Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Don't Play With Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Play With Girls (13851 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 11:56am On May 25, 2019
grin her abuja sugardaddy just helped u.u better thank her.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Fucklove(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2019
poorboy na better street strong head. No mind these bad belle people wey still dey chop mama thank you, them never see life, them never enter hustle. Make sure say you treat that your babe well my nigga and blessings go follow you as you dey work bro
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Fucklove(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2019
Most of the girls wey dey yab poorboy their toto no fit give them return on investment as na rotten fish smell and very high porosity sure pass
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
nice testimony

oh by the way that big politician is fvcking her.

unless he's the father or relative.
father or relative is out of d equation.the big politician is her big god but then she made good use of her talent though
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 25, 2019
chuksmad:
All this kid that full nairaland, how are u sure that the lady in question is sleeping around with the politician? Are u just jealous or plain stupid
she is not sleeping with the politician.d politician is just using her for japanese sushi.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by clive2u(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:
she told the man in my presence when we went to meet him that it's job that's keeping us from getting married...... before the man said ok I should bring my CV....
marry her bro. Or i will
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 25, 2019
I read the Op's post and from the first to the last sentence i could pick that he is a very lazy mofo... He tried Lagos for only three weeks him done begin find juju to help himself. No virtue whatsoever. He knows his babe is fvcking the politician and she must be damn good at it walahi. For Abuja when them go fvck u and u no go still get the job on top... That girl must be a fvcking fvck champion.. I hope u marry her in the end no be to come use her climb then u go come here later open another thread dey complain " My fiance is cheating on me with her numerous sugar daddies" Na that time Amadioha go strike u dead angry

1 Like

Re: Don't Play With Girls by clive2u(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
why don't you chaps become Pîmps and be done with it
leave me alone, i just finished 2hours of intense
Soccer
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 12:14pm On May 25, 2019
Fucklove:
poorboy na better street strong head. No mind these bad belle people wey still dey chop mama thank you, them never see life, them never enter hustle. Make sure say you treat that your babe well my nigga and blessings go follow you as you dey work bro
Amen Dem never see suffer after Nysc...... Maybe them still dey chop and beg their parents for money na why.... You understand streets LoL
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 25, 2019
ubunja:
i also suspect you wouldn't mind if your GF offered to have sex with someone you owe money to clear your debt cheesy

No mind these men. Its weak & lazy men that accept and swallow that sh1t, men without heart, who don't believe in themselves. Hustling ladies for favors and think the so called lady is God sent when its very obvious what she's into. Didn't u read when he said he started looking for babalawo? That's a clear sign of a dead man with weak spirit.. Just walking dead and they think they are living.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 12:21pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:
I read the Op's post and from the first to the last sentence i could pick that he is a very lazy mofo... He tried Lagos for only three weeks him done begin find juju to help himself. No virtue whatsoever. He knows his babe is fvcking the politician and she must be damn good at it walahi. For Abuja when them go fvck u and u no go still get the job on top... That girl must be a fvcking fvck champion.. I hope u marry her in the end no be to come use her climb then u go come here later open another thread dey complain " My fiance is cheating on me with her numerous sugar daddies" Na that time Amadioha go strike u dead angry
Hahhahhaahha your mother that's still fvcking to eat...... if your mother had fvucked a better fvck and gotten a job don't you think the later is better.....
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 12:23pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
father or relative is out of d equation.the big politician is her big god but then she made good use of her talent though
it's better than your mother still fvucking to eat......
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:
Hahhahhaahha your mother that's still fvcking to eat...... if your mother had fvucked a better fvck and gotten a job don't you think the later is better.....

I know both ur parents are dead so i wouldn't insult them not out of respect for them tho but out of proper family values instilled in me. BTW keep lying to yourself about ur babe. I know u know what she truly is. Maybe ur new to Abuja but one day u go wise.. I deey pray for u since ur spiritually dead
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:

She must be really good at it.. Sucking nuts and all. because those men heart strong die
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 12:31pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:

I know both ur parents are dead so i wouldn't insult them not out of respect for them tho but out of proper family values instilled in me. BTW keep lying to yourself about ur babe. I know u know what she truly is. Maybe ur new to Abuja but one day u go wise.. I deey pray for u since ur spiritually dead
is it your poor mother that instilled family values in you...... What value does your poor mother has?
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nativepriest: 12:34pm On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:
is it your poor mother that instilled family values in you...... What value does your poor mother has?
hahahhaaahhaha meaning his mother is worthless...... If that be the case tell him to bring his mother to my shrine let me use her for sacrifice....... hahhahhaahha
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Biglittlelois(f): 12:42pm On May 25, 2019
Fucklove:
Most of the girls wey dey yab poorboy their toto no fit give them return on investment as na rotten fish smell and very high porosity sure pass

Which girls? If you think ubunja is a girl think again, he is a shèmale.

1 Like

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:

Empty vessel.. I hope u don't use the poor girl for rituals las las when things tend to go down because that's how life is and ur not prepared for it at all.. What will u do when she falls out of favor with the sugar daddy? Go back to ur hut in the village to cry or look for the quickest money ritual that will kill u finally? Start preparing for the unforeseen.. I know say u go done relax for the babe house dey eat remnant toto when go soon sour tongue

Be there abusing ur dead mother.. We can never be equals i'm a man who takes care of his sh1t while ur being baby sit by a hoe. u can't even type proper English sef undecided and u claim to be educated.

Guy when u done dey pay bills u go get sense no be to dey attach follow woman upandan e go over u soon mark today. Man hoe tongue

1 Like

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Biglittlelois(f): 12:45pm On May 25, 2019
They always ask what a lady can bring to the table when in a relationship, this thread is a clear example of one, instead of Op's girlfriend to be applauded for what she did even after poorboy stated that she told the politician right in front of him, they still insulted the girl and Op, very insecure sets of male abide in nl, really sad.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 12:46pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:

Empty vessel.. I hope u don't use the poor girl for rituals las las when things tend to go down because that's how life is and ur not prepared for it at all.. What will u do when she falls out of favor with the sugar daddy? Go back to ur hut in the village to cry or look for the quickest money ritual that will kill u finally? Start preparing for the unforeseen.. I know say u go done relax for the babe house dey eat remnant toto when go soon sour tongue

Be there abusing ur dead mother.. We can never be equals i'm a man who takes care of his sh1t while ur being baby sit by a hoe. u can't even type proper English sef undecided and u claim to be educated.

Guy when u done dey pay bills u go get sense no be to dey attach follow woman upandan e go over u soon mark today. Man hoe tongue
The same way you're planning to use your poor mother for rituals...... Sha even rituals what value has your poor mother....
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 25, 2019
Nativepriest:
hahahhaaahhaha meaning his mother is worthless...... If that be the case tell him to bring his mother to my shrine let me use her for sacrifice....... hahhahhaahha

You want to sleep the sleep of death abi? You weak bastard... ur mama when u use did it work for u? or did ur niece u use work for u? U want paralysis to hold u now now abi?
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nativepriest: 12:49pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:

Bring your mother to my shrine let me use her for sacrifice....
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nativepriest: 12:51pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:

You want to sleep the sleep of death abi? You weak bastard... ur mama when u use did it work for u? or did ur niece u use work for u? U want paralysis to hold u now now abi?
Bring your worthless mother to me let me sacrifice to the gods
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 12:53pm On May 25, 2019
Nativepriest:
diarykidd when are you delivering your poor mother to the shrine Kai Kai Kai Kai hahahhaaahhaha
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Prostitute: 12:56pm On May 25, 2019
Nativepriest:
her mother is our member please don't sacrifice her...we normally give her mother to very old men to fvck since her pxxvucy has expired....
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Ladiesdream: 12:59pm On May 25, 2019
Prostitute:
her mother is our member please don't sacrifice her...we normally give her mother to very old men to fvck since her pxxvucy has expired....
una no go kill person with laugh for nairaland.....
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 25, 2019
dairykidd:

She must be really good at it.. Sucking nuts and all. because those men heart strong die
such gehls ehn its better u just keep dem as ordinary friends cos them go dey hook u up to better links but unwise to be in a relationship with such gehls or making such a girl ur wife cos d day u dare complain ur job is on d line.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 1:16pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
such gehls ehn its better u just keep dem as ordinary friends cos them go dey hook u up to better links but unwise to be in a relationship with such gehls or making such a girl ur wife cos d day u dare complain ur job is on d line.
poor reasoning na Federal Government job we dey talk, even the person wey put you for the job no fit remove you......
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:
it's better than your mother still fvucking to eat......
guy let me advice u.forget all dese childlish insults wey u dey throw about. still keep on as a friend to d girl but open ur eye and get a good girl for urself cos if u marry dat girl d big politician will still keep on chopping her in za oza room and dere is nothin u will be able to do about it cos d day u complain u will lose ur 103k job. u will automatically become a cuckhold husband.

1 Like

Re: Don't Play With Girls by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 25, 2019
Poorboy:
poor reasoning na Federal Government job we dey talk, even the person wey put you for the job no fit remove you......
God forbid say na girlfriend go dey give me job and d federal govt job wey u dey talk about job security dey inside?better make hay while d sun shines and jakpa.
Re: Don't Play With Girls by Poorboy: 1:21pm On May 25, 2019
lefulefu:
guy let me advice u.forget all dese childlish insults wey u dey throw about. still keep on as a friend to d girl but open ur eye and get a good girl for urself cos if u marry dat girl d big politician will still keep on chopping her in za oza room and dere is nothin u will be able to do about it cos d day u complain u will lose ur 103k job. u will automatically become a cuckhold husband.
you're a kid lose which job...... Na Federal Government job I talk ooooo no be private company job that I can be removed oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. / After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp / Two Ladies Wear Caps Shaped Like Penis And Vagina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.