Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? (33139 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Piresy: 11:42am On May 22, 2019
Preshy561:
What you want a Nigerian lady to stop when you don't feed her, father her or guide her. Really, you small minded Nairalnad imps won't stop lifting up your wanton baggages of perplexity towards the ladies.

And these commenters can hardly boast of 3 square meal a day. Hungry And very local urchins.
Will you keep quite lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by MsFaith: 12:27pm On May 22, 2019
[s]bluefilm:

Shut up.

Did I tell you I'm after your smelly stinking pussy?

Ahem, this reminds me.

Please if you are a lady with a very smelly stinking pussy, please please please o, please continue to hoard your own pussy.

It's allowed[/s].
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Parrot69: 12:31pm On May 22, 2019
What Toyota model is this, bro
Starz825:
Ladies should stop thinking all men are same..
There are some who really wants to stick with one woman without cheating

Meanwhile

MASTERCARZ DEALER
Dealers in all kind of carz and trucks
For enquiry
Call/WhatsApp:09061841056
Thank you as you patronize us.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by tfash96(m): 12:37pm On May 22, 2019
Skmoda360:

I guess you ain't in Nigeria...
y are u asking?
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by scify364(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2019
ngwababe:

You've said it all, thank you!

You are most welcome
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:03pm On May 22, 2019
Preshy561:
What you want a Nigerian lady to stop when you don't feed her, father her or guide her. Really, you small minded Nairalnad imps won't stop lifting up your wanton baggages of perplexity towards the ladies.

And these commenters can hardly boast of 3 square meal a day. Hungry And very local urchins.
This outburst is unwarranted. A true and faithful gurl friend can quit her ill attitude for the sake of his boy friend even though she has her life to live. A healthy relationship is cherished by a lot of folks and making sacrifices is a huge part of it. Take life easy young lady, you never know where you may get to tomorrow
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by BluntBoy(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2019
1Sharon:

Yes I agree with you bro. I miss the make-up look of the 90s and early noughties, very minimal women looked prettier.

This is also why I also love watching old movies

We have a lot of things in common, then grin I love oldies too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Skmoda360(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2019
tfash96:
y are u asking?
Cuz you said you hate Nigerian girls....but you have to deal with them for the rest of your life....you wanna go Gambia cuz of wife..
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by 1Sharon(f): 1:26pm On May 22, 2019
BluntBoy:

We have a lot of things in common, then grin I love oldies too.

Yess my brother
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by tfash96(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2019
Skmoda360:

Cuz you said you hate Nigerian girls....but you have to deal with them for the rest of your life....you wanna go Gambia cuz of wife..
Lol Gambia my foot.. How I will do that u don't have to know but for Me Nigerian girls is a no go area for Me.........They're just boring anyhow n stingy n all that
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Skmoda360(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2019
tfash96:
Lol Gambia my foot.. How I will do that u don't have to know but for Me Nigerian girls is a no go area for Me.........They're just boring anyhow n stingy n all that
Seem you have dated lotta them...wow!!! I will leave to that bro.....go for a Latino that will suit you perfect... grin
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by tfash96(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2019
[quote author=Skmoda360 post=78616170]
Seem you have dated lotta them...wow!!! I will leave to that bro.....go for a Latino that will suit you perfect... grin[/quote

As if u know my taste any westerner that comes my way believe me those will be reasonable.. Guy u too should change ur taste o rather than following these black thieves u call girlfriends up n down
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Starz825(m): 7:41pm On May 22, 2019
Parrot69:
What Toyota model is this, bro
2O15 Camry sport edition
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by trapQ: 8:32pm On May 22, 2019
Bla bla bla.

That dude just called nigerian women black apes; some of who include mothers, sisters, nieces and wives and this is your lame attempt at supporting him? I repeat if a white man did that, do you know the whole of Africa would be screaming racism?

@ the bolded. As the saying goes, prostitution is the oldest profession. There are prostitutes in every generation so there is every possibility that his mother was/is also one.

QED.
eni4real:
His mother is still dating

Stop using people's mother as your defense!! ! They belong to different generations which is more upright and responsible than this generation!!!

Stop dragging people's mother to your level. The difference in generation is wide apart.....
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by trapQ: 8:33pm On May 22, 2019
Go over the post again and you'll see clearly this time if you remove the spec from your eyes.
Martinez39:
Before Preshy made that idi0tic post, can you show me a post where a male nairalander was being misogynistic and bashing women? All boys did was list the things they wished their girlfriends or Nigerian girls stopped doing. I believe that for every sensible person, the op's question is a simple question that deserves a simple answer.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by trapQ: 8:36pm On May 22, 2019
Same old trash! [s]
Toks2008:

Here we go, doing what they do best...If you think for a sec that i will stoop low to indulge in a pendulous rant with you then you need to think again.

[/s]
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Martinez39(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2019
trapQ:
Go over the post again and you'll see clearly this time if you remove the spec from your eyes.
I have done that over and over again. I dare you to bring out such a post as evidence. Don't hide behind "go over it and you will see it."
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Amanda4life: 10:04pm On May 22, 2019
donbachi:
They should stop stopping us.

From doing what
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Amanda4life: 10:06pm On May 22, 2019
ikemesit4477:
I want them to start been independent, not all the time baby my phone is bad, baby I want to make my hair, they should stop depending on men for survival, men are not life saving machine!

Then keep ur thing wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 22, 2019
trapQ:
Bla bla bla.

That dude just called nigerian women black apes; some of who include mothers, sisters, nieces and wives and this is your lame attempt at supporting him? I repeat if a white man did that, do you know the whole of Africa would be screaming racism?

@ the bolded. As the saying goes, prostitution is the oldest profession. There are prostitutes in every generation so there is every possibility that his mother was/is also one.

QED.
You are comparing digital age slayqueens with mothers from older generation. If you drag his mum, just know that your mum is not spared too. Face the guy and not his mum!!!
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by ikemesit4477: 8:04am On May 23, 2019
Amanda4life:

Then keep ur thing wella
you are funny! grin but remember, with my thing it makes you a complete woman!
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by ikemesit4477: 8:06am On May 23, 2019
Amanda4life:

Then keep ur thing wella
you are funny! grin but remember, without my thing you cannot be a complete woman!
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Advancedman(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2019
STOP
Being intellectually lazy
Being irresponsible
Being in fantasy Island
Sense of entitlement
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by BlueAir: 10:16am On May 25, 2019
Preshy561:

the frustration and guilt grin
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by jackals(f): 2:09pm On May 25, 2019
IamD18:
1. I want them to stop loosing their virginity carelessly just for ordinary promise from a guy to make them Whatsapp group admin.

2. I want them to stop being disgusting, they should how to keep their undies clean, rather than wearing one pant for 3 days and then turn it again to wear it again for another 4 days.

3. I want them to stop being lazy, they should enroll into jobs like carpentry, bricklaying, mechanic, conductor, vulcanizer, mixing of concrete, iron bending and driving of big lorries before having the audacity and impetus to ask for equal right with men.

4. I want them to stop being a disgrace to womanhood, they should learn how to make good food like our mothers of then without browsing and watching videos on youtube. Check the phone browsing history of an average Nigerian lady, you'll be seeing things like..."How to parboil maggi, how to wash salt, how to fry water and the rest". I want them to stop it.

5. Lastly, I want them to stop being disrespectful, they should learjavascript:void(0);n how to cherish and respect Nigerian men like Ghanaians.

Mea sententia

May God forgive you for all these. Lol sad sad sad sad. did you really meant this
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 25, 2019
Don't steal, don't lie, don't cheat, don't sell drugs. The government hates competition!
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by amakadihot87(f): 7:21am On May 26, 2019
SmellySperm:
most naija gals are scam......let Dem do wateva mks Dem happy,na their body

#never trust these farm toolz if u wanna live long
.........but why your sperm dey smell na
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by amakadihot87(f): 7:36am On May 26, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
I just want them to stop using make up. It makes them look somehow discolored and old.

I miss the days of just poweder, eye pencil, and lip gloss. Those were the days man.
.................which days....I don't use foundation and all those expensive powder..........up till date my highest make up is white powder,browliner and lipstick ,it always have a natural and pretty look.........but I admire those who Sabi make up Sha,the thing transforms ones face
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 9:12am On May 26, 2019
amakadihot87:
.........but why your sperm dey smell na
so yours doesn't smell?
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by amakadihot87(f): 12:58pm On May 26, 2019
SmellySperm:

so yours doesn't smell?
.......No
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 26, 2019
amakadihot87:
.......No
lie lie gal
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by jbblues24(m): 12:28am On May 29, 2019
Layers, blur, experience, experience – strong m8

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fate Of Ada / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.