Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? (33119 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by 1Sharon(f): 6:05am On May 22, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Yeah, but not compared to men. So basically, no make up make-up means scantly applying make up to your face rather than caking.

Maybe it depends on the topic then�‍♀️

No you can cake it on, but no funny colours and long eyelashes
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 6:12am On May 22, 2019
1Sharon:

No you can cake it on, but no funny colours and long eyelashes

Damn, this stuff is so confusing. Why don't y'all just stick to powder?
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 6:26am On May 22, 2019
PopeFlatino:
It's true bro,not funny @all...that's y I paused anything relationship for 2years now because I don't have enough cash to even take care of myself,,none of them wanna settle for love and management of available resources,they are easily driven by Benz and bad niggaz...u playing innocent boy but all they need is what u don't have,..it doesn't end there,even if u worth #2billion they will still cheat on u with guys worth 10billion..their needs can't be attained....... sad I know they will come for our head soon though but Marraige is bae not dating
you right bro, they'll still leave u with 2billion for the 10billion gang.....

#i gave up on them since,let me just stay like that,God will visit me someday
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Just2endowed2(m): 6:29am On May 22, 2019
Their excessive make up is a turn away. It makes them look more ugly even though they are covering there real self. They just don't know its a huge turn off for guys.

Put on your real face, light make up is OK, but not with foundation on top another foundation and another one. Like what the?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:29am On May 22, 2019
1Sharon:

Yes I agree with you bro. I miss the make-up look of the 90s and early noughties, very minimal women looked prettier.

This is also why I also love watching old movies

SO YOU'RE SAYING TODAY'S WOMEN LOOK UGLIER OR WHAT
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 6:31am On May 22, 2019
Lovelyn451:
talk now o...hmmm
if I talk,it won't change anything, y'all will still hide and mess up so there's no need,just do wateva u like

#i gave up on u gals since,let me just stay like dat,God will settle my matter
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by 1Sharon(f): 6:31am On May 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

SO YOU'RE SAYING TODAY'S WOMEN LOOK UGLIER OR WHAT

Yes, cos of the excessive makeup of today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Mynet11(m): 6:31am On May 22, 2019
Lying...
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:32am On May 22, 2019
danielistics:
1. stop screaming while greeting each other in public.
2. stop walking around half naked, you are blackmailing men.
3. stop acting dumb to look cute.
4. stop the entitlement mentality.

THAT ONE STILL GET ME CONFUSED.
THEY SCREAM WHEN GREETING IN THE SAME PEOPLE IN THE MORNING, IN THE AFTERNOON, AND ALSO IN THE EVENING. THEIR DIFFERENCES WITH INFANTS IS NOT REALLY MUCH. I EXPECTED Y'ALL ON THIS THREAD TO KNOW THAT.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by 1Sharon(f): 6:33am On May 22, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Damn, this stuff is so confusing. Why don't y'all just stick to powder?

You can use powder but it won't hide
acne and other skin issues
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Miracast: 6:38am On May 22, 2019
Nigerian girls should please reduce the amount of makeup they apply on their face, it makes guys not to recognize them when not on makeup.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:42am On May 22, 2019
Martinez39:
For these pathetic set of ladies, rationality goes through the window when it comes to being responsible and accountable for their actions. Criticism of their irresponsible ways is an offence in their books. They are clever at mind games and manipulation, they will try all tactics(most especially shaming and ego massaging) to make boys conform to being their mugu, footmat and not criticising them and making them take responsibilities for their actions.

I USED TO WONDER WHY THESE FOLKS ARE NEVER OPEN FOR POSITIVE ADVICE AND CRITICISM. THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO MAKE THEM TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THEIR DEEDS. IF THEY ASK FOR YOUR HONESTY ON A SITUATION, YOU BETTER LIE TO THEM CUS TELLING THEM TRUTH WILL MAKE THEM CRY AND THEY BEGIN TO HATE AND ACCUSE YOU OF ALL SORT OF THINGS.
I GAVE UP ON SUCH MATTERS A VERY LONG TIME AGO I JUST WONDER WHY MEN STILL DEDICATE THEIR TIME TO SUCH DISCUSSIONS.
YOU CAN NEVER PROVE TO A WOMAN THAT SHE IS WRONG. NEVER. IT'S IN THE LAW.
THEY ALREADY THINK THIS THREAD IS AGAINST THEM EVEN AFTER MOST OF THEM PARTICIPATED IN THE OPPOSITE THREAD.
LOL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:44am On May 22, 2019
Martinez39:
The question is "What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing?" The op asked a simple question. Either you come with a reasonable and relevant answer or you stfu. Of course, even though many girlfriend's are still dependent on their fathers, there are still things boys would wish and like their girlfriend stopped doing just as girls would wish their boyfriends stopped doing certain things. It could be a bad habit(bad hygiene, living fake lives, lying, smoking, food addiction, anger issues, poor dress sense etc.) and because the girlfriend is dependent in their fathers doesn't mean that the boy shouldn't wish for his girl to correct these things.

Such wish is not as a result of a sense of entitlement but as a sense of love and good intention. Nairaland girls like you are just too daft to engage in a civilised and intelligent conversation/argument and I find your way of reasoning(usually offpoint and stupid) utterly ludicrous. Always endeavour to put sentiments and emotions when discussing an issue and learn to focus on the message not the messenger.

@bold
Besides, what does the financial status of boys have too do with this topic? What the hell is wrong with you? This shaming tactics females successfully used to control males in the past is fast becoming outdated. Boys are waking up to this so you will have to try better. Seriously?! undecided

LOL. WASTE OF TIME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by colyx1(m): 6:45am On May 22, 2019
Preshy561:
What you want a Nigerian lady to stop when you don't feed her, father her or guide her. Really, you small minded Nairalnad imps won't stop lifting up your wanton baggages of perplexity towards the ladies.

And these commenters can hardly boast of 3 square meal a day. Hungry And very local urchins.

Show some good attitude bae..... Someone may be noticing u.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by liver123(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2019
They Should Stop fixing eye lashes and finger nails, it makes them look like pussy cat.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by culcat(m): 6:48am On May 22, 2019
Stop this " he is a 40 seconds man" shocked
I can't come n kee myself
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 6:52am On May 22, 2019
1Sharon:

You can use powder but it won't hide
acne and other skin issues

That's the point. Not to hide anything. To be honest about your appearance.

Make up is dishonest.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by lomprico(m): 6:54am On May 22, 2019
IamD18:
1. I want them to stop loosing their virginity carelessly just for ordinary promise from a guy to make them Whatsapp group admin.

2. I want them to stop being disgusting, they should how to keep their undies clean, rather than wearing one pant for 3 days and then turn it again to wear it again for another 4 days.

3. I want them to stop being lazy, they should enroll into jobs like carpentry, bricklaying, mechanic, conductor, vulcanizer, mixing of concrete, iron bending and driving of big lorries before having the audacity and impetus to ask for equal right with men.

4. I want them to stop being a disgrace to womanhood, they should learn how to make good food like our mothers of then without browsing and watching videos on youtube. Check the phone browsing history of an average Nigerian lady, you'll be seeing things like..."How to parboil maggi, how to wash salt, how to fry water and the rest". I want them to stop it.

5. Lastly, I want them to stop being disrespectful, they should learn how to cherish and respect Nigerian men like Ghanaians.

Mea sententia

Is every lady, your lady?

This is how people like you fail!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by poweredcom(m): 6:55am On May 22, 2019
Nigerian girls should stop doing too much olosho work

If ur sister or gal is here in dis olosho link check it o

https://www.nairaland.com/5083433/girlfriend-sister-here-she-prostitute
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by sandland: 6:59am On May 22, 2019
Preshy561:
What you want a Nigerian lady to stop when you don't feed her, father her or guide her. Really, you small minded Nairalnad imps won't stop lifting up your wanton baggages of perplexity towards the ladies.

And these commenters can hardly boast of 3 square meal a day. Hungry And very local urchins.

They talked of behavior, you are talking of money, greed have taken over you.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Twoclans(f): 7:00am On May 22, 2019
IamD18:
1. I want them to stop loosing their virginity carelessly just for ordinary promise from a guy to make them Whatsapp group admin.

2. I want them to stop being disgusting, they should how to keep their undies clean, rather than wearing one pant for 3 days and then turn it again to wear it again for another 4 days.

3. I want them to stop being lazy, they should enroll into jobs like carpentry, bricklaying, mechanic, conductor, vulcanizer, mixing of concrete, iron bending and driving of big lorries before having the audacity and impetus to ask for equal right with men.

4. I want them to stop being a disgrace to womanhood, they should learn how to make good food like our mothers of then without browsing and watching videos on youtube. Check the phone browsing history of an average Nigerian lady, you'll be seeing things like..."How to parboil maggi, how to wash salt, how to fry water and the rest". I want them to stop it.

5. Lastly, I want them to stop being disrespectful, they should learn how to cherish and respect Nigerian men like Ghanaians.

Mea sententia

Donstan the OP said YOUR LADY not Nigerian ladies. Now I know where your problem is coming from .God is indeed bigger than your problems according to Poco.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Isoduwa(m): 7:00am On May 22, 2019
Stop giving me 69 when i needed doggies
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by franchasng: 7:20am On May 22, 2019
Makeup, eyelashes & nose ring, not a good thing!

If u are a beautiful lady reading this, stop using makeup, the ugly ones can use it to upgrade, but pls pretty ladies stop using makeup, nose ring and eyelashes, it makes u all look like proustite, believe me, 99% of great men will never consider u for a serious affair, only for temporary sexual satisfaction angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Tripletimmy(m): 7:20am On May 22, 2019
Preshy561:

U deserve an accolade..

Continue..
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by 1daboi: 7:20am On May 22, 2019
cassyrooy:
I'm not very proud of all Nigerian ladies, but there are plenty of them who you've not met and seen how they're outdoing we guys.

It's a shame you couldn't respond reasonably to the OP's question intelligently but was rather myopic and misogynistic.

Back to the thread.

Sex is not what makes relationships work, don't focus on that.
from the way you reason, I'm sure you're still single. Girls find guys like you boring.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by tfash96(m): 7:35am On May 22, 2019
I hail u guys o u still have time to be discussing about Nigerian girls.. Haven't u given up on them? It's more profitable to be watching cartoon than to be in dialogue with Nigerian girls.. Very taunting creatures they are I spit.. So my answer is not what I don't like about them but is I dislike them as a whole..me with Nigerian girls God forbid that's poison
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Skmoda360(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2019
DanceVille:
Yea.... This is a counter thread asking ladies that what should guys stop doing... https://www.nairaland.com/5198621/ladies-what-like-man-stop#up

So guys, what are the things you think Nigerian ladies should stop doing....

Feel free to share your thoughts and views..... Gat you back guys...

Lemme share mine

Nigerian ladies should stop forming hard to get... When you wanna date them and expressed your feelings, that's when they will be doing unnecessarily forming.... Abeg, no be guy go. later marry you and put you for house biko...

Nigerian ladies should stop trying to act as a foreigner.... There was a day I went to a restaurant in school(Kwasu), and I saw a very blackish girl using fork to eat Amala with egusi soup..... I was like.... Ooooh my God.... She must be sick in the brain sha...

Lemme stop here.......
Guys.... Oya drop yours.
Jesu!!! shocked shocked That's my Alma mater
Back to the topic......that's how most of them used to behave especially the drama queens.......the "Naga's" grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Skmoda360(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2019
tfash96:
I hail u guys o u still have time to be discussing about Nigerian girls.. Haven't u given up on them? It's more profitable to be watching cartoon than to be in dialogue with Nigerian girls.. Very taunting creatures they are I spit.. So my answer is not what I don't like about them but is I dislike them as a whole..me with Nigerian girls God forbid that's poison
More like a misogynist grin
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by francisduru: 7:42am On May 22, 2019
To stop calling me daddy
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by GYBABA(m): 7:58am On May 22, 2019
IamD18:

Mea sententia

lol lol lol Oga Stan you're too funny I swear! Your comments are epic
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by TheTruthRaw: 8:02am On May 22, 2019
They should stop asking for expensive things their fada can not afford. country is hard.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Biggers82(m): 8:08am On May 22, 2019
IamD18:

Mea sententia

Guy you bad oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / A Love Story In 22 Pictures / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.