Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Don't Play With Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Play With Girls (13866 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Play With Girls by 2rez: 7:54pm On May 24, 2019
Poorboy:
Doe's me being a boy stop your mother from still cheating on your poor father?

Dragging parents into the banter begs for questions about your upbringing young man.

1 Like

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 24, 2019
Poorboy:
lol but your girlfriend dey cheat with tout just for suya and yogurt.... Nothing to achieve

I love the way you serving it back to them, na jealousy them dey try make you feel sad. So many of them when they insult you their gf they cheat on them with Suya and yoghurt. Babe give her bf work irrespective on how she did it doesn't matter. If na some babe dem go run follow politician forget you. She still get you for mind.

I know of a guy that's a major contractor in ph supplying sand through him babe wen get connect with one politician. Na this kind bae I dey find non be give give me babe. Funny enough those guys throwing shades at you go grab such opportunity with 2 hands and the ladies are looking for such opportunity. Baba Do you and forget these nincompoops.

7 Likes

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 7:55pm On May 24, 2019
2rez:

Dragging parents into the banter begs for questions about your upbringing young man.
so did your poor mother bring you up well?
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 24, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nigerians and unnecessary sentiments. Yea she got her boyfriend a job via her politician connection, so what?

Atleast she got him a good job. Those yapping about her sleeping with d politician are sleeping with someone's daughter without impacting positively into her life o.

Gbam!!! My sister, their babe dey cheat they collect all the money put for pocket at least this one get him bf for mind, don't they think she would have suggested her brothers or cousins etc.

1 Like

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 7:58pm On May 24, 2019
BiggyB242:

I love the way you serving it back to them, na jealousy them dey try make you feel sad. So many of them when they insult you their gf they cheat on them with Suya and yoghurt. Babe give her bf work irrespective on how she did it doesn't matter. If na some babe dem go run follow politician forget you. She still get you for mind.

I know of a guy that's a major contractor in ph supplying sand through him babe wen get connect with one politician. Na this kind bae I dey find non be give give me babe. Funny enough those guys throwing shades at you go grab such opportunity with 2 hands and the ladies are looking for such opportunity. Baba Do you and forget these nincompoops.
Bless you my brother
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 24, 2019
Someone made a post about not ignore the power of a woman. For the girl to do what she did, he love this guy.
How many babe fit sleep with politician to get a bf a job That's if she did it ooo. That's a loyal babe.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by 2rez: 8:04pm On May 24, 2019
Poorboy:
so did your poor mother bring you up well?

Answer is in my reply; joke's on u
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 8:08pm On May 24, 2019
2rez:

Answer is in my reply; joke's on u
joke's transferred to your poor mother..
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Seeeeeeee: 8:10pm On May 24, 2019
Poorboy:
joke's transferred to your poor mother..
hahahhahaahaaaahahhahhha
Re: Don't Play With Girls by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2019
Venza 2012 model is available for sale,location is Lagos and the price price is 6m ,it's black and working perfectly well, it's not Nigerian use but from Canada, you can reach on 08169217408 or watsapp with same number
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 24, 2019
Biology in Primary school grin grin angry
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Gabson001(m): 10:55pm On May 24, 2019
He's lucky
Re: Don't Play With Girls by clive2u(m): 12:01am On May 25, 2019
OP did she introduce u to him as ur cousin? She is a good gf sha cos some olodo girls have sworn never to help their bf, u are a lucky chap.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Xavi2019: 12:44am On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
nice testimony

oh by the way that big politician is fvcking her.

unless he's the father or relative.

I wouldn't mind if I was the guy grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 3:35am On May 25, 2019
clive2u:
OP did she introduce u to him as ur cousin? She is a good gf sha cos some olodo girls have sworn never to help their bf, u are a lucky chap.
she told the man in my presence when we went to meet him that it's job that's keeping us from getting married...... before the man said ok I should bring my CV....
Re: Don't Play With Girls by ubunja(m): 6:51am On May 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nigerians and unnecessary sentiments. Yea she got her boyfriend a job via her politician connection, so what?

Atleast she got him a good job. Those yapping about her sleeping with d politician are sleeping with someone's daughter without impacting positively into her life o.
how did things get so bad that whoring is normalized? And a man must accept it?
Re: Don't Play With Girls by ubunja(m): 6:58am On May 25, 2019
clive2u:
why don't you chaps become Pîmps and be done with it
Re: Don't Play With Girls by ubunja(m): 7:01am On May 25, 2019
Xavi2019:

I wouldn't mind if I was the guy grin grin grin grin
i also suspect you wouldn't mind if your GF offered to have sex with someone you owe money to clear your debt cheesy
Re: Don't Play With Girls by ubunja(m): 7:07am On May 25, 2019
YoungDaNaval:
Lmao funny thread. Congrats op.

Ubunja my nigga! Longest time bro
naval where you been bossman? cheesy grin
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Remijuice: 8:20am On May 25, 2019
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Onyenna(m): 8:27am On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
if he's clever he doesn't even have to work

Pîmp that whôré out to politicians.

Awesome idea.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 8:56am On May 25, 2019
Onyenna:

Awesome idea.....
you can use the idea with your sisters, only if their pvzzcy is not smelling.......lol
Re: Don't Play With Girls by handsomebanana(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:
lol but your girlfriend dey cheat with tout just for suya and yogurt.... Nothing to achieve

This guy no kill me ooo

Congrats man
Went back to your previous topics to see how you've been searching for work

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Ryan03(f): 10:46am On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:
your mom that cheated on your father was it not only for feeding money that didn't last 3 days
Jesus!
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Xavi2019: 10:50am On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
i also suspect you wouldn't mind if your GF offered to have sex with someone you owe money to clear your debt cheesy

Lol
It depends on the size of the debt
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Xavi2019: 10:50am On May 25, 2019
ubunja:

Lol
It depends on the size of the debt.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 11:25am On May 25, 2019
handsomebanana:

This guy no kill me ooo

Congrats man
Went back to your previous topics to see how you've been searching for work
LoL
Re: Don't Play With Girls by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
naval where you been bossman? cheesy grin
I've been around man. How's the miseducation project going??
Re: Don't Play With Girls by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:41am On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:
LoL nairalanders no get joy at all
Are you new to nl??
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 11:45am On May 25, 2019
YoungDaNaval:
Are you new to nl??
very old member
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 11:52am On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
how did things get so bad that whoring is normalized? And a man must accept it?
The whoring men started since time immemorial? Nigga pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. / I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.