Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? (33118 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by varyo: 8:11am On May 22, 2019
From what you wrote,you lack manners.

uote author=IamD18 post=78580634]1. I want them to stop loosing their virginity carelessly just for ordinary promise from a guy to make them Whatsapp group admin.

2. I want them to stop being disgusting, they should how to keep their undies clean, rather than wearing one pant for 3 days and then turn it again to wear it again for another 4 days.

3. I want them to stop being lazy, they should enroll into jobs like carpentry, bricklaying, mechanic, conductor, vulcanizer, mixing of concrete, iron bending and driving of big lorries before having the audacity and impetus to ask for equal right with men.

4. I want them to stop being a disgrace to womanhood, they should learn how to make good food like our mothers of then without browsing and watching videos on youtube. Check the phone browsing history of an average Nigerian lady, you'll be seeing things like..."How to parboil maggi, how to wash salt, how to fry water and the rest". I want them to stop it.

5. Lastly, I want them to stop being disrespectful, they should learn how to cherish and respect Nigerian men like Ghanaians.

Mea sententia

[/quote]
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Dotman2210(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2019
available for sale 10k

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Dotman2210(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2019
Available for sale 15k

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Martinez39(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2019
trapQ:
Exactly. They are trolls who feed on their misorgyny. Bashing women every second of the day like we're the cause of their poverty in life.
Before Preshy made that idi0tic post, can you show me a post where a male nairalander was being misogynistic and bashing women? All boys did was list the things they wished their girlfriends or Nigerian girls stopped doing. I believe that for every sensible person, the op's question is a simple question that deserves a simple answer.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Toseenlove: 8:29am On May 22, 2019
orisunmibare01:
This is how students finish exam and think the aced it but at the end get D grades.

Which state are you serving? Rivers State!

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by ephraim18(m): 8:40am On May 22, 2019
they should stop forming hard to get after spending like eternity to get a babe yet they still loose the value of forming hard afterall na ikeja express road dey dia mcheeeew!!!
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by kernniejay(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2019
Preshy561:
What you want a Nigerian lady to stop when you don't feed her, father her or guide her. Really, you small minded Nairalnad imps won't stop lifting up your wanton baggages of perplexity towards the ladies.

And these commenters can hardly boast of 3 square meal a day. Hungry And very local urchins.
Hope you didn't comment when Op first asked what do ladies want guys to change about them?
By the time some ladies get to 40 years without a single male friend to boast of, they will be the ones asking any guy that cross their path what he thinks about them.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by ngwababe(f): 8:48am On May 22, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

I'm not that guy. I actually think women are more beautiful without paint.

I see!
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Allylic(f): 8:49am On May 22, 2019
joyberry:
port Harcourt
is portharcourt a state?that's how you guys fail in interview and una go dey talk na connection things..please Madam Corper,learn how to read before answering..I am not insulting you please,I am just stating the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 8:49am On May 22, 2019
trapQ:
Like your mother right?

If a white man said this y'all will be screaming racism. Keep showing the world that the women in your family are apes.
His mother is still dating

Stop using people's mother as your defense!! ! They belong to different generations which is more upright and responsible than this generation!!!

Stop dragging people's mother to your level. The difference in generation is wide apart.....

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by MsFaith: 8:52am On May 22, 2019
bluefilm:
They should stop hoarding their pussy.

Because that pussy they are hoarding is a free gift of nature.

I don talk my own be dat.
They should stop hoarding their pussy but tomorrow you go dey look for virgin to marry.

When you born girl, give your advice to her undecided
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by rockstar27(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2019
they should stop double dating.And stop dating guy because of money so that guys will stop using them for money ritual
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by scify364(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2019
They should help transform boys to guys and guys to men.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by tfash96(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2019
[quote author=Skmoda360 post=78605479]
More like a misogynist grin[/quote

Don't misunderstand me I said only Nigerian girls not girls everywhere
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by scify364(m): 9:06am On May 22, 2019
ngwababe:

This is where, sometimes, I find some men funny. A guy will tell you not to apply make up but if you see his so called girlfriend, you will marvel. I am still waiting to see that wedding whereby the groom will tell his bride not to make up. Deeper life members do it because of doctrine and nothing else, cause if they have their way, their brides go still dey apply am.
My brother, make up is to modify beauty. There is nothing wrong about it!

I had issue with make up before but after I came close to a friend that makes a living from it and looking at how she matches the colors according to your skin then I knew I was misinformed. Just as ppl can abuse some good clothes into indecent dressing the same abuse is still done to make up. Anyway just look good and be sensitive to the environment.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:12am On May 22, 2019
To stop causing commotion and let us live in peace.. most of em cant stay without brings up an issue. The worse part is they won't tell u wat u r not doin right or call ur attention
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by ngwababe(f): 9:20am On May 22, 2019
scify364:

I had issue with make up before but after I came close to a friend that makes a living from it and looking at how she matches the colors according to your skin then I knew I was misinformed. Just as ppl can abuse some good clothes into indecent dressing the same abuse is still done to make up. Anyway just look good and be sensitive to the environment.

You've said it all, thank you!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by cassyrooy(m): 9:27am On May 22, 2019
1daboi:
from the way you reason, I'm sure you're still single. Girls find guys like you boring.
From your post, I can fully understand that you lack basic knowledge that being single can be a choice, which if I opt for concerns you not.

Let's not try to force our ways onto others. Being married or in a relationship is not the highest achievement in life.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Viicfuntop(f): 9:53am On May 22, 2019
DanceVille:
Yea.... This is a counter thread asking ladies that what should guys stop doing... https://www.nairaland.com/5198621/ladies-what-like-man-stop#up

So guys, what are the things you think Nigerian ladies should stop doing....

Feel free to share your thoughts and views..... Gat you back guys...

Lemme share mine

Nigerian ladies should stop forming hard to get... When you wanna date them and expressed your feelings, that's when they will be doing unnecessarily forming.... Abeg, no be guy go. later marry you and put you for house biko...

Nigerian ladies should stop trying to act as a foreigner.... There was a day I went to a restaurant in school(Kwasu), and I saw a very blackish girl using fork to eat Amala with egusi soup..... I was like.... Ooooh my God.... She must be sick in the brain sha...

Lemme stop here.......
Guys.... Oya drop yours.

Excuse me, most people don’t like eating with their hand. My married male cousin never eats with his hand. He uses a fork always and that’s inside the house. Leave everyone to their preference. It takes nothing to mind your business. And what the hell is oh my God, she must be sick in the brain
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 22, 2019
aswani:
Stop
1) Paying little or no attention to important things like World events and Politics.
2) With the excess makeup.
3) With the bizzare fascination for Bloggers, Nollywood and Music videos leaving little space for 1)
4) With the unsolicited slutty poses and display of flesh on social media.

Please give the younger female generation, that are looking up to you, a chance of believing they can achieve whatever they can.

You go live long for this smart reply!!!!

But those things will never change brah. Truth.

Men and women are not equal.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Awe4luv(m): 10:10am On May 22, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Poco, lol this one nah 6
5 bro....figure 6 ain't a word.....
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by mikkiviv: 10:15am On May 22, 2019
bluefilm:
They should stop hoarding their pussy.

Because that pussy they are hoarding is a free gift of nature.

I don talk my own be dat.
lol, ur not serious
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by mgdimagaladima(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2019
I want her to stop giving out her phone number to guys
that's all
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Amhappy(f): 10:25am On May 22, 2019
Funny enough on the original thread,ladies are not commenting. Men took over the thread. Seems the ladies are tired of this platform.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 10:35am On May 22, 2019
It's sad guys are asking not to give head to girls. That's a tad selfish innit?

If she's neat I'm okay with it. And you should too.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 10:48am On May 22, 2019
Martinez39:

The question is "What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing?" The op asked a simple question. Either you come with a reasonable and relevant answer or you stfu. Of course, even though many girlfriend's are still dependent on their fathers, there are still things boys would wish and like their girlfriend stopped doing just as girls would wish their boyfriends stopped doing certain things. It could be a bad habit(bad hygiene, living fake lives, lying, smoking, food addiction, anger issues, poor dress sense etc.) and because the girlfriend is dependent in their fathers doesn't mean that the boy shouldn't wish for his girl to correct these things.

Such wish is not as a result of a sense of entitlement but as a sense of love and good intention. Nairaland girls like you are just too daft to engage in a civilised and intelligent conversation/argument and I find your way of reasoning(usually offpoint and stupid) utterly ludicrous. Always endeavour to put sentiments and emotions aside when discussing an issue and learn to focus on the message not the messenger.

@bold
Besides, what does the financial status of boys have too do with this topic? What the hell is wrong with you? This shaming tactics females successfully used to control males in the past is fast becoming outdated. Boys are waking up to this so you will have to try better. Seriously?! undecided

That one is one of the absolutely useless resident feminists we have around. Pay no attention to her pained words.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Thegamingorca(m): 11:06am On May 22, 2019
Awe4luv:

5 bro....figure 6 ain't a word.....

I wasn't referring to d figure...I was referring to the word six
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Skmoda360(m): 11:12am On May 22, 2019
[quote author=tfash96 post=78607799][/quote]
I guess you ain't in Nigeria...
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by bluefilm: 11:20am On May 22, 2019
MsFaith:

They should stop hoarding their pussy but tomorrow you go dey look for virgin to marry.

When you born girl, give your advice to her undecided

Shut up.

Did I tell you I'm after your smelly stinking pussy?

Ahem, this reminds me.

Please if you are a lady with a very smelly stinking pussy, please please please o, please continue to hoard your own pussy.

It's allowed.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Lovelyn451(f): 11:21am On May 22, 2019
SmellySperm:

if I talk,it won't change anything, y'all will still hide and mess up so there's no need,just do wateva u like

#i gave up on u gals since,let me just stay like dat,God will settle my matter
OK o..Amen to ur secret prayers
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 11:27am On May 22, 2019
Lovelyn451:
OK o..Amen to ur secret prayers
thank you very much
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by BlackPanther101(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2019
joyberry:
Lol your no 1is ok i agree with that,and blackmailing men after the relationship goes sour after sex.
No 2 still agree but not all are dirty.
No 3 one doesn't need to engage in those strenuous jobs before being financially independent but i get ur point me too hates lazy broke ass bitches with enrolment mentality.
No 4 not all Nigerian ladies are bad cooks
No 5 Respect is earned not demanded and just given.
Joy berry u earned my respect, never thought a lady on nairaland could calm down and address a situation so sensible.
WONDERFUL REPLY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Love Story In 22 Pictures / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.