Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There (3339 Views)

Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry / I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. / In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Princek12(m): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2010
--190--:

^^
I stay in lagos~

good you stay in the gidi. You got a Yahoo IM?
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by InkedNerd(f): 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Whoa, hold up! 190 is a biyyytch? Dang, who knew. . . . . shocked

190 is a dude. Don't be fooled.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by 1102(m): 11:51pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

190 is a dude. Don't be fooled.

Excuse me, angry angry angry
do i know u before what make u think im a dude

Princek12:

good you stay in the gidi. You got a Yahoo IM?
Sure i have YIM,Dont tell me u expect me 2 come online 2 chat wiv u~ grin grin

bk.babe97y:

Whoa, hold up! 190 is a biyyytch? Dang, who knew. . . . . shocked

who's a bitch, please dont piss me off tonight.
Ive always been a female although i love acting like a male sumtimes!
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Princek12(m): 12:02am On Sep 29, 2010
--190--:

who's a naughty woman, please dont piss me off tonight.
Ive always been a female although i love acting like a male sumtimes!

Why do you like acting like a dude sometimes? You get a kick out of it?
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by 1102(m): 12:10am On Sep 29, 2010
^^
Thats cos its cool been a dude
and its unfortunate im not a dude
Im a woman, so i wanna be a dude now!
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by sexy74(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2010
whats the fuse of 190 being a dude or female

jut let the person be.

as per poster

money answers all things

shikenna
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by amyswet: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2010
am a babe an i belive not all babe tink about money but sincerely money is so powerfull if it can buy life it can also buy love,today i will convincingly say no girl can stay wit a poor man quote me wrong if you tink other wise
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2010
smiley
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by amyswet: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2010
those re d days when or parent had culture,this is s modern day now but that does not mean i am one of them
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by ICHINONYE(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2010
tank u all 4ur post greatfull 4that ,in d nex few days i will post here why i asked this quest, 4now all ve a blissfull day
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Macgreat(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2010
Fight here, fight there. . .  I'm beginning to believe HATERs exist  grin  grin
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Spiritualj: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2010
jame guestion wer ar d options.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by InkedNerd(f): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2010
I.CHINONYE:

tank u all 4ur post greatfull 4that ,in d nex few days i will post here why i asked this quest, 4now all ve a blissfull day

Ok o. I look forward to seeing your analysis of this thread and why you posted.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by sexylogan(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2010
@ Poster,
Contrary to popular opinion, love, and not money is the most important part of a relationship. Call me old-fashioned or
whatever, love tops it and makes it all worthwhile.
I won't stoop so low to date a babe just because she's rich-some of my friends have done that but not me. I know how it can bewen you don't have so much to buy a crazy expensive gift for your girl but if the two of you are mature and have your heads screwed on right, you will both see beyond the material issues that once gotten only fade away to newer wants.
It's true that to many of my naija sisters, a guy's bank account balance, his income, his car (and the type) as well as
his crib usually top the list of priorities they consider b4 dating a guy. it's not all of them but the ones that do so have
given the rest a[i] VERY BAD NAME [/i] unfortunately. Money is important, but it shudnt be a deciding factor in relationships. smiley
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by horny4u(f): 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2010
In a relationship you can choose what you want to be the most important Love,Sex,Money, it's up to the individuals involved.

But when it comes to marriage i will vote for love over money or sex cos you need someone you can laugh with, someone whose fart makes you mad at them yet happy.
So when you are alone and remember them you smile and miss even the farting and belching.
Love is invisible so may seem not as important now until you wake up beside that person everyday and can either stand them or not.

P.S anyone can make money with the right play of chance and opportunity money will arrive. , but loving someone else is powerful and nice.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Eshyy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2010
Ain't no romance without finance, got it.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by sexylogan(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2010
horny4u:

In a relationship you can choose what you want to be the most important Love,Sex,Money, it's up to the individuals involved.

But when it comes to marriage i will vote for love over money or sex cos you need someone you can laugh with, someone whose fart makes you mad at them yet happy.
So when you are alone and remember them you smile and miss even the farting and belching.
Love is invisible so may seem not as important now until you wake up beside that person everyday and can either stand them or not.

P.S anyone can make money with the right play of chance and opportunity money will arrive. , but loving someone else is powerful and nice.

words of wisdom.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by ICHINONYE(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2010
yes ink.nerd ve decided to post here wat made me asked this question so u ccan lok it up here, take care alll an tanks 4 ur post here.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-524178.0.html#msg6862924
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2010
I.CHINONYE:

yes ink.nerd ve decided to post here wat made me asked this question so u ccan lok it up here, take care alll an tanks 4 your post here.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-524178.0.html#msg6862924

Why are em girls this way, maybe God created them that way ie Eve, she was so greedy
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by amyswet: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2010
reality i still belive we babes are not of same group stop generalizing comon hit the point,but i feel for you at poster
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2010
amy.swet:

reality i still belive we babes are not of same group stop generalizing comon hit the point,but i feel for you at poster

I know but, lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by hatekmart: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2010
Hello there,

Could you please remove my picture (Female) from the post you did on Kashmart asap. Shweta Vanjeri

Please do not defame me like this before knowing the entire facts. I was just an employee who was not paid the salary.

If you want your money back , pls contact Kingsley Whyte and Eno Iyanam they are the main owners.

Also, visit their office website for further information :http://www.kash-mart.com/

Do the needful asap, I beg of you.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Esinwaju: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2010
'Money brings bitches, bitches bring life'-2pac
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by freedomfro(f): 4:24am On Oct 04, 2010
Honestly, I do love my 9jaman. We're both in college, broke. have nothing but each other. We support and make each other laugh, and have AMAZING sex and we plan to live comfortably in a couple of years. My plan is to keep our life simple due to the fact that I know how money can destroy relationships. Money is not an issue, because I support myself, he supports himself, and even after marriage we intend for that to be the rule, until we have children and our whole priorities in life will change because all our money will go toward raising a healthy family. So no, money does not matter when two people love each other and want to build and share a life together. Simple as that.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 04, 2010
freedomfro:

Honestly, I do love my 9jaman. We're both in college, broke. have nothing but each other. We support and make each other laugh, and have AMAZING sex and we plan to live comfortably in a couple of years. My plan is to keep our life simple due to the fact that I know how money can destroy relationships. Money is not an issue, because I support myself, he supports himself, and even after marriage we intend for that to be the rule, until we have children and our whole priorities in life will change because all our money will go toward raising a healthy family. So no, money does not matter when two people love each other and want to build and share a life together. Simple as that.

u'd be surprised how much your "amazing sex" plays a role in how you both feel for each other now.

But i wager relationships like yours that start from nothing shld last longer.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by ICHINONYE(m): 2:23pm On Oct 04, 2010
freedomfro:

plss help me preach this to every other gurl out there
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by freedomfro(f): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2010
@I. Chinoye: Indeed, I try to everyday. LOL!
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:22am On Oct 05, 2010
Yes it matters!
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by harakiri(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2010
@PrinceK12 and Tosinville

Abeg, make una helep me talk to those woman wrapper dem.There are several well known/popular guys like that on nairaland. Any little thing, the lilly livered ignoramusus will go into lady-pleaser-mode.I wonder if they think that will get them date or more curiously, get them laid. Some of these losers are married but that sissy behavior is still in them.I feel so ashamed and let down when i see men acting like complete wussies.Even when they can see the difference between black and white, they will still be backing the ladies on irrational lame arguments.

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU WOMAN WRAPPERS ON NAIRALAND.YOU ARE ALL MONUMENTAL EMBARRASSMENTS TO MANHOOD WORLDWIDE! ! !

Shame! Shame! ! Shame! ! !

Yeye smelling things.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by yeye4live(m): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2010
harakiri:

@PrinceK12 and Tosinville

Abeg, make una helep me talk to those woman wrapper dem.There are several well known/popular guys like that on nairaland. Any little thing, the lilly livered ignoramusus will go into lady-pleaser-mode.I wonder if they think that will get them date or more curiously, get them laid. Some of these losers are married but that sissy behavior is still in them.I feel so ashamed and let down when i see men acting like complete wussies.Even when they can see the difference between black and white, they will still be backing the ladies on irrational lame arguments.

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU WOMAN WRAPPERS ON NAIRALAND.YOU ARE ALL MONUMENTAL EMBARRASSMENTS TO MANHOOD WORLDWIDE! ! !

Shame! Shame! ! Shame! ! !

Yeye smelling things.

why u metntion my name here haba u no dey fear me
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Justiceleague1: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2023
Esinwaju Methuselah agberoe grin:
'Money brings bitches, bitches bring life'-2pac
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by ItisWell22(f): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2023
harakiri:
^^^^^^^^^

****point of correction*****

You can have a happy relationship without "love" but you can never have a happy relationship WITHOUT money! ! !

What i'm trying to point out is that everything in this life is CONDITIONAL. Same with the illusion called "love" that is always advertised as an eternal feeling of bliss and happiness.

Nuff said!

I like that you’re very realistic!

Love means different things, to different people, at different times!

It’s just so bad we are being made to think it’s all about multiple awwwings.

As for the money aspect, like a meme I saw earlier today, money is unisex; as such anyone in the relationship can have it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 (weird) Things That Can Mess Up Your Sex Life / How Girls Ask If Guys Have Girlfriends And How Guys React / Love And Money Which One Comes First: What Would You Do Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.