Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Don't Play With Girls - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Play With Girls (13853 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Corpse: 4:25pm On May 25, 2019
May una continue I dey follow
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 25, 2019
MrExpensive:
just leave the guy na poverty dey worry am..... You no see him picture
u wey dey tag person as poverty striken no be u create thread dey ask about how much pot of soup go cost u wen u don get visitor.if u are a really a big boy u no suppose dey ask dat stuff nau. All u need do is enter market and make ur purchase. dairykidd i lie?
Re: Don't Play With Girls by MrExpensive: 4:29pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
u wey dey tag person as poverty striken no be u create thread dey ask about how much pot of soup go cost u wen u don get visitor.if u are a really a big boy u no suppose dey ask dat stuff nau. All u need do is enter market and make ur purchase. dairykidd i lie?
most thread I open here are for fun nothing personal..... Take your poor soul out of my way.... Look at your picture again with your cheap cloth..... For your mind for follow for guy...
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Mariangeles(f): 4:30pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
I want to answer but I can't understand especially the last 6 words
Me neither... undecided
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
yea op na probably small pickin.im never mature and open eye yet. Where k-leg dey always dey issues like dis is wen kasala don bust all d girl need do is make a single phonecall to her sugar daddy and sharp sharp dem go kick u out. But girls like this u can keep them as friends and tins will go on fine but to dey keep them as a lover or a wife aghh yawa must always gas oo. D day d senator come carry her go hotel or u see sex chats for her phone u dare not say anytin cos s day u open mouth dats wen ur 103k job is on d linecheesy. U don become a cuckhold husband. But there are some married men living like dat sha.

Ahhh see my nigga them plenty everywhere weak worms, they look the other way when sh1t don't look right and dare not question her (his god). The only way this op fit survive is if he's ready to swallow all the bullshitt his pride as a man and head and trade his dick for her puss'y. Later people go say she give am vegetable chop meanwhile he willingly sold his soul for a 103k job.... Its such a sad situation man the things people do just to survive. Him own even good small, what of those guys when dem dey fvck their anus. Them full this Lagos die because of a fvcking 9-5 men dey blow their anus like hoes steadily. My brother if man no strong na anywhere breeze push am go him go follow oo walahi!!
Re: Don't Play With Girls by MrExpensive: 4:34pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:

Ahhh see my nigga them plenty everywhere weak worms, they look the other way when sh1t don't look right and dare not question her (his god). The only way this op fit survive is if he's ready to swallow all the bullshitt his pride as a man and head and trade his dick for her puss'y. Later people go say she give am vegetable chop meanwhile he willingly sold his soul for a 103k job.... Its such a sad situation man the things people do just to survive. Him own even good small, what of those guys when dem dey fvck their anus. Them full this Lagos die because of a fvcking 9-5 men dey blow their anus like hoes steadily. My brother if man no strong na anywhere breeze push am go him go follow oo walahi!!
I follow the thread from inception,you wey dey talk.... Maybe dey park poo for Lagos just to survive. With no hope of the future
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:

dere is one wey close to me here.im wife dey do ashawo for dubai but d bros jus dey house doing nothing. D guy jus dey depend on wetin d wife dey send from dubai to am. Some men dey try o.

1 Like

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:

Lolzz... person when dey cook special soup because say visitor dey come naim be say him na fake na.. See baba i no sabi deceive myself oo. if e dey e dey if e nor just still dey i dey let them know oo because girls sabi assume anyhow. How long u go fit form wetin u no be na?
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
dere is one wey close to me here.im wife dey do ashawo for dubai but d bros jus dey house doing nothing. D guy jus dey depend on wetin d wife dey send from dubai to am. Some men dey try o.

Ohhh u see am? Okay u go tell me say that one still dey alive? He's just breathing there but he's dead
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 25, 2019
MrExpensive:
most thread I open here are for fun nothing personal..... Take your poor soul out of my way....
a jambito asking how much a pot of soup will cost him for the secondary school girl that wants to lodge d night in his room and u calling other ppl poor...hmm very hilarious.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 25, 2019
MrExpensive:
I follow the thread from inception,you wey dey talk.... Maybe dey park poo for Lagos just to survive. With no hope of the future

Lolzz baba who dey park with sense still dey blow.. Na wisdom be the code and from this ur comment e clear say u lack am.. Are u better than those in the park hustling or u feel say na park their destiny die put?? Small rats go just com here dey talk trash
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Ladiesdream: 4:42pm On May 25, 2019
May una no talk again most of you here are from very poor homes, especially that. One that they posted a picture with shine shine cheap cloth..... It's better to get something doing that the life you people are living...

2 Likes

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:

Lolzz... person when dey cook special soup because say visitor dey come naim be say him na fake na.. See baba i no sabi deceive myself oo. if e dey e dey if e nor just still dey i dey let them know oo because girls sabi assume anyhow. How long u go fit form wetin u no be na?
abi? I dislike fake pl abeg. Dem go come here dey form bigboy but dem go form alternate moniker dey beg for funds.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by MrExpensive: 4:44pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:

Lolzz baba who dey park with sense still dey blow.. Na wisdom be the code and from this ur comment e clear say u lack am.. Are u better than those in the park hustling or u feel say na park their destiny die put?? Small rats go just com here dey talk trash
poor soul like you think say him get opinion.... You're just useless
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Corpse: 4:46pm On May 25, 2019
MrExpensive:
my moniker is his portion leave am...

1 Like

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
a jambito asking how much a pot of soup will cost him for the secondary school girl that wants to lodge d night in his room and u calling other ppl poor...hmm very hilarious.

That guy no wise at all its better u ignore the mofo... No single level cheesy
Don't be surprised say him never even fit pass JAMB sef grin grin
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Fucklove(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Which girls? If you think ubunja is a girl think again, he is a shèmale.
Na thunder go kiss ubunja black kro kro nyansh
Re: Don't Play With Girls by MrExpensive: 4:50pm On May 25, 2019
Corpse:
He is just broke without sense abeg temper justice with mercy may him no die abeg.......
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 25, 2019
MrExpensive:
Hahahahaha.. Thank God for my life oo. na now i understand the matter clearly. All of u defending the op are birds of same feathers. Howfar na!! u still dey marry that ur fiancee https://www.nairaland.com/5144048/action-right grin Maybe she's not even the one with issues its probably u that can't handle ur biznezz grin gimme her fvcking number let me make things right.. Fvcking worms Nl they give una cover to talk any how to real niggaz... Make i mistake fit trace u first i go use u as example.. Limp dick mothafuka grin grin Go order some ruzu bitters and treat ur weak dick or let that babe go back to her ex the real guy. So quick to call people u don't know poor. Two things

1. Maybe u get some few thousands in ur name and one rickety car but since ur entire klan no man has been able to buy spoke u feel u have arrived grin
2. Ur just a weak mofo who has accepted defeat that he will never make it so u want to transfer ur subconscious state and wish for urself on others.

Either way ur jus a bich nigga & i'm done with u
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 25, 2019
Corpse:

See this one when ancestors done mortgage una generational destiny... The damned. All these paupers from wretched homes sef.. Have u finally left home yet or u still eating ur scraps and telling mommy thank u tongue

vamoose u sonofabitch!!!
Re: Don't Play With Girls by MrExpensive: 5:09pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:

Hahahahaha.. Thank God for my life oo. na now i understand the matter clearly. All of u defending the op are birds of same feathers. Howfar na!! u still dey marry that ur fiancee https://www.nairaland.com/5144048/action-right grin Maybe she's not even the one with issues its probably u that can't handle ur biznezz grin gimme her fvcking number let me make things right.. Fvcking worms Nl they give una cover to talk any how to real niggaz... Make i mistake fit trace u first i go use u as example.. Limp dick mothafuka grin grin Go order some ruzu bitters and treat ur weak dick or let that babe go back to her ex the real guy. So quick to call people u don't know poor. Two things

1. Maybe u get some few thousands in ur name and one rickety car but since ur entire klan no man has been able to buy spoke u feel u have arrived grin
2. Ur just a weak mofo who has accepted defeat that he will never make it so u want to transfer ur subconscious state and wish for urself on others.

Either way ur jus a bich nigga & i'm done with u
poor you with poor Sense, so everything online is a reflection of the person....... I see why you're living backwards than your mates
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 25, 2019
MrExpensive:
poor you with poor Sense, so everything online is a reflection of the person....... I see why you're living backwards than your mates

Then u mean all u post online is not a reflection of u and if its not a reflection of u then its not true its false, and if its false its fake.... Now here we fvcking go again smiley

well, na weekend i get time to waste online before i bounce but i don't roll with fakes both on and offline.

But make sure u order the ruzu bitters... Save ur limp dick before her ex overthrows u lipsrsealed I hope this solution is not coming late

Adios perra!!!
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Corpse: 5:17pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:

See this one when ancestors done mortgage una generational destiny... The damned. All these paupers from wretched homes sef.. Have u finally left home yet or u still eating ur scraps and telling mommy thank u tongue

vamoose u sonofabitch!!!
my moniker is your portion...... Goat face

Re: Don't Play With Girls by MrExpensive: 5:20pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:

Then u mean all u post online is not a reflection of u and if its not a reflection of u then its not true its false, and if its false its fake.... Now here we fvcking go again smiley

well, na weekend i get time to waste online before i bounce but i don't roll with fakes both on and offline. adios perra!!! angry
even for weekdays you gat nothing doing..... You are as bored as hell nairaland is your only succor in life....... don't look for a way to help your poor self.... Continue yapping who don Get food for table for him lifetime.... Ndi ara
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 25, 2019
Corpse:
my moniker is your portion...... Goat face

Lolzz what has that got to do with this u shithead.. I fvck ur babe?
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:

Don't be surprised say him never even fit pass JAMB sef grin grin
chai! U might be right on dis and to make matter worse dis story might even be made up sefcheesy.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Corpse: 5:25pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:

who's babe you fit fvck hahaahahaha I see it's like you're getting mad..... My babe no dey follow poor shitty things like you.....
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:

probably one of poorboy's alternate moniker be dat cheesy
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
probably one of poorboy's alternate moniker be dat cheesy
For real oo
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Corpse: 5:31pm On May 25, 2019
MrExpensive:
even for weekdays you gat nothing doing..... You are as bored as hell nairaland is your only succor in life....... don't look for a way to help your poor self.... Continue yapping who don Get food for table for him lifetime.... Ndi ara
his people have abandoned him... No girlfriend from his message there he patronizes prostitutes.... Poor, broke and useless.... (PBU)
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Corpse: 5:32pm On May 25, 2019
Corpse:
his people have abandoned him... No girlfriend from his message there he patronizes prostitutes.... Poor, broke and useless.... (PBU)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. / My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister / Two Ladies Wear Caps Shaped Like Penis And Vagina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.