or any other animal than have a best friend.

Choose loyalty instead of love
Choose acquaintances and random niggers over best friend or any of that shit
Finally trust no one
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by bluecircle470: 11:18am On May 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Oooppps, like I care.

You’re one of them abi..
Shameless girl
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by PaulAris: 11:20am On May 18, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
some ladies are just dogs
Nah!
Men are dogs, its only right for the Women to be b*tches.

And believe me, I am wondering why guys on here are surprised and making a fuss bout' her actions.
I mean after they claim to know the grotesque nature of women.

Somethings can never change, and it includes the disposition of pleasure in Man and Woman.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by tydi(m): 11:25am On May 18, 2019
ishawlar:
The friend too his on is nysc serving under is friend's wife company

And your Mr English collided with a truck loaded with cement along Benin ore road and he died he is survived by none.. Rip Mr English
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by euchariadavid(f): 11:31am On May 18, 2019
hmmm... I really felt pity for this guy... his best friend betrayed him and his wife does not trust him.. so pity...
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by OdenKelechi(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2019
Fear women o!! After they'll be acting like it's men that like Bleep pass
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:39am On May 18, 2019
SirLakes:

Aiit,

it is very difficult to train a girl child yunno undecided

Yes. That's why you should prayerfully train up a child in the way of the Lord from the womb till they are old. They will never depart from it.
I've seen Lot's of kids and teenagers bask in the Lord and sometimes I wish I could turn back the hand of time to my child and teenage hood to correct some mistakes I made back then. Those kids and teenagers are just what I wish for...
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Amanda4life: 11:41am On May 18, 2019
[quote author=Davash222 post=78487483]Women! Women!! Women!!!

I fear who no fear una! [/quote

Meeeeeeeeeen.]
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by olamakinde(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Men don't breed kids outside their homes right?
shut your trap
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:45am On May 18, 2019
Takeaways...

1.The guy married a hoe. A hoe who has even had previous abortions, and kept this one because of fear.

Never marry a hoe UNLESS....she has changed. Hoes can change. I have seen that. But most of them don't.And even the ones that I have seen change are the ones who got REALLY born again...BORN AGAIN christians.

And the advice goes for girls. Don't marry a male hoe. Yes, there are male hoes. And like their female counterparts...unless God resets their brains...they are hoes.

2.All the people in this story are Christians.

Many of us Christians read the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wife, and refuse to learn anything. We just dey treat am like fairytale...forgetting that it really happened....and the reason why Joseph resisted Potiphar's wife was not because religion...but because Potiphar had bought him as common slave and raised him to be something....head steward.

See Mike...he went and slept with his friend's wife. Now that the woman is carrying pregnancy for him....he don bail. The man should come and carry his child and the child's mother. Make him no end like one friend of my father who had pikin outside, and when the pikin reached 18, pikin come go im papa's house...and tell im papa...Papa, I don land o! (Of course Papa had no choice but to welcome the child....to the sorrow of his wife and children)

What am I saying...

RESIST sexual temptation. The woman did not resist temptation. Mike did not resist temptation. See wetin don happen. Someone's wife is carrying another man's child. Even before Christianity and Islam came here, that was an abomination.

Just shows that Christians in Nigeria are not serious about our faith. Everyday we call Muslims and atheists all sorts of names, and yet the sin we commit pass the one wey atheist commit., wey Muslim commit.

3.The hoe should pack out of the man's house. And go and meet Mike. Make Mike marry the hoe. Na im pikin she dey carry. If he no carry the pikin now...na so him go carry am 20 years from now....and him no go like am at all.

Nigerian Christians need repentance.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Theboss100(m): 11:46am On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

A good girl don't have to be a virgin
This One Don Lose Her Own Since The Days Of Moses
SMH
No Pity

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Enjoymentlady: 11:46am On May 18, 2019
No matter what, don't leave your wife too long without sex. Am a married woman whose husband works in a place that takes me 5hrs to reach. But when I need it, I go on the journey to him and get it. Please men, try to meet up with your wives. Temptations are real

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:48am On May 18, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Men don't breed kids outside their homes right?

I apologise on behalf of those jokers who told you to shut up.

Men do do as you said...and yes, I have seen it.

Like this story. Mike has a child outside. And he does not want to take responsibility for it. Anyway...some day, chickens are gonna come home and roost on someone's house....and I mean the chickens are going to be giant 30 foot mutant types... .......
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by sandra50(f): 11:55am On May 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Truth be told, I was thinking of getting married next year but with stories of unfaithful and ungrateful she-goats all over the Internet, I don't think I will take that RISK anymore. Jason is scared, Oh yes I am, I nor want make any idiot come play with my heart like N10 buns.

Stories from Marbella003 (A nairalander) and this one sent a great shock to my spine

To see better girls these days hard, fake one's just full everywhere like Made in CHINA phone.

Don't be surprise that Elias might be using Vaseline to push the temptation away but the ungrateful demon called Tessy was gracing the bed of her husband "Best Friend"
There are good women but hard to find...my husband is the luckiest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos / Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.