Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa (80336 Views)

Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by dia4iam(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2019
Must be very painful. No wonder the elders say the relationship between penis and vagina is stronger than the relationship between fire and gunpowder. The tessy girl is better off a single mother though, minding the number of past abortions. More reason why the husband should be thankful things happened the way it did...
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:53pm On May 18, 2019
Theboss100:
Ur Location Is Saudi Arabia. U Speak Ibo Too. Pls Tell Me Something I Dnt Kw
Biko

I Am Not Igbo But I Just Like Them

I am confirm omo Yoruba but a lot of people call me Igbo lol
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Theboss100(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

I am confirm omo Yoruba but a lot of people call me Igbo lol
U Mean Asin Afonja? Wow, Cone Head Thats Nice. Lol Maybe Ur Mum Is Ibo Woman.
Is That Ur Number? On Ur Siggy
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Chomsky1967(f): 7:20pm On May 18, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

LOL. I remember that one. Was so ludicrous even as a headline, i didn't bother to click it grin
I shook my head all through the very long torturous read. When I was done I asked myself "who send you?
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Benbelor(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Sex before marriage is a sin. God will personally monitor this sin himself because our body is the temple of God we are meant to keep it holy
We are on the same page, I just wanted to hear your views. But really they are many goods girls who arent virgins; same way they are badt girls who are virgins out there. Vamos!
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by XklusivGistBlog(m): 7:54pm On May 18, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Truth be told, I was thinking of getting married next year but with stories of unfaithful and ungrateful she-goats all over the Internet, I don't think I will take that RISK anymore. Jason is scared, Oh yes I am, I nor want make any idiot come play with my heart like N10 buns.

Stories from Marbella003 (A nairalander) and this one sent a great shock to my spine

To see better girls these days hard, fake one's just full everywhere like Made in CHINA phone.

Don't be surprise that Elias might be using Vaseline to push the temptation away but the ungrateful demon called Tessy was gracing the bed of her husband "Best Friend"

End of discussion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Fanbee: 8:30pm On May 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The husband should have visited his wife, even though he is a corper, he was busy smashing gals in camp, his wife was also busy smashing his best friend, rubbish.
o

Hoelosho spotted!!!!�
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Cityguy: 8:51pm On May 18, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Being the only son in the family, my mother understandably also put me under pressure, that her time is almost up in this world and she would want to see me bear children before her final exit. That was the pressure that pushed me into getting married before my NYSC. We got married soon after and look forward to a happy family with our kids. But we both agree that she will not “take in” until after my service year”

I don't understand undecided Why not just wait and marry her after service since you didn't want her pregnant then? Or why not get her pregnant since you were already on pressure before going for service Now the story doesn't sound like you were being pressed.

Plus you left a Hoe her starving all months and couldn't allow a Hoe her to visit you for once to get her punnna fed and warmed up. Something that you can rent a hotel for just a night and the story might have been different. Or you so broke you can't afford 3k to lodge per night?? Oh don't tell me you forgot she's a Hoe woman. Why Audu Why

Anyways

Lemme just say your friend understood your old momma's plight better than you did and decided to help. Your friend mike should be awarded unless you want thunder to strike you for not being grateful

Pukesangry
Strong points you made actually just that the last paragraph detracted from the accolades.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Cityguy: 8:54pm On May 18, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
very painful but how do we deal with this matter now
Honestly sad but 'we' don't need to deal with it. It is Audu's.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Fourwinds: 9:09pm On May 18, 2019
obembet:
"I can’t explain actually how Mike, his closest friend, find his way into me. He actually lured me to his house after an outing. And truly, he was good in bed, which attracted me to make it regularly.

“Mike was so good in bed he soon wiped the memories of my husband’s touch from my mind. I lost control of myself. We had sex every day after he closed from work. I always joined him after I closed from my place of work where I was doing my IT. We had sex daily, including weekends for two months; I soon forgot that I was actually a married woman."

Its well
that was the power of Kondo.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Princesoboby: 9:11pm On May 18, 2019
Seriously I DNT really knw wat to say abt this woman that had four abortion n didn't even tell d guy.. Yet d guy ppaid ur bride pride married u d way a virgin wud be married n yet common sense did not tell dis woman DAT she is very n over used already n bin managed... The thunder DAT will fire her in all her years in this life is still waiting for her... Any tin under skit are only meant for pleasure and bearing of children.... I d words of my father hole na hole.... God if it is left for me only I wud rather have them on contract basis bear my children care for dem till dey are 18yrs of old then u find ur way out of my life n dat of my kids with ur fat pay...
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Fourwinds: 9:29pm On May 18, 2019
zeb04:
No sex for one year?
I hope the man was faithful through out that one year period. If not serves them right.
hmmmmmm....hope you go fit hold body
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Fourwinds: 9:30pm On May 18, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Chai...money follow cause this problem
true talk
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:31pm On May 18, 2019
Benbelor:

We are on the same page, I just wanted to hear your views. But really they are many goods girls who arent virgins; same way they are badt girls who are virgins out there. Vamos!

It's well

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:32pm On May 18, 2019
Theboss100:
U Mean Asin Afonja? Wow, Cone Head Thats Nice. Lol Maybe Ur Mum Is Ibo Woman.
Is That Ur Number? On Ur Siggy

Smile Yes
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by royalamour(m): 9:38pm On May 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Morafuckker........if you were born of a WOMAN try it. Look at you, how can my comments eat you up so badly? If it's pains you so much, go and drink sniper, you are useless to humanity, and had better be 6feet below the earth surface, scallywag. Take note, that I am about to ignore you, cuz I can't stoop so low to exchange words with a Stark illiterate, numbskull!

Lol... Whatever you need to tell yourself.

I already know your IP address and that's OK.

We are coming.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by laurelbae(f): 11:32pm On May 18, 2019
Fake story.. Next!!
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nisnud10: 2:37am On May 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Truth be told, I was thinking of getting married next year but with stories of unfaithful and ungrateful she-goats all over the Internet, I don't think I will take that RISK anymore. Jason is scared, Oh yes I am, I nor want make any idiot come play with my heart like N10 buns.

Stories from Marbella003 (A nairalander) and this one sent a great shock to my spine

To see better girls these days hard, fake one's just full everywhere like Made in CHINA phone.

Don't be surprise that Elias might be using Vaseline to push the temptation away but the ungrateful demon called Tessy was gracing the bed of her husband "Best Friend"

Ordinarily, I don't comment on NL. I just read stories and leave. But yours pushed me to comment. I can say this is my first time of commenting on NL.

Interestingly, I landed in this page via a referral link you posted on another page with related story. My brother, I must tell you that regardless of what anyone is telling you - marriage is not a must. A sane person should start re-philosophising his thoughts about marrriage considering the prevailing promiscuity and waywardness of lovers these days. I've read stories-countless of it. And I can say your fear is justified.

These generation just so happens to be one where love has gone into extinct. Everyone wants to outsmart their partners to fulfill their momentary sexual desire, not minding the consequences.

Personally, I feel marriage is an obsolete philosophy and it might not fit into the dynamics of the present generation. No one wants to be committed or consistent any longer.

In this world of absurds, retaining one's happiness and sanity is the greatest thing you can do for yourself. If you think you can get happiness in marriage. Go for it. And if you can't. it's not a must.

Gracias!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:08am On May 19, 2019
You talk too much, I dare you to try it. You think everyone you see here is some toy you can temper with, if you don't do as your words says, then you are not a man, but a weakling.
royalamour:

Lol... Whatever you need to tell yourself.

I already know your IP address and that's OK.

We are coming.
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Akuruoulo(m): 8:25am On May 19, 2019
QueenSekxy:
This Mike must be a German machine. cheesy grin

Cheating became rampant for women when the cheating is in our nature people abi we are polygamous in nature people thought it's their right.

I don't support cheating in anyway, just an observation.

women suffer the outcome the most.
they should use their head well
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Guruindahouse(m): 8:39am On May 19, 2019
Ok. I will contact you when I need one. Hope I can get one like this in future.
OsuGanja:

Good morning chief,the pups are 55k

1 Like

Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by loswhite(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2019
Kobicove:
Van the guy swear that he too did not smash girls will in camp to hi NYSC?
are you sure you are a male or a male in pussy clothing...lol
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by loswhite(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2019
martineverest:
it's 50-50..the man was also sleeping with female corpers too
when I see male type this rubbish I just smh...oya 50-50 make she carry her baby go na...lol
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by royalamour(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You talk too much, I dare you to try it. You think everyone you see here is some toy you can temper with, if you don't do as your words says, then you are not a man, but a weakling.

Ok
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by OsuGanja(m): 10:55pm On May 19, 2019
Ohraykon:
ow much wars ur location too?

Good day,location is Ibafo
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by AlphaTaikun: 2:54pm On May 16, 2022
dre11:

Corps member returns home three months to the end of national service to find his new wife pregnant for his best friend

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/stabbed-in-the-heart/
Oh wow, so this girl couldn't
even have the decency to use
basic contraceptives after all the abortions she had earlier done
(with all the STDs out there).

How daft!

Never rush into getting married when you're not financially and
mentally ready or stable as a young man. Period!
Re: Best Friend Impregnates Corper's Wife In Lafia, Nasarawa by Nobody: 7:26am On May 17, 2022
netflicks:
Stories that touches the heart...

Point to note: don't leave ur woman for too long

If u jack her very well she will always ask for more

Finally trust no one not even yourself...

oga, more sex isn't going to stop a LovePeddler!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Lady Sexually Harasses A Man On The Road, Twerks On His Joystick / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.