Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? (33100 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by 9jayes: 11:02pm On May 21, 2019
To stop asking for sex.

Please I buy nd sell any kind of funds see my signature for details.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Sage7(m): 11:02pm On May 21, 2019
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by nigeriapenmedia: 11:03pm On May 21, 2019
Download GOT season 8 episode 6 HERE

More Download episode 6 HERE Below HERE
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:04pm On May 21, 2019
stop tellin me to suck her pvssy...I cant

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Erolow(f): 11:04pm On May 21, 2019
Interesting one
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by HAkorehdeh(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2019
Stop taking weed
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by femi4: 11:07pm On May 21, 2019
They should stop asking for head, its disgusting

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by offiong187: 11:07pm On May 21, 2019
I am currently having the most tumultuous relationship of my dating career �. Her levels of suspicion I have never seen, and I blv she is madd selfish too if not we won't have half of d problems we r currently having. Just wish she can stop assuming things and understand that d world does not revolve around her alone.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Starz825(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2019
Ladies should stop thinking all men are same..
There are some who really wants to stick with one woman without cheating

Meanwhile

MASTERCARZ DEALER
Dealers in all kind of carz and trucks
For enquiry
Call/WhatsApp:09061841056
Thank you as you patronize us.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by andycom(m): 11:14pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:
What you want a Nigerian lady to stop when you don't feed her, father her or guide her. Really, you small minded Nairalnad imps won't stop lifting up your wanton baggages of perplexity towards the ladies.

And these commenters can hardly boast of 3 square meal a day. Hungry And very local urchins.

so says a lady whose father is poor and broke at 60 years old

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:
What you want a Nigerian lady to stop when you don't feed her, father her or guide her. Really, you small minded Nairalnad imps won't stop lifting up your wanton baggages of perplexity towards the ladies.

And these commenters can hardly boast of 3 square meal a day. Hungry And very local urchins.

Aunty precious, I just want you to stop sounding vulgar.
No offence meant...... Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by holuwajobar(m): 11:16pm On May 21, 2019
Stop asking for money.

Atleast, for once, say boo, take this money to buy something

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Auxtin85(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:

I wonder what your views about men in general is
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by yeman2012(m): 11:20pm On May 21, 2019
hatbricker:
Alright, love your posts.
just talk say u like her grin..she no go beat u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by ngwababe(f): 11:21pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:

Finish them dear grin grin grin
Wanton baggages of perple what?? shocked shocked I die here grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Trini4000(m): 11:21pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:

no be only feed...na rear!..even if they can't afford 3 square meal a day...you wey fit afford am who you epp?....na people like your bf dey make una see guys as "client" just imagine the first thing you mentioned "food"...if you can't afford a meal as a human or animal then you are broke..."HUNGRY CHEAP THING"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by freedomjoshah: 11:22pm On May 21, 2019
A Medical student of Niger Delta University Committed Suicide Again After an Unfavorable Second MB Result
http://okakasite.com/2019/05/21/suicide/
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by ngwababe(f): 11:23pm On May 21, 2019
Auxtin85:

I wonder what your views about men in general is

The same way you guys generalize us

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by marvin906(m): 11:25pm On May 21, 2019
i just need them to be real..

finito

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by cocoboss(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2019
by this time of the day, OP u sure say you well so angry angry >

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Melonny(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2019
Know how to operate your phones.. No one taught men.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Studyinchina200(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2019
wearing fake hair...

Be proud of your natural hair

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:29pm On May 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

How about this one? I did my best to tone it down.
This one is out of question. Somebody must be mad
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:

You can't take criticism from them just because they don't feed you.
Where does that bring you??
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by purem(m): 11:29pm On May 21, 2019
They should stop thinking that getting a guy that loves them is like getting a job in oil company

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 21, 2019
Splinz:
smiley

Nigerian girls should limit their love, care & loyalty to the men.

This is because I find them too special among women world over. In fact, most of the time I'm literally quaked by their sheer awesomeness & unparalleled beauty at heart.

Whilst Nigerian men are on their own, wonderful people with uncommon sense of responsibility, I urge them to continue their beautiful job of meeting our girl's needs. This noble responsibility is of course, to continue to keep our girls in awe of their sheer illustriousness.

To the Nigerian people... I salute you all! kiss
Minister of happiness and conflicts management grin
Buhari should recruit you!!!

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by dunsin125: 11:32pm On May 21, 2019
joyberry:
port Harcourt
Are you a soldier, I love soldiers ❤, could you be my first soldier friend ☺
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by ngwababe(f): 11:33pm On May 21, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
I just want them to stop using make up. It makes them look somehow discolored and old.

I miss the days of just poweder, eye pencil, and lip gloss. Those were the days man.

This is where, sometimes, I find some men funny. A guy will tell you not to apply make up but if you see his so called girlfriend, you will marvel. I am still waiting to see that wedding whereby the groom will tell his bride not to make up. Deeper life members do it because of doctrine and nothing else, cause if they have their way, their brides go still dey apply am.
My brother, make up is to modify beauty. There is nothing wrong about it!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Auxtin85(m): 11:35pm On May 21, 2019
ngwababe:

The same way you guys generalize us

Your comment there reflects your character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill / Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.