Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Caught My Fiancée Cheating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating (64608 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by saasala(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2019
annford:
My brother, from what you've written, I could easily deduce that you want to marry her. Can you marry someone who cheated on you in the past? Can you stay married and never have to worry about being cheated in again by your wife? Can you stay married to her without ever having to remind her of her dirty past? Would you go in with the relationship just because her mom is begging or because you still love her? The above questions are questions you should ask yourself and answer as well. Relationships are not for the weak and you need to be ready for whatever results you might get. Secondly, I've spent 5days with a woman In a Hotel in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State and nothing happened between us! About her spending the night in a hotel with another again and nothing happened, she might just be saying the truth. Don't be in a relationship with someone out of pity or reward for what ever reason but because you love the person and want to get your life improved and equally improve the other party. You seem to even be in the relationship because of her parents and not because you love her. Find out what you love about her and if that drives you, stay but if negative, then take your leave. Don't force it.

@bolded

One or more of these 3 things:
1) She is ugly as fvck
2) You are ugly and broke
3) Either or both of you is gay

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:20pm On May 18, 2019
Nigerian girls wey no get levels

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by franzis(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2019
So you need us to still advise you on what you probably know what to do already..... Bro You old enough to make your own decisions , and learn to keep your private affairs private, 99% of us don't care...
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by AntiWailer: 11:24pm On May 18, 2019
Move on.

She will never stop.

She will just be much more difficult to catch.

For her to tell you twice, add 2 zeroes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2019
Warn yourself

timmybabyface:
Dear friends

Greetings to you and please pardon my manners if my ways of writing isn’t that perfect!

I met my Gf about 3years ago after my youth service in Nigeria l! she was in law school at that time and things was going on well till I finally found out that she has cheated on me when she traveled back to continue her law school in Abuja, she told me that she thought I wasn’t too serious at that time and that she’s truly sorry.

I forgive her because I love her and because of the good behavior of her parents towards me.

To cut the long story short, I have to travel outside Nigeria about one year and 8month ago to further my studies and things was really going on well between us both before I left, I always try to creat time for her out of my busy academic schedule and I still send her money according to my pocket.

When I traveled down to Nigeria to celebrate Christmas with family&friends I ask her if she has ever cheated on me when I was away. She started lying till I have to force her to talk and give her the only bible to swear but she could not do that , she was scared so she told me that she has cheated on me twice, she said the first one was when she visited her friend in Ibadan for her sister wedding and a friend of her came in without her knowledge, that she was drunk and they have sex.

She said the second one happened when she went for a job interview in Edo. according to her she said when the the interview was over that she could not go back to Lagos so her male friend log her in an hotel which both of them sleep till morning but nothing happened between them! I don’t believe a man and woman would sleep in an hotel room till morning and nothing happened! I’m a street wise and well oriented so such story is not a welcome story to me .

I’m a Nigerian I study and live in the Netherlands.

Please my dear friends kindly advise me on what to do, she has been begging me with her mom who is asking me to forgive her and that such would never happen again

Matured advice please! That I will appreciate

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Odunharry(m): 11:25pm On May 18, 2019
Omihanifa:
You better remember okafor's law and move on undecided
Once debe always debe.. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by AbooNasir(m): 11:29pm On May 18, 2019
Omihanifa:

abeeg,na beeg I dey beeg.....Abeeg state the okafors law for pple like me wey no know am!!
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by focus7: 11:29pm On May 18, 2019
timmybabyface:
Dear friends

Greetings to you and please pardon my manners if my ways of writing isn’t that perfect!

I met my Gf about 3years ago after my youth service in Nigeria l! she was in law school at that time and things was going on well till I finally found out that she has cheated on me when she traveled back to continue her law school in Abuja, she told me that she thought I wasn’t too serious at that time and that she’s truly sorry.

I forgive her because I love her and because of the good behavior of her parents towards me.

To cut the long story short, I have to travel outside Nigeria about one year and 8month ago to further my studies and things was really going on well between us both before I left, I always try to creat time for her out of my busy academic schedule and I still send her money according to my pocket.

When I traveled down to Nigeria to celebrate Christmas with family&friends I ask her if she has ever cheated on me when I was away. She started lying till I have to force her to talk and give her the only bible to swear but she could not do that , she was scared so she told me that she has cheated on me twice, she said the first one was when she visited her friend in Ibadan for her sister wedding and a friend of her came in without her knowledge, that she was drunk and they have sex.

She said the second one happened when she went for a job interview in Edo. according to her she said when the the interview was over that she could not go back to Lagos so her male friend log her in an hotel which both of them sleep till morning but nothing happened between them! I don’t believe a man and woman would sleep in an hotel room till morning and nothing happened! I’m a street wise and well oriented so such story is not a welcome story to me .

I’m a Nigerian I study and live in the Netherlands.

Please my dear friends kindly advise me on what to do, she has been begging me with her mom who is asking me to forgive her and that such would never happen again

Matured advice please! That I will appreciate

Your girlfriend is a hole and she will always cheat on you even in marriage
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by majormofor(m): 11:29pm On May 18, 2019
Hey dear�.
*Are you normally bored most times,*
Get bored no more

I'd love you to join this Tv community called *mo4~TV�*.That's where you get;
The funniest memes�
riddles and jokes�,
Crazy Savage replies�,
juicy stories,
wavy gists�,
educational updates
Technology tips�,
*Business Ideas*,
*loads of Giveaways�* and so much more. All you have to do to join this family is tap the link below

https:///2348146829295?text=Welcome%20to%20mo4~TV�%2C%20Thank%20you%20for%20wanting%20to%20join%20the%20community%20,i%20was%20refered%20by%20SEYI%20,%20my%20name%20is

Trust me it's fun all through�
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Legolast: 11:29pm On May 18, 2019
Omihanifa:

Abeg no vex o, I have been seeing "Okafor's law" on NL but I don't know the meaning. What does it mean? Àbí can you state the law?

Thanks
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by RTSC: 11:31pm On May 18, 2019
A fiancee cheated on you and you are still asking irrelevant question.

Move the fucckk on.

na which kind human being you be sef? angry

You want to marry a lady that will eventually open her legs for a coworker just because he is fine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 18, 2019
Freestainworld:
some men and their childish sef, how can you be asking a girl if she has cheated on you bro? you went out for a year plus, even without telling you, you should have known that something may or may not happen, if you love the girl, you marry her and stop stalking on her till you take her to the alter. if you really want to have peace of mind as a man, you must stop asking a woman childish questions and be a man, unless you caught her red handed or have an evidence. that is my advice because you never pay, you are just a share holder.

Now WTF did I just read
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 18, 2019
Kenturkey048:
I pray you equal what you ve written..
You don't need to pray. It's who I am.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Halo22: 11:49pm On May 18, 2019
In as much as you have not married her officially and traditionally, just don't take it too far. Understand that ladies need sex more than men. Just go ahead with the marriage, but if u are still travelling back to Netherlands, go with her or else, cos as far am concerned, she would repeat the cheating and u can only be aware of the ones she feels like telling u.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 18, 2019
Have you been faithful to her yourself?
Let's start from there.
Other long talk is a waste of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Edyice: 11:51pm On May 18, 2019
Me just pity this lad grin grin

Gal that stays very close to you cheat not to talk of you staying across continent ..

Gals always keep another guy they best friend grin ( some will call him big head grin ... But she knows better)

You will not always know her next move

Anyways monitoring or asking questions from bae will only give you broken heart ..( hope it won't lead you taken bad action )

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by kushercain: 11:55pm On May 18, 2019
Legolast:

Abeg no vex o, I have been seeing "Okafor's law" on NL but I don't know the meaning. What does it mean? Àbí can you state the law?

Thanks

AbooNasir:

abeeg,na beeg I dey beeg.....Abeeg state the okafors law for pple like me wey no know am!!

A pusssy fuckéd can always be refuçked

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Sluvist(m): 11:56pm On May 18, 2019
What you guys didn't understand is that all animals are equal, any girl that knows how to Bleep can not stay a long time without been bleeped, if you are not there to Bleep her, any available dude that shows interest and convinced her will have the way. When you come back you continue from where the other one stops. So also men, any guy that knows how to Bleep will not stay long with the urge if the right partner is not around, he must look for a way out. When you travel you bleeped other girls there, she also do with other guys here. let's just be economical with the truth now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by baby124: 11:57pm On May 18, 2019
If you were faithful, dump her. If you were not, make it work after taking her for STD tests now and in 3 months time. Please start using condoms with her. Goodluck.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Sluvist(m): 12:02am On May 19, 2019
If you are in the town and your girl do it somewhere then it is called cheating but if you left her and stay for long then it may be just to moderate the urge. When the necessity is not available then the available becomes the necessity, period

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by okus17: 12:04am On May 19, 2019
I don't know why some lame people would just drop comments like they don't have sense.
Before marriage is there something not called commitment, loyalty and honesty in courtship (boyfriend & girlfriend stage). We do have Brothers too and so do we have sisters.
Bro sincerely no one can give you the ultimate advise except yourself. You're in it, you know what you want. If you can forget all her atrocities carry on. If you can not, it's still early enough before it graduates into marriage. There is nothing like pity in marriage, it's forever. So you need to really think deep Bro and choose your decisions wisely. Take care

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Snoobor(m): 12:10am On May 19, 2019
Bossman, swear with holy bible 1st that all thru ur stay in the Netherlands u didn't cheat on her too. Don't be greedy bro. She's a good girl. Pls grab her and don't go far away again without her!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by sexyyoyo(m): 12:10am On May 19, 2019
[quote author=mrAMG2 post=78508900]Bros broooooosss brosky.

Please answer these questions.

How old are you ooo?
Are u married or single ?
You fall my hand with the trash you typed .
Majority of you are not married not to talk of been in a healthy relationship.
What do you even know self .
OP run for your life . there is nothing to think about here .
She can never change , a cheat is always a cheat
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Didi2d(m): 12:10am On May 19, 2019
The way things dey go now, It's like cheating doesn't mean anything this days, sex everywhere married and single doing their thing.
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 12:11am On May 19, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
In my perspective, faithfulness should be a personal thing. I can swear with anything that I've never cheated while in a relationship. It's something I consciously and unconsciously do. One for myself, and another, that I respect whom I'm dating.

Anyone can cheat on me. I don't know their values, but don't let me see you cheating.

Ask yourself: what would you tolerate in a relationship? But don't forget that "He who comes to equity must come with clean hands".
You better learn how to cheat. You'll regret staying faithful to these bastards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by friendl: 12:11am On May 19, 2019
My brother ,you get time ?doing digging deep doesn't help ,you only hurt yourself ,
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by wakes: 12:11am On May 19, 2019
If you love her enough, still forgive and move on with her.

Else, break the relationship and look for another who may not cheat on you.

Blessings!
Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by lonelygem(m): 12:15am On May 19, 2019
annford:
My brother, from what you've written, I could easily deduce that you want to marry her. Can you marry someone who cheated on you in the past? Can you stay married and never have to worry about being cheated in again by your wife? Can you stay married to her without ever having to remind her of her dirty past? Would you go in with the relationship just because her mom is begging or because you still love her? The above questions are questions you should ask yourself and answer as well. Relationships are not for the weak and you need to be ready for whatever results you might get. Secondly, I've spent 5days with a woman In a Hotel in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State and nothing happened between us! About her spending the night in a hotel with another again and nothing happened, she might just be saying the truth. Don't be in a relationship with someone out of pity or reward for what ever reason but because you love the person and want to get your life improved and equally improve the other party. You seem to even be in the relationship because of her parents and not because you love her. Find out what you love about her and if that drives you, stay but if negative, then take your leave. Don't force it.

But do u know that if it had been the other way round, I mean if she had caught you or even smell it that you attempted cheating on her she wouldn't have forgiven you? And all these family and friends asking you to forgive and forget would have been the one to support her never to forgive you?

One of those lessons you need to learn is 'what you are always pitiful about and wouldn't want to do to a woman, she would do a hundred folds to you without looking back. Sadly the society believe men to be harsh and irrational when it comes to hurtful act but labelled women as fragile hearted and compassionate. Their is no greater evil and sabotage against men than this.

Please, wake up. You are gradually loosing control of the relationship and subjecting your sense of decisions to her parents and relatives for reason best known to u alone.

If u don't want to hurt her, how about hurting yourself in the long run? If by chance you try to take back the full control in future, how would you feel if she eventually tells you you cant introduce something new but keep to how you both had been rolling all along. Some of those things we overlook often come to hunt our affection in future.

Think like a man and don't fall cheap for some unguarded emotions. Marriage is a lifetime contract. So many are already in it to discover they've lost the control, but the shame and stigma of broken marriage makes majority to remain subtle and continue even when the content and credence are long gone.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 12:20am On May 19, 2019
Candiesramah:
You better learn how to cheat. You'll regret staying faithful to these bastards.
LOL. I'm not doing it for "Bastards" 'cause I don't date bastards.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Fiancée Cheating by Nobody: 12:27am On May 19, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. I'm not doing it for "Bastards" 'cause I don't date bastards.
Stop talking like you don't know what I am talking about. This men don't worth your being faithful. You're faithful but he is fùcking other girls. Not one not two

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.