Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There (3337 Views)

Why Go Into A Relationship When You Are Not Ready To Marry / I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. / In A Steady Relationship, When Can You Drop The Condom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by InkedNerd(f): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2010
tensor777:

Really who have you been dating?? You cannot just generalise that way. Maybe you need to stop going out with club girls. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
tensor777:

^^I am very sure that YOU have been dating harlots or club girls. That is all. You can't generalize from your own sordid affairs.

No mind am. Their sitting here throwing stones when their in the same boat as well.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2010
smiley
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Tosinville(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2010
inked_nerd,

We already know all countries has the good and bad people in them but if 80% of citizens are bad in a country then whole citizens in that nation will be classify as the same so do the math.

I know some nigerian girls are good but since 88% of nigerian girls of this days are golddiggers then the 12% are not left out so they all GOLDDIGGERS since it gon' be hard to find a lady who's not a liability.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2010
smiley
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Princek12(m): 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2010
tensor777:

That is a very daft story to use. How are you sure the girl left the groom because of money?? If that is so, why on earth would she have left it up to the last second? There are a million and one reasons why she suddenly developed cold feet which you don't know. undecided undecided

the girl herself admitted that she left her fiancee for his friend because his friend is wealthy. She presently expresses her regrets at her decision and says she never really loved the new guy, but only that he is rich. Money is not everything.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by InkedNerd(f): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2010
tensor777:

^^Look if you have nothing better to do than generalise just tell us your own dating experiences.

Don't mind him. The boy is always hopping from one thread to another spewing that putrid thing he calls sense.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Tosinville(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2010
Shaggy-dog statement.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Tosinville(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2010
Tensor777,

Man, are you trying to act like a good guy on NL to get a girl?huh! u go tey or u will tell you're not aware of what i'm talking about as a nigerian guy who lives in nigeria?

Inked_nerd,

For you, u're still kid whom ur mum is still nursing and living in a mega-city like in NY and getting your daily bread everytime u need it will make u speak anyhow and i don't classify people like u as a nigerian without nigeria experience. I'm sure if you lives in nigeria just for 3yrs of ur life, you'll the one of the highest GOLDDIGGER in town if u lack so many damn in your life---- Your own case is offshore abeg.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by InkedNerd(f): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2010
Tosinville:

Inked_nerd,

For you, u're still kid whom your mum is still nursing and living in a mega-city like in NY and getting your daily bread everytime u need it will make u speak anyhow and i don't classify people like u as a nigerian without nigeria experience. I'm sure if you lives in nigeria just for 3yrs of your life, you'll the one of the highest GOLDDIGGER in town if u lack so many damn in your life---- Your own case is offshore abeg.

lmao, whatever. Your rambling cease to amaze and amuse me grin. Keep 'em commin'. I don't need you or anyone else to tell me who or what I am, so get over yourself. No wonder Queeneve ripped you to pieces in that other thread. Can't wait till she comes back so I can see her do some more damage grin. Anyway, keep talking. If that makes you feel good about yourself and the few little trinkets that you have in that pocket of yours, then be my guest. It won't put a dent in my day or my life so keep talkin' little one.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Tosinville(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2010
^^^Senseless word from a scumbag lol
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by InkedNerd(f): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2010
lmao ok, whatever grin.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^Senseless word from a scumbag lol

Come on dude respect my woman, She didn't insult you smiley grin angry
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by InkedNerd(f): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2010
REALITY101:

Come on dude respect my woman, She didn't insult you smiley grin angry

Abeg, no mind am. Let him have his fun since all he does in insult women.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Tosinville(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2010
Reality101,

Mane, who da fcukk are u to tell me to respect ur ugly azz woman who don't know how to respect men in her damn life? "Na thunder go strike ur pomo lipz der, idi0t. . . . . . . . . . . . . both dumbfuck modafuckkaz.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by bkbabe97y(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Yes, "love" or temporary insanity as a I like to call it does matter. But I wouldn't say that money is the most important thing. I'm too independent to just sit around and have a man "take care of me". If we are in a relationship, then it is a partnership we both need to pull our own weight finacially. Even if I make more money than the man or the man isn't making as much as I am, it doesn't mean that he will always be like that. Are we as a couple not supposed to help build one another up? For me, money isn't a deciding factor in a relationship. And I know some of you may tell  me that my way of thinking is a utopian way of thinking or that its unrealistic but it works for me. I have been with a guy who didn't have a lot of money, and we were fine. I had no problem with the fact that he couldn't afford certain things. It didn't make me like him any less. He was a good hard working man who was goal oriented and I was able appreciate him for who he was and what he had to offer.

Why the hell just I dont believe u?
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by InkedNerd(f): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Why the hell just I dont believe u?

Ummm, because your from Brooklyn tongue ::[/b]shrugs[b]::
I'm not asking any man to take care of me so if you don't believe me then fine. I wasn't brought up to believe that a man needs to take care of me. I was taught that I need to take care of myself  in order to have a good life for myself. Lemme guess you've dealt with money hungry girls before so you think that we're all the same?
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by bkbabe97y(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ummm, because your from Brooklyn tongue ::[/b]shrugs[b]::
I'm not asking any man to take care of me so if you don't believe me then fine. I wasn't brought up to believe that a man needs to take care of me. I was taught that I need to take care of myself  in order to have a good life for myself. Lemme guess you've dealt with money hungry girls before you think that we're all the same?

okay, if I say I believ you will u now lemme hit it?
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by InkedNerd(f): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2010
bk.babe97y:

okay, if I say I believ you will u now lemme hit it?

lol, I thought we were over that? Ya still on it huh? The answer is no.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by bkbabe97y(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lol, I thought we were over that? Ya still on it huh? The answer is no.

Ok, I dont believe u then! angry
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by bkbabe97y(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

. Lemme guess you've dealt with money hungry girls before so you think that we're all the same?

How many biyytches aint money hungry? Matter fact, I love the openly Gold-Digging hos; we both know where we stand and there aint no games being played. Fact, them hos inspire me to be all I can be. . . . i.e I know they aint going no-where if I keep caking it up, so thats inspiration for me to stay getting it, u dig? Unlike them pretentious Nigerian chics!
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Tosinville(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2010
Its M.O.B, baybee. Money Over B*tchez.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by InkedNerd(f): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Ok, I dont believe  u then! angry

lmao, turn that frown upside down grin. Sweetie, if you look back at my response you'd see that I never agreed to anything. No offense my dear but I don't look for the approval of men. If you haven't noticed, I know what I want and when I want it and right now. I don't mind if you don't believe me.

bk.babe97y:

How many biyytches aint money hungry? Matter fact, I love the openly Gold-Digging hos; we both know where we stand and there aint no games being played. Fact, them hos inspire me to be all I can be. . . . i.e I know they aint going no-where if I keep caking it up, so thats inspiration for me to stay getting it, u dig? Unlike them pretentious Nigerian chics!

Smh tongue. Oh well.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Tosinville(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2010
^^^Look, u don't know sh1t, get ur black azz outta here.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by InkedNerd(f): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2010
Whatever grin
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by 1102(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^Look, u don't know sh1t, get your black azz outta here.

word~ grin grin
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by bkbabe97y(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Whatever grin

Do I have to smack u upside the head before u give me your YIM? or u scared if u give it u gone fall for the macking and I'ma end up smashing it?
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Princek12(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2010
Tensor,
the last time I checked, they call dudes like you "woman wrapper," which is essentially a term used to describe dudes like you who exhibit a backboneless behavior that will land you only a friendship role with women. It won't get you further. There is nothing wrong in speaking your mind, even if your opinion appears seemingly unpopular with women. If you think being a woman wrapper will help you find a girl to take on a date, let alone find one to enter a relationship with you, then you are in for an old fashioned reality check; being a woman wrapper generally is a behavior that is so repugnant and unattractive to a woman seeking a boyfriend that she will relegate you to the level of friendship--that is, she will say "let's just be friends."

what's up? You look cute.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by 1102(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2010
^^
Thanks~
Alot of guyz has been complimenting me saying i look cute~
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Princek12(m): 11:07pm On Sep 28, 2010
--190--:

^^
Thanks~

yup! What a smile you have on you! Which city do you live?
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by 1102(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2010
^^
I stay in lagos~
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by Tosinville(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2010
Princek12,

Thanks for telling Tensor o! who's trying to be a Mr.nice guy to NL girls on here without expressing his goddamn mind, i wonder when would people like that gon' learn how to be a real men in their life cos they have being over-shadowed by women who cant see the light again but to take what is Right as Wrong.
Re: Does Love Mater In A Relationship When Money Is There by bkbabe97y(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2010
Princek12:

yup! What a smile you have on you! Which city do you live?
--190--:

^^
Thanks~

Whoa, hold up! 190 is a biyyytch? Dang, who knew. . . . . shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is So Special About Virginity? / What Does It Mean When A Stranger Stares At You With A Guilty Look On His Face? / Sex Gone Wild!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.