Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? (33099 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Akuruoulo(m): 11:35pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:
What you want a Nigerian lady to stop when you don't feed her, father her or guide her. Really, you small minded Nairalnad imps won't stop lifting up your wanton baggages of perplexity towards the ladies.

And these commenters can hardly boast of 3 square meal a day. Hungry And very local urchins.

And this isn't all u wanted to say .
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Splinz(m): 11:35pm On May 21, 2019
eni4real:
Minister of happiness and conflicts management grin
Buhari should recruit you!!!

cheesy

Bad guy
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Kiezodumah(m): 11:38pm On May 21, 2019
joyberry:
Lol your no 1is ok i agree with that,and blackmailing men after the relationship goes sour after sex.
No 2 still agree but not all are dirty.
No 3 one doesn't need to engage in those strenuous jobs before being financially independent but i get ur point me too hates lazy broke ass bitches with enrolment mentality.
No 4 not all Nigerian ladies are bad cooks
No 5 Respect is earned not demanded and just given.
Can I meet u
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by dunsin125: 11:38pm On May 21, 2019
yeman2012:
just talk say u like her grin..she no go beat u
just say you want her to see you, she no go swallow you �
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by dunsin125: 11:38pm On May 21, 2019
andycom:

so says a lady whose father is poor and broke at 60 years old
bros stop it, I will look you in the eyes o��
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by dunsin125: 11:40pm On May 21, 2019
offiong187:
I am currently having the most tumultuous relationship of my dating career �. Her levels of suspicion I have never seen, and I blv she is madd selfish too if not we won't have half of d problems we r currently having. Just wish she can stop assuming things and understand that d world does not revolve around her alone.
sit her down and talk things out with her, going on like this will not help your relationship and I doubt you are enjoying the relationship self so talk to her

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by yeman2012(m): 11:40pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:
What you want a Nigerian lady to stop when you don't feed her, father her or guide her. Really, you small minded Nairalnad imps won't stop lifting up your wanton baggages of perplexity towards the ladies.

And these commenters can hardly boast of 3 square meal a day. Hungry And very local urchins.
hope you can say also say that in front of your boyfriend ??na your type dy beg me for money for indomie and egg

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Wikinaija(m): 11:40pm On May 21, 2019
to Buy Electronics Online Great Stores To Check https://pulsenaija.com.ng/tech/buy-electronics-online/
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Thalinzrcng: 11:43pm On May 21, 2019
IamD18:
1. I want them to stop loosing their virginity carelessly just for ordinary promise from a guy to make them Whatsapp group admin.

2. I want them to stop being disgusting, they should how to keep their undies clean, rather than wearing one pant for 3 days and then turn it again to wear it again for another 4 days.

3. I want them to stop being lazy, they should enroll into jobs like carpentry, bricklaying, mechanic, conductor, vulcanizer, mixing of concrete, iron bending and driving of big lorries before having the audacity and impetus to ask for equal right with men.

4. I want them to stop being a disgrace to womanhood, they should learn how to make good food like our mothers of then without browsing and watching videos on youtube. Check the phone browsing history of an average Nigerian lady, you'll be seeing things like..."How to parboil maggi, how to wash salt, how to fry water and the rest". I want them to stop it.

5. Lastly, I want them to stop being disrespectful, they should learn how to cherish and respect Nigerian men like Ghanaians.

Mea sententia

[img]https:///view/puke-gif-7867868.gif[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by yeman2012(m): 11:48pm On May 21, 2019
IamD18:
1. I want them to stop loosing their virginity carelessly just for ordinary promise from a guy to make them Whatsapp group admin.

2. I want them to stop being disgusting, they should how to keep their undies clean, rather than wearing one pant for 3 days and then turn it again to wear it again for another 4 days.

3. I want them to stop being lazy, they should enroll into jobs like carpentry, bricklaying, mechanic, conductor, vulcanizer, mixing of concrete, iron bending and driving of big lorries before having the audacity and impetus to ask for equal right with men.

4. I want them to stop being a disgrace to womanhood, they should learn how to make good food like our mothers of then without browsing and watching videos on youtube. Check the phone browsing history of an average Nigerian lady, you'll be seeing things like..."How to parboil maggi, how to wash salt, how to fry water and the rest". I want them to stop it.

5. Lastly, I want them to stop being disrespectful, they should learn how to cherish and respect Nigerian men like Ghanaians.

Mea sententia

guy take your head dy dere

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 21, 2019
& what re you doing for the lady that you want her to drop certain habits?

Broke men always have some crap or the other to say about women.

Misplaced priorities.

11 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by JastSiryin(m): 11:52pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:

By what I've read you are implying that as long as a guy meets up to this so called "responsibilities" he has the right to dictate even your very mannerisms?... Well if so,it means a lady shouldn't have an equal say in a relationship. I'd say to that 'fair enough' ... at least we know what we're paying for. But we all know that's not how it usually plays out. In the end it's just a ploy you girls formulated in order to avoid responsibility even for your own actions because then, you could always blame your misdeeds on what he failed to do.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Lovelyn451(f): 11:56pm On May 21, 2019
SmellySperm:
most naija gals are scam......let Dem do wateva mks Dem happy,na their body

#never trust these farm toolz if u wanna live long
talk now o...hmmm
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by orisunmibare01(m): 11:57pm On May 21, 2019
joyberry:
port Harcourt
this is how students finish exam and think the aced it but at the end get D grades.

Which state are you serving? Rivers State!

10 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Olarewaju89: 12:02am On May 22, 2019
IamD18:

Mea sententia

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Inflammatory: 12:03am On May 22, 2019
1. They should stop this, not all guys they meet is interested in bedding them.
2. There is no need for shifting responsibilities to him....he is not your daddy.
3. Your opinions too count don't at all time count on the man.
4. If you love someone, let him know. This stupidity of he must come should stop.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Gabson001(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2019
SmellySperm:

Afonjas example
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Ohraykon: 12:06am On May 22, 2019
Preshy561:

baskat hungry bitch
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by BluntBoy(m): 12:08am On May 22, 2019
I hate heavy makeup. I don't know much about hair, but I wouldn't like my girl to fix hairs or wear wigs. I like plaits.

In summary, if I had a girl who wore heavy makeups and fixes hair, I would wish she stopped.

Anyway, I am not drawn to girls like that. A girl likely to catch my attention would be on plaits and have light to no makeup.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by bizhop01: 12:09am On May 22, 2019
The should stop wearing fake vagina and fake buttocks.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Agba15: 12:10am On May 22, 2019
women can just stop doing shakara/dose 1ce DAT will be eyeing us dey shld just tell us straight dere Mind cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Martinez39(m): 12:12am On May 22, 2019
Preshy561:

The question is "What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing?" The op asked a simple question. Either you come with a reasonable and relevant answer or you stfu. Of course, even though many girlfriend's are still dependent on their fathers, there are still things boys would wish and like their girlfriend stopped doing just as girls would wish their boyfriends stopped doing certain things. It could be a bad habit(bad hygiene, living fake lives, lying, smoking, food addiction, anger issues, poor dress sense etc.) and because the girlfriend is dependent in their fathers doesn't mean that the boy shouldn't wish for his girl to correct these things.

Such wish is not as a result of a sense of entitlement but as a sense of love and good intention. Nairaland girls like you are just too daft to engage in a civilised and intelligent conversation/argument and I find your way of reasoning(usually offpoint and stupid) utterly ludicrous. Always endeavour to put sentiments and emotions aside when discussing an issue and learn to focus on the message not the messenger.

@bold
Besides, what does the financial status of boys have too do with this topic? What the hell is wrong with you? This shaming tactics females successfully used to control males in the past is fast becoming outdated. Boys are waking up to this so you will have to try better. Seriously?! undecided

11 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Toks2008(m): 12:14am On May 22, 2019
Stop their foolish sense of entitlement.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Toks2008(m): 12:17am On May 22, 2019
Preshy561:

This is what amazes me about most ladies..

I think I saw a thread asking ladies this same question but guess What? , ..ladies hardly commented but see them attacking the malefolks on this thread.

I just wonder why ladies are wired this way.gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Martinez39(m): 12:28am On May 22, 2019
Toks2008:

This is what amazes me about most ladies..

I think I saw a thread asking ladies this same question but guess What? , ..ladies hardly commented but see them attacking the malefolks on this thread.

I just wonder why ladies are wired this way.gosh!
For these pathetic set of ladies, rationality goes through the window when it comes to being responsible and accountable for their actions. Criticism of their irresponsible ways is an offence in their books. They are clever at mind games and manipulation, they will try all tactics(most especially shaming and ego massaging) to make boys conform to being their mugu, footmat and not criticising them and making them take responsibilities for their actions.

9 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by PopeFlatino(m): 12:30am On May 22, 2019
It's true bro,not funny @all...that's y I paused anything relationship for 2years now because I don't have enough cash to even take care of myself,,none of them wanna settle for love and management of available resources,they are easily driven by Benz and bad niggaz...u playing innocent boy but all they need is what u don't have,..it doesn't end there,even if u worth #2billion they will still cheat on u with guys worth 10billion..their needs can't be attained....... sad I know they will come for our head soon though but Marraige is bae not dating
SmellySperm:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Preshy561(f): 12:30am On May 22, 2019
Martinez39:
For these pathetic set of ladies, rationality goes through the window when it comes to being responsible and accountable for their actions. Criticism of their irresponsible ways is an offence in their books. They are clever at mind games and manipulation, they will try all tactics(most especially shaming and ego massaging) to make boys conform to being their mugu, footmat and not criticising them and making them take responsibilities for their actions.
Who is this? Who has your presence helped in the society.
Martinez, just shift abeg.
I don't have your time. When you two are tired of gossiping, you swallow your saliva.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by henrixx(m): 12:32am On May 22, 2019
My gf speaks with an american accent when she's out grin but when we together she starts talking like a typical Nigerian. I don talk to am Taya. I hope she stops.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Martinez39(m): 12:40am On May 22, 2019
Preshy561:

Who is this? Who has your presence helped in the society.
Martinez, just shift abeg.
I don't have your time. When you two are tired of gossiping, you swallow your saliva.
Who is this? Who has your presence helped in the society? (you put a full stop instead of a question mark).

Preshy, just shift abeg. I don't have your time. When you are tired of being daft and a laughing stock, your life can then have a meaning.

@bold
NB: If indeed you learnt English, do you really think I am gossiping?

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 12:44am On May 22, 2019
They should stop bending their legs when snapping pictures

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) / Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill / A Love Story In 22 Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.